Brit/pol/ #1205: UKIP Puppet Master Edition

Thousands call for VISA-free migration between the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
express.co.uk/news/world/707916/Thousands-call-VISA-FREE-migration-UK-Australia-New-Zealand-Canada

MoD Hands Islamic State 20,000-Soldier ‘Hit List’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/mod-hands-islamic-state-hit-list-publishing-20000-soldier-names-online/

BBC Blows Public Cash On Anti Donald Trump Programming, Tells Mexicans ‘You’re Welcome’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/bbc-blows-tax-payer-cash-anti-donald-trump-programming-tells-mexicans-youre-welcome/

UK to explore free trade deal with Australia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832

MPs call for UK to halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37293426
Liberal Sweden turns on migrants amid unprecedented rise in violence and sex attacks
express.co.uk/news/world/707617/Sweden-migrants-unprecedented-rise-violence-sex-attacks

'Someone could get killed' Calais refugees race from Jungle to UK before camp is destroyed
express.co.uk/news/world/707920/Calais-refugees-race-Jungle-Britain-camp-bulldozed-world-news

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/work-to-begin-on-big-wall-at-calais-to-block-migrants/
express.co.uk/news/uk/707949/Great-wall-of-calais-Jungle-Britain-UK-immigration-refugee-crisis-France
express.co.uk/news/politics/696760/british-no-regret-Brexit-majority-support-Leave-theresa-may-national-stats-poll-EU
statisticsauthority.gov.uk/news/uk-statistics-authority-statement-on-the-use-of-official-statistics-on-contributions-to-the-european-union/
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/mod-hands-islamic-state-hit-list-publishing-20000-soldier-names-online/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37292553
order-order.com/2016/09/06/ken/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_J._Kramer
archive.is/fZ3Ap
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/british-white-men-among-hardest-hit-by-unemployment-research-fin/
digitaljournal.com/news/environment/uk-gardens-being-taken-over-by-voracious-foreign-invader/article/474091
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776086/Vladimir-Putin-s-official-car-involved-head-crash-Moscow-killed-Russian-president-s-favourite-chauffeur.html?ITO=1490
standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/773503293087678464
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-the-building-of-a-pointless-wall-in-calais
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776797/On-board-King-Bling-s-225million-superyacht-Russian-tycoon-s-model-wife-poses-stunning-shots-390-ft-bombproof-floating-palace-hosted-Hollywood-list-moored-Thames.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/teen-arrested-after-swastika-painted-11844602
app.musicradio.com/lbclondon/on-air/player/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3777632/Car-gas-cylinders-near-Paris-cathedral-Saturday-police.html#ixzz4JZglumZO
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3777759/London-generally-safe-careful-areas-populated-Indians-Pakistanis-black-people-Chinese-airline-condemned-flight-magazine-s-racist-advice.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter
youtube.com/channel/UCmHbwr5YxRcAS0hBibdlZCw
imjustheretomakeyouthink.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/98-of-african-americans-are-in-fact-native-indians-and-are-owed-millions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)#Recent_developments
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/britain-build-13ft-wall-calais-jungle-block-refugee-migrant-entering-uk-a7229386.html
poal.me/lz6bvs
uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz
isidewith.com/political-quiz
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/polish-police-chief-travels-to-essex-over-fears-migrants-are-bei/
youtube.com/watch?v=qNFSB4PnVPI
facebook.com/Farshnuke/posts/10153626491332924
twitter.com/farshnuke/status/773503159213883392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_De_Niro#Early_life
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=St2no8VynZE
youtube.com/watch?v=7IaH6pOOzs0
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/51ijlj/hi_reddit_we_are_a_mountain_climber_a_fiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for cum guppies and mutants

WAKEY WAKEY

nth for building a wall

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/work-to-begin-on-big-wall-at-calais-to-block-migrants/

1st for sex with Ginnie, and bullying 22stoe fat fuck NEET

On another note, it was rather amusing to see Obama called a son of a whore by the flipper President, he wasn't wrong.

Awesome we can all share our muslim,gook and niggers with each other!

