Vaxxed

I have never felt this much rage in my life.

MMR vaccine shown to cause autism, CDC faked reports and jewed the data to prevent their big-pharma-profits vaccine program being shut down. Of course Bill Gates chimes in, "muh data", "muh debunked", "muh discredited". Meanwhile, they're not being subjected to same standards of testing as other market pharmaceuticals in our crony economy.

"At this rate, by 2032, half of all children, and 80% of boys, will be autistic."

Vaxxed Film
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Nd3GiXsYE

Robert de Niro squeezed into silence by you-know-who's
youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI

Interview with Filmakers
youtube.com/watch?v=_KrpK0rbl9w

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!jd1ByRKC!-1JcG6Nu9uSXhqzhDFnFQ3vV-v2zaZQ0gTYKehOWdzA
archive.fo/qPtlC
archive.fo/9tT5C
archive.fo/WmvOA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21732805
bet.com/news/health/2011/04/22/black-children-and-autism-the-difference-is-black-and-white.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refrigerator_mother_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=k33iFXHlOnY
archive.is/Kf1K8
activistpost.com/2016/09/another-vaccine-bombshell-glyphosate-think-monsantos-roundup-confirmed-in-most-vaccines.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunologic_adjuvant
naturalnews.com/011764_thimerosal_mercury.html
naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html
npr.org/2013/09/01/217746942/texas-megachurch-at-center-of-measles-outbreak
discovermagazine.com/2013/april/2-exploring-temple-grandins-brain
thoughtmaybe.com/the-living-dead/
archive.is/qnvei
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-disneyland-measles-under-vaccination-20150316-story.html
miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article85029332.html
naturalnews.com/050845_mercury_fillings_Obama_toxic_poison.html
naturalnews.com/054155_thimerosal_autism_CDC_documents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump.

I'm busy at the moment but quick post as much information as possible before the shills find this thread.

Have a bump. I have some German study archived showing increased disease-rates among vaccinated.

What a shock

I'm still watching the documentary, cuck.

Fake and gay. The best credible research about autism is showing it's result of malfunctioning (reversed) GABA role in pre-natal developmental stages.

Look we get it: you kikels don't want us to have herd immunity anymore. It's breddy obviuz, Mozhe.

This is grade A shitposting.
Kudos.

Get me some data, not this bs.

I knew MMR was the prickly jew when the Bongistani NHS refused to give parents the option of having separate vaccinations.

we'll be the new normies.

sage

This is pure tinfoil.

problem that no one wants to address is the profit motive

vaccines have all kinds of non-virus crap in them to boost the immune response - because the drug makers want to make money and reducing the amount of virus per dose means more profit

also they are shielded in the USA by various laws that prevent people from being able to sue. So they charge the max they can, cut each dose with crap, and avoid legal problems.

It's not tinfoil, it's produced and directed by the guy who came up with this crap.

This is about Jonas Salk, but it still accurately describes the jewish strategy re: vaccines today.

–Eustace Mullins

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe (2016)

MAGNET
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c03b1dedc14d45c2547e4f9c786f9f9a4c36f6dc

MEGA
mega.nz/#!jd1ByRKC!-1JcG6Nu9uSXhqzhDFnFQ3vV-v2zaZQ0gTYKehOWdzA

Jesus Christ. I've spent the last 2 years in seclusion improving myself physically, mentally, and spiritually to meet my own personal standards. Current year poz and autism normalization has been hard at work the whole time. More and more I get the feeling that I'm going to come out of my self-imposed exile like Saitama, an unwitting king amongst a sea of autistic nu-male fuckups.

The increase in autism has nothing to do with vaccines and everything to do with more women having kids later in life than they should.

Sounds like a U.S. problem. Vaccines are free where I live.

What do you goys think?

Any personal info seriously lacking.

archive.fo/qPtlC

Ironically this has only made us more powerful than they could have possibly imagined. Only autists were retardedly focused enough to see through the jew lies and find the true enemy.

The kikery going on in this thread, now shills dont sage, they have evolved

die

Did polio vaccines give you autism, OP? Looks like you caught down, up, left and right syndromes too.

The amount of oyy veyy in this thread is out of the charts

Except it's not a shitpost. Anyone actually studying this knows the current credible research is on the role GABA plays in certain developmental stages. Specifically how in people with ASD the role is getting reversed.

Almost anger, almost disgust

Can't win either way, kids will be vaccinated and get autism or a vaccinated disease will "reappear" and kill the non vaccinated.

The amount of evidence in your post is as follows:

Of what? Measels, mumps, or Rubella?

Whoops, sorry. I'm vaccinated against all of those things :^)

population control, retards aren't going to have as many offspring.

Is the rate of vaccination increasing proportionally? because otherwise its not a statistically relevant fact. I could probably make a better argument that single motherhood causes autism (Children of single mothers are more likely to be abused and abused children grow up to have poorer social skills, structured play time rather than free play time creates a reliance on external structure and direction throughout their life)

Please note that mental illnesses are only symptom testable and not presence testable like cancer or something. A single mental illness can have dozens of postulated causes and often group up many unrelated illnesses that have similar symptoms.

Yes. That why a constantly repeating story from the parents of these kids is that they developed perfectly normal and then suddenly lose all their language and communication after getting a shot. Pure coincidence.

That's all this is really, a story. Vaccines don't cause autism since it starts in a pre-natal developmental stage.

There is literally physical differences in the brain structure that may not present behaviorally until later developmental stages. It's not like infants with autism can be descerned from infants without autism based purely on a mother's observation.

However, fMRI and HDST scans *can* show the physical differences in the brain structures.

This one is definitely a Jew:

archive.fo/9tT5C
archive.fo/WmvOA

this fucking film

FUCKING KEK

Here's the biggest problem: the main opponent to vaccinations in most people's minds is a woman who voluntarily let Jim Carrey put his gnarled and scabby penis inside her.

When are you shills ever going to learn we don't give a shit about the authoritative opinion of ZOG institutions? Got some antrhopogenic climate change you want to sell while you're at it?

You put What in my Mouth??

If you liked vaxxed, you will LOVE this

implying kids have fully developed brains

implying that the reversal of GABA's role in pre-natal development constitutes brain damage

implying

implying the structural differences caused by the role-reversal of GABA causes the same results as intentionally damaging a different species brain

When are YOU shills going to fuck off and acknowledge the modern credible research on ASD is targeted specifically at understanding GABA better and what is causing the role reversal in pre-natal developmental stages?

actually, my bad. it's the angel beats theme. they sound very similar

Feel free to not vaccinate your children but stay the fuck away from mine.

Also enjoy infertility and brain damage.

Herd immunity is ridiculous. Protecting the unprotectable is dumb; they deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

As for the rest, people should be able to choose.

Nothing in life is free.

t. sheltered piece of shit who has never had to deal with serious illness or had anyone close to him go through it

Allow me to translate:

"This specific survival strategy is absurd. Doing something that works is dumb."

I bet you think we should take black kids away and raise them because they can be turned into functioning members of society too.

I am sure you are more knowledgeable than the M.D.s and PhDs that created the documentary

yes, I totally believe in strawman X you set up.

Got me fam.

I think that your children will suffer from heavy metal intakes too lol.

You failed to get the message.

I propose a simple experiment on some handy test animals.

Convince niggers that vaccines are bad for them.
If their autism rates go down, great
If they start dying of preventable plagues, great.
These are not mutually exclusive outcomes.

"this survival strategy that works means the entire population of a species that adopts the strategy is genetically inferior"

Apparently I am.

that creates feral negros though doesn't it?

