Does Holla Forums like sad ghost girls?

Does Holla Forums like sad ghost girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/753401/1aeff5affd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't mind rule 34 for ghost characters but I felt there's so many wasted potential for themes of said sex scene.

First of all since ghost can't be touched there's barrier of actual penetration. So it will be interesting if the couple did "pretend sex" so Norman is masturbating while Aggie put her body like he penetrate her even when it's not. It will be pretty bitter sweet for them since they are in love with each other but can't consummate it. Even that Casper movie tackled that by turning Casper into human temporarily.

This is like Helen Parr situation all over again. I found a lot of her rule 34 of her but 90% of em are vanilla positions. FFS she can stretch like motherfucker (heh).

There is a woeful lack of Rule 34 for Aggie in general. Probably because she was unlucky enough to appear in the same movie as Courtney Babcock (a powerful semen demon) and Norman (who gay shotacon motherfuckers wanna fuck like no tomorrow) so she's overlooked. She's also theoretically double dead (although there are plenty of creative solutions around this, and it's not like a universe where ghosts exist needs to have any permanent rules for death.

There are plenty of fun scenarios you think up with a shy ghost girl who bares a slight resemblance to Wednesday Adams and Samara from The Ring. If more people drew her, we'd probably see some more interesting r34 concepts.

Hint hint, drawfags.

As an interesting side not, it's generally accept that Aggie is a "Poltergeist" and not a ghost. Because she doesn't have the ghostly glow all the other phantoms in the movie have, she has the ability to interact with the mortal world in some way, and other people who aren't mediums seem to be able to see her.

Of course, if you're already writing fan fiction, fuck it.

That third pic made me laugh so hard. Thanks dude. Oh and also hint hint richfags to commission more creative ghost fucking.

Even poltergeist can't interact directly, all they can do is make stuff rattle or fly around the room. It will be interesting if the sex story involving Aggie possessing a living girl and Norman went into moral dilemma of either fucking her or telling her to stop doing that because he doesn't feel right doing it with borrowed body.

I like them. I recently read Anya's Ghost.

All ghosts girls are welcomed in this thread. Happy, sad, or even apathetic.

Anyone ever read this doujin where a guy has sex with a ghost loli, and he shoots so much semen inside of her that she comes back to life?

It's a fun one.

This is an amazing idea btw.

Yea I have that one favorites on Sadpanda. doesn't he get cursed with ED because of her shenanigans?

>>>/loli/

The tags on that one…..

I don't want to read it but my damn curiosity going to get me killed… Link?

Paranorman is a good film but I can only see it as an okay film. The weakest drawback of it all is the hideous character designs for most of the cast. Most of the cast just looks ugly. It really drags it down a bit for me.

Come on nigga, give a guy something to jerk off to in the bathroom at work.

FUCK OFF WITH GARBAGE THREADS LIKE THIS

THEN GO MAKE A BETTER ONE YOU PRICK!!!

exhentai.org/g/753401/1aeff5affd/

Name is "Joji Bukken… Haunted Property Little Girl…" by Yam, in case you don't have a Sadpanda account and need to search it somewhere else.

Ghost tag is usually pretty damn good on sadpanda.

It's supposed to be bizarre looking, that very same reason is why they choose stop motion.

Certain concept sketches had characters looking even uglier. Salma, the black girl (who's possibly dating the fat kid and got to narrate the book despite having less than five minutes of screen time) used look like an EEnE character with fetal alcohol syndrome.

It's actually part of the movie's charm. Everyone looks lumpy, bizarre and off in some way, but they're all kind of cute and appealing to look at. It's like a Klasky Csupo cartoon.

There's also the strange case of Aggie's mom, who never appears a single time in the movie (only mentioned) but still had concept art where she has kind of a weird head shape. Hard to say if they would have went with this design, but she looks cute in a sweet mom sort of way.

Aggie also had a wider arrange of emotions in concept art than she showed in the film, but that's to be expected.

Originally, they intended for Aggie to be able to use her hair as a weapon, ala Medusa. This concept got dropped early on because it was comical rather than scary.

There's also concept art of what Aggie's "normal" face is supposed to look like underneath her rage form.

She looks like fucking Vegeta when she makes these faces.

Not nearly as much as Norm's sister

Imagine getting this upset because someone doesn't like your shitty thread

Well she needs a rebound sex after she found out the guy she's after is a faggot

See

>>>/waifu/