Donald Trump Vows to Expand ZOG Military

Donald Trump Vows to Expand ZOG Military

nytimes.com/2016/09/08/us/politics/donald-trump-speech.html

PHILADELPHIA — Lamenting the shrinking size of the United States military, Donald J. Trump warned Wednesday that America’s adversaries were preparing to capitalize on perceptions of American weakness around the world and vowed to bolster the nation’s military capabilities and defense spending.

“Our adversaries are chomping at the bit,” Mr. Trump said in a speech here at the Union League of Philadelphia. “We want to deter, avoid and prevent conflict through our unquestioned military strength.”

The speech, which Mr. Trump delivered with the aid of teleprompters, signified yet another effort by his campaign to refocus the Republican nominee on critiques of Hillary Clinton, his Democratic rival, and to demonstrate to voters that he can lay out detailed policy prescriptions to problems confronting the nation. It also seemed to be directed at the conservative foreign policy establishment, coming a day after Mr. Trump released a letter from about 90 retired military officials endorsing his campaign.

Mr. Trump proposed bolstering the size of the Army and the Marine Corps, adding ships and submarines to the Navy, and investing in new fighter planes for the Air Force. He said he would end the caps on military spending, or sequester, that were imposed after the 2011 debt ceiling battle, adding that the additional spending would be offset through “common sense reforms” in other areas of government and by paring down military bureaucracy. But he did not offer specifics.

“As soon as I take office, I will ask Congress to fully eliminate the defense sequester and will submit a new budget to rebuild our military,” he said.

Mr. Trump’s call for ending the sequester on military spending is unlikely to gain traction in the nation’s capital. Republicans have long pushed for lifting these limits — a proposal Democrats will consider only with comparable relief on the domestic spending side.

And on Tuesday night, in a sign of the likely stalemate, Senate Democrats filibustered a defense appropriations bill because it would have allowed for bursting through the caps on military spending without also doing the same for domestic spending.

Mr. Trump’s remarks came before the Republican nominee was to appear Wednesday night at a so-called commander in chief forum, televised from the Intrepid ship and maritime history museum in New York and focused on security and veterans issues. Mr. Trump is scheduled to be questioned after Mrs. Clinton.

In a foreign policy speech in April, Mr. Trump offered much the same thrust as in Wednesday’s address — presenting an at times paradoxical approach of using fiery oratory to promise a military buildup and the immediate destruction of the Islamic State while also rejecting the nation-building and interventionist instincts of George W. Bush’s administration.

Mr. Trump also echoed other themes that he has used during his campaign, calling on allies to pay more for American military protection.

“Early in my term, I will also be requesting that all NATO nations promptly pay their bills,” he said. “Only five NATO countries, including the United States, are currently meeting their minimum requirements to spend 2 percent of G.D.P. on defense.”

But Mr. Trump was otherwise vague on the specifics of how he would pay for his goal of building the Army to about 540,000 active troops; expanding the Navy to roughly 350 surface ships and submarines; and increasing the size of the Air Force to at least 1,200 fighter aircraft.

He said he would “make government leaner and more responsive to the public,” and suggested reducing the size of the federal government through “responsible workforce attrition.”

He also accused the Obama administration of agreeing to bad deals with Iran.

“Our president lied to us,” Mr. Trump said of President Obama, saying the nuclear deal with Iran put the country “on a path to nuclear weapons.”

Mr. Trump claimed that the United States has released $150 billion dollars to Iran. He failed to point out that the money came from Iranian assets frozen by the United States and released under the terms of the deal to limit Tehran’s nuclear program.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/politics/france-trump-war-declaration-isis.html?ribbon-ad-idx=9&rref=politics
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-terror-declaration-war-223497
niceme.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF I'm a #HillaryMissile now

i like the part where he said "and poor poor defense only makes up 1/6th of the budget :( :( :("

[Unflattering photo of opponent]

(Title of clickbait article goes here, in red text)

(Copypaste first two paragraphs here)

Really makes you think…

MO MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMZ

wtf I'm a shitstain missle now

wtf i hate trump now

but seriously
this:
is his best idea on defense, wish he'd cut defense spending and make sure the above gets done, rather that UPPING our defense budget and making the others pay up as well

if he increases both, raytheon and lockheed are just getting a fat payday

Still voting for him, and also; finally in good shape and familiar with most firearms/the creation, handling, and care of explosives.

If he gets in am joining.

What service should I join?

Sounds like Trump is trying to force European nations to spend more of their budgets on the military industrial complex so they can be more like ZOG USA and ZOG Israel.

All of them.

Trump Wants War Declared on ISIS
nytimes.com/2016/07/16/us/politics/france-trump-war-declaration-isis.html?ribbon-ad-idx=9&rref=politics

Trump calls for Ground Troops in Iraq, Syria
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump: I may ask Congress to Formally Declare War to Fight Terror
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-terror-declaration-war-223497

Every presidential candidate that has a chance says this. They all want the military vote.

Also fixing problems in the military could result in increased size due to an increase in interest.

sage

So who should I vote for then?

THIS THREAD IS A JOKE

THIS THREAD IS A WASTE

THIS THREAD IS A MESS

not an argument you brainless fuck.