No.

So you admit giving vaccines is intentionally damaging.

This shill mad, rocking back and forth behind his keyboard obsessing about GABA over and over, just like when reciting his kike prayers.

When you go down the anti vax rabbit hole, you get to pseudoscience alternative dangerous bullshit such as Clorox enemas.

Can lack of nutrition cause autism? I mean when I was described as having Asperger's at an early age my parents forced me to drink the special k protein shake everyday so I could get my concentration up

Wouldn't this mean they won't give a fuck about being called racist and other shit shaming?

Look, I sympathize. It's sad to lose people dear to you, regardless of the situation, but it's an emotionally rooted position.

Your stance is that of stamping on the rights of very many others for the benefit of a minority that is effectively stunting human evolution by persisting and reproducing, and that's not one I'm going to readily support.
It's not the way of the kike to endorse building a stronger and healthier race.

And besides, we need as many healthy whites as we can get. Diseases have not ceased to evolve while we languish idle, hung up over brief motes in the wind. Not to mention, in a relatively short period since their discovery, we've allowed the Chinese, the jewish doctors and others to ruin almost all antibiotics for the rest of us, among other travesties; and these are the ones we know! We're out of time to walk around on eggshells for the genetically inferior.

Know that the Africans and other races offer us no such handicaps.

Well, do you believe that?

Giving a nigger autism isn't how you pacify them, it's how you get a monster with even poorer impulse control and sociability.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21732805
bet.com/news/health/2011/04/22/black-children-and-autism-the-difference-is-black-and-white.html

Actual autistic males are aggressive little shits, and it seems blacks are probably even more so than whites.

enjoy your polio

polio shots actually give you polio, kike

The vaccine might work for what it's designed, but it will create another problem. How would the companies make money anymore if everything is cured? It's just business 101.

Wouldn't high functioning autism pacify them, while low functioning would make them more aggressive?

retard

Not everyone who needs herd protection does so because of bad genetics.

I'm for eugenics. I'm not for having cripples because you think fighting preventable diseases is immoral.

Kill yourself if you actually want to help improve society.

The wants of the many outweigh the needs of the few, regardless of how you feel.

I wish death upon you also, because you willfully ignore the battle against the foreign hordes for the sake of your feelings.

Why do your vaccinated children need to be kept in quarantine from diseases they've been vaccinated against?

Surely the prickly jew will protect them…

Kill yourself nigger. Reported for bestiality.

We don't tempt fate

Get memed on.

But your workers are supposed to be immune to having cranes falling on them…

Aren't they?

degenerative diseases totally don't exist, goyim

you implied injecting them with something that damages their brains; vaccines don't do that. nice try

Look at this kike TORfag shilling as hard as he can to keep GABA out of the discussion.

TOP KEK

Where do you all come from?

I helmets don't protect you, why do you wear them? if seatbelts don't protect you, why do you wear them?
vaccines, inoculations etc aren't magic. They only tell your immune system what a dangerous organism looks like. Prevention is better than cure in all cases.

I don't know much on the topic, but it's always seemed like both sides of this resorts to lies. I despise the 'truth is in the middle' shit, but in this case, I'm going to assume that and move on.

yeah, and then we put them in charge of africa to make exploiting their resources easier.

It looks like it was going pretty good for straya until muh stolen generation

Listen guys…

I've been here for a long motherfucking time. I'm getting my PhD in the biotechnical sciences:

=GET YOUR KIDS FUCKING VACCINATED==

anti-vaxers piss me off. they should piss you off too… measles is worse than the "risk" of autism.

You want your kid to die of polio, that's fine, but vaccines work because of herd immunity, not individual immunity. Every one who doesn't get vaccinated is a fucking time-bomb who could be incubate a deadly mutation to an already deadly disease.

I hate you all.

Especially the jews.

lol thanks for outing yourself.

You can't trust whites to keep the savages in check. So don't farm savages. Same reason we don't make more killer bees.

I think gassing all retards (this includes you) aka eugenics is a viable strategy too. Why put all of our eggs in one basket though? Herd immunity works. You're a fucking retard if you think it doesn't, and not only that you have literally no evidence to support your theory it doesn't work.

C-C-COUNTERSHILL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refrigerator_mother_theory

Seems to fit neatly with the societal breakdown of the last few decades, doesn't it.

why

I'll bet you think flouridated water is good for your teeth.

I bet you tell people you aren't gay.

Thanks reddit. Signalling your phd wont get you gold here though.

checked.

Nah, just not everyone is from burgerland. We've had mandatory vaccination for 3/4 a century in my Eastern European shithole and autism is hardly a thing, at least that I know of. If you can provide legitimate evidence that is not some kike doctor trying to sell his own shit, please post it.

Honeypot poison-the-well shills and legitimate schizophrenics are impossible to distinguish. Thus off to the oven with both.

Japan

A reminder that vaccine/gmo threads ALWAYS get attacked with these emotional arguments that go like "FUCK YOU ANTI-VAXXERS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEE IM A DOCTOR FUCK YOU"

Trips confirms

Dubs for the truth

I wonder how many of them are legitimate shills, and how many are autists who don't want to accept the fact that they'd be living normal lives right now if their parents didn't get them good goy shots?

jesus. are you even able to explain your idiotic herd immunity concept?

into trash it goes

I mean its not impossible that vaccines can trigger defective genetics (like viruses do, because a vaccine is a virus) and with at least some types of autism caused by genetic factors it makes sense. I know I and my mother both have a genetic defect that has a massively increased chance of activating if the child is born in the winter (increased likelyness of early rhinovirus and flu exposure)
Though this isn't an argument against vaccines, those viruses would damage far more people far worse than the odd autist showing up.

The point it is making is valid. You're acting an awful lot like a kike.

Are you saying that not vaxing causes infertility and brian damage? How did humanity even make it to 2016?

Your entire argument boils down to

Ok, I'll stop asking for direct evidence, can you provide even a hypothetical mechanism by which vaccination causes autism?

Straight answer is we don't know. We have far too little understanding of the human brain and how it develops to say what things cause what effects. Some things we have managed to nail down fairly well but most things are up in the air due to the complexity of the system.

The ZOG narrative is of course that you should all take doctor Goldberg's concoctions, just like you should listen to when he says there are no races and that AGW is real because the science is settled, and sadly we still get apart from the obvious shills retards who think their branch of education is not pozzed and mindlessly regurgitate what they learned in doctor Goldberg's lessons.

These people can accept that every single "legitimate" historian and institution blatantly lies about the holohoax, with surveys and papers that are forgeries from beginning to end, and that the truth regarding this topic is spread by what are in most cases amateur enthusiast. They can accept the same about the economic system and know that every economic authority blatantly lies and that their prestigious models are all bullshit from beginning to end because the problem is so fucking obviously the practices like fractional reserve banking and constantly lending money that wasn't there a second ago that it's impossible they could have so consistently avoided the topic unless they were deliberately covering it up.

Then can accept all these fabrics of lies but when it comes to something like this they spin right round and say "This is fact because this institution said so! Institutions would never lie! They would never doctor a result". It's impossible for them that consider the possibility that a medical fad that was almost entirely forced by kikes, kikes who are on record for saying the most immoral kind of shit, could possibly have had anything other than pure intentions in mind when they developed it. It's also impossible that the kike infested institutions who lie about race, history, economy and everything else to cover for the Jewish agenda could possible have lied regarding this topic. I mean they can have every single institution participate in the genocide of the whites race as we speak, attacking us in every way while at the same time denying any notion that there could possibly be any thing malicious going on, covering up mass rapes to the left and right, but HOW could they possibly lie about vaccines??! VACCINES!!!!

