Jewish Daily Forward: Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?

Jewish Daily Forward: Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?

In a move to boost his national security credibility, Donald Trump released an endorsement letter signed by 88 retired military figures.

Now some are questioning if there is a hidden anti-Semitic message behind the statement — since the number 88 is a well-known code for ‘Heil Hitler.’

In the open letter, the former generals and military officials state that the country needs “a long overdue course correction in our national security posture and policy.”

“As retired senior leaders of America’s military, we believe that such a change can only be made by someone who has not been deeply involved with, and substantially responsible for, the hollowing out of our military and the burgeoning threats facing our country around the world,” the[ letter states.

It should have been a pretty standard (if underwhelming) vote of confidence for the Republican nominee. Mitt Romney released a similar missive signed by 500 leaders in 2012.

But soon after the letter was released, Twitter started buzzing about something very peculiar about the endorsement – the number of people who signed it.

What the Twitterverse was talking about is the fact that H is the eight letter of the alphabet, so 88 stands for HH, which in turn stands for Heil Hitler.

The Anti Defimation League calls 88 “one of the most common white supremacist symbols, [that] is used throughout the entire white supremacist movement, not just neo-Nazis.”

>In March @NewsHour item on Trumpista with Celtic Cross & “88” tattoos “widely recognized white supremacist symbols.” t.co/ys8fVywf3U— Noga Tarnopolsky (@NTarnopolsky) September 7, 2016

While the number of military officials who signed the letter may be a coincidence, Donald Trump has previously used anti-Semitic symbols in a number of instances.

In July, the Republican frontrunner tweeted a picture of Hillary Clinton with the slogan “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever” written over a Star of David. And just last month, Trump used a graphic that originated on an anti-Semitic site and was shared by white supremacist David Duke.

forward.com/news/349362/is-donald-trumps-endorsement-by-88-retired-generals-a-secret-neo-nazi-code/
archive.is/CNPPh

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/author/jay-michaelson/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/donald-trump-military-leaders-endorsement-letter/index.html
archive.fo/EnOaf
nbcnews.com/card/95-retired-generals-admirals-endorse-clinton-n643736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey! They're coming! They're coming!

Oh boy, here we go.

OY VEY

alex jones will be on top of this. those evil nazis running the new world order…

These (((people))) see nazis everywhere they look. These (((people))) are sick in the head!

How fucking looney does these kikes have to be.

I mean, to us, it is clear what this means.

But they are not initiates in meme magic, so the only way for them to account for this is that a specific (and unknown) number of men decided that a specific (88) number of other men would endorse Trump.

This is just really nuts. How can ordinary Americans take (((them))) seriously any more?

YES!

Requesting an edit of "hey Holla Forums it was da j00s right?" but reversed roles.

Holy fuck Jewish paranoia knows no bounds.

I know that we here joke around going "Oh shit, 88! It's a sign!", but we know that it literally is a pure coincidence. If they actually think it's the "Oy veeeey" sort of coincidence, that's some top-tier paranoia.

but I was told on Holla Forums that Trump was the goodest goy
now I don't know what to think!

jews are accelerating our meymeymagick for us

I do wonder if it's intentional though. Like if it was at 89, so they cut a guy to hit 88. Not because I think he's full 1488, but because it baits the lugenpresse into talking about it.

Dose the forward do nothing but talk about Jews, Trump, and us these days?

The only ones who read the Forward are jews and us.

Who looks paranoid now, kikes?

unrelated webm i guess

I wonder what good goy cuck made that?

The goyim are planning another Holocaust!

Make sure you send lots of shekels to the SPLC and the ADL!

WHY ARE THEY STILL GRASPING AT THIS STRAW

Fucking kikes are becoming schizophrenic.

Becoming?

These are the kikes that put out the article about how Asuka in a MAGA hat was a sign that the Trumpenproletariat had picked up on the esoteric antisemitism of EVA. Just take a glance through the work of that particular "journalist."
forward.com/author/jay-michaelson/

OY VEY everything is antisemitic.

They always have been.

These kikes sure are neurotic.

