The Great Cucking of Texas Cuckservatives

Or at least one of their newspapers.

We recommend Hillary Clinton for president
archive.is/DOHC3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A9m3f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Stadium_(Allen,_Texas)
wideopencountry.com/10-biggest-high-school-football-stadiums-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top cuck

Dallas is a democrat run city with a huge black population to cater to.

I smell EchoBerg…

Someone was pretty quick on the kikepedia edit.

Contradiction much?

That alone should get them shut down or executed. Yes executed. The media being allowed to openly show bias and try and sway elections is part of the reason why we are we are.

Texas, you really aren't doing yourself any favors here. You're already in the cuckshed over the Rato vote.

tbh, Texas has always been fairly cucked with their obsession with "but legal spics are good!" and "we're not mid 40% white!"

I'm pretty sure the editor is one T. Cruz

And?

See, further proof that Texas is not actually a state.

Texas likes to act tough but they're some of the biggest pussies around.

if anything resembling a real race war ever happened Dallas would probably end up like Dresden.

Suddenly a major industrial center that is considered a safe zone for all the innocent white people, before getting bombed by nonwhites?

Sweet, when does it start?

this
double dubs confirm

Stop conflating the people who live in a given geographical area with the kikes that own all the newspapers everywhere.

There is a reason people don't read them anymore.

Ha even in a spin piece like this they can't help but leak the real truth
Clinton Can Be Controlled

closeted liberals too

the "alt-right is literally isis" thread we had earlier where some kike did an analytic study on twatter showed that New Yorkers made more le fellow 1488-channer accounts than Texas did.

It's all about the money for the Chamber of Commerce tools that run North Texas. They don't give a shit about demographics as long as they can make money and live in gated communities. They've turned Dallas, Tarrant and Collin counties into a gigantic barrio and they have no problem with that at all.

Trump beat a Texan in the primary. That's it. Give that shithole back to Mexico.

Most of the Texan normies I've talked to do the ol'

However, if you press them enough they'll become Trumpeters after 5 minutes of political discussion.

Just tell any non-Trump Texan that Clinton/Johnson want to take their guns/land and give them taxes/illegals. Texans hate that shit unless they're filthy spics or nogs

Have a Texas sunset anons.

Jeez, that comments section is a sewer of shills and true-believer cucks. Wretched stuff.

For Texas being so based it really seems to be the last refuge of 2000s-era cuckservatives.

100% this.

They fooled halfchan but but they are the epicenter of cuckservatism. They absolutely love their Tejano brothers. They love their food, and they love interbreeding with those "conservative latinas". They also voted for the likes of Ted Cruz. Texas should go rejoin mexico.

Texan here. Most cuckservatives here are pretty salty at Rato losing.

That's Shitsconsin, user. They're even more DR3 cuckservative than Texas.

Nice D&C. As a Texan, I totally hate Trump now.

That's just the cuck window dressing used to justify their love for cheap labor. It's all they care about.

Yeah, true. But Texas, Tennessee, and other low-income tax states seem to attract Rust Belt DR3s that don't recognize why their industrial havens died aside from El Rushbo screaming about DA DEMOCHRATS AND DA TAX RATES.

All true. I'm in Texas, and while it USED to be badass, now it's all about cuckservatives who, as GLR said, only care about their MONEY, and they are addicted to illegals because they refuse to pay a proper first-world wage to an American, they recoil in horror at any sense of racial solidarity, unless it's Tejano or pro-brown, and they absolutely despise their fellow Whites who they judge to be "beneath" them. Not to get all Marxist here, but classism is a YUGE thing among Texas Whites. They'll put a beaner over a White if the beaner is "middle/upper class" and the White is working class.

pic related is what all Texas cuckservatives and "Republicans" deserve. They are all Chamber of Commerce faggots who put money above race.

ATL fed protest - 9 armed anons
Texas fed protest - 1 possibly unarmed

why are texans so vocal and prideful? is their subconscious telling them to act this way to make up for the fact that their populated areas are full of spics, and whites have been pushed into the desert.

texans wont remove spic during the happening, uncucked war parties from the south will have to liberate them after dealing with their niggers. after texas, they will have to push west through new mexico and arizona. i wouldnt be surprised if the whites in all 3 of those states defended the beaners from the genocidal war bands coming to liberate them from the wetback scourge.

