ITT shitty directors

ITT shitty directors

He's a bigot tbh

Reminds me of Bravo

How else is he gonna host boy parties?

DEM WHITEYS NEEDA PAY NIGGUH

The usual suspects wasn't even that well directed tbqh

Editing was stellar, many interesting and well executed camera angles, Kobayashi entering the building was pure 90's kino
Also man managing Byrne, Del Taco and Baldwin, along with fellow rumprustler Spacey, all together, has to be tough as fuck and reason why many ad-libbed sequences happened

The chutzpah of this go- oh come on now

Style wise I can't distinguish anything "Singer" that I would contribute as his own original directing feel and tone.

That's a good point, but we have to say he went full capeshit/shit early on, losing much of his personal touch, if he ever had one developed
I feel he did had one, not very developed but it can be felt, depressing atmosphere contrasting with bright illumination, constant themes of deception, woman taking a notable place only at the back of the plot
Bravo Dolan had, up until Memento (just 2 movies), a special touch, Insomnia was so-so, maybe the fog scenes or the room had his style
The rest he transformed into blockbuster capekino, but in the end still blockbuster and capeshit, many attentions to detail are gone, and we can recite a notable example of this

Institutionalizing a man's style can only derive in rushed shit, unless he has full control of his creations

Mel is pleb as fuck, but at least he's pretty daring. Mel needs to be more imaginative in realizing his artistic vision, maybe watch a few Bresson joints and read Tarkovsky's books instead of flavor of the month jewlywood cuckflicks. Mel's problem is, even though he wanted to go deeper with the theme in his films, he only watches hollywood blockbusters. Imagine if Mel took inspiration from Andrei Rublev when directing Passion of The Christ. I mean, Passion was a great movie with impressive acting, writing, and props, but the cinematography, editing, and score are really underwhelming like your average hollywood flick. The use of aramaic language was a kind of unnecessary as well, an english director should make an english movie, or else it wouldn't feel artistically authentic.

Still better than Clint Eastwood nonetheless, Clint is just a shallow redneck.

This is your mind on american hollywood non-indoctrination

Everything you posted just reveals what a pretentious fucking moron you are. Seriously, you know fuck all about Mel, Eastwood, or movies. Please return to >>>/reddit/ and kill yourself.

Do you actually read your shit before posting?
How's the bull prepping, Antifa?

Mel is redpilled as fuck u dumb nigger, he also arguably makes the best period pieces.

Directors should emotionally relate to the the film. Also, if the director wrote in english, then some things would be lost in translation. It's simply about emotional relationship.

Wtf, this has nothing to do with his political views. Josey Wales was such a bland movie in comparison to Dollar trilogy for instance.

Was he making a movie or a documentary?

Shitty everything tbh. Shitty director especially.

No shit, and Mel doesn't? You think you know what it takes to make movies like The Passion? You think an open, proud Christian like Mel doesn't have an emotional connection to the story of Christ? Fuck you're dumb.

Again, you know fuck all about movies.

Shit taste detected. Let's see you talk shit about Unforgiven.

these are obvious ones
let's go for those who are praised by reddity intellectual wannabes but are actually shit

Moore is praised by reddity intellectual wannabes

Cuaron directed the fuck out of azkaban, unironically his best film not his fault

you're not fooling anybody, reddit

t. superintendent Chalmers

Michael Moore maes actual movies? Documentaries don't count. I know someone with the name of Michael Moore was the B unit director for the Indiana Jones trilogy, but I don't think it was the same fat fuck.

youngfags probably don't even know who this guy is

Is that a fat Cucmberoatch?

I mean EFFECTIVELY. Don't be such an airhead.

Implying all of those matters? Poetry can't be translated.

Unforgiven was better, but let's face it, it didn't have much distinct quality either, it wasn't distinct enough from other early 90's flicks. He didn't innovate anything or make anything sacred. Same with Josey Wales.

i thought the exact same thing

>>>/oven/

reported
>>>/oven/

only a fucking contrarian would say that faggot, reddit hates the movies because they like the shitty books

both the movies and the books are reddit
go back to reddit

no they arent you wastleess sack of underage shit, you don't get to call everything reddit you don't like.

Me too.

fuck off reddit

again fuck off fam the films are completely different which is why plebs complain all the time

okay reddit, why don't you le on out of here so the grown ups can talk

t. Reddit

>>>/reddit/

stop insulting my favorite website! I've been trying to bring all of my favorite reddit memes over here and you guys are just jewiks about it!

Jesus, what is this autistic reddity potties infestation?

the nose lol :)

reddit reddit reddit
REDDIT
le reddit :^)

He's reddit, but specifically the part of reddit that thinks it's cuckchan.

Jurassic Park is the best blockbuster film to ever exist. Borderline kino, in a non sarcastic or memetic way.

FUCK RIGHT OFF KIKE

There are no such thing as "white people". There is no single European race either, as Europe is divided into three races: the Alpine race, the Mediterranean race, and the Teutonic(AKA Anglo-Saxon) race. The "white race" is a meme invented by Americans. It does not exist.

Its top 10 but it isnt the best faglord

elaborate cuccboi

Found the Jew
>>>/oven/

theres other blockbuster kino, hint only two other franchises

Too obvious; not to mention outdated meme.

His dip that started with The Happening (or Signs, if you count that as the start) and ended with After Earth has long since ended. The Visit and Split are pretty damn good. I'd say he's earned his reputation back.

Their only remotely good movie is Captain America: The Winter Soldier. And that was only as good as it was by virtue of pure fucking luck.

you better have a damn good explanation, boy

he's made exactly one good movie.
guess which one

He's fucking lost it, if he ever had it to begin with

t. street shitting demon

Challenge accepted.

I mean, think about it for a moment here. Winter Soldier dares to be unlike the other typical capeshit the MCU manufactures by stylizing itself more like an intense crime action drama. Its action and tone is completely unlike the first Captain America movie, as it's drastically changing things up for Cap himself to accommodate for such a big shift in time periods for him. That, and even if it was incredibly brief, seeing the love of his life withering from age and suffering from crippling Alzheimer's is utterly heart-wrenching. And how about the Winter Soldier's theme in the soundtrack?? Stuff of nightmares, I'd say. And overall, it's probably the only time the MCU ever even attempts to be relevant to the modern socio-political climate, even going as far as to make a pretty clever tongue-in-cheek critique of the state of national security, even if their explanation for it is "lol HYDRA infiltrated SHIELD da other gubberment's fine guys". Besides, I wouldn't exactly trust the rest of the government in the MCU either. Remember how they literally wanted to nuke NYC in The Avengers? And the character relations between Cap and Bucky are quite gripping and feasible, if not remarkably comic-accurate… unlike the entirety of Civil fucking War.

Seriously guys, the "capeshit" meme doesn't apply to every single superhero movie ever made. You've got to be more discerning than that. Or am I asking too much from Holla Forums?

inb4 I'm asking way too fucking much from Holla Forums

Kelsey Grammer?

Dude, it's starting to apply to shit without superheroes in it at all.

Had he died sometime around 1990 no doubt he would've gone down in history as one of the greatest directors of all time. I genuinely have no idea as to why he felt the need to make The Ward. If his career post-'88 was hammering every nail into an otherwise open casket, The Ward was sending that casket straight down the shit and dead body-filled River Ganges with Carpenter inside it.

Blade 2 and the Hellboy movies were good. The rest of his stuff is shit.

The Devil's Backbone.

hello reddit

Fag.