NYC YES!

NY City forces businesses to recognize 31 genders

This is old news but somehow I completely missed this back when it happened so I'm making this thread for anyone else who never heard of it.

Basically if you have a business or are in any way connected to government in NYC and you come across a person with mental issues then you must cater to their freak delusions and refer to them as xem, irk, zey or whatever they prefer at the moment or they can sue you out the ass. The press release sums the whole thing up pretty neatly. Here are some excerpts: www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender/

> Refusing to allow individuals to use single-sex facilities, such as bathrooms or locker rooms, and participate in single-sex programs, consistent with their gender identity. For example, barring male trans freaks from the women's shower room.

Oh my, how wonderful. The link to the pdf is dead but the full Legal Enforcement Guidance is available here in plain text: www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/law/legal-guidances-gender-identity-expression.page

It has such fantastic segments as

where among other things you can read

Also have a nice propaganda card while we are at it. It has all the genders you need to memorize: www1.nyc.gov/assets/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_Card2015.pdf

What exiting times we live in!

tfw the hidden service shits itself so you can't keep the thread from falling off that retarded cliff

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/assets/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_Card2015.pdf
archive.is/UkxCt
law.seattleu.edu/Documents/sjsj/2010spring/Redfield.pdf
nyc.gov/html/hra/downloads/pdf/news/testimonies/2015/jun_2015/HASAtestimony.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shills getting first post this time.

I thought the whole point of being a tyranny is to be the other sex… Not so be a tyranny.
Oh wait what am I thinking, leftists don't use logic.

*tranny

tfw my native state NY is pozzed as fuck

The genders recognized:

BI-GENDERED • CROSS-DRESSER • DRAG KING • DRAG QUEEN
FEMME QUEEN • FEMALE-TO-MALE • FTM • GENDER BENDER
GENDERQUEER • MALE-TO-FEMALE • MTF • NON-OP • HIJRA
PANGENDER • TRANSEXUAL/TRANSSEXUAL • TRANS PERSON
WOMAN • MAN • BUTCH • TWO-SPIRIT • TRANS • AGENDER
THIRD SEX • GENDER FLUID • NON-BINARY TRANSGENDER
ANDROGYNE • GENDER GIFTED • GENDER BLENDER • FEMME
PERSON OF TRANSGENDER EXPERIENCE • ANDROGYNOUS

These ramblings are so fucking confusing.

Aren't these the same thing? Why do they have separate points? None of the other illnesses got to have their abbreviations mentioned. Is this some kind of FTM/MTF privilege?

Isn't that superfluous? Gender bending means you blend in part of anoth the other sex but don't go full transvestite.

What fucking language is this even?

What the fuck is the fucking difference? If they are different why aren't they separate points? Why does none of the other ones get to have their misspellings mentioned?

Is trans for when you consider yourself like a tree or dog or something and not a person?

Great. If the other aren't vague enough there's always this.

So this is not a personal trait anymore?

Isn't that called schizophrenic?

Wait? What? How the fuck can your gender be agender? Calling yourself agender means you've gendered yourself.

Isn't that implicitly normative and elitist? Like it implies that there are two normal sexes and, also that this since this is the third it means it's higher in order than the other ones who can only be fourth at best.

How many genders do you need before you can qualify from just non-binary to gifted? Also wouldn't both of these qualify as pangender?

Can someone explain why androgynous isn't good enough?

How many bumps is it before the thread is safe?

Are they really happy with these kinds of laws? Doesn't it hinder their need to feel constantly oppressed when people actually refer to them as zeyr?

well i know what my special snowflake finishing move is now, much thanks

Are you just shitposting?

NYC is Jew central, what do you think? As for the goyim, they just forced a business to suck Jew cock, how fast would they get fired if they even thought of speaking out? Trump better fix this somehow.

That's what it says in www1.nyc.gov/assets/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_Card2015.pdf

How does it work? What powerlevel do you need.

I see it basically being the ultimate one-upper in the Oppression Olympics. I may be healthy, able-bodied, middle class, and white, but goddamn if my gender isn't "gifted".

Essentially the next time a Shaniqua gives me some sass at the DMV I'm going to pull this one out.

its fucked in the head to think gender is anything other than xy or xx

Non cucked city officials should always introduce what they propose by saying every single gender at the beginning as to make meetings way too long for bullshit, just like embed related.