Unfortunately reasoning with these people is mostly useless and they refuse to look at anything that isn't approved by jewish institutions.

We've only just got proof that talc is a carcinogen, leading to over 100 million in compensation awarded to two American women from skincare product manufacturers just the other day. We used to also think that asbestos was appropriate for use in brake pads.

There is good reason to be skeptical when people demand the entire world's population do what they want to keep a minority safe.

mercury and aluminum, are neuro-toxins…
These chemicals cannot be removed by the body.

What are you missing retard?

1. Do you have something you can link regarding their effects (mercury is obvious, ok)
2. Are they somehow integral to vaccination, or is it something to do with specific brands, etc?
3. Is there actual evidence vaccines contain them?

Mind you I'm not a burger, I've never heard of vaccines containing neuro toxins.

"In her research, Dr. Campbell-McBride discovered that nearly all of the mothers of autistic children have abnormal gut flora, which is significant because newborns inherit their gut flora from their mothers at the time of birth. Establishing normal gut flora in the first 20 days or so of life plays a crucial role in the maturation of your baby's immune system. Babies who develop abnormal gut flora are left with compromised immune systems, putting them at higher risk for suffering vaccine reactions.

If your baby has suboptimal gut flora, vaccines can become the proverbial "last straw"—the trigger that "primes" his/her immune system to develop chronic heath problems.

In short, there is a close connection between abnormal gut flora and abnormal brain development—a condition Dr. Campbell-McBride calls Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS).The best way to prevent GAPS is for the mother to avoid all antibiotics and birth control pills prior to conception and then by breastfeeding and avoiding the use of antibiotics after delivering. This is because they destroy the balance of gut floras and promote the growth of pathogenic bacteria."

Enjoy wasting your family's hard earned money being a puppet for big pharma, Moishe.
I had a bad reaction to MMR vaccine and I am largely fine. No idea if I am an autist because my dad knew psychiatry is a kike brainwash and refused to get me diagnosed with anything even under the school's pressure of "hurr durr he doesn't like sitting still for 8 hours a day surrounded by awful people and annoying buzzing lights that are so dim he can barely read, he must be mentally ill"
I think a lot of these antivax parents are people put in a similar position as my dad "o shidd my kid has a fever after the shot wat do? DD:" and instead of treating it as a negative reaction and properly detoxifying they treat it as a mental condition and put little jimmy on the jew-pills early.

so the link is between the mmr and bowel disorders, resulting autism.

Yeah, it's just pure coincidence it regularly happens immediately after a vaccination.

Wrong. Injecting primates with the common vaccine suites used on kids at the corresponding age causes a large percentage of them to get fucked up in the same way seen in kids, but I'm sure that's just pure coincidence too.

You are trying to force a narrative that since GABA exists it must also for some reason be the only thing in existence that can cause these kinds of problems in kids. It's a retarded argument and you kvetching about it isn't going to make it any less retarded.

How about you look into things instead of barging in the thread headfirst defending vaccinations? Perhaps you'll actually learn something.

thanks user
will check it out later
we had a neighbor who had a perfectly healthy son, but after one of his vaccinations from the local government health clinic he went full retard (screaming, unable to learn, violent outbursts, incoherent babbling)…they moved away shortly after but will spend the rest of their lives caring for this idiot who was once a healthy, happy boy.

To all the people shouting GET FUCKING VAXXED, what vaxeem are we talking about here? The newborn vaccines? The ones at 2 months? 4 months? 9 months? 15 months? 4 years? 11 years? 18 years? The yearly flu vax?

I mean fuck man, that's a lot of drugs to pump into a kid. It might not be causing straight up autism but it's gotta have some unhealthy side effects. Even innocent tylenol has side effects, do vaccines not?

I have never taken a flu shot and only got swine flu that one year they pumped it into all the fucking beef.

Polio is only transmittable from fecal matter to your mouth. Try keeping your faggot lover's dick out of your mouth after he pegs your poz hole and you might be fine you fucking kike.

I don't wear seatbelts.

Lad, the entire world is fucking coated in a thin layer of shit, avoiding microscopic fecal particles is like avoiding air.

lol reported.

Is that normal where you are from? You have to be mid 70's plus on my clay to get given a flu shot.

Not to derail but to give a shoutout to the documentary Bought (2015)

ill check this out. way too many people with autism these days. i dont understand why anyone would want to pump their delicate newborn with all those chems.

HERD IMMUNITY, THEN WHY IS KING NIGGER LETTING IN DISEASED IMMIGRANTS WITHOUT VACCINES??
HUH DR. FAGGOT PHD?

GOOD FUCKING GOYIM

youtube.com/watch?v=k33iFXHlOnY

This is backwards, isn't it?
Andrew Wakefield, the father of the "Vaccines Cause Autism" controversy, was revealed to have been paid by jew lawyers to produce results that proved that vaccines were harmful, so said jew lawyers could get their shekels out of a bullshit lawsuit against vaccine makers.

His methodology wasn't just questionable, it was total bullshit and didn't even reveal what he claimed it did. The guy has been banned from practicing medicine all over the world because of the shit he did.

So basically the issue is retarded vaccination schedules? Where I live vaccination is done incrementally, starting from around 1 year of age, finishing by early adulthood.

No he was smeared. Keep up with the news. He is back in good grace.

this is some next level D&C
let me spell it out for you:
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Didn't know it was considered a smear to expose someone for falsifying results and abusing children.

one of the biggest glitches in currentyear thinking there is

not being vaccinated*, yick

i actually remember getting my vaccines in 6th grade. Just leaving the hospital, I remember getting in my car I suddenly felt social anxiety from school when I was in the back seat of the car.

From then on I became less social than I was. It was the first time I really felt anxiety so the memory of being in my car and feeling scared for no reason will never leave me.

I'm no scientist but to believe that a mere one time vaccine can cease parts of your brain from functioning at a set date years after it is done is ludicrous.

Shit. Fuck.

What's the solution here?

Gassing busybodies.

If you take the vaccines you develop allergies and auto-immune diseases and if you don't take them you get sick from the disease. What's that called a gambit? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The onlyusolution is to fund your own vaccines and oversight organizations.

since i assume 60% of you faggots are underageb&- early 30's i gotta think a good portion of anons were subjected to the drugs during school. (especially you GATE anons)
perhaps being the failed (or successful) lab rats of these kike fucks is what united us.

either way they all gotta burn
the only way that they'll ever learn

Is it a multiple vaxx with mercury in the vial?

cancer

No wonder you're so autistic.

Considering you post bestiality trash I somehow doubt that.

you two should just fuck and get it over with

you're both clearly anons, shills can retort that coherently to one another, meaning the real truth lies somewhere between both your statements. it's probably a mix of "oy vey we need more vaccination money, they dont cause kids to be retarded" , "you never need any vaccinations goyim, go play in the park by the rusty old slide t.dr shekelberg", and some sort of skewering of how physical difference in the brain can cause autism and how to treat said differences early to prevent autism, be it lying about facts or halting scientific research or what have you. never underestimate the audacity of the medical jew.

It also recently came out that vaccines that have gelatine in it are contaminated with glyphosate

archive.is/Kf1K8
activistpost.com/2016/09/another-vaccine-bombshell-glyphosate-think-monsantos-roundup-confirmed-in-most-vaccines.html

Research the specific vaccines and see what's necessary. A lot of vaccines are just plain useless in this modern world. Some vaccs are needed, look what's in them.