Fuck off, we're full of chinks and indians already

Can we salvage our relationship with the anglosphere lads? I thought they all resented the fact we jumped into the EU

WE MEME'D IT, LADS

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A BIG, BEAUTIFUL, POWERFUL, BRITISH BRICK WALL

UK taxpayers to pay for 'Great Wall of Calais' £2MILLION for 13ft wall to stop migrants
express.co.uk/news/uk/707949/Great-wall-of-calais-Jungle-Britain-UK-immigration-refugee-crisis-France

no fucking way

We're going to build a wall, ten feet tall.

WITH A BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR

Sadly it is concrete.

WE NEED TO PETITION THE GOVERMENT TO USE BRICKS AND GREAT BRITISH BRICKLAYERS

ANGLO WALL PRIDE WORLDWIDE

They're talking about Brexit
THEY'RE STILL LYING ABOUT THE £350MILLION

EVEN AFTER THE ONS HAS STATED IT WAS
£375MILLION A WEEK THE YEAR ENDING 2015

express.co.uk/news/politics/696760/british-no-regret-Brexit-majority-support-Leave-theresa-may-national-stats-poll-EU

I fucking hate the left and the media.

Objectively best character.
Also did nothing wrong

No they didn't
statisticsauthority.gov.uk/news/uk-statistics-authority-statement-on-the-use-of-official-statistics-on-contributions-to-the-european-union/
Because it's not actually true

I'm betting on him.

MAKE ANGLOS GREAT AGAIN
A
K
E

A
N
G
L
O
S

G
R
E
A
T

A
G
A
I
N

How did this happen lads?

This referendum seems to have unleashed Britain's inner meme potential, we're suddenly giving a shit about those who wish to harm our country? a little big of nationalism goes a long way it seems.

Get your bets in whilst you can, lad.
The odds went from 11/4 to 9/4 across the board the other day.

ANGLO
N
G
L
O

Lad, what you linked is months out of date and more importantly it was before the vote. The true figures came out after the vote, which was dug up by the express.

The silenced majority are starting to realise that they are a lot more powerful than they thought, and the (((MSM))) cannot stop it.

Lad, the express article you linked says that it's £200 million a week

£375million*

but we should building bridges, not walls, the pope told me so!!

Duterte is saying the Philippines is a nation, not a puppet of the NWO. It's great.

Will they make France pay for the wall?

As the Church of Jerusalem, Alexandria, and Antioch, have erred; so also the Church of Rome hath erred, not only in their living and manner of Ceremonies, but also in matters of Faith.

Much worse in shop tbh, glad I grabbed 3/1

Just sounds like a great way for the UK to export its terrorist and paedophile populations to other countries. I'd much prefer that my nation keep its existing border and immigration controls intact rather than this open borders lite shit.

If I buy something priced at £4 using a half-price coupon, am I paying the shop £2 or £4?

We'll be paying for it, but honestly if I had the £2million in person I'd gladly use it to build the wall.

Bloody hell, he's got it in the bag.
Reminds me of the 23rd, when Leave's odds went from 8/1 to 6/1 within an hour and I'm still a little miffed that I didn't place a penny on it
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

What's it like working in the bookies, lad?

pok

They should crowd fund some of it, and turn a plain concrete wall into a real work of art. Guaranteed they'd have a much larger coin purse to work with if people could make donations.

Depressing job with depressing people.

Easy 95% of the time, 5% dealng with mad rushes before a big race

You're a bit slow aren't you, the figure that was £350million was the net figure all along. Did you even listen to Farage? He repeatedly said the amount we pay is around £30million a day net to the EU. Just because we get a rebate doesn't mean we're not paying the extraordinary amount. They're just giving out own money back to us which is 'recommended' on what it should be spent on. It's not 'forced' it's 'recommended'. This was the entire argument. It's like you're completely new to the economic debate that was held over the referendum.

In other words, If I'm told to give £10 for a Mcdonalds, which costs £7 they decide to give me £3 back, that isn't them giving me free money, they are just returning money that was already mine. The difference with the E.U. they 'recommend' what programmes and areas it is spent on.

Any news on Gordo?

Yes, he choked on hamster cock and died.

Apparently the fb posts were fake

Also he says he will kill again

TFW I poop out all my fat.
TFW it literally lubricates my shit
MFW I shit in < 20 seconds…
YFW you are jelly of my genetics

MFW I realize, I am ultra-adapted for NEET-warefare.

Shame tbh

Don't give them any ideas, it'll be covered with wefyewjeez welcum bollocks and (((modern art))) bollocks otherwise.

