Fuck College

Why are colleges allowed to get away with this shit?
I paid for a service, why is it that school administrators feel that they can get away with hiring people who cant speak english?
was it really that hard to find a native English speaker?
Even an English teacher reading the lecture notes out to the class would have been a better solution

Stop giving those people money. And maybe try to get some of the money you already paid them back, since they are not providing the service you paid for.

implying you can show them anything if you don't get invited to the interview

Or, you could not be a corporate slave.

Never mid that I never wrote anything about not getting a degree. If you want a university degree, get it from a university that cares about its students.

Indians are just as bad if not worse
You will notice Indians will make you feel stupid as they poorly explain concepts while the Chinese will only poorly explain concepts.

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me

And this is when I became disillusioned with college

AAAAAAAA

White privilege is attending a school that only employees white people to teach

I had white privilege for grades 1-3.

Downhill since.

Kids today probably don't even get that much white privilege.

having teachers with thick accents for kids grades 1~6 should be considered child abuse.

Is she hot?

We mostly have gooks arriving to study, not to teach.

they're more likely to graduate than i am

Nobody is asking for only white people to teach, they just want their instructors to be able to speak the majority language of the country fluently.

well you see friend, since it would cost the administrators money to employ qualified teachers, its white privilege.

Political correctness is always determined by money. If it saves the higher ups money its never racist or what ever trigger term the masses are trained to respond too.

They're also more likely to cheat and plagiarize than you are. I had a gook roommate who literally submitted the same copypasted paper for every single writing assignment in college.

My college is literally the opposite.

I'm so sorry, did nobody tell you?

My physics teacher always told me when I was young that if you don't know how to explain something to a point that anyone can understand you that means you don't really understand the subject, you're merely pretending to know.
I bet my life that OP lives in Canada.

This is true. Whenever I'm struggling to understand something I explain it to a hypothetical normie.

believing in that means you don't know what the phrase means because if you did you'd know it's bullshit.

given enough time a person should be able to explain a concept in depth from begging to end.

for example if you ask a teacher about:
what are pointers?
and they simply read back the lecture notes to you, this means they don't know the topic
if they start explaining how memory is addressed in a computer
and taking you deeper into the subject until you start to understand they are a good teacher.

During the last college year I had a course on theory of distributed networks.
It was taught by a woman researcher who understood nothing to CS but still passed her PhD by some holy miracle. This person was called "the secretary" among her research group because was unable to do anything else than typeset the group's publications.
She opened the first course by writing a shitload of equations on the board, giving no explanations whatsoever, and declaring "take note of these equations but don't bother learning them, they won't be on the exam".
She got angry and shut down any question
asked to her because it was obvious that she was unable to answer any of them.
I've followed many shitty courses in Uni but it was this one for me that took the cake, it was an absolute fucking scam.

Because dipshits like you keep paying for it

good idea, user. tomorrow morning me and my good friend conor o'doherty the leprechaun will ride our unicorns to campus and enroll in their necromancy program.

literally 'american commie'-tier logic, enjoy working at a shitty satellite ISP or repair shop

Exactly my friend. Problem solved.

I wish I had your experience. I practically had to earn a minor in Gook speak just to pass my classes. Is it really so hard to find real Americans to teach this shit?

Living the life.

Formal computer literacy education here is fucked beyond any hope of salvation. They've been teaching nothing but how to use 5-years-obsolete MS products for the past 20.

learned lots got a piece of paper, good experience
then I failed two classes for stupid reasons so it was an even bigger waste.
The databases section was literally "databases store data" then "assignment: install 2 databases and do stuff we didn't teach like backing up, compressing, using it as a website back end"
The worst part was no one but me was mad at the poor teaching, wasting time, wasting money

My only gook teacher taught math, and he seemed to get that his English wasn't great, so if you asked a question he would write out all the work down to basic algebra so that any semi-intelligent human being could follow it.

>they all drop out by the 2nd year but not before i get a blowjob from the rainbow colored fat dyke
I guess south america hasn't take the full leftist pozz yet, outside of communism that is.

I've never had any girl go that far to get my attention, but then again people think I'm the school shooter type.

explain quantum mechanics

Because you're stupid enough not to check the professors before selecting classes.

It's Jewish lies son!
It might take a bit longer, but you certainly could. In fact children who watch science fiction often accept advanced concepts like relativity at face value, multiple simultaneous realities, etc. As a child it was obvious to me that the only way to travel faster than the speed of light was to use a wormhole. Like duh, really just tear the fabric of space time!?

My department doesn't post professors until weeks after signing up for the classes. It really activates my almonds

You have to go back Pedro.