Has Apple Gone Full SJW?

I don't know how many Apple fags are here, but this is the first year I can think of where all the promotional videos and website is filled with degenerates, fags, and niggers. Muh diversities, etc.

Is this their jump the shark moment? We all know they are liberal, but this is full pushing our faces in the shit moment that would have even gave Steve Jobs a stomach ache in his pancreas.

And don't get me started on paying $149 for douchenozzle headphones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtDGgjQ_V6I
archive.is/vv64J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have always been like this.
It is where the stereotype of California company's come from.

But not to this extent. Look at their website.

Before, they use to do photo shit with white families and such.

All the videos are filled with hip degenerates now.

African goat herders love Apple Watch.

It's called nigger tech for a reason.

yes

Two reasons:

1. They are going for the beats by Dre audience. These are people who drop unfathomable amounts of money on fairly useless shit so it makes sense they would go after them.

2. The shots look like they are trying to highlight the products from an artistic standpoint. They are essentially putting it against a black back drop but trying to market this stuff to blacks as well. They know they have the hipster audience, the white audience, and so on, but have never been able to get the blacks so this is their attempt at it. Typical business shit.

That said, not sure why anyone would care about a shit tier company like Apple. Microsoft sucks more but Apple is pretty damn bad.

Are you trying to tell me that the inventors of
love idiots with 0 experience and lodsofemone?

Back to r/theleredpill you go

Apple has had half of its executives be jews for years now.

also after looking at their ads they are clearly ripping off samsung's s7.
if you aren't using obscure hardware(like some jap flip phone)with customized AOSP you don't belong here.

Nigger tech. For niggers.

If this is true, then the advertising looks like shit. There is no contrast, and it looks badly

There's something about niggers being used to model advanced technology that`s just bizarre. They're using members of a group that could hardly make it to the iron age at best to show off gadgets created by a society they couldn't possibly understand, let alone create. It would be like sending a dog into orbit to convince people of the benefits of space exploration.

Steve’s Apple was very libertarian. Cook’s is pure marxist.

He’s a faggot, first of all. The purchase of Beats was simply to get a nigger on the board of directors so that it wasn’t all whites. Now they’re hiring shitty women, etc.

The keynote had an example photo of a nigger with his arm around a redhead, and I fucking lost my fucking shit.

REMEMBER

'no'

lads….

that's the joke.

To be fair, dropping the 3.5mm jack should have happened fucking ten years ago. Apple spearheaded the shift to USB (and forced USB-C into existence), so you can thank them and them alone for a truly universal port on computers these days.

Lightning to 3.5mm dongles are an effort to force wireless headphones. Frankly, I’m okay with that once Bluetooth has the bandwidth to handle lossless audio.

something something NSA listening to your TRS podcast
something something big brother.

What is the benefit of Apple's proprietary bullshit over the 3.5mm?

Manditory

a 'truly universal' port is shit if the architecture isn't open and well documented.
USB Type-c and lightning are both garbage.

So no argument, then.

The universality of the port. It’s digital-only rather than analogue, so you can get large amounts of data and power across it to devices.

Yeah, I’m less than happy about that.

USB-C is the same physical port as Thunderbolt 3. 100 watts of power, video, audio, and 40 Gb/s data when there’s a controller for the dual platform port. You can’t beat that anywhere.

It's like (((Canada Goose))), the extremely expensive sub-zero temperature clothing - the majority of their models are Africans, Africans can't into winter or the cold.

Next you will tell us to be worried about reddit or facebook
I don't think you know where you are

True those things are so cheap they break all the time, there are fakes from china that are more stable then the shit apple produces.

You dumbass, 3.5mm is about as universal as it gets. Even more than USB. What is the benefit of having only 1 port on your phone that can charge it or connect to outside hardware? Sounds to me like it's just another way for Apple to sell more shit.

Why not just add the new port and not fuck with the 3.5mm? It's not like they're improving sound quality.

there's where you fuck yourself. completely circumvents hardware security because
Also, what does equating type-c to an equally closed and undocumented "alternative" do for anyone other than make you look like a massive fag?
So what if it is fastest and best, implimentation is shit and less efficient for the end user because everything is the goddamn same and nobody knows how it works.
also also
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
CIA Nigger confirmed.

Apple Products have been shit since the iPod came out and they started up that cucky marketing campaign with the headphones.

dubs confirm

Where have you even been the last 17 years?

I get the same feeling when I see African militants wearing name brand casual clothing.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE UNIVERSAL THAN SIMPLE ANALOG AUDIO OUT ON A 3.5MM JACK.