Sounds standard for most jobs tbqhwyl
Are you doing it between uni or summat, or full-time?

I like this new meme.

Full time, waiting for something better. Pay is getting better now

I just wanna see a big beautiful wall and the ensuing leftist butthurt

kek

Still the debates to come, i really hope he does bad in the first debate so I can put more money on him when the odds go against him. Then he does great in the final two so he can actually win the election.

Its gonna.go down to 10/11 before the debates and will probably never go above 2/1 again

who /feelinghighenergy/ here?

I've been awake for 3 days straight, so not me.

I only feel that way when I am enthusiastic about the Lord these days tbh

Why lad?

It sounds strange but when I read the bible mine is the Orthodox version as that's what I am I feel a wave of peace and relaxation come over me. I just sit in complete silence enjoying the feeling of peace.

Trying to push my endurance, keeping myself busy seems to help keeping me awake, can't deny though my eyes are really heavy and I can't walk in a straight line, it feels almost like I'm drunk.

Get some sleep lad, really.

I will later today probably, thanks for caring though lad.

This is what happens when you are in the Research phase…
Or the despair phase.
If he's done researching, he should be creating a plan to disseminate his knowledge, and keeping a schedule to do that.

Herp Derp. When I read the Bible it makes me feel better about the apocalypse. YAY jesus saves. faggot
Try 14 days strait pussy. Passing out standing up is what men do.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/mod-hands-islamic-state-hit-list-publishing-20000-soldier-names-online/

I was wondering why the MoD was "trending" on facebook with only a handful of views.

The important thing to know about the MoD is that they're selling some land. Don't pay attention to the 20k personnel in grave danger.

Metallica has the Scruton seal of approval, lads.

fucking normies.

It looks very deliberate. People might be hearing the words "leak" and "MoD" several times in the next few days.

The leak is about Brazzers
The MoD is about some land

>There was a leak at the MoD? No there wasn't, that was Brazzers. MoD was doing something else.

What was the MOD leak anyway?

Also

Feel a bit squeamish tbh

The fact that this security leak has so far gone completely under the radar is extremely dodgy and yeah you're right, they could be using this Brazzers leak and land sale to hide their leak.

Check the OP, lad, "MoD hands Islamic State 2,000-Soldier "hit list""

Lads I think he needs doing in.

Why fucking bother lads? At least in anime the funny hair colours are natural.

Don't be triggered lad. Having a bit of banter and posting a funny picture.

In name only and it's not gong to last.

No I'm not Scottish.

Good, when we finally abolish our welfare system all our parasitic islanders and maoris can fuck off to shitholes like the UK and Canada for their gibzmedat.

I have almost limitless contempt for the average Brit, and if they weren't so lazy the vote would have been remain. Only a minority of Brits are alright.

And thats not even counting the shit you did to Rhodesia.

Fuck off then you twat, are all Kiwis this much cunts?

I stopped reading there

Oh, and one more thing

I'm not, lad, but there are lads here that'll take it to heart .

EU was French dominated when we joined. I think you.are being unfair but certainly joining the EEC was a mistake

Many are proud Anglos and love England. This lad reeks of h'white nationist jerrycuck

You're a faggot.

Lad, Rhodesia was the fault of the Queen and the Labour government, Thatcher was in support of it, shame she wasn't in power at the time. Also Churchill, the flip flopper, as he was in both Labour and Conservatives, was the one who gave away the Empire. What the bloody hell were we fighting for if it wasn't to protect our position in the world?
Also it was 17.1 million Brits that voted for Brexit. Stop listening to the media, celebrities and politicians, the majority of us are tired to the back teeth of immigration, 'tolerance' middle class professional protestors, e.t.c.

Don't forget it was my ancestors who fought the Maoris for you to have a country in the first place you ungrateful shit. be thankful.

Hello Hompage Hombre

At least post some evidence if you're going to make bold assertions like that lad. Every single part of the UK is majority unionist and has been for decades.

This triggers the gordo

Why are yanks so dumb, lads?

Only to people who deserve it

I like England and voted to keep the Union Jack on our flag, I just don't like the average English person, especially Londoners.

Actually it was mine, yours stayed in England.