Theythe RWDSs would have plenty of help from Whites in this God-forsaken state, but you're right, a ton of Whites would throw their lot in with the beaners.

Honestly, I do enjoy the bluster and the chest-thumping, but a close analysis of the situation reveals that it's all bullshit.

Texas could need some nationalist propaganda activity.

This.

I'm curious as to how much this has to do w/the oil & gas industry. They're deeply in bed w/Saudis and are balls-deep in (((neoliberalism))). For the multinationals, countries are merely assets, and they like that US can maintain security on int'l logistics & infrastructure.

It's sad looking around at the reality of modern Texas when my family has been there since the Civil War. Nothing but carpetbaggers, cucked out evangelicals and wetbacks as far as the eye can see.

The "Tough independent Texan braggart" has degraded into a laughable, worn out meme used to sell F-150's these days.

The thing is these faggots have been warned repeatedly this is how things would end up. Overrun with beaners and voting Democrat permanently. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see it coming 20 years ago but their greed got the best of them. Now you've got the Dallas Morning News endorsing Clinton. What a fucking surprise.

That the State fell for Rato's antics is just a continuation of the Bush clan's compassionate conservatism - and although that's been used for D&C it's a harsh reality that can only be partially rectified by Trump carrying Texas.

This is true, and under their breath they will deride working class jobs as Mexican tier labor unworthy of Whites.

Total fucking hypocrites.

every Texan I've ever known was a cowboy cosplaying faggot who probably couldn't even wrangle pigmy goats.

Holy shit this. If you're a tradesman or work in some sort of skilled labor like a machine shop or welder or whatever, they treat you like a leper. If you do "unskilled labor" like pool cleaning or handyman stuff, you are lower than scum.

What is wrong with these faggots?

Well George H.W. Bush came to West Texas from Connecticut and made millions in oil after World War 2. That's how he became a "Texan".

Exactly. Everyone thinks the Bushes are Texans when in fact, they are Connecticut blue-blood old-money carpetbaggers.

The reason is the labor market has been distorted by easy access to cheap, endless and disposable third-worlders.

I've personally seen desperate beaners literally backed up out the front door of manufacturing plants filling out applications 5 days a week for months on end.

Many of these faggots shit-talking the White working class have come to expect cheap labor as god given right, and besides if you can't compete with some stone age indian working for eight bucks and hour and living twelve to a house then you're a loser anyways. That's how these fuckers actually think.

another name added to the list.

Yep. If you don't wanna wear golf shirts with cargo shorts and topsiders and live in the suburbs and work at some faggot white-collar job and drive a full-size 1/2-ton pickup, you're garbage.

Fucking disgusting.

There's a writer for the National Cuckview that actually wrote that "the white working class is dying and that's a good thing"

I saw that. Fucking disgusting and means we'll need lots of rope.

But the polls out of Texas has Rick Perry actually beating El Rato by +9 in the GOP primary race for Senate

This.

and this

Just seems like most Texans are yuppie suburbanites these days.

Dallas is a liberal shithole and a sanctuary city.
Twatterfags destroy this piece of shit.
Everybody I know is voting Trump.

Dallas news is usually based. I was there a couple months ago and they were actually criticizing the bomb clock boy for returning from a 3rd world country to sue his school district. Basically saying if you don't like it in Merica' then gggeeeeettt outtttt

In case anyone missed it. Caused quite a shitstorm when it was published.

archive.is/A9m3f

I live in Dallas. About 5 mins from Downtown.

Half the people around me don't even speak English. 40% are black. I see white people occasionally.

And from my side it's not even a class thing. If they are doing well that's great. I don't want to confiscate their shit. yet They're just insufferable, brainwashed faggots. The other dirty little secret is many of them let their wives run the show and they don't care as long as they get to watch college and pro niggerballers on the weekends.

After Kennedy's assassination there was a concerted effort to purge Dallas of it's far right elements even though it was a fucking communist who shot him.

It worked so well I didn't realize they had even existed. Total media blackout on their history other than Dallas was known for a time as the City of Hate.

Once LBJ got the Civil Rights legislation passed Dallasites fled the city en masse. The old White power structure battled with belligerent niggers for years and finally gave up sometime in the early nineties. When the beaner invasion commenced at about the same time they went full cuckservative - thinking here's our new demographic that will save us.

*its'

Gets me every time.