Jesus. It's super super super simple. Anything else (USB, lightening, NewJewDIckSocket, whatever) adds an immense amount of complexity. Simple $1 earbuds at the dollar store for poorfags will disappear. Only digital headphones work with USB. They require microcontrollers, D to A converters, amp circuitry, yada yada. And just wait until APple starts with the "We've detected non-apple headphones" BS. I'd give it a year before that "update". Then, suddenly, they sue all non-apple manufacturers, and require them to purchase a $29 super secret apple decoder chip, which means even off brand headphones will cost $60 minimum.

And in case you faggots haven't noticed, if you use the ONLY FUCKING USB PORT ON THE DEVICE for audio, YOU CAN'T FUCKING USE IT TO CHARGE. So no tunes while charging.

but analog will always sound better

vinyl shits on mp3's for audio quality

Isn't summer over yet?

You newfags need to go back to the 80's for their 2nd and most infamous logo.

Apple is SJW to the core.

Lossless shits on vinyl. Enjoy listening to a song in high quality ONCE before the record is scratched forever.

Literally no one does this.

I'm an illustrator and I've always liked Apple's machines. Especially seeing as they stuck to their guns on LCD panels with near-flawless print colour reproduction and the ability to instantly toggle between different colourspace standards on their laptops. Also a lot of programs seem to work more efficiently on their machines, my friend has a brand-new Windows laptop with an insane spec, it can't do half as much in Adobe CS6 as my three-year-old MBP.

That said I've noticed they're really going to shit under Cuck. They're talking about LED displays in future products, undercutting hardware specs, etc. Basically they're no longer aiming for people who want top-notch creative tools and going all-in on the fashion crowd.

$229 in Australia.
And probably necessary as shit battery life ensures that the Lightning port is going to usually be taken up with a battery.

I'm changing to a windows phone, they seem to be the least cucked, tho' that's not saying much.

It's strange really, I mean the industry has been kike riddled since shortly after WW2 and even before it, yet even the jews were very good at their respective crafts and managed to produce quality in hollywood, tech and whatnot. Explain to me what happened in the meantime.

come on, kikes ought to be gassed but you gotta admit that they did managed to keep the goys entertained. What happened?

$229 in Australia.
And probably necessary as shit battery life ensures that the Lightning port is going to usually be taken up with a battery.

I'm changing to a windows phone, they seem to be the least cucked, tho' that's not saying much.

Apple was pretty Jew-free until recently.

Considering that I have, you are literally wrong.

The phone's audio, internally, will always be digital. As is it's source material. And even the original recording, if it was recorded by any big jew studio in the last 20 years. However… you're now getting rid of apple's decent internal digital to analog conversion, and getting whatever was designed by a headphone manufacturer, which if it's shit chinese, will be shit chinese. Keep it in the phone. Pay for it once. You'll go through a number of earbuds before you finally trash the phone, why buy new amp / d to a circuitry every time?

Enjoy being a fucking faggot, you retard. Everyone is laughing at your stupidity.

I want to agree but, just for the iPhone 7, there doesn't seem to be any benefit at all taking that jack out. The Galaxy S7 is a superior phone in all respects wile still keeping the jack.

This is more about closing the analogue loophole for people to listen to music in their cars (for example). Obviously they can't do it right away, but I assume the end goal is to get Apple software into cars, then charge people to buy their music for their cars.

Apple has always been liberal as fuck. But things are changing. Companies latch onto social justice when they are dying. Apple's last few products have either failed or suffer from massive problems. iPhone 6 is having problems with that grey bar on top of the screen that makes the touch screen unresponsive. Their watch flopped. They were recently under fire for not updating their specs in their laptops for years. Apple is in bad shape, they aren't selling products like they used to in the iPod and iPhone days. Their lack of innovation is showing with their flagship product being on generation 7 with nothing new and exciting coming. In fact, they've teamed up with Nintendo to try and move hardware with a Mario exclusive.

But when companies start wavering like this and having problems, they try to appeal to the social justice crowd. That group of consumers has much lower standards and their ideals factor in their purchase. They are more likely to buy a mediocre product that's from a social justice company than a good product from a company that's neutral. And they'd never buy an amazing product from a company that dislikes social justice. It's a last ditch effort to appeal to markets without a product. Which is really the root of the issue, Apple doesn't have products that will sell like they used to. So they have to ramp up social justice pandering in order to convince people who believe in that bullshit that they are supporting something they like when they purchase from them.

kek

Apparently black does crack after all.

at least they know their demographic.

