Hungary Becomes First European Nation To Ban Rothschild Banks

Hungary Becomes First European Nation To Ban Rothschild Banks

activistpost.com/2016/09/hungary-becomes-first-european-nation-ban-rothschild-banks.html?utm_source=Activist Post Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=c773d12627-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-c773d12627-387880561

Yeah I'm a faggoty who can't archive.

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IkfeM
archive.is/F6rpL
8ch.net/pol/res/7373174.html
twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/773630581276045312
archive.is/XuQwf
youtube.com/watch?v=8Whdj1JRK6s
archive.is/4hzv5
activistpost.com/2016/09/police-introduce-restraining-bags-escalation-war-mentally-ill.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cFtxfMIofCiBp9wv6Kl7cg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They better get ready for the mother of all (((economic sanctions)))

That's if they're lucky, I'm sure our (((banker friends))) would rather stage a (((democratic coup))).

Welp, looks like we're going to war with Hungary for being racist against poor innocent refugees.

once again OP is a faggot
archive.is/IkfeM

lrn 2 archive, nigger
archive.is/F6rpL

How long before (((they))) start a war with Hungary?

Well that's about as bad a goy as you can fucking get.

What makes Orban so confident? Does he know something that we don't?

OH THE TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGING

Fuck you (((Dylan))) you thought they would stay that way, you were Dead Wrong Motherfucker.

Him, Trump,and Putin have been in talks behind the scenes, things are going to be VERY different around the World this Time Next Year.

lmao, there's country called hungry? Why don't they just eat something lmao.

Why are the swarthier Europeans the least cucked?

Is there something inherently cucked in Germanic genes?

holy fuck CtR, that's not even close to being the first post
does this mean you don't get paid?

Source on that?

You just know.

Do you have any other recent sources OP?

All i'm getting is stuff from 2013 and February of this year.

Maybe they're Canaanites! That's what you believe, isn't it Shlomo?

Same here

Give them a bit, there's some Turkey right there just begging to be nuked.

I worried for Orban.

nope, euro nations don't get war
see

if this is true and they really go ahead you can see a coup happening within a year

Are you a jew or just some lost nigger?

Nice bait, but losing ~11 million fighting men over two world wars can change a lot

Worse, the German people as a whole have been genocided to such an extreme in the two world wars, the interbellum between these wars and from that day onward until today.

It's like kicking a heavily wounded and tied up man in his wound wondering why he keeps accepting more and more aggression against him.

Upvote my comment in the disquss thread beneath the article guys :)!

AHHHHH, its beginning.

Kikes will not be happy :D

CTR kikes are out in full force tonight. 8-10 slide threads in 1 hours.
Kikes going ballistic over the data mining thread.
love the shit show

At the end of the War.

The (((Allies))) took over all German Media until the Year 2099.

i hope you're not the guy saying the rothschilds are aliens

excellent. this needs to spread, world-wide. fuck the jew right in the pussy.

holy shit expect a Coup or assasination attempt soon.

ITS STARTING AGAIN

Based Hungary.

That should be the theme of the current year as a whole.

aw fug

Fucking sticky this mods it's the biggest thing since trump.

GOOD LUCK HUNGARY, I LOVE YOU

I guess another European war is coming.

Displacing Trump, Orban will be the new worse-than-Hitler

No, I'm the one who visited Hungary a few weeks ago.

Bump for no sticky yet

Such insolence deserves a (((civil war))) at least, if not (((democratic military intervention)))

So they bought out of their loan with the IMF early by taking another loan from someone else. Who is the second loan from?

Probably good to get the IMF's claws out of Hungary, but without knowing who they owe now it's hard to judge how good.

Chateau Heartiste Someone had a theory that during wars, the manliest guys die first because they are the ones most likely to be brave and do stupid but courageous acts (for example, the soon-to-become liberal would be the last guy in his squad to parachute behind enemy lines or to storm a bunker).

Hence, the wars killed off all the Holla Forumsacks.

It was nice knowing you, Hungary. I'm sorry in advance for what my country is about to do to you.

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

STICKY MODS

This.
We need to use it to show them all we're Winning.

That's not how you do it you absolute retard.

You report OP with message "sticky request".

Kek true

Sorry, my autism could not resist.