What's their theory, 89 generals actually endorsed Trump, but he turned down the last endorsement just to make Holla Forums giggle? Do these kikes even believe their own shit?

fun fact: Hitler would have had anime-obsessed adults locked up in mental asylums or imprisoned for pedophilia.

Reality is more bizarre than that, even though this isn't far from the truth.

>some[weasel words] are questioning if there is a hidden anti-Semitic message
These kikes truly can manufacture a story out of absolutely fucking nothing.

I would have supported him in that endeavor full-heartedly. I think it is wrong and perverse for so many western men to be obsessed with foreign art.

I just like that picture. It's a good picture of Hitler, and the anime makes it funny.

what kind of a cucked thread is this? report it with mouse button.

Oyy veyy

Literally "oy vey shut it down": the post.

kys

This just in: numbers are anti-semitic!
Is there no end to the constant threats against G-d's Chosen People?

Naturally 88 only means Hitler.

As these nazi time travellers demonstrate.

Sorry, should he have tossed one of them out to calm your fucking nerves, Schlomo?

What a joke.

Fuck me, I never noticed how deep the memes go.

their obviously watching our board

I don't even anymore

Why is this a surprise to some of you? 88 isn't obscure at all.

They should be careful of not looking too long into the abyss. It just might look back.

Even the ones in Israel are watching us.

Someone should create a graphic to tin-foil this article.

I honestly can't believe how insane the MSM is actually becoming.

Welcome to Jews 101, kiddo.

But seriously, I've been shocked by the neurotic fantasies and ridiculous conclusions liberal Jews have been coming to around the alt-right.

They honest to god think that we're going to shoah them.
This time we will.

So I'm guessing this kikess browses this site right?

88 GENERALS ITS A SECRET SIGN FROM POL TO SWITCH TACTICS SHUT IT DOWN

Well, to be fair…

We actually had a thread up on it yesterday.

This, Schlomo probably got the idea from us. We are probably feeding into their neurosis something terrible.

It's this thread

So did they just admit that they monitor us VERY frequently?

Oy vey Chaim, that was a YUGE mistake on your part.

My oven is being set to lampshade.

THE PLOT THICKENS! THOSE EVIL NAZIS REALLY ARE MANIPULATING THINGS! IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH ON A SCALE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE, GOY!

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/donald-trump-military-leaders-endorsement-letter/index.html
archive.fo/EnOaf

I'd just like to take a moment to praise our lord and saviour Kek, destroyer of worlds and gasser of kikes. Truly his magic is the strongest!

Remember that old joke about why the poor oppressed Jews read the Nazi papers to feel powerful?

WE HAVE STOLEN YOUR MEME, JEWS.

TRY AND RECLAIM IT.

It got me thinking, when they realize we are not actualy crazy nazis and are not actualy going to holocaust them, will they feel relief, or disappointment?

weeeeew

But user…we are crazy nazis and we are going to holocaust them.

You do realise we worship a fucking frog, right?

But we are.

Where do you think you are?

That's thinking with portals.

Jewish tinfoil is best tinfoil

Top Fucking Kek.

HH dubs confirm
ALL OVENS ARE TO BE SET TO LAMPSHADE

Except for the fact it's for the 88 precepts, you fucking kike niggers

Meme it

Direct proof the Ronald isn't bought, I'd say.

top kek

I love you anons for making this happen

The kikes are losing it. KEEP UP THE PRESSURE! This is exactly how Ted Cruz went out, getting madder and madder and more and more triggered, punching himself out and jumping at shadows.

It's afraid!

OY VEY, TRUMP'S USING STUFF THAT THE FILTHY ANTI-SEMITIC GOYIM ARE USING.

DON'T MIND THE TERRORIST'S FATHER BEING AT A HILLARY RALLY AS IT WAS A (((PURE COINCIDENCE))).

Top heh.

OYYYY VEYYYYY

If it were true, it'd be the biggest cock-tease ever.

How do these paranoid fucks sleep at night?

88 Trump 88

oy vey goy shut it down!!!

Gassing them would be an act of mercy.

