This was recently post on lolifox,so it seems the pedo's are circling the wagons

This was recently post on lolifox,so it seems the pedo's are circling the wagons.

"I am going to whisper this here,instead of shouting it out loud elsewhere in the interests of self protection.(I am even doing it from a cafe that i have a friend working at so i know that the security camera's are conveniently turned off this evening)
Bluntly but to the point…MK is compromised.
I know this as i am a rw friend of Warhead,and he very recently got in touch and warned me.
So now i have warned you.
Stay safe brothers,and pass on the word."

The funny thing is that the kingdom they are talking about has been watched for weeks so they are really shutting the gates after the horse's have bolted!
Enjoy getting V& bitches.

I'm waiting for the day when LEOs deploy another 0day on one of their platforms, preferably one that works w/o js etc. It happened once and it will happen again, since it's the only way to catch these scumbags they won't get any pressure from the public for doing it. That will be a happy day.

What KINGDOM are they talking about??
And WTF is lolifox?

lolifox hosts the new /hebe/ (/lg/) and Magic Kingdom is a cp forum on Tor

Aaah,ok,thanks.
And for fear of coming across as a total newb who is this guy "warhead" that the op talks about?
Is he like the pedo HotWheels?

MK was compromised in 2015 when the carlton picture admin btfo catch up

WarHead was the admin of another big cp forum that went down earlier this month after he (WarHead) suddenly disappeared

MK is being DDoS'd atm and CP hasn't been up for a few weeks. I lurk lolifox sometimes and I some people were panicking saying the site has been compromised. Not sure if they were joking around but it seems like it could be true.

WarHead was major admin at ChildsPlay.
And according to reports has been in custody for several days.
Shits getting real over there.

Quite frankly anybody who has been posting on Lolifox in the last couple of weeks is on borrowed time,unless they are at the very least using a VPN.

theres a reason cp forum posters mostly stopped in 2016 its because they already knew

CP is bad

Live a normal life

There is plenty of OC been posted.
You just have to know where to look.
For eg…The new "Mari" series (aka 9yo girl suck and pussy fuck"..and not to mention Pretzel girl and the new Casey and Miguel vids etc…
And thats only naming a few.

Cp is bad

im talking about clearnet posters

I agree,but i dont delude myself that it exists

Pedos btfo

Clearnet..holy fuck man i have not d'loaded pizza from clearnet since '09.

After Silkroad I stopped fucking around on deep forums but this board gets really slow sometimes so I lurk lolifox. I haven't uploaded anything there only text posts because I hate their captcha system. Taking down CP and MK will fuck a lot of people over but people shouldn't be too worried.

which of the two do you think is more 'riskier.'
glad you're still here :3

Even if they take them down it will be only a matter of time before more open up…just like after the original OPVA was taken down.
I must admit i have always thought it weird that the boylover forums never get taken down.
Pic related…its a TRAP!!

i already knew it was a trap but thanks for telling me
exactly
their efforts are essentially 'meaningless.'

you better use it

you're dangerous man

Thanks mate…been here since "95,back in the old BBS days.
And bit of luck and a fair amount of utilizing the tools available to me i intend to be here for another 20+ years at least.

" That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."…Matthew McConaughey

u think so? there have been a lot of sites taken down this year, LEAs make good progress. maybe they found a new way do locate hidden services. You think you pedos are superior to the LEAs around the world with millions of cash and support behind them?

quite frankly yes.
Crims are always one step ahead…its just a matter of staying there and knowing when to move on.
If not there would never have been any online pizza since Dee & Desi…and yet there always is.
Dont let propaganda fool you son.

alright alright alright
i'm too young for BBS but I do know my history

nope but they're a resilient bunch.

to the boy thing. I guess you know that the boy only forums make only a fraction of the ones that include girls. it's like factor 10 or something. obviously boy only sites are low priority targets. it's not a jewish conspiracy.

Where to even go then? There's bloody nothing. Or I'm just blind

ask your colleagues

I can kind of tell that you are quite new to this world user,and i dont mean that a an insult.
Myself i am what i call a Tri-sexual(try anything once)..hell i once was fucking a ladyboy up the ass in Pattaya as a girl shoved a tongue up my ass and another girl fucked her with a strap'on(but that a different story)
And one thing i can assure you of is that the amount of,and severity off boy vids on the onion actually out numbers the girl vids.
Its always a major gripe of straight pedo's that most boy/boy vids have more production values than girl vids(and the boys always seem more enthusiastic too).
So i dont know about the "jewish" thing…but its a fact i can assure you.

that's utter bullshit and I know exactly what I'm talking about, you can't fool me.

No…you dont.
For example when did you ever see a girl suck a cock with the enthusiasm of Jura??
When did you ever see a girl take a dick with the sheer joy of any of Taylor's boys?
I am more straight than bi,and yet i cant help but be a little envious of the boy lovers and their professionalism of their camera guys and production values.
And as for Forum's…Boylovers has been up for years with NO downtime at all.
Conspiracy or not its a fact.

i hope you get fucked for being a boy lover

Nice comeback for lacking knowledge dickhead.

T. boyfag

Being a boy lover is honestly the most disgusting
A girl was naturally made to take a dick, but making a boy suck a dick is just sick and will seriously destroy his life for sure
You disgust me

benis in bagina tbh
Girl sucking dick is gay

wherever you put it doesn't matter as long as you don't damage them. they love penis!
and boys love vaginas, so boy lover pedos should be females

Most deserved death in the series tbh.
The character was clearly written by a woman

I really, really like that image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░ ░░░▐▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▒▄▒▀▌░░░░ ░░░▐▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█░░░░░ ░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▌░░░░ ░░░░▌▒██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▐░░░░ ░░░░▌▒▒▄▒██▒▄▄▒▒▒▐░░░░ ░░░▐▒▒▒▀▄█▀█▄▀▒▒▒▒█▄░░ ░░░▀█▄▒▒▐▐▄▌▌▒▒▄▐▄▐░░░ ░░▄▀▒▒▄▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▄░░ ░░█▒▀█▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▐▒▒▐░░ ░░░▀▄▄▌▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▀▒▒▐░░ ░░░░░░░▐▌▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░ ░░░░░░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░ ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▐░░░

what did he mean by this?

its a pedobear

Oh only phonefags can see it

(checked)
Based FBI tbh

cp is disgusting

I actually just copied and pasted it into the reply box.