WE INTERMARIUM NOW

Oh boy…
=here comes democracy…==

Looks like it's time to move to Hungary

How are Magyars more European than Yugos?

Prefer the video-clip where dirty hippies and degenerate lesbos get shot.

Assuming Holla Forumsacks are retards who can't take care of themselves or realize that their own long term resilience and well being is far more of a thorn to an enemy than a single assault, then yes.

I simply like to think the stupid and unlucky die first.

lovely

Emmm, guys, its happening

8ch.net/pol/res/7373174.html

So is this thing still just a Bloodborne machine?

And is Bloodborne still just a typical Souls game with Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula aesthetics, no shields, and DUDE LOVECRAFT LMAO?

Fuck me, wrong tab. Disregard, suck cocks, etc.

Obligatory HUNGARY NO for good measure.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
(yes, it is just a bloodborn machine. and yes.)

official thread theme

stop posting.

hey at least bloodborn went with werewolves+ayylmaos instead of the more obvious and overdone werewolves+demons

So far I've gotten alot of likes and RTs with this

spread it like AIDS

twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/773630581276045312

Ill give ya one of each m8

Be nice to Hungarians, buy Hungarian goods, respect Hungarian culture… feels good.

Oh fug

I forgot that thread.

HUNGARY, NO

I-is it time?

very proud to have magyar blood in my veins today

Hungary, you better have your SS I mean volunteer battalions starting up soon.

I would not mind being a soldier of five armies.

Hungarians confirmed for Amalekites.
They will all be destroyed.

This. I am actually considering to learn their absurd language and apply for citizenship.

The gig's up, Shlomo, time to get back to the oven

Kek just doesn't let up…

Just make sure your oven is set to lampshade.

Dylan swore off political shit by 66 as "it changes nothing". And he has only made music of genuine musical quality since. Him and Kubrick are the only Jews I have even been able to respect.

It looks like your bait worked, what's the next step in your master plan?

D&C, but on the very small offchance that you're not, its because while communism overtook said eastern european nations, nationalism and love for their country did not leave.

OY FUCKING VEY
HUNGARY NO

did anyone even read the article, its fucking nothing.

This, don't get my hopes up like that OP. The only part of the article that says anything about BANNING Rothschild banks is the headline.

Don't get me wrong, paying off IMF loans and telling debt-based economies to fuck off is great, but banning Rothschild banks entirely would be on a whole other level of based.

Truly this is the best timeline.

I don't get why Hungary is trying to hurt the Jewish people when the Jews have more or less left them well alone.
They have pretty much justified whatever we do to them now.
Stupid stupid stupid.

Stay made kike, you don't have long before you're going into the oven

Go back to Holla Forums and learn yourself some better jokes kid.

We will make the oven meme real, Israel will be a nuclear oven.

Would you prefer Zyklon B, (((user)))?

Hail Orban and Hail Hungary! I love you Orban, and your followers. I hope our nation follows your path in due time.

They might be able to tell the IMF to fuck off after paying their debt but as long as they use Euros as current they are still subject to Rothschild Banking. The article title is sadly misleading.

currency, not current

If dubs 4th Reich is coming right now

oh the irony

HUNGARY NO!!!

Austrian-Hungarian empire when?

If the Jews had left Hungary alone and didn't get America into WW1 or WW2 for that matter then Hungary would still be great.
Also even before the First World War the jews have been a major pain in the ass for them as they took every intellectual and noteworthy positions that could be taken, they overrepresented in politics and businesses and blood libel was a frequent problem, Budapest was once full of jews, they had drained the nation dry like every other time.

Sides status: Gassed

Well it's something.
They're still using the Euro so they'll never be free from globalist control until they stop.

wew

They don't use Euro actually, there were ideas about it but it was never implemented.
Hungarians have their forint still

I 💙 hungary

Did any of you read the article? They kicked out the IMF but sadly they still have a private rothschild-owned central bank

It's definitely a positive step though

I've been saying it for years… currency does not matter. Control is what matters; when people say "merchants control the money" they're not talking about (merely) printing and distribution. They're talking about banning people from doing business, pre-deciding deals by law so they favor one party over the other, crushing small businesses while conglomerates reign supreme, and herding ordinary folk onto a railroad path they'll never be able to leave.

