Hi, I'm Troy McClure...

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such films as 'You're Reading this in My Voice' and 'Blinking and Breathing Manually: You're Doing it Now!' I'm here to tell you about my upcoming hit TV series,'You Now have the Sudden Urge to Yawn'; and be sure to look for me in my upcoming documentary, 'Why Can't My Tongue Find a Comfortable Place in My Mouth?' Just visit this board daily for more information!

FINNED

Reminder Phil Hartman was murdered in his sleep by his junkie whore ex-wife

It was all Andy Dick's fault because she asked him for coke months earlier.

t. jewish white knights

Holy shit his voice is ingrained in my mind.

True.

i just read that in his voice tbh

Don't mind me, folks! Just being the superior Hartman character over here!

Not memorable.

how is this not memeorable?

Started watching the podcast Worst Episode Ever. Picked two shows at random and all they did was recap the episode, rant about Trump and "fucking white men who don't get feminism", and then give nu-Simpsons episodes an "it was ok". Which one of you faggots recommended this?

what did you expect?

Shitting on Simpsons and no politics.

I don't think I've ever heard a podcast with no politics

Try the History of Rome podcast. It has little (current) politics on it. Of course, if you have a side to chose on Republican/Imperial Rome politics, it may come of as biased.

THE SENATE DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG! DOWN WITH CAESAR!

So, just like Patton Oswalt. Except Patton did the killing, and the wife wasn't ex.

so it wasnt all bad?

i don rember

you may be suffering from Chronic Traumatic Encelopathy. please seek medical help, not just for your own sake, but also for the sake of your love ones.

you could say he sleeps with the fishes

Some one bring up the post of the last simpsons episode.
I swear to they'll kill off the Simpsons just to get it renewed for 48 more seasons.

I've never seen the simpsons (or any TV show for that matter). Joke's on you, faggot.

I wanna all of those delightfully stupid memes from 2006-7 to come back, i know it's stupid but it was charming.

What memes?

That ending made me REEEEEEE so hard