6 groups of pursasion warlords

Can we discuss and maybe dig on this in some way?

Scott Adams has been doing periscopes where he explains a lot about what's happening behind the current presidential campaigns.

Someone randomly asked him about the illuminati and he said this… apparently it's false but what's really happening is much more interesting.

I've extracted the relevant parts into webm.

wow this is great politics discussion thanks guys

Saw Picture of Old ugly faggot…
Pretty sure OP is a shill

Saw 4 Line shit-tier post
Pretty sure OP is a shill

Listened to Webm…
Pretty sure I'm a retard…

MURDER OP AND HIS WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

fail

lrn2roll

Who is the guy he is connected to? How would a cartoonist find such a high level Insider as a friend?

He's not saying anything we didn't know already, illuminatis are dead, it's just a bunch of kikes who think they're the chosen and want to own the world and its people.

lol'd

I like these modern "Anti OP" responses. They are getting very creative.

Dilbert guy possesses wisdom, but he is without true knowledge of Kek.

I'm not a shill I just find the stuff hes says very interesting!

we see playground manipulation tactics with marketing companies, so it's not a surprise top organizations, government affiliated or the government itself, are spindoctoring the people's worldviews through education, entertainment, news sources, social spheres, etc

this is the second time i've heard someone mention 'the half dozen' groups, only last time it was 'old families that have ruled the world for centuries'

One thing I'm curious about (but I don't have a periscope botnet account to ask him) is.. is 4chan/8ch/twitter-anime-nazis one of these pursasion warlord groups?

if you think about it they probably are one. even though there's no hierarchy or leading. it's just a natural sort of thing.

was warming up those rolls for this big guy

How's it going, everyone? Am I in the right thread?

what low effort shilling

so yes its oficial, we are being raided

I hate listening to this man's smug voice. Somebody summarize it for me.

The Chans have always been a force for something. Right now, it's for white nationalists

Dubs confirm. Dilbert Man must renounce his false faiths and Praise Kek.

We are the Steppe Hoards.

You should webm the part where he explains that racism only exists because humans brains are too retarded to properly recognizing patterns and that therefore a good person just ignores all those evil and wrong thoughts.

Short answer - yes
Long answer - no

They are constantly and desperately trying to turn chans into one of those groups, but keep failing miserably.

This fucking cuck again.

He has no son but raises his "stepson" i.e. his former wife's son and considers him his own.

He is also a millionaire, yet has only banged 1 girl (who divorced him) and has no children of his own.

I am glad his weak genes do not propagate.

You are really not in your element today Chaim.

I forgot to mention that he rationalizes his life too.

sage

He also dropped that Hillary hired Robert Cialdini as her master manipulator.

If you haven't read Influence or Cialdini's new book Pre-suasion. Pirate it and do so.

You can thank me later. This is the "How to Win Friends and Influence People." of our generation dialed to ten.

If you can't read that, read "The Art of the Deal." it is similar stuff.

None of these books are about red pills because people don't decide on fact. They use emotions. These books are about manipulating that.

Put a namefilter on "sage". only shills don't know how to sage correctly.

At least this man has some sense.
How would an actual illuminati even manage to function and not get noticed?

What if they are actually the good guys all along, but neocohen disinfo conspiracy shills keep portraying them as the bad goys?

What if they are not the (((elites))), but the ones fighting the elites?

I'm not saying we should emulate or admire him. In fact 100% of your points are legit.

I am saying he is a master manipulator and his methods work. How do I know? I am an accountant playing on my phone at work. I don't even have an Associate's degree. I just weaseled my way here using the methods he and Cialdini talk about.

You can't help Trump unless you know WHY his methods work. Don't like Scott? Read the Art of the Deal. Same principles just applied to negotiation.

how new are you

By being deliberately ridiculous so nobody sane takes them seriously.

In other words, the same way Holla Forums operates, particularly with respect to Kek worship. Even when the media kikes mention Holla Forums by name, they never mention Holla Forums and certainly not Kek.

