Actual Real Teen Pick-Up Thread

O my days, all you fams.
Itt, enlightened anons may discuss their appreciation for PTP; greentext past regrets; current failures; and seek advice on any other PTP-issues that might make for a comfy thread.
dys - no delet pls. You've permanently taken away my flag, that's bad enough, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you PLEASE fuck off.

NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF
NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF

ayo Satan. where is the other thread?

o-okay, ladss…

not rly, lel

in hell, probably. What's up?

dropped. don't you have teens who're not degenerate sluts?

not much m8, still working my ass of, going to relocate soon too.
not much time for PTP lately.
how about you ?

columbine thread?

lel, didn't even see it. Must check my male gaze. What do you think of this one?
do you?

iktf, Holla Forumsro. You're relocating opposite a HS, I imagine?
Oh yeah, wanted to get your opinion on my situation actually

what ?, i'm relocating as in another country m8.
France is getting more and more messy and taxes are really fucking my ass.
the pro and cons makes it not worth it, i probably won't get PTP as easy, if i get any.

???

shit son, what kind of distances are we talking? Luxembourg or 'may not have internet access even between powercuts'?
in FRANCE?? wew lad. What a time to be alive.
I was going to ask, going on what you said about getting her to hit on you, not vice-versa. I'm kind of at wit's end with this neighbour 'thing'. She seems like a 'good girl' which is jackpot ofc, but even if that weren't the case, most girls are faggots. She's not going to do it for me. Will just go for it soon, parents or no. Got any suggestions, Holla Forumsrother; literally any advice apart from 'pls no, you'll go to gaol'?

what about her, you clown?

pls
Can your taste be any more shit?

I'll make her take that recoil from the other side if you know what I mean

I know mane. Would wife/10.

That's hot

aw yea

discord.gg/Rpr6ttX

I need help guys, this girl isn't a teen but all women are the same anyway
She's 25, and im 20 so i'm pretty sure shes doubting the age difference, also she said she came back from israel 2 days prior, so looks like she doesn't like being single.

You will do well here.

just small talk. the "see you next week" is just empty formalities. similiar to saying "we should do this next week" w/o any plans. just pre programmed lines.

the spy who loved me (goy)

Fathers don't exist anymore. Girls with guns piss me off the most. No cunt needs a gun. Think of how emasculated the father must be to give his daughter a tool for penis envy. Wish you had a son instead, chump?

Literally these girls only exist to be raped.

far from Europe
no, once i move out. its pretty easy to get PTP in Europe (except UK).
UK are pretty much on par with the US when it compes to dating a teen.
if you're 20 and dating a 17, everyone sees you as a pedo.
bruh, when i said "hit on you" it doesn't mean she'll ask you out.
it can vary allot from girl to girl, some would come talk to you, flirt with you.
others would just stick to giving you the look.
either way, women or teens, if you don't get the green light you probably shouldn't go.

cont.

I missed the ending.

she even made a joke like

Nah, too much interest for small talk,we talked afterwards, and she was waiting for me to ask her for a date but i pussied out, this time i'm doing it 100%

lmao if she wants you to start paying for shit,watchout. i knew some faggot that got scammed by these israeli bitches.

i dont know what the fuck you're on about. all these fathers are doing is making nice qt conservative girls ripe for the taking.

It's like giving his daughter a dildo, only worse.

It's like getting your son involved in knitting LMAO

BITCH HAS A NICE ASS THO SOMEONE SHOULD SODOMIZE HER WHILE IN THE PRONE POSITION LIKE THAT YEAH JUST LIKE THAT

The only exception to giving a girl a gun is if you live in South Africa and need to kill a lot of niggers, but I would still sodomize her in the ass before that just to be safe

CHAD IS A SANDNIGGER FOR BEING FRENCH

forgive me, faglords, had to fukk of for a bit

lost it at

spamfag's back; liberally applying coats of anti-slip posts

and he shall Holla Forums my Holla Forumsrother

we've really pissed him off now

relentless autism

Most of the chances I had at being with qt teen girls in highschool I messed up because I was a late bloomer and was So oblivious that I once had a guy tell me this girl liked me and I didn't believe him even though this chick sat next to me and would talk to me all class. Fuck. Me.

checking these feels, Holla Forumsrah.
I was fucking blind in HS, looking back

There is a qt who sits by herself before class starts at college. What do I say to her? I'm autistic please help

throat punch her
don't say anything
just throat punch her

10/10 girl in 10/10 pic

years too old

Just whip out your dick and let nature handle the rest.

delet pls

what a fucking nigger using that shitty image of mouse
you're a fucking disgrace to hebes

No u

pls?

what a fucking nigger using that shitty image of mouse
you're a fucking disgrace to hebes

he's trying to get the thread delet

A SFW pic can't violate dost…c-can it??

i'd just spam the thread with diapers if i wanted to derail it but i like these threads :3

it'll violate dost if vols deem it to violate dost. it's not up to us

Fuck, I miss Steve.