And never ever date a woman above 35

Looks like that one went over your head.

The amount of low energy banter right here seriously implies jidf subversion.

more JIDF low energy shitposting detecting.

dude, no one is contesting the study about GABA role in ASD
but the description of the disease called "autism" is entierely made of observations of cerebral and behavioral anomalies
nothing separates a GABA-induced observed autism from a disorder that appeared after an immunisation shot damaged the brain of the child
this study about GABA doesn't explain anything about vaccines, because GABA doesn't have anything to do about the brain-damaging chemicals they contain

The theory is that the mercury in the bloodstream (it should never ever get there)
invokes a strong immune reaction which is then channeled into attacking the virus.
The problem with that is that the body starts attacking everything that doesn't belong in the blood stream and if the vaccine has small impurities it means that you can develop auto-immune disorders and allergies, because your immune systems creates associations that it should never ever create. So, the mercury by itself is dangerous, but what is worse is the over-the-top immune reaction to it.

GO THE FUCK BACK

Question: how would a apocalyptic society of autistic people look like?

We'd all be autists if this was true.
Fuck you all.

The NHS has given the explanation that the mercury was merely a preservative, seems (((they))) can't get their story straight.

Its has alot to do with vaccines user wtf are you talking about but you are also right about women having kids so late also being part of it

This explains the explosive rise in popularity of childish faggotry like anime, MLP, and colorful kiddy games like Pokemon and TF2 among young adults who should've grown out of stuff like that in their teen years.

The comic is talking about selecting too small a data range and taking it out context, not saying that projected trends can't serve as good estimates.

It's an adjuvant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunologic_adjuvant

THE RISE IN AUTISM HAS TO DO WITH A CHANGING DEFINITION OF AUTISM TO BE MORE LOOSE, AND WOMEN HAVING CHILDREN LATER AND LATER IN LIFE

THIS BULLSHIT VAXXER NONSENSE HAS BEEN REFUTED TOO MANY TIMES TO BE FUNNY

lel

I'll inject roundup into my kids any day. What are you anti vaxxers complaining about?

t. Goldberg

Yeah, because that's things usually work. Something either results in the worst case 100% of the time or it is completely safe. There is no middle ground.

Aluminium doesn't belong in the bloodstream. It's a lot of things together that causes autism. Biology is never as simple as the doctors claim it is. We're obviously doing very much wrong considering the sperm count of modern males.

Thank god theres no autism cure.. otherwise Holla Forums would be dead in weeks.

Here in the US, yeah, every time school starts back up everyone comes down with the flu. Most people I know get colds all the damn time and the flu a couple times a year.

I used to work at a pharmacy years ago (only as a counter clerk, not a pharmacist) and we were told to shill the fuck out of the flu vaccines to everyone every fall because the company would get extra bonuses depending on how many got suckered into it. They've recently started recommending it a couple times a year I think. The vaccines are given out for free so everyone usually loves it.

I've followed this topic for a very long time. Seeing the shilling in this thread doesn't surprise me.

Mercury can produce that effect (inflammation) but its effect on the brain (along with neuro-inflammation) is where it does the most damage, especially to growing children and teenagers.

>Body exhausts its reserves of vital minerals and doctors aren't taught to recognize mineral deficiency let alone tell the difference between acute heavy metal poisoning and "vaccine complications"

I'd also like to address posts of this caliber which can be narrowed down to, "The parameters of which autism is diagnosed has widened, therefore autism gets diagnosed more often." While is is true, this isn't how the whole picture looks:

1. Autism isn't even real. Any seasoned Holla Forumslack knows that psychology is junk (((science))) and autism diagnosis is no exception. Autism is the manifestation of brain impairments brought on by various factors that include but aren't limited to heavy metal poisoning such as mercury (((preservatives))) under the name thimersal, or thiomersal depending on which kike you listen to, that's in vaccine shots. Link is very related.
naturalnews.com/011764_thimerosal_mercury.html
Sidenote: Natural news is a redpilled health news site. No really, they're not named the jew redpilled, but they're redpilled. naturalnews.com/054857_rigged_elections_fake_media_fairy_tales.html
2. Autism, a non-existent "disorder" has been loosely defined since the beginning and lately the kikes decided that autism now should be seen as a spectrum to accommodate and facilitate rapid and increasing diagnosis.

In essence, autism is the result of many co-existing factors that impede brain function. This is why children brought to the doctors for required vaccinations are fine but once they take the shot, their entire lives change and they become more autistic, hence the usage of the spectrum. Autism went from a loosely defined disorder to a disorder marked by degrees, which parallels the degrees in which brain function can be affected - a simple yet effective way of covering up the real problem. The brain can recover from "autism" but children who struggled to recover from earlier vaccine shots tend to recover barely enough to sustain the damage in subsequent "vaccinations."

There are some districts and private schools that are wise enough, or rather not kiked, and do not require vaccination.

burger vaccines contain theromisol which is a mercury derivative

italy recently ruled that using theromisol in vaccines is dangerous and hurts people

Thats not the full story…. Your body should be good enough at 3-5 yrs old to take a vaccine.

probably like A Canticle For Leibowitz, at least as far as I read it.

It would be like dayz.

Dunno if this vaccine stuff is for real or not but Holla Forums isn't the place for you if you're afraid to get tinfoilly. Vote manipulation, mainstream media bias, electronic surveillance, false flag attacks, all these things have been called bullshit tinfoil conspiracy theories in the past.

It's also caused by men over 35 as well.

It's the same here I think (although they get all the shots over a few days), but the point is that some children will be affected by the MMR in the worst possible way, they get a bowel disorder that affects their gut fauna and there's a link between that and their mental development.

You might've been able to handle additional vaccines at age 1 and in the long-term not have it affect your ability to perform the retard work you were destined for, it may even have helped in some ways. It's different for different types of people.

DayZ is pretty normal

So its random? Somethings doing brain damage to newborns and anyone who finds out will get a massive payout for all us spergs

burger vaccines contain theromisol which is a mercury derivative

italy recently ruled that using theromisol in vaccines is dangerous and hurts people

The effects of gut fauna on brain development and general health is still not well understood. Everything points to it being a pretty big deal though. The bacteria in your gut has a huge affect on the way your body and brain works.

I have not seen the movie but this stat sounds really fake

Its not. Its bound to slow down however. The real way to know whos a real autist is a MRI scan.

Antivaxxers and nofappers should receive an automatic ban.

Thimerosal was taken out of most vaccines a child would receive in 2006. It only remains in multipacks of the flu vaccine.

Whatever negative effects anyone thinks vaccines have, the diseases they protect against are far, far worse.

Nofap is a bit overboard, but do you not think that frequent masturbation and porn use is bad for you?

Just buy our vaccines, goyim. Don't bother to read the inserts. Trust your greatest allies.

de Niro's son is autistic because he's of mixed race (half-black, half-white), just like Eliot Rogers was autistic because of his mixed race (asian-white).
Everything they say about rising rates of autistic children and 80% of males being autistic is true, but it's because of rising rates of miscegenation.
The Jews created the vaccine conspiracy to prevent people from focusing on the real cause, their race mixing agenda, and to keep goyim who would be otherwise healthy sick with diseases.
I thought this was common knowledge on Holla Forums?
Is said in almost every thread where the subject comes up.

I didn't read this whole thread. Just saw the topic and decided to say this and only this….