DID YOU SAY DONGLES?!!???!!???!?!?

Which is a shame because FireWire was much better. Same goes for Thunderbolt.

Wow. it's a mystery!

It really makes me sad for technology. Audio was one of our best examples of a solved problem. From the speakers, to the amps, to the DACs, to the DSP algorithms, and even (for the most part) the compression codecs, very little has fundamentally changed in decades. While everything else marched the upgrade treadmill, audio stayed constant, the limits of human hearing already long since reached. Perfectly interoperable with everything from transistor radios older than your dad to the latest technological marvel. And now they're going to fuck up decades of work and drive us into a hell of incompatible standards just to squeeze some more cash out of the accessory industry.

Literally do this every single day.

Apple's primary market consists of dumb college kids and liberals. This is an appeal to them, to try and get libshits to buy more Apple products because the Jews at apple are "hip" and "progressive".

Eh, it's not a techincal limitation of the mp3 that causes that, it's people's terrible fucking taste.

Everything is mastered super loud these days, and they lose all the fucking range. Everything is compressed and clipped out the ass.

Vinyl is a shit way to store data, but old vinyls were at least recorded properly, without all the bullshit they've done in the past couple decades for people with shitty car cd players and even shittier earbuds and whatever.

It's fucking incredible the amount of audio quality people are willing to sacrifice in order to not have to bother with the volume knob. It's fucking mystifying.

Cook is going to end up being Apple's Steve Balmer.

Where Balmer failed in being obsessed with piracy, Cook (a fag himself) will fail in attempting to disguise the lack of new products to generate interest and deteriorating quality of their current offerings though the use of diversity.

Whitie dont like it anymo?

Well, rightly so. They scammed a lot of my colleagues way too long. Mostly the fault lays at the (((carriers))) who bend backwards to sell iCrap too. They even sell the cheapest, no margin to Microsoft Windows Phone with only one SIM, while normal retailers sell the Dual SIM version for less. So they go through the hassle to order specifically bad models to sell. But the problem are again the boomers, because they waddle into the carrier customer "care" centers and think that those people have to know for good what to buy.

My first question is always what they recommend to their wife and secondly, what they recommend to their nephew/niece for anything service/appliance related. Bricks were shat more than once. And they know that somebody asking such questions smells the bullshit.

I already know three closer friends with a 60$ phone and android 4.4.

You forgot the late, but final EU decision on USB.

And the only ones I knew in Canada wearing it were nogs

True. That is why there are 64kbps podcasts from state radio around, which sound just like Radio and 256kbps "high qual" music mp3 which sound shit.

VBR and joint stereo, also sampling frequency is a whole other matter. How many times I wrote to producers (also on the right, they're not a iota better) they should provide a low qual, all compression tricks turned on version of their content! Something like 64kbps/VBR low qual, -m j, narrow band and 32k sampling, while writing on the link it is only meant for compatible devices and no iPhone. They won't do it.

Then I would have my super fast, super small, low energy version. Apple is at fault here, they had to make those weird formats and still, iOS can't play all that is possible with lame and professional encoder. My Nokia from 7 years ago can.

didnt get what you meant.
The female port is white the male is black. This shit is so subtle itll get through nomalfags filters right into their neo cortex.

There are two types of jews. The 'classic' old money Rothschild jews, and the new Russian/IsrealI mobster kikes who go by names like 'Dov' or 'ArI.' The latter only became a real problem after the SU collapsed.

This

I was in uni 25 years ago and we laughed at the one faggot in our rez with a mac

I've done it. Not recently, but I could see myself doing it if I am traveling and in a hotel and want to listen to a podcast and charge my phone.

More importantly, I do it all the fucking time in my car. Granted, if this idea became a market standard, AUX jacks on cars would simply morph into whatever new port this is and charge the phone at the same time.

Sucks for anyone with an even slightly older car. Guess us goys will just have to choke up the $50 for the converter. Or not buy apple shit and hope the market speaks for itself that it doesn't approve of this new standard apple wants to push.

feels bad man.

Fucking kikes man

Wut?

With 3.5mm - two movements, one second. Faster than taking them off head.

You mean device-can-read-arbitrary-memory-locations-cuckbolt?

No, they are the only full 1488 gas the kikes race war now.

sage

iphones are niggertech so it makes sense

Remember this gay shit from the original iPod? When they niggerized everyone? Yeah. Steve Jobs died from the GRIDS he got sucking Tim Cooks faggot dick.