Very few Londoners can be called English m8

Fuck off, you pseudo-Australian.

youre also a Hugh Mungus faggot

HOMEPAGE HOMBRES OUT

cant be doing with this lads

Shitty education, chemicals in the food supply, a culture that celebrates ignorance, mixing kraut genes with taig.

Actually mine didn't, mine went to Kiwi land, then their grandson came back and down the line is me, so you're full of poo.

most of them are brits tbh
mostly the northerners that are dumb taig-krauts tbh, southerners are based

?

Is that not what an Anglo is?

Taigs are Afro-Iberian, we're mixed Gaelic Briton and Kraut.

No
Anglo-Saxons were modern Denmark/very north Germany

most of england is anglo saxon

(que the autist who spams the link that all brits are celtic)

t. swarthy briton

All talk of him is banned on here

NO GORDON POSTING

Take it to >>>/cow/ you fucking autist

What are you talking about, lad?

that why they're shorter and don't have light hair like the Scots?

Quite a few Germans in America are from North Germany I think.
A lot of them were escaping anti-catholic Prussia when they left Europe.
Of course a lot of them were also communists fleeing the country after the failed 1848 revolution.

t h a t' s t h e p o i n t

lovely

Has Black Lives Matter been hijacked by white people?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37292553

smh tbh damn white people culturally appropriating the black resistance movement…

Every time you post a video of this fat cunt I'm going to flag it for abuse until his channel is shut down.

that guy looks g*rman

top kek I've known that Matty G bloke for years. He's a bit of a twat irl tbh

lads

I used to watch his videos. Had no clue the bloke was political.

Some people (Women) don't get male friendship at all tbh.

He would probably kill himself since he would have no purpose left.

Either that or when he publishes his shit novel and finds out no-one wants to publish/read it

Piss off with your >(1) posting you complete mong

Do you mean Anglo Saxon. We have to take responsibility for our own cucks of which there are millions atm

yeah, when will women understand that sucking off your best mate isnt gay if its done for banter?

Aren't a lot of swimmers ACTUALLY queers?

It's a good thing. He's probably doing it to impress a civic girl at his uni whilst she#s probably sitting on Jamal's lap munching fried chicken

smh lad

if you ever had a male best friend you'd been through shit with you'd understand

idk tbh the Webm I posted looks pretty fucking gay i hope they aren't actually gay that would ruin my point

Adam Wallace apologisingto niggers at Leeds uni

My grandfather always goes on about how good his grammar school was, and how it died when it joined with the nearby comprehensive.

wait that guy is actually gay

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know what I mean lad. When you're driving down an empty motorway with your best lad at night, you're both laughing away, he yawns and stretchs and grabs a hold of my cock as I'm driving, and I laugh even harder, he begins laughing so much tears are coming out,
Well at this, I need to stop the car because I'm laughing so hard I cum straight in his mouth. He in turn laughs so much he pulls out his cocks and wanks off into my face,
we both say together
laughing and wanking each other off on the hard shoulder, our sides are hurting we're laughing so much we cum at the same time on each other.
I slap him on the back and say

How did you not already know that, lad.

Too many white people are trans blacks

didn't know it was him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean AIDS infected, lad?

Too many white people eat trans fats

Cameron was definitely a quare

Literally him reacting to that one fake facebook post.

They'd show it and women would just double down and scream "my body my choice" 100x louder than they already do.

We really need to go back to beating women.

RED KEN INTO THE FRAY ONCE MORE
Ken Goes on TV to Talk Vaz, Ends Up Discussing Hitler:
order-order.com/2016/09/06/ken/

She directly asked him about Hitler, though

QUESTIONS TO THE PRIME MINISTER

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AS soon as I posted this my laptop crashed
COMPUTER RACISM AGAINST PRANKS!

Don't think chunky jewelry suits mummy tbh

God this is terrible, I can't watch.

How does reasonable debate happen when it's just endless shit like.

PMQ is a joke lad, its used to score points in papers. Only hacks care about PMQs

Unwatchable.

Looks a bit like Trump tbh

You're right, we should build a great drawbridge to the continent

Top fucking kek

Remain voters out

No it isn't fuck off

Honestly lads, who does feel that they're lives have meaning or purpose?