Both canidates are shit and Holla Forums should've known this from the start.

Join your local nationalist movement and take the fight to the streets and universities. Put up propoganda, and present yourself as kind, courteous and exceptional at all times.

Personally, I'm very interested in the new Deportation Task Force positions. I am very excited to see the job postings.

I actually met with an army recruiter today. I have a uni degree but I wanted to do private contractor network security for FEDGOV but I don't have a security clearance. I might bite the bullet and do a bit of military time so I can get my TS clearance.

niceme.me/

I'm not dumb enough to sign up.

But add some more incentives and I bet others are. For example: Military now accepts gays and trannies. Military probably has more gay and tranny applicants now as a result.

Isn't that how military industrial complex works in USA? I don't exactly remember the reason, but it needs wars to replace old equipment. I know that USA often offloads faulty equipment on allies for full price, of course. As a result, my country has several malfunctioning F-16's it flaunts as "modernized air force". If Trump forced countries to spend 2% of their GDP on equipment, they won't produce the new equipment themselves. Hardly any country has arms industry. They'll go to USA to buy old stuff.

You gotta change your filename, I know it's you (and only you) every single time.

We need to industrialize again and mass produce tanks and other shit

I want big ass military parades that would make Hitler jealous.

counter-sage

Who is going to buy those tanks and what are they going to do with them?

Fuck off

Agreed. Trump's proposal is just another cash grab for USA ZOG "defense" corporations.

Who said we were going to sell them?
We keep them in mothball until we need them.

I GOT A GREAT IDEA
LET'S VOTE FOR HILLARY

I only assumed because that would generate any money, but hey whats another 7 trillion to China

Yeah, it's funny how everyone here thinks they're redpilled, but as soon as kikes throw something that shines, a lot of them grab it like the rest of the sheeple.
Kikes won't let someone who's willing to work against their interests get elected president of a superpower in which they hold the most power.
If ZOG wants war, it will get it and burgers will get drafted to once again spread freedom and it won't matter for who they voted.
There will probably be a wall though, which is pretty much the only reason why I'd like to see him win.

It's a news reporting story, not an op-ed piece.

Also:

wtf, I'm a #poomissile now

We could sell the excess to some countries in Europe I guess.

Who should we vote for?

Hillary

shiggy

America is ZOG. So your statement is redundant.

Choke on sandnigger cum, faggot.

No way anyone's getting drafted anytime soon. They're offloading (trained) people from the military as much as they can, because again, it's too damn big and unsustainable.

Stop dodging his question like a fucking kike and answer him.

It won't matter. But the Trumpkiddies here like to think it will.

To do what with?

When did compulsory voting become a law in the US?

Record:
[ ] Not Corrected
[x] Corrected

The end of elections can't come soon enough.

If America isn't a "Zionist Occupied Government" I don't know what is.

real G_d believing christian conservatives support Isra_l
alt-righties are just slavs who hate america

Get fucked commie nigger.

Thanks for the advice, retarded shill.

Your video isn't available.
Really makes people think you have all these video urls copypasted somewhere so you can shitpost them easily, huh :^) ?

Everyone can see your nose, defeatist shill.

Seriously gas yourself.

AHAHAHAHAA FAGGOT

I'm not saying don't vote. Vote. But don't expect your chosen candidate to make a bit of difference.

lol good luck

ALWAYS THE SAME IMAGE FILENAME
EVERYBODY, WHEN YOU SEE OP POST THIS PIC, LOOK OUT FOR THE FILENAME HE USES
IT IS LITERALLY ONE DEDICATED ANTI-TRUMP SHILL POSTING THE SAME IMAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN

I was talking hypothetically. If they want another world war, and I think they're going to need it in order to finalise their wet dreams, you're getting drafted 100%.

Silly (((shill))).

I doubt any western nation would institute because the desertion rate would be so demoralizing it wouldn't make up for the extra men, like what happened with Vietnam.

America is more ZOG than Israel kek. They have become one with the Jew.

Don't bother coming back to this thread, folks.
The shill-posting only gets worse from here.

TBH there's no reason to believe Trump doesn't suck up to kikes and Israel, but that's not the point - the point is that he is openly opposed to our immigration system and has vowed to deport all the illegal spics in his last national speech

he's not going to do a single goddamned thing on that list and you know it

he's even walking back deporting illegals ffs

Honestly this. His fanboys here market him as a single issue candidate and he can't even get that completely right

There was a whole thread on here full of faggots talking about how they were going to enlist once Trump is elected.

Does this mean pay raise for those in the military? Cause I'm in the army

these are the words of a shill

Nice try, you paid shills, but Trump confirmed ALL spics are going to be deported and our entire immigration system will be fundamentally reviewed

fuck off

It's not that they market him as a single-issue candidate, but the deportation stuff sounds good to most people and so they fall back on it as the ol' stand-by.

Except he's been wishy washy as fuck about it lately which only tells people if that's his one "hard" stance, then the rest is hot air as well.

Then why are his spokespeople playing coy about it today? I was listening to the cable channels today and the people HE PICKS to go out and speak for his campaign can't even give a straight answer.