To any Jews reading this:
ITS PURE COINCIDENCE

Which means we can subvert them. Or heck, just let information, discussion and memes do the work.

Boys he's gettin in.

This guy thinks it's part of God's plan.

This guy says everyone who goes against Trump will be revealed as corrupt as part of the prophecy.

What the fuck happened to 1st pic?

When DOTR comes, the only one who will decide if you participate or not will be you, user. It will occur with or without you, and it is up to you if you wan your piece. Choose wisely.

Not sure. I screenshotted it and just adjusted the size in Paint so that only that portion would remain. It looks like that didn't go so well. Next time I'll just use Gimp or such, maybe zoom into the text more too for good measure.

so we had a thread celebrating this fact
then they saw our post, a goy made a few calls and they crafted an article
now we're calling them crazy

what?

PURE COINCIDENCE, CHAIM

Also in reference to my first post, I meant to say:

If the Jews were actually correct and basically everyone is out to shoah them, then by the time I see the DOTR start, I'd never be in time to join in the fun, let alone get prepared for it. Kinda like trying to get something right when it came out and it's already sold out in record time.

Goys this is just sad

95 Retired Generals, Admirals Endorse Clinton
A group of 95 retired generals and admirals have endorsed Hillary Clinton's presidential bid, her campaign announced Wednesday.

"I feel I have a moral imperative to come forth and endorse Secretary Hillary Clinton for President," General Lloyd "Fig" Newton, America's first African-American Thunderbird pilot, said in a statement that accompanied the list of names. "Hillary Clinton is the only candidate that has the experience, temperament, critical thinking and level-headed leadership to keep America safe and our partnerships strong. She has my vote in November."

The list comes a day after 88 retired generals and admirals signed a letter backing Donald Trump, praising him as the candidate who can reverse the "hollowing out" of the U.S. military. And it comes on the day both candidates will participate in the Commander-in-Chief Forum, simulcast on NBC and MSNBC.

nbcnews.com/card/95-retired-generals-admirals-endorse-clinton-n643736

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Michael (archangel) Pence
Trump of God
Dead in Christ (silent majority tired of degeneracy)

The future is beautiful. The streets of gold are near. The Pearly Gates of the great wall will lead into heaven on earth.

double dubs checked, there will always be some some wild niggers to hang if you are up for the challenge.

add him to it.

Oh yeah, let's meme a secret nazi conspiracy into being.

Looks like they're genuinely getting scared now…

Good, let them wallow in their fear for a couple more years.

I wish it was.

Of course they are, we've had the attention of some of them since halfchan.

Oh sweetheart… didn't anyone ever tell you?

That's it.

I now fully believe in meme-magic.
Used to think it was just a joke, nup, 1488% onboard with it now.

Way too many coincidences to be bullshit.

We're not crazy nazis - we're sane nazis.

10/10 well memed, good sir.

Indeed, I was just providing his exact quote.

We really do need to come up with a new term instead of Nazis though.

It'll be more palatable to the normies who won't know what it is they're supporting if we simply change the name.

So I just found out 111 people were killed at that September 11th crane crash at Mecca. Struck by lightning conveniently owned by the bin Laden family as well, that's some straight biblical shit. The gods are returning and they are not happy.

Everything is a neo-Nazi conspiracy. I mean come on, it's 2016 people.

"Nationalist" is fine.

American Diplomats "Helping" Heebs?

bumping for the lulz

Of course you're not going to be holocausted Mordechai.
You're going to get holocoastered instead.
It's much more fun.

Except jews did 9/11

There's that schizophrenia showing up again.

That's 90s anime, though. Why wouldn't he be fine with tasteful foreign art?

There wouldn't be so many young men fucked up and dropping out socially if our society wasn't so jewified and fucked up. Never forget this, unlike other ideologies we recognize that a good environment is necessary for good to flourish.

Boy would I love that being the case… And in true spirit to free Europe and America as the rest of the world from Jewish criminals.He has a JEWISH KID AND JEWISH GRANDCHILDREN though. Don't count on this guy. Vote for him so things finally get to the point you can get a revolution.