That's a whole lotta names for "bog-ready degenerate"

OK so can anyone think of a business/situation where they require to call your pronoun?
Who is going to go with me to Kosher/Halal business and do this shake down ? lets restore sanity while getting filthy rich

Are you really surprised?

Jew York's governor has recently banned the state from working with people and companies who support the Israel boycott. He plans to publically shame and blacklist all the bad goyim.

archive.is/UkxCt

HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY IN NEW YORK CITY

where is this red pilled companies list ? I would love to have one next time I'm going shopping

Damn, nigga. You go get those oppressors.

That's fucking great. You can't lose. If someone interrupts you can demand they answer why these genders are worth less than men and women and don't deserve mentioning. If they say you could use an umbrella term like LGBTx you can demand they answer why they think these genders are so unimportant they can just be lumped together when we can give ladies and gentlemen their individual respect. They will get total a total PC meltdown.

NEW YORK, YES!

As far as I understand it concerns every business. If you are a customer and you object to being called you and sir and want to be refereed to as kikeyr and kikeself they can't keep calling you sir and you. That's my early interpretation but I admit to not reading through the whole thing because I was about to get an anurism.

I know BDS is basically a front for PLO-type organizations but fuck if this double standard doesn't piss me off.

It's the worst feeling.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT!

Only 31? That's oppressive!
How long until pedos?

Fellow two spirited horsefucking tranny lesbians taped in a manboob, lets go collect easy shekels in NYC

My pronouns: MostHoly/MyHolines/MoistHoley

Oy vey! It's like another shoah! All dose shekels …

I want to know this too.

I don't understand how transgender is a gender. Don't they view themselves as men/women "born in the wrong body"?

There are 31 different genders but there is only one race, the human race.
That makes sense.

Not anymore. You can be partly trans, and you also don't have to be partly male/female. You could be partly male/third gender.

If you want to know just what the hell that is supposed to mean I can't help you though.

Not only race is social construct but so is species. We need to end this human elitism and ugly speciesism because animals are people too.There is nothing wrong with pony waifu and state shout recognize such marriages

WEW
That's a lot. I'm wondering what these "genders" are, lel.

did we come up with these?

fucking KEK

I'm considering the possibility. Especially because of

so non-faggot ?

Can I identify as non-OP?

>>>/8diamonds/554

> law.seattleu.edu/Documents/sjsj/2010spring/Redfield.pdf
> nyc.gov/html/hra/downloads/pdf/news/testimonies/2015/jun_2015/HASAtestimony.pdf

Religious groups really need to push the only two genders narrative that way the regular folk can fight back against this government overreach more effectively.

Child abuse is also a good focus to emotionally sway the masses. A four year old should not be undergoing gender reassignment.

you know for sure that this will happen

Violation of first ammendment.
whew jew york.

shill

#TRIGGERED

what a wasted opportunity to fight the gender binary.

What exactly do you think "gender reassignment" means at 4 years old?

In reality all it means is they get to wear dresses and be called by a different name/pronouns.

For many this is just a phase, and they resume living as their assigned gender after a short while.

The rest are put on reversible puberty blockers until they are old enough (15-16 I think) to decide to begin cross-sex hormones.

Only after at least a year of hormones do they qualify to get their dick inverted.

That covers it.

This has been law for almost a year. There has to be some cases by now.

My preferred pronoun is tranny.

There's just no winning with social justice.

Put a picture of a toilet, and you offend toilet-kin. Put "Restroom" with no pictures, and you have the illiterates crapping in the hallways like animals. Have no signs posted anywhere and instruct the barista to tell people when they ask, and the unassimilatable foreigners violently rupture their colons.

Either way you're dragged off to a FEMA camp for semi-permanent sensitivity training.

I gotta go to jew york and try this.

The left eats itself.

You masturbated yourself into existence?

I bet children know all this. Can't read for shit or do racist math but tranny whatever is their new abc's.

You do know that, 'bigoted' used to mean, loud and that was you're proposing is Jewish as fuck right? Stick to slinging bagels and diamonds there Shlomo.

Someones catching on. That's my red line. When kid fucking is ok'ed by the state, JIHAD BITCH.

No, some consultant they paid over 9m dollars to did.

Why are you AFRAID of people who love children?

I am disappointed

every time