How the fuck do you fail to wrangle pigmy goats? Are they fucking faggots who disbud the goats to because they look 'cuter' without horns? Horns that not only help the goat regulate their tempature but are gods handles for the stubborn beasts? Can they not herd them by exploiting the retard center of the goat brain?

I know I'm overreacting because I deal with goats everyday, but FUCK. These neoliberal yuppie fucks need to go on the other side of the wall with their pet illegals.

The problem with Texas and Oklahoma is the enduring fanaticism over Ted Cruz, even to the point where they become so bitter over losing to Trump they would actually endorse Hillary Clinton.

I attended a local GOP meeting and was stunned and rather disgusted, it was a bunch of never-trumpers still whining about Lyin' Ted losing to The Donald.

I'm 3dd329, but on a new IP

This drives me into a rage. These cuck faggots are addicted to niggerball worse than fucking heroin. Everyone jokes that "football is the state religion of Texas", but it's fucking true. Alex Jones I know, I know… had a reporter out doing a "man on the street" during the UT game this weekend, asking people who they were voting for, and a bunch were all, "come on man, it's the game! Ask about football!!" and one guy, when asked if football was more important than politics, said, "hell yeah, of course it is!" Problem is, he WASN'T joking. That's honestly the level of discourse down here.

these faggots are cucked to high heaven. Total race-traitor pieces of shit. I hate them worse than the illegals.

Texans can be and often are loudmouthed oafs but there was a time when they would at least listen to an outsider if they were speaking truthfully. Trump is a loud Yankee and can out shit talk anyone Texas has to offer today. Much of the current Texas establishment asshurt stems from that alone.

I love this. So a compulsive liar that mishandled secret information, tried to cover up by deleting it, lied under oath and caused god knows how many deaths is better equipped than trump because liberal media says he's racist. Wew lad this is pathetic. I was never into conspiracies but when a "conservative" outlet says shit like this I have to get suspicious.

Many of them are beyond hope user and this is a sore point with myself as well.

Fun fact - there are some High School football programs that have season tickets sold out years in advance. Grown men are following High School kids playing football. It's a scourge particular to the South and quite disheartening. The college fags are ten times worse.

Isn't it already mostly dust, a few grassy bits, and some rainforests in Iran? Natural desertification will do that, according to MSM Nature is a racist Nazi who doesn't want to gas the Jews but rather bomb Muslims for no particular reason, like the Nazis did.

missed the reply

dude, every day there's a thread discussing something that shows Texas is really a closeted liberal shithole. New York beat them with the number 1488er anime Russian hacker twatter accounts

he was later trolled by a bot account

*the number of

It's not closeted anymore. That's a major Texas newspaper well away from the border taking Mexican dick straight in the ass.

Who would want to look at little boys playing football all the time?

Yep, it's a horror show. You've got broke cities vying for who can build the nicest High School sports stadiums. Meanwhile beaners flow in unhindered.

Agreed. I have lots of family in Dallas. The whole area reeks of money grubbing faggots and a multicultural shit hole. On the offshoot, though, of the youth I've been able to redpill, three are Texans, and it was really easy, with little to no resistance I found elsewhere.

These Texan faggots make zero sense. Forget every thing trump has said or done. If hillery wins she will pick 1 and maybe more Supreme Court justices. If that happens GOOD BYE 2nd amendment.
They are so cucked they will give up the one thing they are always yelling about

Also her and the rest of the Clintion Clan is vindictive as fuck.They will hunt down and destroy anyone who is "conservative". Good bye talk radio. Good bye places like 8ch.
They can't stand any sort of dissent and will use any means at their disposal (legal or not) to SHUT IT DOWN.

This ride isn't ending anytime soon.

(czeched)

This is one of the most disgusting things about this state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Stadium_(Allen,_Texas)

I wonder if that shit could have gone elsewhere, maybe somewhere more fucking PRODUCTIVE to society at large.

wideopencountry.com/10-biggest-high-school-football-stadiums-texas/

I honestly want to genocide football fans, mass-execute everybody even tangentially related to the NFL, and utterly memoryhole and eradicate "football" from American culture. It's so fucking toxic to a strong nation. Sports should only be individual or "Olympic" style sports. The Eastern Bloc and Russia figured that out and they dominate at the only sports that matter: (martial/combat sports, track/field sports, strongman, and Weightlifting). "Ball" sports are for faggots and niggers.