Any sincere Christian tbh

WEW

Reasons why Germany is, like the UK, cucked
Get a load of this kike

He doesn't have a Wiki page in English but he does in German

Stephan Joachim Kramer (* 1968 in Siegen ) is a German political official and a trained social worker . He was from 2004 to January 2014 Secretary of the Central Council of Jews in Germany and head of the Berlin office of the European Jewish Congress . Since December 1, 2015 he has been President of the Office for State Protection Thuringia ….Oy Vey!!

JUST LOOK AT THE FLAG IN HIS OFFICE!

Translated Wiki
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_J._Kramer

archive.is/fZ3Ap

So what if abortion ends life?

Why do jews look like rats?

I do, but it comes and it goes. Right now I'm just feeling tired and bemoaning how pointless ""loving"" relationships are, almost even made a >blogpost about it on brit/pol/, but figured this place is shat up enough as is.

Why make me sad user. Why post this?

Take it as a daily reminder that your enemies hate God, his Laws and everything it stands for.

Based Limmy tbh

Like I said( ) They double down.

wew must go to the same church as Milo

Does anyone want Canada to be the proxy through which migrants can get into our country? It already has enough migrant problems.

So time travel does exist in the future!

Honestly I'd prefer we just boosted the ancestral visa, already our most generous visa

Does human life have inherent value or is it given weight only if the mother doesn't want to end it?

B-BUT MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/british-white-men-among-hardest-hit-by-unemployment-research-fin/

MY body
MY choice

Life has no value to them unless they can extract a dopamine rush from it.

Whatever gets you the most votes, lad.

Might as well ask what happens when a baby is born with the mother having no consent in the matter and then dying in childbirth, but having the baby grow up into a productive member of society.

Does the babies life have value despite that it's mother didn't want it or is it worthless no matter what?

These questions are so shit its making me angry tbh.

lads why do they keep bullying us over rotherham? not like we can do anthing about it tbh

Shittest PMQs I've ever watched

Well…

Its our punishment for actually getting an inquiry published rather than covering it up like Germany and Sweden.

Why do TV shows do this, lads?

It's the televisual equivalent of shitposting

Because they can't bear how much less cucked we are than them so they try to deflect it by going "Hey look, Britain's actually not covering all this stuff that happens to us too up!"

but that makes it worse tbh we know about it but do nothing and if we do then the bobbies round us up

lmao

Its conspiracy, it can take a while to smash but it will happen

Ignorance is bliss I guess

thats what always happens with rotherham though. how long does a plan of action and the following response take tbh?

All we need is one speech tbh.

LIVE

Who here would enlist in the Great Wall of Calais border guard?

Why did you post this?

He's my role model

What the hell does he say?

Beating the shit out of 'refugees' with batons and bantering with the brit/pol/ lads would be inordinately better than my life right now.

Rate my bedroom lads tbh

noice

A-anons? What the fuck is this?

Make Calais English again tbh.

treason/10

BASED NA/10

contradictory/10

cuck/10

DEGOS OUT
digitaljournal.com/news/environment/uk-gardens-being-taken-over-by-voracious-foreign-invader/article/474091

notverycomfy/10
Here's mine.

You betray your people for memes.

reinforcing nationalist stereotypes/10

Me on the left.

Me with the manicure in the middle.

NWO TRY TO ASSASSINATE PUTIN : IT FAILS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776086/Vladimir-Putin-s-official-car-involved-head-crash-Moscow-killed-Russian-president-s-favourite-chauffeur.html?ITO=1490

Putin is a globalist anti-nationalist.
Why do people like him again?

standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html

Lads my barber has been shut for 2 days in a row now

Im scared

I dont want anyone else to cut my hair

Godspeed Bongs. See if you can make France pay for it.
t.Burger

£2mil for the taxpayer is money that they'd gladly pay rather than giving to the dole mozzies.

Buy a set of clippers lad

holy shit cut your own hair you fucking cuck

I have some clippers but I dont want to do my own hair ever in case I make myself look like I have alopecia

Start sending the kebabs back too. Hell, dump them all on Sweden. They'll probably pay you for the enrichment.

let it grow lad

That's why you practice, fam
I've one like this which has an adjustable length, that way I can start on a longer length and work my way down.

I was born/raised and live in Dover. I might as well already be consider a part of the border guard

Not having a proper wife groom you.

Infidels.

