What's up, pudge?

what's up, pudge?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/
healthyceleb.com/emilia-clarke-height-weight-body-statistics/6436
quora.com/In-a-persons-lifetime-living-an-average-lifespan-of-approximately-70-years-how-much-feces-does-one-person-produce
biography.com/people/millie-bobby-brown-9302016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow! game of thrones! star wars! the dark knight! clerks! wow great fucking threads

fuck off back to reddit

I misread that as judge and thought you were implying she was underage at the time.

fuck, aren't*

I liked her like this tbh.

I want her to sit on my face while that Mexican valet parking guy looks on in disgust.

Still magnitudes more fuckable than refrigerator girl

Don't be perverted

I'd just hold on to her head and go balls deep in her mouth, nothing weird

terrible ass

You could do that with just about anyone though, why wouldn't you nibble at her butt and eat her asshole like it was candy corn given the opportunity?

shes not a goddess

Dont taint the beautiful and natural expression of love that is brutal facefucking with your degenerate paraphilia

Post pics of a goddess.

hint: they arent a shitty television starshitter actress

What are you, homosexual?

I would pay some kike's good money to buttfuck her, without a condom, once.

Thigg

Sodomy is against the law.

Why would you eat shit?

not my kellyc.

T H I C C

She looks best chubby.

that's a nice 🍑 double

Like to get my fingers wedged up in them buttcheeks.

This thread made me go and mustorbate to a proxy paige video. It wasn't worth it:(

Didn't know she came from dota. Would explain why this show is a rotting piece of shit.

I kind of like her the way she is now. Also she has a yuge Cowboy Bebop tattoo

what are they feeding her

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

That looks like a deep one hybrid.

If you wouldn't fuck her from behind you are probably gay

stick two fingers in and give yourself a poo manchu.

This has to be one of the worst shitposting threads I've ever seen.

I would still hit but get rid of fake wig, its passable for op pic not for this photo-shop.

She looked pretty good chubby ( in op pic) then she lost weight and now looks skeleton-y and old, the weight loss brings out her flaws more.

Yup. She was a 10/10 in S1. These days she's too thin.

kek there's an actual boy fucker board >>>/bl/

fuck off

she's a genetic fatfuck. Starving herself on leaves and she's still a husky pudge.

Reddit: the anime

More fuckable than her old flabbiness.

chubby/plump, which as stated is sexy if she exercised instead of going on diets she might have had a achieved a pretty nice curvy/athletic body as well.

Nice manboobs.
>>>/fit/

Who are you talking to?

I would let her smother me any day with her flab.

What a beautiful plump rump!

Faggotry of the highest order.

Millie is a girl, btw.

But looks like a boy tbh

Her boyishness is a defense mechanism to ward off normalfags.

or to ward off people who have good tastes and can actually get attractive women

More chubby Emilia Clarke.

this is bad?

fixed

Mother of Sandwich.

I want to touch her bottom.

what's stopping you?

>Her boyishness is a defense mechanism to ward off normalfags.

people produce one ounce of poop for each 12 pounds of their body weight. And the National Center for Health Statistics says the average weight for an adult male in the United States is 189.8 pounds. That means the average man produces 360 pounds of poop a year… almost one whole pound a day.

According to healthyceleb.com/emilia-clarke-height-weight-body-statistics/6436 Emilia Clarke weighs 52 kg or 115 pounds so, 115 divided by 12 comes out to roughly 1.02 ounce when she does poop. So assuming she poops three times a day (like a normal person should) thats 3.06 ounces of poop a day.

So those 3.06 ounces of shit times 356 means that in one year she diarrhea dumps about 1116.9 ounces of fecal matter. 1116.9 divided by 16 that's 69.80625 pounds of caca each year. Now, lets look at her age. tfw shes 30 years old, she looks so young! Anyways 69 pounds times 30, that 2070 pounds of crap that shes created in her entire life.

Here is the other source i used quora.com/In-a-persons-lifetime-living-an-average-lifespan-of-approximately-70-years-how-much-feces-does-one-person-produce

Sure, but how much surface area does her anus have out of the surface area of her whole buttocks?

That would involve too many variables including the kind of poop her diet would create and how mess she would get before needing a wiping. It would be too difficult to figure out.

her tits look like manboobs

look at that fatass

i was really hyped in season 1
we had very brief child nudity and i was hyped that we would have more

then a few seasons later we get the Aria piss scene. by the end of that season i was for sure we'd get her jerking someone off or masturbating at least

then that didn't happen
then in the later seasons we have a whole bunch of lesbo-teasing so i thought we'd get her run away from the hound and carpet munch on some highborn/royal in order to keep her secret

but that didn't happen either

and now everyone is 18+ and this show fucking sucks now

This could actually be true.. Her parents did sell everything they own to get her into show business…

uh…?

