Tripfag thread

Only trip and namefags please.

I know you are here. And if you’re not one just make one up for this thread.

πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ‘„πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸ’“πŸ’‹

nah

I only avatarfag tbh

πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ‘„πŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’žπŸŒ·πŸŒΈβ€οΈπŸ’˜πŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸŒ·πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’˜πŸ‘„πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸŒΈπŸ’…πŸ»πŸŒ·πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’œβ€οΈ

Ok

That’s fine by me. Welcome!

can i join?

Nice bulge OwO what's this?

Don't lewd mai waifu

Please do.

Caught me. I actually didn’t notice it tbh.

πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Sorry.

You too. Tripfagging means I go to hell, right?

you are forgiven

Most likely. But we’ll be in good company.😜

It really isn’t. Lots of people wanted me banned for making threads like these though.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Fallen dindu nuffin tho

I doubt you could shit the board up anymore than it is already

Thanks

I wouldn’t lie.

I only meant only the best and brightest end up there.

Very true.

We all did.
Most of us, anyway.

Sounds about right.

If you're with a trap (legitimately 100% passable), would
be offended if everyone thought
was a she?
Asking for a friend.

You mean if they thought she

Was a he? If they thought she was a she then she passes and that would make her happy I think.

Thanks. I just want to make 'her' happy.
Fire
I
Need
Fire

tripfags are retarded niggers

This thread needs more tripfags. My filter list is hungry.

wew

I have a trip.

Hello

i need moer

Ok :^)

Is that really you? I like mewch, good job m8

Tripfags and namefags belong in Hell.

Untrue

tripfags are lame

post moar girls

is chrystal a real girl posting here? i can't figure it out

Hiya sister ^.^
I concur, they ruin everything lolz
how are you today? I am good, I made us yummy foodstuffs/ I love to cook :D

Shut up

Hey-o

Naw. I pretended to be last summer (2016) for a bit but it was all fake.

Hey sis, please post your yummy food.

do you still lurk Holla Forums chrystal? if so, than can you tell me who i am?

Not too much, I was mostly gone this year. I do remember you though from the few times I would check in I think You are/were a vol, and unlike me you are an actual girl. In fact when I checked in a month or two back there was some kind of drama going on where you went on a bit of a power trip. I don’t know if that is a fair or accurate take on it but that seemed to be what people were saying.

I think you had a master plan to improve the board and dysnomia pulled you shortly afterward when you said something along the lines of β€œshitposters will have to be sacrificed to promote quality posts.” And I think there was plenty of other drama and meta stuff going on that I’m sure I missed a lot of. Also I recognized your name/trip from before all that too.

What it be like,fam?

Hey Dicky, hi Yoziora.

post tits zune

I wish I were Zune. That was from when she pranked dysnomia here as a favor to HW, also in summer of 2016.

I already eated it :( but I will have him post more yumms sometime tonight. This is what I made earlier…

(checked)
Stroganoff?

Sauce?? Must have missed it.

Yes, we make it all the time. I could eat it probably 7 days a week, haha. I am glad I encouraged him to start cooking. I once made chicken alfredo with five cheese tortellini-very yummy. I see me cooking for all us in the future :-P

I don’t think it was archive but what happened was she was posting pics without her face (pic related was one of them.) like her foot, cleavage etc and flirting w/dysnomia. He made a half joking sticky about how he was going to get married, Then she revealed her face in the pic and the last one was her and kikewheels together. I think that was the last time I ever saw him post here this was a few months after he handed over the site to Jim/c0demonkry completely and stepped down as admin.

I love stroganoff too! Haven’t had it it way too long, too many people I eat with who hate mushrooms. By him do you mean a bf?

pics or it didn't happen.

guys guys remember me? im back

Someone must have it. Post it if you’re reading this dysnomia.

Sup moot. How’s the job at google treating you?

Fake and gay

I understand that, I love veggies but he's a meat eater, so I complement both styles with cooking. Yes, he is :-)

Shit thread OP

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ALL THESE DAY ONE NEWFAG TRIPCODES. GO BACK TO WHATEVER NEWFAG SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM. XDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHA

Sup guys

t. real moot

Thank god you’re here. Ban this guy

I understand that, I love veggies but he's a meat eater, so I complement both styles with cooking. Yes, he is :-)