Good idea mon bruv

I'm just gonna wait it out and see if he opens this week tbh

Not doing it myself

She said: “I keep thinking, is this 2016?
KEK

Asking for an apology from China ha ha

My hair grows so quick that I'd be at the barbers almost every week.
I normally get mine done by the hairdressers on jobs (which I also get paid for) and then do it myself between.

That's what mirrors are for, lad.

Tried it once, didn't have nearly enough mirrors to get proper angles as I'd like. Hard to make a proper transition between top of head and sides, back.

hmm

I'd look like based Richard O'Brien if I shaved my head

Sounds like you need to lift lad

Has something happened to cuckchan Holla Forums?
Noticing a lot of shit threads recently

I like being thin though

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/773503293087678464

Cucks are already trying to fight our meme.
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-the-building-of-a-pointless-wall-in-calais

Why are cucks obsessed with petitions?

It's minimal effort for maximum fauxtruism.

HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS

BUILD A WALL BUILD A WALL BUILD A WALL

for

Retarded
We're an island m8, we have no neighbours

It's been especially bad though

Did you expect a reasonable petition from a bunch of spackers?

who is the lagercuck next to him?

Wish there were more red pilled cartoons tbh.

Jew shows what fouls taste he has
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776797/On-board-King-Bling-s-225million-superyacht-Russian-tycoon-s-model-wife-poses-stunning-shots-390-ft-bombproof-floating-palace-hosted-Hollywood-list-moored-Thames.html

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/teen-arrested-after-swastika-painted-11844602
HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It looks more like a surfaced sub.

memes cannot be stopped, especially in 2016 the most holy of years (until 2017)

2016 YEAR OF THE WALL

Several weeks of this already. There have been several noticeable quality drops, the last one around the same time as Clinton/CF invested more into online shilling around August(?). It's pretty bad, but gotta try and survive this until November.

LBC TALKING ABOUT "ASYLUM SEEKERS"
app.musicradio.com/lbclondon/on-air/player/

This is one of the reasons I wanted Nuttall to be leader tbh.

Police and criminal justice reforms matters more than fucking burqas.

Gordo's dad looks like he'd get along with Moggers

Or a capsized ship

Car packed with explosive gas cylinders is found outside Paris's Notre Dame cathedral as police arrest 'radicalised' vehicle owner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3777632/Car-gas-cylinders-near-Paris-cathedral-Saturday-police.html#ixzz4JZglumZO

Chinese accused of racism
'London is generally safe - but be careful in areas populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people': Chinese airline condemned for in-flight magazine's 'racist' advice
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3777759/London-generally-safe-careful-areas-populated-Indians-Pakistanis-black-people-Chinese-airline-condemned-flight-magazine-s-racist-advice.html

good doco tbh (apart for the Enoch bit)

What a pointless waste of money.

i wonder why your swastika is slightly different to mine

us being sent the bill for our extinction, globalism, etc

That video is stolen lad.

who cares about cutting hair when you're ugly anyway lmao!!

Gordon pls go.

Does anyone else just find the whole political situation of Britain has put them in a place of depression that is now ruining their life?
I used to be passionate about my work, I used to create, now I just don't care. Nothing matters because despite brexit, we're still going to be killed by state sponsored rape gangs for not converting, while our daughters are raped in the background.
Why live at all, never mind work. I feel like the NEETtards have it right in a way.

Women are more pro-life than men, lad. Shockingly, men are more in favour of having sex without consequence.

Climate change is a racist crisis: that’s why Black Lives Matter closed an airport
Alexandra Wankyu Kelbert
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter

people felt this way in the Wiemar republic

thread theme

I think I've found a friend for Gordon…..

…..or perhaps a saphic love intrest for Ginnie
youtube.com/channel/UCmHbwr5YxRcAS0hBibdlZCw

Wouldn't you have felt the same way in the 70s, that we all soon get nuked by the Soviets, so what's the point of anything?

She/he is way out of Gordon's league tbh.

Her career prospects are probably the same as Gordons

lmao
ye i wonder why the continentals want us to believe we're the same as them, wonder what's going on there i just can't place it

At least then we just got to die. We don't even get that here. We're dragged slowly through a godless existence, surrounded by the very people who hate us. I'm the only white person on my entire street.