The problem with your theory is that she didn't have the same weight from birth to maturity.
Reported for flawed logic, nice try though.

Fucking paedophile!
reported.

I'm in love with this aesthetic poop machine.

Wut? I go once, twice if i've had too much to eat. The fuck is wrong with your anus?

Ian Atkin.
San Franciscan divorcee, master of ass-emanations, smeller of babies, destroyer of Drumpfkins.

Is he /ourguy/?

Would you smell her, Holla Forums?

I only go once every 3 days on average.

mods?

three times fuck

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO EAT

She's not that fat.

It wasn't anything pedos could jack off to so no one made a big deal out of it, they'd never do it again though since the show is now mainstream.

>>>/cuckchan/

She's literally a goddess, fampai.

Really? Source, they are lucky fucks then because she has virtually no acting chops

now 100% this show would be better before the cgi

Yet you noticed it, and sound like a pedophile for bringing it up.

I think you're making it up. Was it a boy or a girl?

How do you know?
Describe it, because I sure as hell don't remember any child nudity.

My finger is not 2,736 miles long.

because travelling is impossible, right?

Is her ass really that fat?

I doubt it. I can sense when a child star has been corrupted. Like all the Mickey Mouse kids, Macauley Culkin, Britney Spears. But Millie is definitely growing up too fast.

?Millie Bobby Brown is a Spanish-born British actress who was born on February 19, 2004. Her family moved back to the U.K. when Brown was four years old and then moved to Orlando, Florida four years later to start an entrepreneurial business. It was there that she was spotted by a talent scout who told her parents "she has instincts you cannot teach." Brown's parents sacrificed everything — moving their family to Los Angeles — to see Brown's acting dreams come true. Within three months of moving, Brown was given the role of Alice in ABC's Once Upon a Time in Wonderland and soon after appeared as Madison O'Donnell in BBC America's Intruders. While Brown continued finding work in smaller roles on shows like NCIS, Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy, she kept getting passed up for bigger roles.

Source: biography.com/people/millie-bobby-brown-9302016

Millie Bobby Brown is a Spanish-born British actress who was born on February 19, 2004. Her family moved back to the U.K. when Brown was four years old and then moved to Orlando, Florida four years later to start an entrepreneurial business. It was there that she was spotted by a pedophile who told her parents "she has a face you cannot resist fucking." Brown's parents sacrificed everything — moving their family to Los Angeles — to see the pedo's sick dreams come true. Within three months of moving, Brown was given the role of Alice in ABC's Once Upon a Time in Wonderland and soon after her 100th blowjob appeared as Madison O'Donnell in BBC America's Intruders. While Brown continued finding favors in smaller roles on shows like NCIS, Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy, she kept getting passed up for bigger cocks.

No! Vile!

GODDESS

Same with how she doesn't have any tits or ass. If only she had a cock she'd be perfect eh user.

Not really, she just looks like a short haired loli to me. I take most of the boy comments as banter.

Admit it!

That's a man, right?

nope. it's Heidi "Ruby Riot" Lovelace

Watching reddit things I didn't know she was a girl until halfway through the first ep.

She just started to grow those. Give her some time.

Did you see pic related? or that video of her doing lewd poses?

It mainly her face, combined with her hair and pics of her wearing boyish clothes that makes her look like a boy. Kids in general look the same weather they're male/female until they hit puberty so the only way to tell the difference is how they dress or style their hair.

Looks more like a demon/ayy lmao.

She's a textbook example of someone who built their short-lived career off fucking a Jewish Producer.

nice

fuckin Gosling man

massive forehead and a retarded ass smile, looks like a horse

She looks much better with dark hair.

Nah, that's a pigeon. You can tell by the round forehead and beak.

Little children running around nude in Kings Landing.

stop! I can only get so erect.

or pull their pants down

Prove it. What ep?

don't believe you tbh

Not that guy. But I remember that part, it's season 1 episode 7 about 10 minutes in, right after the scene between Ned and Cersei.

It's fucking nothing.

And then go to jail.

You guys do know that ass is a body double right?

She looks much better riding my gigantic cock

she's a genetic fatfuck, that really is all there is to her doughy, misshapen tranny looking body.

I'd still fuck her.

Sure the wig is very cheap and personally I think women look best with their natural hair color.

She is chubby, which is not a bad thing in a woman.

I think most would.

The body double is hotter tbh.

emilias stunt double is 10 times hotter than she will ever be. both in the face and body.

So what is the guy sperging about?

THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS
THOSE DIGITS

nope

Now that's TALENT right there.

So what is the nudity? I'm too curious now not to know.

Just make sure it's in france, and on camera, you can pass it off as a pretentious coming of age drama and win awards instead of warrants for arrest