Exactly. SCOTUS is the dealbreaker. These faggots are too enraptured with their pet niggers playing handegg that they don't fucking GET IT. My hatred of my own people who have forsaken me and our kind is far more than for the invaders or lefties or other enemies. That feeling of betrayal is so fucking acute and deep. You have no idea of my hatred for White Texansand I am one. There are exceptions, yes, but in general, Texans are the fucking worst people on the fucking planet.

interesting little survey…

spectator sports, user. The ultimate cancer.

meant to add

That's it. That's the factor. The "Olympic" sports are only interesting for spectators if you actually participate in the sport, or are some oddball who cares about who can pick up the heaviest thing, or who can subdue their opponent the quickest, or who can shoot the most accurately, quickly.

We need to return our sporting roots to martial/combat or strength/speed sports and eradicate spectator sports, unless they are combat/strength related, such as boxing, gladiators or Weightlifting/strongman.

I might be weird, but watching a human being deadlift a thousand pounds is far more compelling and interesting than watching some tall monkey put a ball in a hoop.

Also, a heavy snatch is fucking poetry in motion. The perfect mix of strength, speed and explosiveness. "Gymnastics with a barbell" I've heard it called. So true.

Texascucks don't actually care about their guns or their rights. if they did they'd have built a wall 50 years ago.

Nobody ever has used such eloquent words to describe me fucking their mom.

I might cry, user.

Meanwhile the poor niggers in Irving are dealing with clockboy.

It's madness.

Yeah, my mom told me all about your crying. Said it was kinda embarrassing on your part. The worst part was your constant need of positive reinforcement. That was a little off-putting. You should work on that.

You're just mad jocks are getting all the chicks, amirite?

But really you fag, what's the latest stats on the fantasy football pool?

60 million dollars on a fucking High School stadium. Didn't realize it was that bad. Was thinking one-tenth at most. Jeezus.

No, couldn't care less about that shit. I only care about the social cohesion and strength of my race and nation. Spectator sports, but especially football and the NFL has been one of the most corrosive forces to destroy that.

When one is as vehemently anti-football as I am, it's easy to dismiss it as "jock envy", but that's FAR from it. I admire athletes, and I train in the strength sports myself, but the utterly unexplainable obsession with FOOTBALL is baffling and quite honestly, undeserved and worthy of analysis and eventually, destruction.

I don't play that stuff. It's stats-nerd stuff and I couldn't care less about sports stats.

You have no idea.

Shite mate, I was being sarcastic. But carry on please. I fucking hate these people with a passion.

It always amuses me e very time they say "Trump isn't qualified to be President and Hillary is" as if his experience leading a large company successfully for decades is less qualifying than Hillary doing a bad job at everything she's done, having to resort to a lot of underhanded tricks to go anywhere, from Watergate to the DNC Email Leak

wat?

This. What makes niggerball especially corrosive instead of just another bread and circus of many is that the healthy instinct and passion towards tribalism and in group preference is channeled towards football teams instead of anything important. Plus, the chimpouts that happen over fucking football are just goddamn embarrassing, one shitlib talking point I have heard is "lol how can u criticize ferguson when white people riot over football/soccer?" As much as I hate to admit it, they actually have a point there, fucking degenerates. The saddest thing is that if the passion dedicated to a fucking ball going back and forth was directed towards any kind of nationalist cause we would have an interstellar 4th Reich by now.

Amen brother. Didn't mean to distract from the subject at hand.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yeah that's the one.

Same user, went home, so new IP

I'm with you, I just hate the fucking normies and how they discount my points with "hurr durr, ur just jelous of the jocks for fucking all the bitches"

You get it, we agree, so there you go.

EX-FUCKING-ZACTLY

also, checked

steers and queers

Also true.

Traditional family and a reasonable infrastructure are tossed aside for weekend tailgate parties over niggers throwing a ball. This shit is coming to an end soon.

What do you mean, I'm saying that the MSM always has the "Trump doesn't have the experience to be President" when he's been leading people all his life and always succesfully

and he's been doing it longer than Clinton was ever in politics.

How many more mexicans until Texas flips blue?

I would say maybe two election cycles at best. The state is red now, going purple, and it'll be a swing state by 2020 and gone by 2024

Even without illegal immigrants, this is probably the last presidential election where it's locked red

Apologies, my autism got in the way of understanding your post. Carry on.