Whether it's caused by vaccines or not, autism is one of the major reasons why Trump is going to become president.

The jews plan backfired on themselves. They thought autism would neuter the male population. Nope. It gave the male population the skill to help meme trump into the fucking white house

Plus, autism gave us Alexander Jahans

I say triple the vaccinations

Not really. The reason it happens to women is because they are born with all of the eggs they will ever have, while males generate new sperm every couple of months.

Garrison always fucking nails it.

Why do we want to stop giving kids the MMR?

spoopy

Thank you for correcting the record

Nice try shlomo.

HFA here. None of you understand Autism.

Severely Autistic people are aggressive due to the fact they see all humans as aliens and can't understand what they're saying (language part of brain is fucked, so visual cortex takes over), and the aggression is seen because of sensory overload and a lack of empathy. HFAs can still be aggressive, like any normal human being. If your senses were overloaded you'd be belligerent too. Even HFA's have impaired empathy but obviously not to the extent the classic autist does (kanner syndrome).

Holy fuck, I didn't need much more evidence to support my theory that the anti-Christian shilling is legit D&C attempts, but I guess thanks for strengthening my theory.

We're reaching levels of SHUT IT DOWN itt that shouldn't even be possible.

npr.org/2013/09/01/217746942/texas-megachurch-at-center-of-measles-outbreak

Any authentic Holla Forumsack should question every aspect of current year life (as it's effectivly being jewed to high heavens).

Do I know for a fact that vaccines are harmful? No. But I've always been suspicious.
If you're unable to see why people would be suspicious about pumping newborns full of chemicals you're an absolute tard, it doesn't have to be "lol dumb christians being paranoid again".
kill urself

-non-christian

How do you account for the very real physical differences in an autistic brain and a normal brain? Maybe you aren't aware that fMRI and HDST scans prove there is a structural difference.

THIS

$5 has been deposited in your account, as a bonus for the extra performance. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

"Herd" immunity is for herds of livestock.

So that means you are able to suck enough dick to pass your thesis.

For now please ignore the HDST acronym as I can't find the book that mentions it as cutting edge brain scanning tech, and cannot remember what it stands for. It's one of the newer machines researchers have used to scan Temple Grandin's brain.

Anyway here's a Discover article that mentions some of the older ones they've used to confirm physical differences.

discovermagazine.com/2013/april/2-exploring-temple-grandins-brain

there was that atheist that raped.

I could've sworn Trump talked about vaccinations causing autism once.

here

Are they trying to harness the meme powers of autism or something? Because this site is autistic as fuck, and Holla Forums is never fucking wrong.

If she's not one racially, she is one culturally.

I've come full circle, it's time to die.

If you change your opinion on something because of a fucking documentary you're a dummo. Documentaries are just about the worst source of information on anything. There's way too much bullshit you can be convinced of just through simple omission and cinematic language. For instance if I wanted to convince you that Egypt indeed was destroyed by the Abrahamic God as recorded in Exodus, and I used this excerpt from an Egyptian document as evidence

It would be quite compelling, especially if I used these as merely ONE piece of evidence in a documentary filled to the brim with others (also with their own omissions of inconvenient facts), but only if I leave out the fact that it is dated to the entirely wrong era because of its linguistic content, as well as the rest of these lines like "the river is blood"
In Exodus, it was stated that people couldn't drink from it. And it is saying that the river is bloody because people are being eaten by crocodiles, rather than because Moses invoked God's wrath upon the river.

By the way this is all shit that was featured in a real documentary called Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus. I watched it, and it felt pretty compelling during it, but its narrative fell apart after a few Google searches. The same goes for all the documentaries vegans keep shilling me.

This is why I've never been too keen on TGSNT, not only is it too fucking long, I could tell from the first two parts that it was radically appealing to my emotions and rather half-arsedly constructing its own narrative with basic half-truths and omissions.

If you want to be a rational and moral person who seeks the truth, you must be willing to be skeptical of the claims of people who you agree with.

Holla Forums will be unstoppable

nu-males are also autistic

It's a civil war between nerds.

This makes sense.

sage

If girls and boys both get vaccinations, how come only boys get autism?

The shills are terrified of this. Actually watch OP's videos before regurgitating Last Week Tonight

And the thread mysteriously stays up and not bumplocked, too.

That's not how skepticism works.

this is stupid.

yes, the old vaccine was made by a jew to help jews – the race of reality-inversionist degenerate-is-supreme supremecists who were all too inbred to have minimally-fit children.

but, polio specifically, requires toddlers to be exposed to it from human feces in order to build immunity. the immune system changes configuration – the 0-2yo configuration easily defeats polio, while the adult configuration is stupidly susceptible to polio (though even so, the result is usually not paralysis). so what the fuck is going on here? answer: the advent of modern plumbing saw the same era of rapid increases of nonrecovery from polio infections. essentially, yes, more efforts to help the degenerate shitskin dicktip eaters fucked the 10,000 year old process of children playing in shit-laden dirt and becoming immune at the optimal time. sadly, more jewry to help the jewed cucks.

now all of the above is separate from wakefield. that's a tall tale of classic jewry academia, jewing to gain insurance billable approval, so they can jew the masses through jew-held insurance companies. the same old business scam, jews jewing other jews, etc.

repeating in more depth: wakefield, his business buddy, and his lawyers are all jews. these newer jews wanted to make a 'better' (to a jew, this means more expensive/profit/shekeling) product to the old vaccine (it itself a jew product). and they did. and they made bank selling to the bible thumpers. and the jew media made bank selling both sides of the 'controversy'. worse, wakefield et al did it all to gain accreditation as a legitimate alt-right vaxx to charge insurance companies. insurance companies being run by cousins to central-bank jewry. all a lovely affair.

now lets return to the premise: you're anti-vaxx, but you support wakefield, who was pro-vaxx (just his vaxx, for his profit, that he didn't use, but you good brits should, with good brit govt and/or insurance money not his)?

saw this shit building a mile away. any one half awake saw the media blitz campaign. more jews jewing. not to discredit so many other lies, but sometimes Holla Forums, it's all lies and there is no truth to be had in the right/left/alt-right/alt-left. co-opted, unprofessing, unwhite, on all sides.

let us not loose focus: we must kill hilary's lies of winning the 'popular' vote. this shit doesn't matter anyway, wakefield isn't going to get money, all he has left is his 'story' card for jew-media cash-in, which he'll never get tired of playing, but does generate less and less profits for him has time ticks away.

That IS how skepticism works you fucking retard. We know the Jews have a genocidal agenda and we know they have control over every mainstream channel of information and education. As such we should doubt everything pushed through those channels and look for a hidden agenda, especially when there is a huge number of honest people claiming there is something wrong with the official narrative and especially when the response from Jewish media is massive emotional arguments propaganda, fear mongering and ridicule.

How convenient that your skeptical approach seems to end where you need it to end, then.

Fuck. I plan on being a father in the relatively near future and I really don't want my kids to be retarded but I also want them to be as healthy and capable as possible. On one hand I have Jews saying give my children meth so they don't act like a normal fucking child acts and on the other hand I have people saying every fucking thing under the sun is bad and will turn my kids into tranny nigger downies.

How the fuck am I supposed to make a responsible decision when faced with shit like this? Surely I'm not the only one overwhelmed by everyone saying everyone else is wrong and only they are right. I hate this fucking Jewish world.

dont be skeptical of Holla Forums dogmatisms, you JIDF cuck
Holla Forums can never be wrong… listen and believe

Except that they do.

