Jew students threatened at two US high schools

Jew students threatened at two US high schools

Jewish, Muslim students at South Carolina high school threatened

(JTA) — A South Carolina high school will have extra security measures in place when students return from Labor Day weekend, after Jewish and Muslim students were threatened on social media.

A student reported the “extremely vulgar” threats toward Jewish and Muslim students at Byrnes High School to the Spartanburg County Sherriff’s Office Friday night, according to local media.

The threats, which appeared on Facebook, warned the high school would be attacked Tuesday and included pictures of a person in a gas mask and a knife with a swastika on the handle, according to the Spartanburg Herald-Journal. The sheriff’s office took screenshots of the posts.

Law enforcement told local media they would patrol the school over the weekend and make sweeps of the campus. There are 12 schools in the district, and all will have additional security.

“I was very alarmed when I saw the post and how vile some of the language was and how direct the threats were, and not only against our students but families of our students, and in today’s culture, the discourse that is going on and what’s happened in our own country and in other countries, we’re taking it very seriously,” Dr. Scott Turner, the district’s superintendent, said Saturday night during a news conference, according to reports.

“I want to ensure our parents and community that we are taking these threats extremely seriously, and are doing everything possible to make sure our campuses are secure. We are working with law enforcement to ensure the individual who made these threats is found,” Turner also said in a statement.

All parents in the district were called and notified of the incident Saturday afternoon, the Spartanburg Herald-Journal reported.

jta.org/2016/09/04/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-muslim-students-at-south-carolina-high-school-threatened
archive.is/gfkNu

Arrest Made After Threats to Jewish San Francisco Area Students on Social Media

Administrators were contacted by several students and their families about the anonymous threat posted on Instagram. One principal called the threat a 'religious rant,' KRON television reported.

At least one arrest has been made after threats to Jewish students at a high school in the San Francisco Bay Area were posted on social media.

Extra security surrounded the Fremont High campus in Sunnyvale, California, when students returned to school after the long holiday weekend, the local NBC affiliate reported.

The threat was also made against students at Homestead High School in Cupertino, San Francisco television station KRON reported. Both schools are in Silicon Valley.

Administrators were contacted by several students and their families about the anonymous threat posted on Instagram. They did not disclose the specific threat, NBC reported.

School officials reportedly did not believe the threat was credible but contacted police.

The Fremont principal called the threat a “religious rant” targeting Jewish students, KRON reported.

haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.740650
archive.is/vAwTx

Legitimate threats or more cases of "Hey rabbi, watcha doin?"

Other urls found in this thread:

jweekly.com/article/full/78360/fremont-high-school-student-arrested-after-anti-semitic-threats
archive.is/DJOfg
vimeo.com/user53891238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey CTR Kike… watcha doing?

& report

I want to see the threats made

I'm sure it was a kike who made the threats.

Juden are accelerating their moves and narrative. They see the writing on the wall and know that, if free speech online is not dealt with soon, it's game over for them.

Hey Rabbi….=

Found a screenshot of the one from San Francisco, definitely doesn't seem legit.

jweekly.com/article/full/78360/fremont-high-school-student-arrested-after-anti-semitic-threats
archive.is/DJOfg

Clearly not a fake

Good.

Praise Kek.

Yeah, that's fake as hell. Basically a jewish caricature of us.

I think it says jew slaughter ;)

Yep. Every fucking time.

Hey rabbi watcha doin'? Confirmed.

HowDoYouDoFellowKids.jpg

SAGE

LITERALLY SAGING IN ALL FIELDS FUCKING D&C DECEPTIVE JEW

Found the South Carolina threats.

Might just be an autist.

Vimeo acct. under the same name -
vimeo.com/user53891238

Is that americanization of Lodz, the polish town?

Yeah, it's insincere.

It's a german surname. Moderately common in America.

HEY FELLOW ARYANS I SURE HATE NIGGERS 1848