Introducing the Kvetchdel Test

So, J-Dar's been off for a long while now and it seems highly unlikely it'll ever come back. Femishits have been pushing the Bechdel Test for quite a few years and rather alarmingly it has begun to gain traction outside of the extreme left.

So I decided to make my own Test. The below template is designed to work for both movies and shows alike, and that includes seasons as well as episodes for the latter. Just fill in the necessary details and get to work, so that we may catalogue every dirty trick of the industry designed to undermine the integrity of the Volk together.

Currently, this is Version 1.0. If it turns out not as many things score as high as I was hoping I'd be more than welcome to any potential tweaks so that the next version if need be is even better than this one.

Results:

You expect us to read all this shit?

Fun read. True Blood broke 25.

I read it all, Jew. Looks good to me.

If you want to replace J-Dar OP you need to make a web page that computes a score based upon user input.

I miss J-Dar, but it was made by Jews so they shut it down after they realized Holla Forumsacks were using it to show the kike influence in media.

You should consider plot as well. Jews like to shove semitic allegories into everything. Stuff like Superman being based on Moses, the blonde "shiksa goddess" archetype and the "revenge of the (((nerd))) stealing the jock's girlfriend" wish fulfillment.

The Judas-Watch guy might do it.

Looks good OP.

The Purge: Election day got to be high up there on the scale

besd way 2 spod de joo is 2 c how drupped a mooby is

Updated. Suggest more improvements in addition to images to go on the right side of the table.

I think you should sort it into production and casting, characterisation and plot elements. Possibly also a miscellaneous category for deconstructive elements.

Some of the points can be merged together, and some are just shitty writing tropes in general rather than anything subversive (most of the tech section).

Production and casting:
Characterisation:
Plot:
Deconstruction:

Characterisation:

Don't know which one this would come under:

-Men are dumb, woman is voice of reason.
-White male character who is skinny, wimpy and feminine, possibly gay and "quirky".
-White male character who is a fat, pudgy coward. This is typically their view of the audience.
-Political: Debate occurs, person on the right's argument is along the lines of "I don't know, it just doesn't feel right to me." Person on the left turns into wikipedia and starts quoting a bunch of bullshit studies and statistics.
-Domestic abuse is fine, as long as it's female on male (double points if this is a children's cartoon.)
-Woman is 70 pounds, but can destroy men more than twice her weight, saves wimpy male characters.
-Superhero movie: The men are extremely muscular, each film will have at least one pointless shirtless muscle scene. The female characters are flat-chested and never overtly sexualized.
-"based on true events" "inspired by a true story" = "this shit never happened."
-Female character is highly sexualised, but she's played by a flat-chested actress and made to dress/act like a child.
-Extremely unattractive female actress is written as desirable and sexy and having sex with hunky alpha males.
-Main characters major adversary is a male authority figure, bonus points if white, double that if a father. His backwards thinking nearly gets everyone killed, and he's only redeemed when he admits the protagonist -typically a young girl, likely his daughter was right all along, and he should have just listened to her and obeyed her.
-The setting is the south, in a "backwoods" area, characters are ugly and inbred, deformed and mentally challenge and want to eat or kill cityfolk.

In fact, on that last one I'm just going to give this idea away in case I never finish it. I have this story idea reversing that last trope, it's in a post-apocalyptic setting, but the small towns are still normal and idyllic. We open on a family of farmers praying before supper, the youngest daughter takes ill. There's a treatment for what she has, but the medicine can't be produced by simple methods, and they have to venture into a major city to obtain some. In this timeline, some sort of tech-related nightmare has driven the occupants of major cities insane. They're technological meccas, and within them the technology is on par with Bladerunner, but the inhabitants are sociopathic hedonist cannibals obsessed with having enjoyable sensations and recording them to view over and over. The family heavily arms themselves and with a couple neighbors, venture by horse carriage into the nearest major city to find medicine.

Rick and Morty in this test

The Bechdel test was popular (I doubt many people care any more) because it was simple and therefor surprising how many films failed to pass it. Because of that, it made an impression on people who otherwise wouldn't give a shit.

This is just a laundry list of your personal insecurities. People who don't give a shit will continue to not give a shit.

Your cult ideology is dead. Deal with it.

Or you could not be an autist using the word femishits and stuff

Miscegenation and cuckoldry, though they go hand in hand, should be two different categories. So if it's racemixing cuck shit, it's two points instead of one. Same with the head of state thing.

He's right about the simple scheme test, this one looks like a checklist

Here's a test, does the female character display any of the following characteristics

(a) resolve
(b) sense of humor
(c) humbleness
(d) sacrifice
(e) admitted flaws/pensive
(f) attractiveness
(g) layered emotions
(h) banter ability
(i) ability to communicate non autistically
(j) ability to emote sadness

0-3 (shit)
4-6 (average)
7-10 (great)

u wot fam

you've never seen a film where women admit to a flaw or flaws and or successfully and properly banter?

Buddy i've never seen that in both spectres of reality, and i roamed the streets constantly, along with working in 2 public jobs. In our normal reality of course

sounds like a personal problem and not film related

Hacksaw Ridge has zero marks. No kvetching.

Sounds like we are expecting fiction standards to exist in reality, and that's definetely film related

No it isn't, film is fiction

Lead actor is jewish tho

That is very true. Andrew Garfield is a jew.

Somebody take it to /g/ or Holla Forums's agdv threads

I thought mel was /ourguy/ and that his movies would be jew free

Doesn't matter, movie is tops.

Good goy

God I'm sick of this. I don't get how someone can claim to be "self righteous" and "understanding" of other cultures then turn around and shit on the south.
Most people I know that do this have only ever been to commiefornia. Why do people seem to hate comfy small towns?

Because they have a sense of community and aren't overrun by muds.

They only allowed him to make Hacksaw because 1) Garfield is a member of the tribe and 2) it promotes the pacifist Christian narrative.

Garfield was also in Silence, another Christian film about pacifism.

Version 2 is out, probably will be the final version. Content is now graded out of 40.

Haven't completely changed it but have taken a lot of what you've said into account

See above

Blow it out your ass.

Ran the gauntlet on five things just to demonstrate it.

Here we have the difference between something that isn't kvetched at all (Mad Max), two things that have average levels of kvetching (Fast & Fury Road), and two things that are really kvetched (Ghostbusters 2016/those horrible comedies made by Jason Friedberg in the mid 2000's)

Oh, and before you chimp out with regards to Fury Road's "unattractive actress" point, it's Zoe Kravitz I'm referring to.