What is Rick Steves opinion on European Immigration?

What is Rick Steves opinion on European Immigration?

Curious minds want to know? Can Holla Forums host a live on air with Rick Steves with a interview?

Other urls found in this thread:

ricksteves.com/
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=181604
youtube.com/watch?v=rs_w9cwJ1Fg
ricksteves.com/about-rick/travels-beyond-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=6irPlCJapZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6_nQ09diZ0g
blog.ricksteves.com/blog/thoughts-on-the-refugee-situation-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?
who the fuck cares?

ricksteves.com/
You dumb fucking kike.

FYI, those that don't know, Rick Steves is on Public Television in the U.S.A. Even in American prisons system televisions. So does anyone understand the SCOPE of this? If not please take your favorite Nazi gun and shoot yourself with it.

"Welcome Public Television Stations!

Here you'll find stations support materials for Rick's pledge specials, TV specials, and Rick Steves' Europe seasons, including viewer guide articles, promotional photos, other marketing support, and interstitials.

Rick Steves' Europe Seasons:

Season 9›
Includes places in Germany, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, and England

Season 8›
Includes Berlin, Israel and Palestine, Prague, and places in France, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey

Season 7›
Includes northern England, London, Paris, Rome, Venice, and European travel skills

Season 6›
Includes Basque Country, Helsinki, southern Spain, Stockholm, Tallinn, Tangier, plus places in Croatia, Norway, and Slovenia

Season 5›
Includes places in Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iran, Spain, Switzerland, and Turkey

Season 4›
Includes places in Great Britain, Italy, and Austria

Season 3›
Includes places in Belgium, France, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, and Spain

Season 2›
Includes places in Germany, Ireland, Italy, and Switzerland

Season 1›
Includes places in Germany, Great Britain, Sicily, and Turkey

The Classics›
Older episodes that cover places in the Alps, Egypt, France, and Greece"

No one gives a shit.

Holy fuck nobody cares you fucking niggerfaggot. Public access tv is the original e-celeb. Go shill somewhere else.

Oh really….

On one hand, he's certainly seen the negative side of it by now. On the other hand, he has commented on the positives of immigration in the past (blending of cultures). I haven't watched much of his more recent stuff.

Regardless of his opinion, he'll just go along with what american boomers think, his target audience. Boomers at this point might be realizing mass immigration might not have been such a great idea.

Links?

Hey how's Tel Aviv you fucking rat bastard? forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=181604

He's a hillary supporter and in denial about the invasion, promoting euro vacations with no warning/downplayed.

Tell Bane I want Steves to talk. It will be a hit…

From his thing on budapest he commented that the culture came from waves of immigration and that's what made it interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=rs_w9cwJ1Fg

It's a lot to extrapolate though. Are you talking about the refugee crisis or what?

He taught me pain lessons when I was young.
He is know divorced, supports recreational marijuana & could write a book called "Hillary Clinton: Through the Backdoor".

What's so important about one random DUDE WEED leftist cuck?
What am I missing here?

piano lessons

Whenever he is talking about the blending of cultures, it tends to be of similar white cultures. German and French, Swiss and Italian, and so on.

They play him in the prison systems. Plus Miley Cyrus has the hot's for him.

Yuck.

He is a huge opinion maker on europe among liberal boomers.

He's your typical left wing democrat. He will publicly say he love immigration. blah blah blah.

Used to like him when I was young, but now I'm too red pill to enjoy his shows which clearly has left wing bias

That girl has the face of a 40-year old. Ban tanning salons today, what the fuck.

That's what I assume. I mean he basically only travels in europe.

ricksteves.com/about-rick/travels-beyond-europe

He should do a show on South Africa or some place

What will he say again? You speak for other men now? This isn't a choice. He will answer live on TV for the World to see……

What, do you have a plan for this? Maybe we should spam him about the Daily Shoah and try to get him to go on there.

Wiki says he's into liberation theology, though. I wouldn't get excited about him dropping red pills.

sage

It goes on…

Nice, a question I can answer somewhat.

youtube.com/watch?v=6irPlCJapZQ

@16:30 he summarizes his thoughts from 2013 on Norway. Being that he's pro Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=6_nQ09diZ0g

It's clear what he thinks in between 420 sessions.

He's a multi-millionaire with a huge following.

Some comment raids might be in order

Are we being raided?

