Logan.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Logan.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Is this a watchable capeshit movie?

It's ok

mfw

Sorry, couldn't hear it over filtering your freechpost.

No idea what that means.

What did it mean by this?

she's hot like literal sin

Is it some kind of obscure board or chan? Literally never heard it in years of imageboard posting.

No. The plot is completely obvious and boring and the action is literally just Hugh Jackman and the Loli stabbing people in the face while Patrick Stewart screams FUCK in the backround.

just a redditpol bogeyman

No. I stopped watching halfway through because it wasn't interesting at all.

LIES!

First half is good, it falls apart when they introduce the evil Wolverine clone and a bunch of multicult mutant kids.

What is this expression meant to convey?

I can't believe they originally were going to have Sabertooth as the villain then decided just to make Jackman fight himself instead. Guess they ran out of money halfway through.

it looks like shit like all capeshit

Not really, it's made almost like a darker, indie flick. All in all, it's a pretty depressing movie though. As someone who hates most capeshit, especially Marvel, I enjoyed it.

it seems like its tryhard and exists only to exist and have ebin action scenes i skimmed it and it looks b movie tier.

at least it's not marvel tier… and everyone praises it like its the best thing to come out since the previous best thing…

I just finished watching it
I liked it

It's kind of the exact same the xmen are shit

Congrats. You have shit taste.

It's shit.

why was no one concerned about the "no mutants being born" thing in the previous movies, even though most of them do take place less than 25 years before 2029?

no

kek

Not even for free

Cuckold.Picasso.2016.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

what was so important about getting to the border? The black-ops mutant killing team just stops there?

It's better than all Marvel capeshit. Doesn't make it a "deep film", but it's a good movie.

Canada finally wised up and built a wall to keep all those American niggers and spics out.

why did they want to kill the mutants anyway, they did nothing illegal

oh wait they were trying to capture them, which makes even less sense, maybe try using knockout gas and stun guns you retards

hugh jackoff and captain picard could just improv as their characters and make something watchable, but honestly it was kinda retarded, on top of being pro-mexican propaganda, it was basically marvel Netflix tier if you ask me

RIP black family, never saw their untimely and tragic deaths coming

mutants are like the Jews of the Marvel universe. everyone just hates them for no reason

Fuck off retard.

It's funny, but in x-men the people who were trying to kill mutants always worked for some kind of jews. Look at Apocalypse for example, although technically Apocalypse wasn't a jew, he wanted to destroy modern civilization and build his own, he kind of had some jewish idea in his actions. Just like jews he too had his useful idiots who were nothing but a tool. His useful idiots even used dirty tricks the jews tend to use to shame their enemies and create artificial hate. Actually, I even remember how in cartoons some anti-mutants vandalized mutant related places or tried to assault mutants themselves, just like niggers or anti-fa do in states right now and some of the mutants wanted to save their face by being tolerant. I think it was animated series, could be wrong.

tv being usefull

thats new

I dont get why people hail it as best wolverine, **the japan adventures was much better*

It was alright, not as good as people make it out to be, but the relationship between Logan and Xavier was pretty well done I thought.

That's because this is the last Jackman's Wolverine. People I know praised it exactly for Hugh.

Ok movie, until it got to the illegal children doing the border crossing. Then the soldiers became more retarded the your usual henchmen. But somehow all the children including the fat nigger who could somehow run survived because the soldiers didn't shoot them until they were all getting killed, and of course they had to chase the children instead of just set mines in the forest or blow them up.

I rate it 3/5 jews. Still a bit antisemitic.

But Wolvie BTFOs a group of spics in the first 10 minutes.

Token diverse villains. Also mexican X-23, lol.

its shit

FGT

YES

im too lazy to enlarge this image correctly but im guessing its jews

stay roasted, drumpflet

The movie was nothing to write home about. It's clearly being showered with praise from people who are desperate for an excuse to justify their continued enjoyment of children's entertainment.