TRANNY WOULDN'T DROP KNIFE GETS SHOT BY COPS

Literally triggered to death

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html

The webm

cool

Я снимаю блядь

Why not shoot feet?

They're Americans, they can't think.

Fucking hell.

Every other country is genuinely immune from criticism by the US.

And let another tranny live? Why? So he can poison the youth some more with his degeneracy?

You are evil.

We'll, I'd say that cop was quick on the TRIGGER.

That was terrible and you should feel bad.

nice digits

I was referring to the fact that the situation even occurred in the first place. The shooting was definitely the best part, for all involved.

yea sorry, that wasn't meant for you

nice digits

haha stupid fuck. The world just got a little better.

t. tranny

not anymore kek

Spending a magazine to dispose of a mentally ill tranny is a net gain for the city and country and world itself.

hilarious

Cops are fear-breeding terrorists. If there's a hell it is reserved exclusively for them. Fucking morons.

notice how they didn't have a liberal title like
"OMFG OMFG TRANNY KILLED COPS RACIST, PRIVILEGED!!!!!!1112"

>>>Holla Forums

American officers do want to provoke and lead people into a position where they can hurt or kill you, they want to set up crimes so they can kill people.

Actually my ignorant user two things:
1. You have a fuck ton of arteries in your legs, you will bleed out much faster than getting shot in the stomach.
2. Cops are to shoot for the center of mass and honestly they let a grown 'man' get well into the danger zone that you don't want a melee combatant to be in.

I won't call you stupid because I'm sure you'll learn this information and I hope it helps.

yeah, because it's so fucking hard to just drop the fucking knife. if you can't do it you probably want to die or at least you deserve it.

You better be fucking trolling

If you're complaing about them being a tranny then they shouldn't be allowed to become one, not be allowed to and shot on the street later. Moralfaggotry aside, that's just wasteful.

So you're saying they should be shot as soon as they come out of their mom's vagina

Explain to me exactly what the cops did wrong. Unless you are a hambeast you can cover 5 minters in a couple of seconds and that means you could stab them, this is why they keep their distance and don't let him close on them.
This is a completely justified shooting (unlike many others that never get protested).

Ah yes, people are born trannies. I thought we were talking post-operation.

Why don't you explain to me what the tranny did wrong? Walking. With a knife. While a bunch of goons are surrounding you with pistols drawn.
I fucking hate American cops. Literally the worst of the worst kind of people.

GANGS VS COPS WHEN

this

Not from a bullet wound from a pistol.

What would you do? Just leave insuring your safety and not worry about the nutcase walking around campus with a knife?
This was suicide by cop.

That isn't going to end how you want it too.

The only aggression was from the cops that were screaming at him and pointing their fucking guns.

Yeah staring you down while wielding a knife for no reason isn't aggressive or threatening in the slightest. He just wanted to talk and needed emotional support. Maybe a hug too.

Doesn't change the fact that screaming "kill me" while moving at an armed cop with a knife is suicide by cop.

He They did tho.

Checked user.
On top of that, that fucking moron earned that bullet. He was not only taunting the cops, he ran at them lul. I'm not normally on the cops side (especially our good ol' murican cops) but this is just ridiculous tbh.

Get a load of this guy

I would have beat the shit out of him with a baton. Getting shot is what he wanted.
Still, no harm done.

Arteries do not care what severed them, they do not have preferences like that. Also if you do not have an immediate threat to your life you do not shoot, it is why they shoot to kill.

A tranny student? That thing was going to leech off of state benefits for the rest of its life.

whats that? Women act irrationally?

BASED!

It was a faggot degenerate jew parasite.
Good riddance.

You are literally the dumbest subhuman on the planet. I just want you to know that.

Here's your (1), faggot

Trannies can keep their fucking tax money to themselves, it might be tainted with AIDS

Trannies are lower than mentally healthy women

What I've found in my experience is that

Found the tranny

How does Holla Forums actually live? How do you exist in a world with this level of retardation? Oh wait, they don't, they get fucking shot.

What the fuck this makes me upset. These faggots should be weeded out by year 2 at the latest. I worked hard to be a computer engineer.

my sides

Any liberal that gets shot is triggered to death, user.

they r human with mismatched identity - it happens

topkek

All anti-cops should be shot. My grandaddy was a Cop, my daddy was a Cop and in a few years I'm going to be a Cop a and you had better believe that if a mentally ill retard pulls a weapon on me I will heat there shit up, hell, I want them to try something so that I get a free pass too fuck there shit up. I may not be manly enough to openly express my hatred for people that are different from me but when I get my badge I will instantly be elevated from a weak beta male to a alpha authority figure and I will be taking out my repressed personal issues on anybody that is unlucky enough to cross my path. Hopefully being given a position of authority over other people will help me overcome the deep rooted insecurity that stems from my miniscule penis.