Israeli Minister Warns That Brits Will Pay The Price For Antisemitic Boycotts

Israel’s Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan is in London this week meeting British officials hoping to agree on a joint plan to tackle Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) activism in the UK.

“Great Britain is the world center of the anti-Israel BDS campaign,” Erdan claimed ahead of his visit.

BDS supporters “would have no rest” under his watch and should “pay the price” for their actions.

In February, a new law brought in by the Tory government banned public bodies from supporting BDS initiatives, arguing that the actions undermined “community cohesion” and “Britain’s economic and international security.”
The policy was enforced on local authorities without a parliamentary vote.

“I’m going [to Britain] to battle the boycott and delegitimization in every arena, and to discuss with members of the British government – which is also committed to fighting boycotts – ways to strengthen our cooperation against the anti-Semitic boycott campaign,” Erdan told the Jerusalem Post.

“I will meet with government officials and law enforcement in order to form a front of democratic countries against the worldwide threat, which includes targeted action against incitement on the Internet.”

“Mr Erdan’s visit to London raises some serious questions about the UK’s relationship with Israel and its complicity in Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights and international law,” War on Want senior militarism and security campaigner Ryvka Barnard said.

“Erdan’s sinister talk of human rights defenders having to ‘pay the price’ for their actions is a dangerous incitement to violence. The UK government has a serious case to answer when it rolls out the red carpet to someone whose threatening behaviour is endangering the lives of human rights defenders.”

archive.is/nrWDw
RT

Other urls found in this thread:

faxzero.com/
bdslist.org
bdsmovement.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread was shamelessly copy pasted from half/pol/.

We need a list of all kike owned companies so we can personally boycott them.

I agree, Satan. A running boycott thread would be welcomed by me. I can't speak for anyone else though.

I know many of you don't give a fuck about Palestinians. tbh I don't either.

However liberals do. And when the pendulum swings back left in a few short years, this topic will be more in the spotlight. Democrats will have the microphone by the end of Trump's presidency. Palestine is the angle of approach to take when it's time to focus on educating democrats about the jewish problem.

WE HAVE A NEW TARGET BOYS!
LETS SHOW THE FAGGOT WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO THIS SHIT!

HE IS TINY!

HE HAS TINY GUTS!

RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS!!!!!!!

Telephone: 02-6408189
Fax: 02-6753982
Email: [email protected]/* */

Are they going to start openly committing terrorism against the bongs again?

Muslims vs. Jews? In the UK no less? Golem's turning against you there, eh? Wait until they're a majority and they get to decide which way the nukes point. You know, you guys have some good plans, but you never think them all the way through.

We should fax him some merchants.
faxzero.com/

We won't boycott them because of the Palestinians, we will boycott them because they are kikes. Why would you fund someone who is actively trying to destroy you? And i'm sure their products have the least value for the money anyway, so it's also the most economically sound choice.

We could turn the liberals against them quite easily as well. Hell, niggers too.

Left vs right is dead now.

Nationalist vs globalist is happening.

And the globalists have been up to some SHIT.

Warcrimes up the yin-yang.

You mean a nation that wants to have every nation under their heel while hiding behind the skirt of whatever (((greatest ally))) they have at the time might not be on the level?

The Rothschild line was a mistake.

can't faxes be easily traced user. Wouldn't want to get any visits from the police.

Sone user on TOR should email him some merchants.

Why don't you do it? if i had a working faxer i would send him a couple of merchants for the bants.

There is no such thing as "globalists", only jews and people who are against jews.
Also, what's with the cancerous reddit-tier image?

I don't see the Jews going round raping underage white girls in their thousands. Imposing sharia zones in our towns and cities, beheading our soldiers and bombing our streets.

But of course the greatest threat to us is the Jewish illuminati that controls the country on behalf of their reptilian overloads.

The only people that boycott Israel are pro palestine muzzies are coal burners, while the rest couldn't give a shit about muzzies getting bombed.

Please Abdul, stop this.

how did israel violate international law?

Fax Zero sends faxes online for free, of course you'd need to use TOR or a reliable VPN

Oh wow you're so retarded

Congress already recognized the jewish Noahide Laws (which call for the decapitation of Christians).

Oh hello, fellow natzee and 1488 to you.

Actually Jews are one of most notorious child rapists, and shariah zones are a direct consequence of their "humanitarian" activities.

Into the oven, now.

Here you go bdslist.org

Go Go Go!

bdsmovement.net

this the future of Holla Forums

Fax Gore too?

One day you anons need to do an AMA on how to Dox, and how to Raid / Harass.
We pleb tier would like to help.

Thats the coder who fucked things up one time.
What's his name?
What did he warn us about?

This. We are agreeing with the liberals for the wrong reasons.

Though I would be lying if I said I didn't feel sympathy with the Palestinians, at least the Christian ones. Some of the shit Israel did to them was stone cold evil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit

I'm not an international lawyer, but it probably has something to do with an illegally founded state forcefully expanding their borders beyond their agreed upon limits, creating and aiding terrorist groups, committing false flags upon their "allies," fraud/theft, bombing hospitals and schools every 3-4 years, threatening every nation on Earth with nukes, or all of the above.

Yeah, you don't see it because it's out of sight. Jews are notorious kid diddlers. Israel is a hub of Eastern European sex trafficking.

Good. Then without the Internet. Noone needs it.

Just print out some papers and suggest to forgo the purchase of Israeli goods, list some and the country code and the usual schemes they apply to disguise the origin of the merchandise and paste them all over your block.

And when you're at it, write on it that halal is the same as kosher and the same bullshit. Don't eat anything from MENA, boykott Turkish and Bangladeshi cloth etc.

The third Russians there aren't helping either…

Thanks. Why are these not a sticky yet?

No no, it has to be subtle.

Where have I heard this before?

not a single shekel for the scourge of mankind

Somebody needs to put that on jewtube.

Not an expert on fax codes.
Do i need to include the correct country code or do i just rid of the colon?

I wonder how many shady deals are these companies involved in. And this is only counting Israeli companies, we need list of international ones as well.

WHERE IS INTEL???????

The kikes let in the mooslimes, faggot.

If the British govt was serious about this, why hasn't Corbyn's Labour Party been proscribed?

jews really are crazy. They believe their own bullshit.

That poster has been on pol off and on for YEARS. I remember seeing it 4+ years ago on half chan.

You must be some newfag to not have seen that before.

Remind me how literally every nearby country treated Israel.

go back to cuckchan

"I cannot consent to pay for a privilege where I have intrinsic right".