I know right? WHY is world control bad if you use it to advance US and not the Soros agenda and the (((Bolsheviks)))

I keep playings Assassins Creed games and thinking, "man the Templars are right. These Assassins are fucking up society."

So why don't you open a thread called "persuasion discussion" with several sources and books that you've actually read instead of "here's a 30 sec webm of a cuck, ain't he the greatest?".

Except that US has used it's world control exclusively to advance kike interests. (((Conservative))) interests. You know, the guys who were supposedly fighting the (((Bolsheviks)))

It's almost as if certain oath taking group was behind the both blocs …

Because they are at their core Fabians and Huxleyites and have been for over 100 years. They mainly disagreed with the Bolsheviks and their intellectual allies in the West over the methods to contruct their "perfect society". They now use the remnants of leftist subversion of the West for their own ends.

Yeah: Jews, Commie Jews, neo-Cohens, lolberg Jews, middle-of-the-road Jews, and controlled-opposition Jews

Nationalism (Trump, Orban, Le Penn, Brexit)

Neoliberal (commies + jews)

Neoconservative (jews + military industrial)

Terrorism (ISIS/BLM)

?

?

He is right that Trump is completely shifting our attention. If someone told me two years ago deportation, wall building, and ending the policy of nation building was on the table I would have found it unbelievable.

I will give you a hint. Of the six groups.

They have their own clusters of families and military bases.

Each of the groups owns one of the four banks.

One of the groups is Rockfeller. Chase Manhattan. Owns Monsanto. Owns the AMA. Cancer scam. Verichip. Owns the insurance companies. Exon mobile.

Each of the groups also owns one of the four media companies that own 95% of US media.

Four of the groups are at the top of the US national security state.

One of the groups is BASF, IG Farbon, Baer. Those old money german families. Might be Habsburgs.

Another one of the groups is Windsors. They also own a large central bank and own an oil company and have their own weapons research and development. They control Tavistock and are mostly allied with the Rockefeller faction.

One of the groups is in south Carolina and appears to be allied with the Vanderbilts. They have four military bases, massive numbers of new age cults, massive number of mansions for associated families. Massive underground facilities near mountain/valley.

Look at Cubic corporation and Abraxis. This is the San Diego group. They also have extensive underground infrastructure, defense consulting, their own weapons research, semi-conductor fabrication and others. However, they are smaller.

The Mars family also appears to be fighting the Rockefellers.

There are two groups fighting over whether the US should go to war with China or should go to war with Russia and they are also fighting over the best way to control the slaves. Rockefeller is the political leftist, cultural marxist, transsexual gay pride parade group. The other ones believes Christianity and religion is the most effective way of slave control.

The worst group are
- the British/City of London Group
- the New York / Rockefeller/Monsanto Group

Those two have killed a lot of people and are poisoning the general population.

The Rockefeller group is declining in power and going to get thrown under the bus.

Dig into the corporate ownership
- look at which families live in the mansion on the Rockefeller estate. They are all heavily interbred and locked into alliances
- look at what they own; chase Manhattan, CBS, exon mobile, blackwater, Monsanto, etc…

Each of the top four groups also owns a large defense contractor (there are four left)

Each of the top four groups owns one of the big four accounting firms.

Each of the top four groups, approximately owns a large religion of cult organization (church of satan, free masons, mormons etc).

They are also have bioweapons labs.

Look at who owns Bastille Institute. Lockheed Martin. Wackenhut G4 securities. EG&G (the company that builds the underground bases).

All of the top families also fight each other to control the drug trade and government.

Also, Hillary Clinton is supported by the Rockefeller and the Windsor faction.

Trump vs Hillary. Is a battle for who will control the government.

Hillary cannot win, the Rockefeller/Windsor family dominated since the end of WWII and now everyone wants them gone. They are probably going to be hunted down and killed, once the public learns what they have done.

Everyone wants them gone.

I'm not that sure about this. It's not that hard to get an audience in an election year by saying "one of the two candidates is much smarter than the other one and is going to win in a landslide".

Agent provocateur.

Do mods not even know who he is?