All of this can be done from the executive branch of government OR the central bank, without needing to control both. President appoints the cabinet, cabinet controls the regulations, regulations control the flow of goods and employment.

Guy on the right in that pic would make a great reaction image

Is this website a reliable source? I really want to believe

Holy fucking shit. You're right, I thought that by having to bend the knee to the IMF and joining the EU they lost their money. Although the Magyar Nemzeti Bank is still controlled by the Rothschild so the title still is misleading.

All the best men in Germany were slaughtered. Hitlers loss was amazing.

Thanks man, I'll remember that next time I might fucking die for my ideologies

said

happening

How many lives do you have left, user?

damn hungary just keeps getting more and more based

Hungary comes from the Huns you fucking moron. It has nothing to do with food.

Yup, Hungary will have (((the people's revolution))) happen to it soon enough.

HUNGARY ABOUT TO GET THE FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY

MOVE THERE AND GET PREPARED TO FIGHT FOR MOTHER EUROPE

OP is full of AIDS and FAIL. Learn2read faggot.

Bitch getting me all excited only to disappoint.

Didn't one of the Hosts of Fash the Nation visit Hungary just a couple weeks ago hello if you are

Ashen One, is that you?

May'st thou thy peace discov'r

How's the weather in Tel Aviv moshe?

What joke?

Do we have any source for this other than what looks like a lefty tabloid?

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐌 𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑

archive.is/XuQwf

he deserves it, and theyre having an immigration referendum in october

Wew lads Hungary's not going to be plundered at all by european military at all :^)

t. someone whose grandfather died at Normandy defending Europe against the foreign hordes

Besides, if this were the truth, it would also apply to Hungary, since they got shafted even worse in both wars (see
.) And it clearly doesn't.

Welp. It was nice knowing you, Hungary.

Now you're gonna get bombed by anglos and burgers to stop your genocide of refugees and your aggression aiming to take over the whole world, oy vey.

Nobody uses Euro in Hungary, it never made it in. Forint is our currency.

Good for you. 2017 "Revolution" incoming. Hopefully it won't happen and everyone will see what is happening

Look at how many countries are still reeling from the color revolutions. If this goes on, the whole world will be in chaos.

but ok it's a huge conspiracy where the government is hiding their involvement despite the rothschilds being a relatively small and only moderatly wealthy family when it comes to Jews. the rothschilds were huge back during the 19th centuary where they lived off of the dynastic wars in Europe, but they're pretty much irrelevent now since the end of the First World War.

Oh noes, Hungary is becoming a dictatorial state of hate. Sanctions must be implemented and We must restore their Democracy no matter the cost

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

This is going to get interesting now. Last time this happened it was nazi germany against them.

What the actual fuck? This had to be Holla Forumss influence. Only they have dug this deep..

PRAISE KEK!

dont take the article seriously. it actually says the rothschilds own the IMF lmfao

Tell me again how your post has any sort of credibility?

It's the same trite shit every time, isn't it? If a post has a reptile face attached to it, it usually aims to lead you astray to some dead end where you walk in circles and jews make shekels.

Fuck off faggot.

LIETUVA
I
E
T
U
V
A

REMINDER

HUNGARY CONFIRMED EVERYTHING WE SAY HERE

E V E R Y T H I N G

Inb4 Hungary becomes Syria 2.0

We have to protect Hungary at all costs

More and more nations will need to follow the same path as Hungary and kick those filthy piles of walking, human-shaped shit out.

((( )))

Authoritarians are the biggest cucks on this earth. Libertarians at the opposite side of the spectrum are devoid of control.

If you are an authoritarian on the left or the right, you are a fucking cuck.

Oh (((you)))

Go back to prepping bulls, fam.

Grow up, kike lover.

You are the cuck here, to be quite honest, family.

Something is very off in here since this "news" had no trace on our media…

Bárki aki helyi meg tudja erősíteni a hírt? Egyik hírportálon sem írnak erről a faszságról…

It's still full of them, you can see literal happy merchants roaming the streets there.

Guess that means the USA will find WMD in Hungary soon and go to war.

Oh well to bad hungarybros, i kinda liked you guys.

Can anybody enlighten me from whom they borrowed that money to pay off Rothshild? I don't want to be a pessimist but i can't help but be curious in who's interest Orban is acting.

If I was to make a guess it would be the Chinese but that's simply based on how much American debt they own.

