King Nigger says Americans are lazy!

I mean how much more damage can he do before he is out. This is really reaching new levels.

archive.is/kcTI3

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Ac5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this world is so unfair

I am sick of it as well. I didn't know it was possible to hate him more than I already do.

That's rather rude of him.

He's right that the environment needs greater consideration when expanding infrastructure and settled areas. It's not because we are lazy that we don't do it, but because we are too obstinately stupid.

Obama should post his opinions on Holla Forums.

That's because he's in the higest office of the land

It's not his place but he's there and we should use his slips as proof of how he's a fish in a lion's throne

He tried so hard to secure some shit for a legacy and he failed. Now that he's accepted it, he's just going all out and showing his true colors. He knows he'll only be seen as a great president by nigger lovers and he's stopped caring.

Our ZOG PM did the same, this seems to be the narrative of the globalists, you goyim are too lazy, need to work harder for the job creators and gibs for niggers.

What did he try to secure that was legit? Everything he did was a scam from the start and he was exposed. When he realized there were no consequences he stopped trying to conceal his bullshit and doubled down on being king nigger.

the only thing I'll be disappointed in when this fucker hangs is I won't get to be the one pulling the lever.

What will hurt though is that the world will consider this part of the entire US's decision, and not the person behind it. This seems like the kikes are pushing to make the US look like a bunch of world bullies so they can create a new (((axis of evil))) starring the US and Russia.

nobel prize

Ending the war in the Middle East was going to be his crowning achievement, especially as a Democrat.
That obviously backfired immensely.

Well, US did conquer half of the world for the kike's benefit, only for the average American to take all the blame, hatred, and consequences.

I wonder if because of that, his inner nig decided to nog and he went full ape while commander in chief. He gets orders from globalists but he is also nigger angry that his biggest (((achievement ))) is "killing" some brown CIA shill and fucking up Bush Jr's legacy.

is this the future of Holla Forums?

Willingly and tricked into are two very different thing. Should we blame Germany's citizens for the chaos that is going on over there? Was it the citizens of France's fault when some shitskin decided to snackbar them because their leaders are globalist scum that would rather push an agenda than protect it's citizens?

wat, but they work harder than almost everyone else. Only people with less vacation time and longer work days are the japanese.

king nigger care was the other attempt

Can you even imagine what he has planned for November-January? He’s going to pardon fucking EVERYONE.

Ordinary people were tricked, sure. But WASP elites were quite cozy with the kikes (and still are, just to a lesser extent).

But this is their centuries old game. They possess one host country, use it to fuck up entire world, and when the world starts uniting against that country, they flush it down the toilet and find another host country.

For all the inhumane shit that US is forcing on other countries, no one blames the kikes, they blame Americans. This is something that you need to change.

If I had a Euro for every time I heard "you made your bed, get raped in it" from an American poster, I would still be unhappy that they weren't DMs instead.

Was it UN decision?
Was it a decision made by their leaders?
Shitskins overrunning your nation?

Meahwhile in the US.

No shit the world is going to blame the Americans while America just takes it. Kikes can't win a land war like they did with the EU so they have to resort to conditioning en mass.

It took around-the-clock MSM brainwashing for Americans to put this Marxist infiltrator in the Oval Office, but how sweet it is to see them committing industrial suicide while attempting to do same with Hillary.

Neither of which was anything more than a scam as I stated. He made no moves to end the war, just hampered our troops and kept guantanamo open. The obama care was just a scam to make everyone pay for illegals (welfare recipient and very poor already get free health care). Much like being forced to have uninsured motorists coverage in California. If he cared about americans you'd think dental and vision would be included. So that brings us back to the original question- what was his legitimate legacy?

Are you stupid? He has no control over winning that.

user…

Could you imagine how amazingly comfy the happening streams would be.

The war exit was already scheduled under W, Obama just kept to the timeline. He didn't do a goddamn thing.

He's right, but not in the way he thinks he is. A lot of Americans are too lazy to research major happenings in other parts of the world such as Rotherham, Cologne, Stockholm, etc.