Are you actually thick, lad?

lmao

lmao

is it me or do all pakis just start to look ill after a certain amount of generations?

as in a bit pale and sickly

is this how they become white over thousands of years?

are we all really pakis originally?

The jews would make sure the shitskins and niggers came into the uk and then spread more than they already to to au nz and canacuck.

and of course America through cuckada.

they can't handle cold climates with less sun

The other user is wrong, we are majority celtic.

You are very, very thick however

Time to move somewhere else then
The only problem is where?

Does that involve spending any actual time in Japan, or learning the language?

Jared Taylor used to be a consultant to companies who do business in Japan, but speaking Japanese might have played a part.

Strictly genetically speaking. You have alot in common with the continentals.

Just accept your saxon heritage user
Saxon blood runs through your veins

God I love these videos so much

So glad Nigel won in the end

Best moment of the referendum tbh

I'll LARP as a saxon like every other cunt here, but most of the Saxon commoners were just celts who accepted the new Saxon ruling class and intermarried. Outside of the southeast we're almost exclusively celtic.

not v nice lad

You are 'thick' personified

Pretty much all of the footage was before the 2015 GE I think, when anti-UKIP media smear campaign was at its worst.

Then the result fell on us like a tonne of bricks.

Pakis aren't British m8

In that case there'd also be no blondes in Cornwall, yet every other barmaid is blonde when I'm down there.

tbh I'm actually Irish by ethnicity with an Irish last name and Irish relatives but I say I'm English and foreigners are none the wiser

Feels pretty good ngl

What did Goebbels write in his diary in the 20's lad? Does it not give you pause to /think/?

WE WUZ AFRICAN SLAVES AND NATIVE AMERICANS SIMULTANEOUSLY AND SHIEEET

imjustheretomakeyouthink.wordpress.com/2016/08/28/98-of-african-americans-are-in-fact-native-indians-and-are-owed-millions/

who /thinking/ here?

BREAKING NEWS
98% OF AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE IN FACT ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS TRASH

Who here /thick/?

Who /ethnically mixed/ here?

My ancesters decided to blanda upp with taigs, poles, jews among others.

Hybrid vigor, lad.

ancestors*

Hybrid vigor is what made Britain "Great Britain". It's why we've been so successful.

No-one cares/will ever care apart from on brit/pol/

Please do not post ironically about racemixing, lad. It's very infuriating.

I find it pretty hard to get depressed by politics.

This too.
Outside Holla Forums people never even bring up race to me. It's a non issue irl

I'm 1/8th Irish.

I'm just trying to make him feel better and you're ruining it, lad

Taigs are mildly acceptable
but not Poles and jews

Pic related

>>>/civic/

Race matters, but irl no-one will care that you're an 1/8 Polish.

JUST

So they're going out of their way to dye their roots every week on a bartender's wage.

Liberals will smugly bring it up if you're an anti-immigration politician.

Didn't get a serious answer last time. Why exactly do Taigs need those big pink lips?

soft cunts calling people thick smh

>father's side is part norn-iron and part leaders of the IRA

I miss when we used taylor swift as a meme :(

I wish this would die already.

The brits complain about polish people while spreading "civic" memes about dark skinned women they aren't going to have sex with.

Anglos wonder why they lost so much power in the last 200 years.

Which lips are we talking about lad?

POLES ARE POLISH FOR FUCK'S SAKE THAT'S THE POINT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE US ALONE

Yes you fucking did you little shit. They are part nigger.

Boston Ross'

I get mine brought up for being anti mass immigration personally.

"You're Irish. Look at these pictures of how you were considered subhuman. Look how 100 years ago people wanted to deport you. The KKK would have hanged you." etc etc

So they do up their hair but not their makeup

mate….

wew

the """""""Polish"""""""" people

I don't like taigs, but you must be legitimately stupid if you believe this

Thicker than a snicker. Pic related.

Doesn't matter if poles are White lad. They're not BRITISH and that's what matters.

Haha lol stupid old racist people xd

wew lad, next you'll be telling me you believe in telegony

Here's your (you).
For one, if you don't understand CIVIC, you don't understand basic humor/irony. For another, mixing Poles and Brits is still mixing ethnic groups, although at a "smaller" level than between the larger groups (white, asian, black, hispanic) and it can cause identity problems at the very least. Le hwite nationalism is stupid, m8 and "mixing into" a race has consequences to consider.