Rest in Peace Hungary, you will be missed.

You disappoint me Holla Forums!

It's like you guys want to be cucked with the jews and Clinton by purpose…

Nice defeatism alt-right tier faggots!

oy gevalt! This is just like anotha shoa

This is my new favorite shitpost on this board.

Hungary may quite possibly be the most based country in europe right now.
Poland comes in a close second, but they were kind of shitty after WW2.

Yes, but Holla Forums will fight tooth and nail against it.

the loser now will later be the win.
at least he recognized the pendulum swing.

Your nose is fucking gigantic.

Yes goy. If in a war, especially on the German side in WW2, make sure you fight as little as possible.
No daring acts for you! Stay far behind and use artillery, tanks and infantry might mean people die.

If that happens, there won't be any Holla Forumsacks left when we lose. Of course defeat is inevitable and of course Germans in WW2 knew they would lose, so every brave soldier, every decorated soldier, everyone was stupid.

Every medal-wearing and awarded soldier was "stupid and unlucky".

reported

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8Whdj1JRK6s

I love how even 0.06 shekel/post heb-plebs like you identify with Rothschilds' interests. Your Elder's would spin around their lamps if they could see how sloppy and incapable to hide their powerlevels you modern kikes are.

Fucking love you fresh off the oven lolberg cucks that Hillary's speech brought here.

Ever since libcucks self-contained in their hugbox in >>>/liberty/ we were kinda missing the lulz provided by (((Ayn Rand))) worshiping kiddies and their cartoonish utopian visions.

I don't understand. Hungary kicked the IMF out back in 2013.

This news is old as balls.

Military intervention from big brother USA in 3…2…1…

nah, those days are past
it gonna be, both, parliament party "for more democracy" and students on central square, funded by "non-profit independent" organizations, calling for "remove corrupted president"

They tried that shit in back in the october of 2014.

It failed hard.

Hungarian government announced some dumb internet tax, people went out into the streets to protest. Western agents saw their chance to rile up some color revolution, and as they were in full swing the hungarian government said there would be no internet tax and the whole thing collapsed. All the westerners supporting the "uprising" were exposed, the US ambassador resigned and basically the CIA was left with it's pants down.

Hungarian politicians know the game better.

I guess they were tired of going hungary

What's definite proof of private ownership of most european states central banks? Such as the Bundesbank, (((they)))'ve hidden their shareholders.

I'll just leave this here:
archive.is/4hzv5

And?

If hungary rejects the IMF we have huge issues worldwide.
This might not be that good tbh. The economic impact would be extremely significant.
I bet Hungary will run out of capital quick if they have a federal reserve.

Unless they're beginning the switch to bitcoin…

I knew the mafias of old didn't just disappear. Infact their """decline""" matches with the beginning of this financial ponzi scheme.

World's been duped by a crime unprecedented in human history.

me too, this whole thing seems suspicious.

Die in a firestorm, American freedom-kiddy.

mongoleuros beat Aryan euros to bank holocaust? what?

Orban said the other day "we are prepared for war"

So he's not fucking around. THANK GOD.

When Hungary reaches double digit growth while the rest of the world is in a depression maybe the goyim will wake up (Again).

How long before the (((USA))) invades Hungary?

You mean the second. And we all know how that went. God preserve the Hungarians. The one good thing is that they most likely won't be pincered from both sides.

Smart move to find the kike agents within their midst

Came here post this

They'll try one of their Soros-brand revolutions first.

If clinton gets in expect Balkan wars 2 electric boogaloo.

Well RIP Hungary. Guess who 'Murcia is gonna free the shit out of next.

Germans are just too objective. Too able to look at scenarios from other perspectives to the point where it is ridiculous. That, now coupled with war guilt, and you have what we have now.

Your nose is showing

Not until you allow Ethiopians equal rights as your own kind back home, the exact same thing you've all been ferociously advocating for in every other country you've unlawfully invaded.

Practice what you preach, kike.

Time to emigrate to Hungary and help turn it into a great empire (again).

Of course I ask any Hungarians on Holla Forums if I would be welcome. I don't want to intrude like a tactless shitskin.

Hungary is in NATO.

Your point?

LITERALLY

(((You))) need to try harder.