And I'm not talking about assburgers or anything else like that. I'm talking about the full-blown autistic kids that want to touch odd things, cannot maintain eye contact, draw pictures of objects going into the distance and cannot learn functional speech, often end up extremely violent and have to be put in homes.

There is something VERY wrong with them, and that is what people are talking about with increasing severity. We are not discussing muh special snowflakes here. We're talking about children who start out completely normal, then somewhere well past the toddler stage something goes terribly, horribly wrong, and they go full retard.

So we either get Autism or preventable diseases?

Yes. Your only choice, according to Holla Forums is going completely innawoods and never have contact with anybody, ever. When you get sick your only option is to pray to God.

Nice projections there, kikes. You are the ones who want people to suddenly ignore that ZOG exists when it comes to the topic of vaccinations. You are the ones wanting to torpedo the thread by trying to smear it with ridicule so the issue can't even be discussed on Holla Forums.

You really think this is going to work? Do you have any idea how Holla Forums even came into existence? Now please kill yourselves.

There are definitely plenty of problems with vaccines, and all of them are for more dire and legitimate than "they give kids autism". Come the fuck on. You can get people on corrupt pharmaceuticals and what they do to make vaccines cost more, or manipulating the public into getting more vaccines than they need but causing autism is completely caught up in celebrity bullshit and viewed as bonkers even on here.

I know a great place for that. It's called tumblr.

nature is the best guide in most things.

Vaccines in Soviet socialist state you folks use to call "Russia" was forced by a very well known bloodthirsty talmud-following kike Leo Bronstein (best known as a non-jew Lev Trotsky).
You CTR bots don't have to be rocket scientists to figure out that a talmud-following kike is pushing something as useful to goyim kids is a mere destruction of a race.
All those "researches" research only short term effects. You know, "peaceful atom" was so popular among soviet brainwashed population that even kids were made (i'm not joking) to wear glowing-in-the-night watches as a reward (make your search to wikipedia). And for older generation there is a health-recovering radon bathtub.
Even though my grandma was a very healthy born-and-raised village girl (even though she spent here first 2 out of 4 years of life in german concentration camps and working in the filed for polish pans) she is having her 5th (i won't name the correct number, but it is even higher) cancer surgery in the last 20 years. She is 75 y.o. now, yet (HOLY SHIT!) still believes in GREAT COMMUNISTIC HEALTHCARE and that sunbathing is totally good for your health.

Damn you are pathetic.

The conversion from Holocaust to Holohoax felt like losing my religion. Slowly going through layer after layer of truth until the whole thing fell into place and I was happy that people aren't comically evil inside after all.

Seeing how thousands upon thousands of parents lost their children when they regressed from healthy to autistic overnight is sickening. I can barely get my head on straight after watching this. All this time, character assassination was used on the whistleblowers and scientists involved to make them appear as discredited hillbillies when in reality the CDC and those pulling the strings were praying to Moloch we wouldn't look any deeper into this and find the obvious truth right away.

When the end is finally here there will be no fate bad enough for Jews but hell. Kill them. Hurt them. Jewish families are fair game. Jewish children are fair game. They must go and they must suffer before they do.

Just wait until you go from Holohoax back to Holocaust, you'll feel even more betrayed and jaded when you realise neither the Axis or Allies were good guys.

How you feel in response to the way Jews have treated you.

How Jews felt in response to the way Germans had treated them.

Now you have a first hand idea of how the Holocaust happened, user. Now you feel it inside of you. Now you know how men, Jew or German, can do what they have done.

I love how shills are so easy to spot just by the quality of their writing alone.

That's entirely wrong, user. I never thought of the Allies as the good guys. The peoples of the allies and the axis are good, but their leadership is of course as rotten as any other power in the 20th century. The false narrative the allies created at Nuremberg while hanging Nazis is one of the things that set me up for the holohoax to begin with

Check out this docu by Adam Curtis:

thoughtmaybe.com/the-living-dead/

To what extent were those powers operating on behalf of Jews?

Interesting, thank you. I saw Century of the Self and enjoyed that, I'll check out The Living Dead. Sometimes I'm amazed he's allowed to make the stuff he makes.

How fucking bluepilled are you?

Yeah, that's the problem. The Germans treated the Jews well and the Jews thanked them by stabbing the Germans in the back during the first world war and imposing a degenerate republic. That are a parasitic species who unconditionally hate everything that is not themselves and that is why they need to go.

Adam Curtis has done all but name the Jew with his films. He's the spirit of all that was good about the BBC.

I bet you think the fact that the Daily Express ran the headline "JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY" represents an actual casus belli for Germany to start rounding up Jews and putting them into camps. It was literally a fucking boycott in response to the Nazi government, this is the same shit as the Israelis throwing a fit over each boycott of Israel being another Holocaust.

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for autistic children

You clowns are fucking hilarious, I've been reading your various boards for years and the pattern of thought is laughable. You live in a constant HAPPENING that you've made up to act as a hopeful clean slate, a redemption of the world that can allow us to start again in a way that you feel would be more right.

Perhaps I'm the man in Pompeii laughing as my neighbors flee the city, but the mountain has been there for a long time, and running away won't get you far enough when it does collapse.

Here's what I think: your constant spasmatic responses to the trivia of elite wealth management makes your movement seem less legitimate and more tinfoil. But at the end of the day you can never hope for serious change without participating in your community and government, participating in your local business climate, and putting yourself in a position that you can act on your beliefs in a way that allows the "normies" to pick up on the thread in a way that doesn't scare them too much.

But at the end of the day there is no getting off the wild ride, and losing it over every minor flagellation numbs people toward what is actually going on.

Yes. You must be completely ignorant of history to think otherwise. There is nothing more dangerous than the internal enemy.

I don't disagree, but the Nazis did more damage to Germany (and Europe) than the Jews did. In the short-term, at least. I also can't find it in me to support the mass murder of men, women and children as a moral action. Why not just expel the Jews? Fucking Edward II managed to do it, why can't Germans with their superior, modern organization?

I can't tell if you're a kike or a complete newfag but I'm going to assume the best: Six months before you can reply to threads, no fucking exception. Now go lurk the fuck moar.

Stop posting, newfag. For a year, at least. I reported you anyway.

I've put in a good word with your CTR supervisor for trying so hard

chemtrail tier tinfoiling

Because that was exactly what they tried to do? Up until war was on the horizon, the Reich tried damn hard to make the Jews leave, but they stubbornly refused to go.

Go look up the Haavara agreement. The Germans wanted the Jews to just go peacefully, but being the filthy kikes they were (and are) they refused and chose to do things the hard way.

Is this pasta?

Thought I'd read that before.

Except the rate isn't based on yesterday to today, autism has had an exponential growth over time and this is even when you take misdiagnosis due to the DSM being garbage into account.

Good catch

The growth of autism comes from the widening of the definition.

Regular boys are being labeled as "autistic" and other things because their nature is contrary to the feminine-styled classrooms of modern schools.

My doctor is a Nü Age, holistic, confirmed faggot but medically based as fuck Serbian M.D.

I asked him about vaccines and he told me not to give them to my kids until absolutely necessary by law.

Also told me to 'stagger' the vaccines and don't give the kid more than one shot at a time. Told me to straight up avoid vaxxing when the kid is an infant.

My doctor also told me to keep the kid away from wireless tech, like internet modems and cell phones.

He's a faggot. But he's based when it comes to this type of shit.