Don't feel bad, MBPs are (or were, at least) solid. OSX is pretty nice too, especially if you understand anything about the UNIX archeticture of it.

I can understand the argument for a Windows or Linux desktop, but if you want a solid laptop it's either old Thinkpads or MBPs all the way.

Reminder that Steve Jobs died of AIDS not cancer.

try cyanogen

AIDS isnt real

Not quite as bad. It went full SJW under Tim Cuck.

Neither are nukes and the the earth is flat

AIDS is the bullshit PC term. It's called GRIDS, and it is Kek's gift to humanity.

That's because Tim Cuck is a faggot, and open about it. He's probably the one who Steve Jobs GRIDS.

iPhone 7 Mind Control | Big Brother on your wrist, in your pocket & inside your head

youtube.com/watch?v=NtDGgjQ_V6I

Get the same feeling when I see niggers in sci-fi.

Dude their target audience is the average liberal hispter. Wake the fuck up for fuck's sake.

The wireless earbuds are a mistake. People can easily lose those when they fall off. Also, the lack of an earphone jack is stupid. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make turn the jack into a lightning plug? What if you're listening to music and it needs to recharge? Are you going to have to stop listening to your music then if you put it on a charger?

That's why I always chose white.

What is an external charging battery?

Have you considered building a hackintosh? OSX doesn't have to only run on apple anymore.

Since my company is likely to 'upgrade' to this bullshit ass phone.

Anyone have any recommendations on a good bluetooth set that actually delivers bass/base? I've never heard one that does unless it is some fuck huge ear muff monstrosity. I cannot stand listening to music without a deep rich rumble behind it.

Aw. Babies first shit post? how fucking cute.

A real man has a brick-phone if he needs one.

Androids were always spyware.

Wireless headphones/earbuds are nothing but a gimmick until we have batteries that are good enough to go without charging for a day or two.

Apple is claiming these things will only have 5 hours of battery life and I'm sure that's the best case scenario. Since battery life deteriorates rather quickly, these things will realistically only be good for 3-4 hours.

That is borderline useless.

It's bass. Not base.

Delivering good quality bass is a matter of physics my friend. A combination of large diaphragm size and access to air that can be moved at large wavelengths. This is why nearly all of the best headphones on the market are open or at least semi-open in design.

Expecting much from earbuds or in-ear-monitors is a fool's errand.

are there any non-expensive earbuds that would work by themselves to block loud engine noises and the like? or am I stuck wearing earmuffs over them

is this for real?

More wildly expensive crap for niggers and leftcucks to blow their money on.

Yeah, Wikileaks leaked it ages ago.

Wanna totally lose faith in humanity? Wrap your head around this.

I work for a cell phone repair company. Apple phones are, by and far, the absolute worst we have to deal with. They are the 2nd worst company as far as using shitty Chinese made garbage components that break if you look at them funny (the only company worse about this is Kyocera), they fucking lock their phones with a system so heavily stonewalled it's literally impossible to reset, so if we get a phone for resale that is still locked it's 100% worthless to us, they use "exclusive" shit tier hardware so we can't even get a better vendor for parts, AND they are an absolute bitch to disassemble.

Taking apart, say, any Motorola is pretty much a matter of popping out the sim tray then going around the edges of the backhousing and loosening the adhesive off, then you have a couple universal screws to get to the guts of the phone.

iPhucks require a special screwdriver to disengage the LCD, every single different component is either glued into the fucking backhousing (which means you need to replace the entire backhousing if just ONE thing is fucked) or has different sized screws across multiple different plates for every single last fucking component. You can seriously repair 10 phones in the time that it takes you to repair 1 iPhone, and they are probably our biggest slowdown in business, yet we can't stop doing them since they make up such a massive portion of the market. The only reason these pieces of shit sell at all compared to any other model is because of advertising.

tl;dr they are a shit company that makes incredibly shit phones and the only reason they turn a profit at all is because of the legions of mouthbreathing fucking idiots who listen and obey advertising campaigns.

If you ever need a good litmus test to see if someone is a fucking moron, see if they own an iPhone.

Why would they even do this? What profit is there to be made by this? I can't wrap my head around it.

How fucking new are you to the world?

try working on a Bosch dishwasher sometime.

Galaxy caught up and got better. Apple phones were superior until this, the Galaxy S7 edge is a really nice phone.

You're okay with not being able to use any headphones other than Apple ones? You're okay with shitty battery life? Bluetooth? Fucking moron.

coincidentally, I just read this
archive.is/vv64J