Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers

What does Shrek mean by this?

Pretty subtle.

It's a really blatant symbolism that there is more to onions/shrek then their appearance or smell suggests.

Shrek isn't black though.

Shrek kinda looks like a nigger tbh

practically the definition of nigger, but i meant that shrek was calling donkey a nigger, since he's voiced by eddie murphy.

he does sadly, he sounds Irish or Scottish, i though maybe that was a mix of orger with either those..

When does he complain about dem white mans? He was trying to live secluded, it was always about being alone.

I though that one of the benefits of living outside was either zero or no taxes, or am i just wrong on that? Like if you could live in Antarctica you wouldn't need to play taxes.

The only time shrek "complains" is when farquad dumps the creatures hes bought on his swamp. He actually goes to talk/confront farquad about it. Not very nigger behavior if you ask me.

I always considered Farquad to be more jewish than white, maybe that's just me, he has a huge nose and hes in power economic positions of power through malicious means.

Shrek is racemixing propaganda.

"farquad" sounds like "fuckwad" with the accent

niggers don't own land though?

He's uncut.

Was Shrek a racist!?

He marries an adopted ogre which was under a beauty spell
If anything, he's a beeyourselfist

I'm talking about the message that it imprints into children, not the actual plot. It's racemixing propaganda.

Sounds like a race realist propaganda piece to me

His face was based on this guy.

It clearly says film you mongoloid
kino>film>movie>flick

I really wish the little red riding hood from the Shrek game was in the movies, she was hot as hell

What games would you suggest?

It's commentary on the complexity of the mysterious ogre soul. Shrek feels feels you people wouldn't believe.

Makes sense to me.

he looks and sounds like a nigger, therefore he's probably a nigger

lol cry me rivers weak ass beta whiteboi

he meant that Dreamworks signed a marketing deal with vidalia onion growers that paid off handsomely, because it turns out kids will beg their parents to buy bags of onions if they have Shrek on them.
no, i'm not fucking kidding, go look it up.

checkm8 whytboi

why are the Irish niggers if they're white, or are they mixed like the Russian, or did they not follow the white philosophy?

Well his face is based on Michael Eisner

Shrek 2

Those silly looking giant three blind mice, the low polygon graphics makes everything looks cutely dumb.

Bitch please, caramelized onions are based af.

I think there's a PC version with better graphics, not sure though

yeah it's charming in that old school way

Bruno Sanmartino?