BLM Activist found shot and burned in car

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ferguson-activist-darren-seals-found-dead-in-burning-car/ar-AAiCe3u?OCID=ansmsnnews11

PIC related.

Seals described himself in his Twitter profile as a "Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader." In recent days, he tweeted strong support for professional football player Colin Kaepernick,

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/index.php/a/2516/</
/files/archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?id=55360

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares. Just more nig on nog violence in the cities.

Newfags should be banned on sight

Nig code for drug dealer.

There have been claims that Soro has spent 100 million on the BLM campaigns.

informationliberation.com/index.php/a/2516/</
/files/archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?id=55360

I think this murder is significant to Soros and his publicly visible attempts to bring down the USA and other governments. How exactly I'm not sure.

forgot to sage brah

Ok go here and play in yet another Datamine thread

the M.O. fits a commie loose end clean up or a more organized gang with no political affiliation.

yeah I smell a Hit.

every time

Good. Why is this getting saged?

one down

(checked)
Remember how nig nogs have started to get repilled on jews recently?
He was probably trying to organize a big red pill even for BLM and got whacked by Soros to prevent that.

And investigation should be done into what exactly was this nig up to before he got shot.

Drug deal gone bad.
And nothing of value was lost.

must be important

No one cares if niggers realize it is the Jews they will only be useful for kicking off DOTR like the good commie puppets they are.

I'm sure. And I'm sure is likely the case but I can't really be bothered enough to look into an uppity niggers slaying.

Yeah, probably. Niggers gonna nig.

let the niggers cower at the idea that there's a hit-squad after them. next time they'll think twice when they open their filthy mouths

I haven't seen this narrative before.
Is this the new astroturf?

Welcome to two days ago. There is already a thread genuises.

Want my thought?

Well here it is anyway. I could be like the rest of you in this crowd that says who cares. Well Those that don't look deeper don't see their enemies coming. Those that say don't look deeper might as well be the enemy.

It is calculated and deliberate acceleration by the internationalist opposition. This man will be a martyr for his cause. Once the black media spins this to their hordes of zombies - the victimhood thought process will kick in. Their might not even be a physical manifestation of "triggering", but it will but an ear mark in their brains.

This is kind of what will happen.

No it will not COWER them. They can't be COWERED. If BLACKS understood consequences like you or I do - then they wouldn't be the main populace in jail and thus there would be no Black lives matter "movement".

This WILL embolden them. Main stream news has clamped down on what they report now. The Globalists see how much disdain for the ((())) and their pets has grown in such a short time.

Might be a thread. But I think this thing needs more attention. Because I think the mere story of this event/non event, can be used.

These are just some thoughts.

waste of dubs tbh fam.

good

This nigger was an inciter int the Ferguson chimpouts and did not like BLM muscling in on his turf -
he was speaking out against BLM and had actually beat up that other BLM nigger - deray once.
He was also allegedly trying to get other blacks to stop from voting Democrat.

My guess is that it was BLM niggers executing him for being a "traitor" to the race - they really wanted to do SA style "necklacing" - the spare tyre was out on the street - there are pictures of it.

Either niggers failed to remove the tyre from the wheel, for being incompetent porch-monkeys, or someone saw them and they just decided to get it over with - shoot him, burn him in the car and split.

What did he know about Hillary Clinton

Thread already exists. Nice dubs though, last one got dubs too.