That or OP is an autist with a crush.

More than that is in "order"!

Actions speak louder than words right. Archive this.

You don't get PBS, do you? It's an american public broadcasting channel.

Yes, thanks for the reply good sir. The crisis.

Sage for fucking government datamining.

PROVE it (((smart))) guy.

It's for that sweet sweet rick steves awareness data.

That's big talk for a small fry.

I can only guess, I'm waiting for the explanation. Age and nationality demographics are my best bets for anything to be gleaned by knowing of rick steves.

Are you autistic or not? If so replace autistic with American.

One or the other, I don't know what you're on about.

Then you should stfu.

Tangentially, Dan is the one tribe where Christian Identitarians have some ground to stand on. The tribe of Dan were known for being seafarers and using a snake as a prominent symbol. The Egyptians referred to a Denyen people as one of the "sea peoples" who ravaged Egypt during the Greek dark age. And Homer referred to a component of the "long-haired" Achaeans (Samson was of the tribe of Dan) as Danaans.

Awkward christ cuck, he'll suck all the cocks and do a cum tasting. "in mouth" the aroma of the cum. Complexity and character of the cum. "finish" (aftertaste)

It's a rock.

What is?

"33" The ground the DAN stand on.

Seems you're just a shit poster, so that would be a no.

Okay. What's your point?

He actually wrote on it. Most of his opinions are predictable but he appears to be against it. Written in oct 2015

blog.ricksteves.com/blog/thoughts-on-the-refugee-situation-in-europe/

Stay seated firmly in your seat.

He's your typical boomer douchebag who caters to an audience of other affluent leftish boomers.
Vacationing in Western Europe is expensive as fuck for most Americans by the way.

It's the same demographic that watches ''This Old House" where couples, usually with the wife calling the shots, throw hundreds of thousands of dollars at refurbishing their million dollar plus historical residences.

That this faggot has once made some common sense comments about the insanity of mass immigration doesn't amount to much.

When did you guys become important for the political discourse?

We have gotten no help uncucking white people from you guys that I have seen, outside you trying to scare us to shut up, by telling us that you are watching.

When I made my own productions you bastard. Maybe the whole world would like to here from Rick Steves. Not just America…

What is wrong with doing that?

*hear

How about you fucking google this shit you dumb sow.

Couldn't your handlers afford someone who isn't a cum guzzling retard for this job?

Nothing really, just thought I'd throw that out there. It's a lot of status signalling though. Whether saying "I took the Grand Tour of Europe" or "I rebuilt my Victorian home".

It's the embodiment of the "look at me" mentality that boomers love.

(((google)))

You don't get on Public TV unless you lie about us, so why should we care about some traveling whornalist?

Yeah, she should be under lock-down for own safety until she's deprogrammed. Looks terrible.

Yeah. But unlike going on expensive holidays, this one gives something back to society.

He's important homeland security don't ya know, why won't you take him cereal?

You a goodie or a badie? Also, flash us a badge you fucking faggot.

What>>7397674
I'm a Big guy for (((you)))

Eh, I suppose both could be considered productive pursuits. It's mainly the undercurrent of liberal snark that goes with any format on PBS. Stopped watching that shit years ago.

And OP, stop looking for minor fucking celebrities to solve your problems.

He's no minor.

I doesn't matter.

Pro-whites are no "platformed", so (((they))) only let cucks become celebrities these days.

You say pro white. What street do you live on?

If anyone does not understand the context of such an interview. I ask you to. Imagine the possibilities. Remember the power is with us. That power is the truth. So let's think just how such a scenario could turn out. How can the USA and Europe and Russia, and as such, the WORLD benefit from such an interview?

Reddit hosted a Q and A with David Cole.

This is a weapon you have been given. Use it. Or just stay a fat white slob and let them green screen ISIS videos to the normies.

How about a real screening. Take control of your cities….

OP is Dan Falato

The alt-right is pro-white, but the cucks in the media don't tell that, so you didn't know?

You were raped, weren't you?

British women are so fucking ugly…holy shit..

Rick taught me baseball and how to ruv

Holy shit nigger, singlehandedly trying to keep your shitty thread alive. Quality discussion you spawned by not bothering to explain why anyone should care about this faggot. Calling someone a kike because they don't care about your pathetic post doesn't make it so. Kill yourself.