Vaccines are population control.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Also search on Bing (since Google censors fullchan) shows two other expired threads not mentioned in your post

I just said that, fam. The rate of actual autism is still rising quickly, fake shit being added in contributes to it but that is not the main reason for the rise.

I'd like to see the ages of the mothers. We as a society are pushing the "I don't want kids!", "I'll wait until my cunt is dried up and I'm financially over prepared!" memes.

thanks

you can't believe this. the nazis were basically revolutionaries who tore down german traditions. just because they were promoting genetic hierarchy and hated leftists doesn't mean they were interested in preserving western traditions. there's a book called "The Diary of a Man in Despair" written by a reactionary during the Nazi government, it's an interesting read.

been on Holla Forums since 2012

Yes I imagine the Jews in Edward's time put up a fight too, doesn't mean you give up and just kill them all. Is it really that much harder to forcefully deport people than to keep them in camps (constantly rotating them and feeding them) for years?

3/01

And you still believe the sixty gorillion? Either you were in a coma all this time and consider being on Holla Forums a single time in 2012 an achievement or you're full of shit.

Sure you have, Mosche. Now kill yourself.

He's probably just Polish.

Do only hepatitis, tetanus and polio. Flu shots and measle vaccines are a no go, this is common knowledge in my family.

your mind has been irrevocably poisoned, your nature twisted and pretending to be a higher functioning retard isnt going to help you. you're trapped here.

Acutally, best known as a the Jew leader of the Red Army that pushed the Bolsheviks into power and installing Stalin as the new dictator of the Soviets. Second best known as one of the last Jews in Mexico to be assassinated by Stalin the Jew hater.

Another Vaccine “Bombshell” Glyphosate – Think Monsanto’s Roundup – Confirmed in Most Vaccines

archive.is/qnvei

Your (((Government))) wants to kill you all.

That reminds me

When he says "I'm not an idiot", "I'm not stupid", does he say that as if it was double freudian slip? Or maybe he is aware that it's poison but due to legal agreements between him and Monsanto he can't say that it's bad. Maybe by acting so comically, he shows the viewer that something is obviously wrong with glyphosate but will just get fired instead of sued for releasing confidential data. He's either smart and subtle or a complete idiot. Is he a kike?

You are overthinking it, he simply went too far by saying that he could drink it and not have any issues as a result. That is why he said "not really" as soon as he agreed to drinking a glass of it because he didn't want to admit that what he said was wrong but also didn't want to damage his health for the company. He isn't holding any confidential data because he is a lobbyist, he gives bribes and makes public announcements but he doesn't actually do anything beyond that meaning that he is simply doing it to keep his job.

REEEEEEEEE
DOCUMENTARY WAS REMOVED FROM JEWTUBE

I guess changing the world ends at their wallet

There's nothing wrong with TF2, Valve just turned it into a shitty hat simulator.

" "vaxxed" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cinema Libre Studio."
(((Cinema Libre Studio)))

Well look at that Dr. Moishe, measles mortality rates were always pretty close to influenza mortality rates, and boy, isn't that funny, that time traveling vaccine started dropping the measles mortality rate decades before it was invented! The wonders of jewish science, it never ceases to amaze me.

Fucking kikes.

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-disneyland-measles-under-vaccination-20150316-story.html

you have literaly no evidence to support your theory that it works

Patrick Moore is a founder of Greenpeace who did a 180 when Greenpeace turned into treehugging looneys.

Giving 80% of boys Autism by 2032 is also changing the world, user

Don't vaccinate your fucking kids unless there's a fucking epidemic going on, and the disease is lethal.

Modernity has exchanged acute pain for chronic pain . Buch of pussies.
"Pharmaceutical companies are better at inventing diseases that match existing drugs, rather than inventing drugs to match existing diseases."
"With terminal disease, nature lets you die with abbreviated suffering; medicine lets you suffer with prolonged dying."
"Modernity: we created youth without heroism, age without wisdom, and life without grandeur."

Women are perpetually terrified and will bring us to the brink of hell for their own safety. Not even children are remotely safe from their mothers uncaring naivete. 25 vaccines loaded with mercury? Sounds about right! Sign me up! What if my kid got sick for a week?!

They can't handle uncertainty, so when you strip them away from traditions (which had the benefit of being tested and refined for thousands of years of human experience, and expose them to the modern news/fads cycle (who's truths have far less durability than ancient ones : eat margarine or else you'll die of a hearth attack. Whoops! Now it's bad!) , you get stress and mayhem. That;s far more noise than the human mind (let alone an average woman's mind) has ever evolved to handle. And a biased sample to boot.
"Did you know right-wingers are this country's greatest threat! Check out all the bad things right-wingers ever done. Ever . All today, every day." . So they doom their children by depriving them of natural uncertainty and exposing them to all the new-fanged ways we continuously invent to torture ourselves, blessing them with neediness, autoimmune disorders and autism.

as the victim of a single mother, I can confirm all of this

Etc…

The vaccine scare about autism is stupid and has been debunked so many times that is painful to see people clinging to it, that's chemtrail tier.
These type of shit poison the well and are the reason why you have to be extra-careful when you begin to talk about much more backed theories with normies.

Because this is how they deal with the big issues. They hype the stuff like this to drown out the real issue.

The vaccines make women sterile for up to a decade!

miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article85029332.html

that is a good thing

muh diversity

I'm sure it doesn't.
The behavioural and brain differences of people are just coincidences.
Same with psychopaths, psychopathy doesn't exist.
Neither does brain damage.
But races do!

everyone who believes in the "vaccines cause autism" meme has literally no knowledge of the subject (I wanted to say that they should kill themselves, but I remembered Trump is anti-vaxxer).

why 80% of boys? do boys get vaccinated more?

Always hear this line when the subject comes up. People must not have enough faith in their holy vaccines if they're afraid they'll catch something despite being vaccinated.

Aren't the plebbit "skeptics" some of the biggest defenders of the prickly jew?

Don't see male genital mutilation on there. Given the number of people affected it is arguably one of the worst.

Unintended effects, both acute and chronic in no particular order:

Injecting heavy metals like lead and ridiculously neurotoxic stuff like mercury directly into your bloodstream can definitely fuck you up for life, especially the young and developing

One time dose CAN fuck you up, but the metallic elements generally stay in your body for a very long time. Lead for example is immediately deposited into your organs and bones, in the latter case slowly leeching out and circulating in the blood for years as the bone is metabolized and replaced.

Higher rates of autism.

Something that always scratched at the back of my mind
And then you sit back and think

Half of all children had that weak gene.

Half of all children, upon the mutation of that gene, won't be reproducing.

That gene has been stopped in its tracks.

This is an evolutionary event.

This looks like eugenics.

Glad that you're off by one. Autism isn't caused by a "weak gene," its caused by poisoning our children in utero and during development. In fact there is a specifically documented pathway for xenoestrogenic endocrine disruption in utero to cause irreversible hyper-masculinization of the fetal male brain and effeminzation of the fetal male body, leading to autism and hypospadias.

The mice they fucked with in this way were pretty much your average NEET.

Salk released his vaccine free without charging people for it, which infuriated the kikes in then Moderately-Sized Pharma

pick one or kys man.

goyi… i mean proletariat loves me!

Nice try, Chaim.

Fuck off back to reddit nigger.

This pasta is stale.

>>>/oven/

Those are brain malformations due to chronic mercury (heavy metal) poisoning. Autism, along with all other psychological disorders, merely cover up or invent labels to misdirect from the real cause of these brain problems which manifest as bizarre behaviors. Autism - the whole spectrum - is used to cover the wide degree of which a person, usually a child, can experience mental deterioration.