This is actually true. The normalfags here are borderline BBC brainwashed. If king nigger's decision to hand over the DNS servers affect the normalfag's internet then I believe that will be the kickstart we need to red pill normalfags at such a large scale.

Obama's only lasting legacy will be that history will see him as the only US president that actively hated America.

Bump

What the fuck are those niggers and cucks doing?

Some retarded BLM protest no doubt

I believe it was "refugees" sleeping in an airport while a PRIVILEGED WHITE WESTERN WOMAN casually strolled on by.

Fuck that. Look at the variety in whites and the tumblr fats. There's no way these are refugees, they are american negros/mutts and cucks on a mall floor for some stupid ass reason.

Depends how he defines "American"…

If I remember rightly, it was a protest over the deaths of this or that creature. White woman walked right through it without giving a fuck, causing much whining.

wrong it was some stupid niggers protesting a nigger being shot in a mall and everyone who saw it rightfully saw it as ridiculous

nonwhites only ;)))

Come on user, going by your post history you seem to almost be a caricature of what shills think "h8chan" is.

Can't remember the Dindu, but a die in was staged at some shopping mall during black Friday. Few fucks were given. They didn't even identify the girl or try to get her fired or ruin her life.

What a terrible, terrible president.

that wasn't implied at all. I'm saying those on welfare who also get free health care are pretty much never white.

please for your own sake learn how to read.

How can you correct the record when you can't even get your facts straight.

holy fuck you're dumb. he said welfare recipients and the very poor already get free healthcare. I then said nonwhites only which refers to the free healthcare part.

jesus fuck learn to read.

Kek, this monkey is going to spend the rest of his time in office shitting on America as much as possible.

t. Euro

King Nigger is projecting. It's his people that are the laziest mother fuckers ever.

stats please

Those charts are for legal and illegal immigrants.

I thought that you meant all non-whites(native born blacks,etc recieve the much greater % of free medical care.

Is this what you meant?

Well essentially all illegal immigrants are non-whites, and you can plainly see that the graphs are split up for race for regular immigrants too. I doubt trends for native-born populations are much different

Why would a president go to Laos to bitch to a bunch of gooks about white people in the United States if he had any power at all?

I just…I fucking can't

When your own leader takes potshots at your own country…fuck, what happened to my home…

Go back to Reddit/Tumblr if you want to talk like those rainbow-haired faggots

Hate to have to correct the record, but President Obama is not wrong. He gives two ways that Americans are lazy, to wit, that we do not take greater care to protect our environment from industrial waste and destruction, and, second, that we do not familiarize ourselves with other cultures. To the second point, who cares about other cultures? But it is important for us to preserve our common home. For we are one race, the human race, on one planet, Planet Earth.

Well damn I'm sorry Obama. I didn't realize I was lazy, even though I drive 2 hours every day back and forth from work so I can eat and end up with $0 in my bank account at the end of every month. I don't even take holidays like Labor Day off since I'm being paid as a contractor and need every single penny I make.

I guess I'll have to work harder by thinking about how I can convince China and India to stop destroying the environment.

Which is why we need to stop paying blacks to breed and importing Mexicans.

And speaking of Lazy, I agree with Obama. We need to get these lazy American niggers off welfare.

Are you drunk?

guess you drank deep from the kool aid, huh?

This is just a thought, but why don't you Americans send him letters that say something like "Who the hell do you think you're talking to?"

You're going in the bog.

Hell yes. Would get comfy after a couple rounds of pop-a-nigger

It will until someone opens a new DNS nameserver in the states. The only alternative now is jewgle.

Just because you played golf on the taxpayer's dime during both mandates and you decided to irreparably fuck your country by filling it with lazy pieces of shit from third world countries doesn't make the whole country lazy, you fucking traitorous moon cricket. O'Nigger deserves a nuke shoved up ass then detonated in Israel.

Dude's just mad that a parasitic worm was named after him.

Try harder.

lol, I just looked that up. The scientist is a great troll.
archive.is/3Ac5Q

It's nap time in the safe space.