I want to see the front of her. Do you guys think any particular race is more attractive than others when it comes to teen girls?

go ahead and keep her ugly ass.

I'd have no problem stuffin' my tongue in her pooter.

wew

Don't be homophobic, user. Let him like who he likes.

I used to be a hebe but then I found out that teenagers are more likely to have birth complications. And that destroyed my hebephilia.

I-i'm sorry user. you're right. he's allowed to be a faggot

stop reading jewish publications, user

if she sits alone she's probably not the kind of girl who'll fuck you the next day or is even interested in that.
a frontal approach is off the table, you can't hit on her.
shy girls are usually very uncomfortable with that.
just be friendly, ask her about school or whatever shit you may have in common.
don't put pressure on her by being too interested, just be friendly nothing more.
let things move by themselves

dude, don't do anything stupid.
if it were a random girl it wouldn't matter but she's your neighbor, it could make your daily life really awkward or worse her dad could beat you up.
keep in mind that you'll have to see this chick regularly

don't listen to this namefag
don't be a pussy. just walk up to her and ask her out. don't act like a potential friend, because she'll put you in the friend category right off the bat. act like a potential suitor. be direct and state your intentions

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

what puts you on the friend category is being a betafag, not being friendly.

but go ahead, try your method irl lets see how it work for you

teens aren't any more likely to have birth complications. kikes have brainwashed us into thinking shit like that. teens have always been mothers up until the last 100 years. the primary cause of pregnancy complications has always been and will always be excessive bleeding, and that's not age related. we've taken our girls' most fertile decade and flushed it down the toilet. we are all hebes by nature. embrace the fuck out of it. just don't do anything illegal

it's worked for me quite well, user. i think i'll stick to it

right.

Things not to say to your 13-yo neice:
"If we were the same age, we would be upstairs making some serious noise"

goodness. Yes pls

I'll try. I'm not usually a stupid. But when it comes to females, I've noticed I can be quite daft. I'll probably attempt to return her little bro's ball and hope she answers the door. About 20-25% chance maybe. Otherwise, I'll blag on the spot with whomever else does until I get some result dunno.
toplel Chad man. He doesn't work at Nintendo. I'm a pretty big guy 4him. More concerned I'd have to dance before the police come even tho she's legal
I fucking wish. If that was the case, I probably wouldn't be obsessing this hard because I would've found a way to win her over. I just want to fugg my qt rich Lera lookalike; then marry her and literally build a home together and have several kids so I can live out my days as a real human bean this is a bullshit universe tbh

I think this is her

yes, 2/10anon is back

lol, what's your plan?.
knok at her door and tell her "want sum fug?"

am I not supposed to? is this… frowned upon?
I guess try and 'Holla Forums myself'; be as charming as I can and hopefully she likes me. Dunno what else is left at this point, but I've got to do something, it's driving me up the wall and around the bend honestly. Not 100% sure why either, jokes aside. I've seen her do some motherly shit and it's fucked with my brain perhaps.
I'd modify this plan based on who else could answer the door. The mother should be ok, they tend to like me for some reason, and I might secure some kind of weekly 'helpful neighbor' gig. Only concerned the dad might catch on. And the younger sister - middle sibling, big tits not sure if legal, might throw me off.
It's all a hail-mary Chad Holla Forumsro

you should record that, i think it could be fun.
do you even have an excuse to talk to her?

lel I didn't think of this, I might acquire some spygear to amuse me Holla Forumsros
no, I don't. Not to her specifically, other than I'm really fuckin gay for her atm. At the risk of turning this into a wwyd shitthread, say you were in my shoes
but beyond grasp ;-;
W
W
Y
D

Bumping. Spamming faggots will never kill this thread.