Here's a parallel. It's widely accepted that mental retardation is caused by various effects to the child in utero. Therefore outside causes affects brain development and malformation can be caused by toxic substances. That connection is not recognized with autism, which is essentially another more milder form of mental retardation. Heavy metal poisoning has long since been recognized as a cause of mental retardation but it's not accepted as an explanation for autism. If you look closely at how the spectrum operates, you can get extremely close to where it's describing drooling retards but once you cross that invisible boundary you're somehow no longer reading about autism, but retardation. Also it helps to point out that they no longer use mentally retarded in (((Psychology.))) The most telltale sign of this sham is that autism is used to explain both the socially awkward sperg (aspergers is no longer used) and the child that's retarded but not retarded enough for the retard label. If you use those two examples as poles on opposite ends, you can also see how far the effects of heavy metal poisoning can affect someone's brain.

The mineral that mercury bonds to the most is zinc. Boys need zinc more than girls because zinc is the mineral that the body uses to produce testosterone. Even though prepubescent boys don't appear to possess or need testosterone (especially with how pervasive estrogen in all forms is within the environment), boys absolutely do need zinc and their bodies try to retain it as much as possible. Zinc is also used by the brain for tremendous amounts of tasks. Also, the boy's growing brain has a lot of growing to do, and once the zinc supply is compromised and mercury begins attacking the brain while the brain is trying to absorb more and more zinc, the brain is essentially attacking itself. This is why autism is comparably and vastly rarer in girls - girls are lower maintenance in the gamut of brain growth. Boys are easier to break because they have a lot of growing to do.

Right, they get shot up with mercury. This isn't a complicated explanation. Autism in this sense equates to heavy metal poisoning. As said before, the autism diagnosis covers up the real culprit. You may think the diagnosis matters but it doesn't. An autistic child is a child who's brain has been compromised by heavy metal poisoning. It affects their thinking, it alters and stunts their brain growth, and their mental impairments manifest in those bizarre behaviors. Once you get past the obfuscation brought on by (((psychological diagnosis))) the answers fall into place.

Another thing is that mercury exposure doesn't even end with thimersal in shots, it's also added to dental fillings:
naturalnews.com/050845_mercury_fillings_Obama_toxic_poison.html

(((The usual suspects))) are all involved in this coverup:
naturalnews.com/054155_thimerosal_autism_CDC_documents.html
>But once-secret documents, now forced to be revealed by the CDC, prove the agency knew that thimerosal causes autism but deliberately hid that evidence from the public in exactly the same way the EPA hid the truth about lead poisoning of the public water supply in Flint, Michigan.

oh god finally someone with a few brain cells

i think a lot of autism symptoms are the effect of oxidative stress on the brain and gut especially during development

i think most of the oxidative stress is caused by metals though there is also plastics, halides, volatile organic compounds like formaldehyde and certain microbia

through vaccines, fillings, and general exposure in the modern world over the last few generations toxic elements have been accumulating in peoples systems at an increasing rate, mostly passed along through in-utero exposure via the mothers line

i think thats the main cusp of the rise in autism, the definition needed to be expanded to account for the low grade chronic increase

and now with so many people closer to the fringe of diagnosis, its easier for the odd increase in exposure to push someone over into serious symptoms

once a toxic exposure over-loads the rate at which the toxic elements can be removed by the body via glutathione it builds up in the bloodsteam and deposits in tissues and bones, the heavier the element is on the periodic chart the slower the rate at which it can be detoxed

the baby shares the mothers blood and inherits the baseline toxic exposure. at conception the sperm and egg cells are also subject to exposure

child grows up if exposure continues, at the same over-load rate, the back log never gets cleared and exposure continues to rise with each generation, thats what creates the exponential rise

of course it wont continue like that for ever, things like mercury affect the development of cranium size, genital development and birth canal width, not to mention social skills, i would say reproduction will be significantly impaired and / or interrupted before levels like 90% are reached

ok so you seem to know a little bit of shit.
Can you confirm that lead does not get expelled by the body?
Also if you have abnormally high levels of lead, is chelation the only way to reduce the levels?

I'm a little worried about my levels as I cast my own projectiles and spend a whole lot of time over a pot of molten lead.

sage for off topic

i had glutathione overloaded by copper, which increased my accumulation rate, as a male copper is the worst lol… but thats entirely another story

lead is one of the elements i had but not high levels, not high enough to look for a specific chelator, i know things like DMSO are more effective on mercury not sure if it works on lead

but yes lead is a toxic element and will accumulate but its not as heavy as mercury so a little more can be eliminated each year

for one, almost all chelators work via alimentary canal, as in once chelated it goes out your ass not out in your pee

and, a lot of re-absorbtion of toxic elements occurs in the guts, as body tries to eliminate via the guts but there there is so much its reabsorbed

best option is clays, like microfine bentonite clay suspended in water, goes through the guts clears the shit out, then you should reload trace elements

i do this periodically now, drink the clay then have something full of vitamins and minerals the next day, many animals do this too

horseradish has horseradish-peridoxiase

promoting glutathione function is the best bet, and/or directly getting IV glutathione treatment. vitamin D is a precursor so that stuff is good for it, there is a few odd things you can eat that support glutathione production you can find lists on the net

you can also prevent basic oxidative stress with anti-oxidants like vit C

you are only really going to know for sure if you have it by getting a toxic elements lab test

i mean fasting supercharges the elimination process… some basic comparison could be done by comparing mental alertness of fasted state vs normal state

i know lead interrupts memory recall but many toxic elements do

and yes i hope you have a mask and do that shit outside

whats crazy about lead is that because of leaded fuels and leaded paints there is a faint sprinkling of lead all over the planet

when we walk about we collect it on our shoes and concentrations of it can be found on peoples welcome mats and in their car mats

chemistry can be so disgusting

thanks a bunch, will have to look into the bentonite clay

I know, but i keep putting it off because I know after 15+ years of making my own bullets, there’s going to be a nasty spike in something.

yeah but skin exposure and the tiny amount that is vaporised as it is shot would have added up over the years.
I swear I'm made up of a good portion of AP70 and primer phosphorous (yes I have been shooting that long)

So when we are 40, we are gonna be prized seed for 20 year olds? My math sucks but I hope I am fucking a lot of 20 year olds

skin exposure depends on the particle size

the raw square footage of the absorbable surface area of the lungs is the real kicker, one lung full of air could significantly change a persons entire life

the breathing mask is vital, gloves are good too

the thing about skin contact is cross contaminating, if you do shit with your hands and get particles on your hands, and then say you eat something you have to touch with your hands, or you roll a cigarette, or you go about touching everything in your house then you are most certainly getting exposure that way

if i were you i would have the same rules as for solvents or any toxic home chemistry

1) always wear mask
2) always outside, always
3) wear gloves wherever possible
4) always scrub hands with an abrasive soap directly after, dont go about touching any shit

toxic elements tests can also be quite expensive, were i you i would probably get vit D supplements take quite a high dose (4000-7,000) for a few weeks and see if it affects your cognitive function

if it does help then you could probably just go with horseradish and bentonite, if you did that and fasted for a few days each year you could probably get in front pretty easily

if you had really significantly elevated levels you would know about it, mercury and lead really fuck with cognitive shit, like brain fog, impaired memory recall, loss of train of thought, forgetfulness, anxiety as well

I thought CTR was only here to protect Hillary? Now they are shilling for her donors as well, apparently.

The frog will have his way with you in good time.