It was nice knowing them, can't wait to see our (((greatest allies))) (((liberating))) them with a (((democratic coup)))

That does not explain Sweden.

DUDE WEED LMAO

This piece of news has been floating around for the last couple of weeks and there is no legitimate source to back it up.

Inb4 JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON HUNGARY: Electric Boogaloo

I love Hungary

I can't be the only one who thought of Bloodborne with that first image, can I?

What are the gun laws like in Hungary? Are you guys cucked like the rest of Europe?

Exactly. This story is almost certainly fake.

I was there that day, there were 20-30 journalist already at the place ready to take pictures when she stormed into the center like some damn lunatic.

any way you look at it, invading Hungary is retarded.
Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad were never on good terms with the US in the first place, Hungary is a member of the EU, the UN, NATO, and is on friendly terms with most of its neighbors. Plus, despite jewish influence, aligning the american public against a Christian, European country would be a lot fucking harder than some muslim country that makes israel shake in it's boots. There's just no angle to take.
The only plausible response the powers that be could make is to put sanctions on them, but then they'd just buy all their shit from Russia, weakening NATO and the EU even further.
Hungary check-mated everyone without them even knowing it.

(((Hungarian))) revolution when?

Get yourself some real warriors friend

HUNGARY, YES!

Hey guys Orban is a dictator we need to bomb Hungary now thanks.
t. obama

underrated post

Who else kinda wishes the fire would stop rising? Can we go back to hoping for a chimpout every season? This is too much for me.

No user, this is really good news. It means countries are waking up to the fraudulent system the jews created and are slowly taking action to reverse it. Jews like Soros would love nothing more than to have their race/class wars to distract us goyim from their jewery.

You knew this all along, user. There is no getting off from Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.

Remember, the only way this will end is when the world has turned so far right it's us who get hanged for being too leftist.

HUNGARY
NO

dubs of truth

Hungary confirmed for Yannick Bérubé masterfucking chessplayer finally beating Jacques Beaulieu aka EU.

Because he learned from the best

very rare poster added to the collection.

thanks user

THIS ENDS TODAY

Thank you, Hungary.
At least somebody is listening.

No brother, this is the result of wanting the happening. Everything is falling into place, this is no time to get scared or frightened like the good doctor and his attorney when they were on the verge of finding the American dream.

That comes later.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Holy shit that pic reminds me of my grandpa

Tell that to Germany, 1939.

He also looks a lot like Ben Garrison.

Can't get to the end without living a little. I expect all of us to skid to our graves broadside in a cloud of filth, wore out to the bone and totally spent screaming lets do it again.

I'm not going to die, nigger.

Lich here, AMA.

When war finally breaks out, the people will win

I'm actually interested in what (((they)) will do despite the consequences for Hungary. Going by the last last decade's worth of bullshit it will be some sort of color revolution but I'm drawing a blank on what division (((they))) hope to exploit. You would think that just paying a bunch of foreign shitskins and cucks to protest brutality against immigrants, or gays, or whatever, and then demand Orban step down after they turn violent would be too obvious.

That's Hunter S. Thompson, a proto-hippy beatnik, both red pilled and blue pilled. A true believer in better living through chemistry.
I wish he was still around so we could see his perspective. He would probably fit in here, he was trolling the press and the clintons with a fax machine in the 90's.

Sometimes you've gotta die a little to live a little.

Thompson understood that the gun defended the right to live the way you wanted.

I know exactly who Raoul Duke is. I was just remarking on how much he looks like Zyklon Ben.

HOW CAN WE SUPPORT RWDS IN HUNGARY?

You're doing it wrong. Watch this
THE FOURTH REICH IS NOW

Off by one, fml. 4th reich come election day

based

A bit off topic, but does anybody have a video of the burrito arrest? It was taken down from (((Youtube))) for violating their (((terms of service))).
activistpost.com/2016/09/police-introduce-restraining-bags-escalation-war-mentally-ill.html

Literally the shittiest countries in Europe. All in one.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cFtxfMIofCiBp9wv6Kl7cg/

LONDON IS STILL THE CAPITAL OF WORLD JEWRY, GOYS

So nothing happened?

So how many dollars worth of loans+interest does the unites states have with the imf?

Fucking Hell, get a hold of yourselves you schizo morons.

Trump will build an empire that would make Rome stand in awe