All those swastikas on that jumper look oddly Baltic, though.

Serious answers, lad…

You're asserting something that's obviously not factually true, you stupid cunt

Yep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)#Recent_developments

You are utterly simple

It's true. They have an average of 90IQ

True, but that in no way proves your previous claim

muh ginny, lad. m-muh saxon monarchs

you navalniggers just don't understand. you have nothing of value anymore to offer anyone.

It's so bad you have other white people coming into your country to do manual labor for the commies and the cuckservatives. It's actually disgusting to see the UK sink so low.

Might actually punch someone if they say it near me in real life

Except that's not at all what anyone here believes you cretin

it be da sassenach man keepin dem down init

Just laugh at them, laugh and slowly break their point down and keep laughing to rub it in.

Since it's in the news lately, did any of you guys go to a grammar or private school?

LITERALLY AS THICK AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE

Yes it does

Go shistpost on 4/pol/, lad. You'll get larpier responses.

My grandfather went to one, and never stops praising it. When it joined with the nearby comprehensive it became shit.

just come home already, cat. Stop making me worry. You better cry tears of joy when you see me and come running

Damn, you saying that makes me feel very old.

I prefer to tell them they are on teh wrong side of history.

This is the most effective way of triggering lefties that I have discovered so far.

I think they hate me saying that because its true and its something they used to be able to say.

That Pole isn't getting any more (you)s. Why is it so fucking hard to understand there are several different ethnic groups in Europe? Poles already have a home country. We're not America.

What in God's name is this hideous LARPy nonsense?

Here's a cheery Enochs to sooth you

Did America take any poles?

So we'll be expecting Airstrip-One in the wreckage, will we?

reminder that William the bastard genocided the Northern Saxons and you're simple

Yeah. And just like the Taigs the Americans hated Poles.

Where do you think their Jewish population came from lad?

bosnian here

sorry m8

Just pretend you were a serb.

I assumed Russia. Guess I was wrong.

All sub-Britons MUST leave this thread immediately

What's your day's poison, lads?

reminder that increasing your thickness further may rip the space time continuum lad

It's much nicer than you think, sugar free too.

sa when are you next on steam?

Some based xenoestrogens and aspartame from based diet coke

speed and ganja tbh

Whenever I fancy tbh, though I'm out at the mo'; what's up?

also why is bottled ale better than draught?

MUH DICK WTF I LOVE POLES NOW

Made up nonsense.

Yet we're the ones who get accused of D&C…

do it again Bomber Harris

i fancy some verdun,but if you're out you're out.

look for full in the members list and add me. we need to atleast get some squads going at some point soon.

i figure if we get atleast a sqaud of regs we can grow from there.

t.guy who has been mentioning verdun for a few threads

i hate anglos with their disgusting blonde hair and blue eyes

FREE KERNOW

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/britain-build-13ft-wall-calais-jungle-block-refugee-migrant-entering-uk-a7229386.html

Britain to build 13ft high wall in Calais to block refugees from entering the UK

All because the French can't uphold law and order

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/lz6bvs
poal.me/lz6bvs
poal.me/lz6bvs
poal.me/lz6bvs
poal.me/lz6bvs
poal.me/lz6bvs

IMPORTANT POLL

lad

Well I'm doing birthday stuff up 'til next week, after which I've an interview late next week, but I should have time to get a game in the evening sorted.

It's a joke, lad. I'd mag dump her.

LAD

What is it, lad?

How civic are we talking here?

i want to cum inside her lad

Feelsgood tbh lads

Move to Poland, lad

Depends. How civic would they have to be for you to not mag dump the Pole?

shes a yank tbh

Was actively dating a coon prior to the event.

Move to America, lad.

event?

alri lad

The race war.

I literally saw a "parent" say this on a facebook or twitter status which was posted on here recently. I saw them say this about their own children.

People don't give a shit about this stuff.

They only care about immigration for selfish reasons but most don't really care if their sons and daughters become faggots or sleep around, and the only thing which will make them rebel is if the TV license goes up by about £50-100 annually or their favourite soaps and programs cancelled.

So you're dating one now?

what's that lad?

Are you a republican, lad?

PLEASE COME BACK CAT YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE CAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was answering your question.

I don't get it, lad

You can't win, boy

Jesus Christ

uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

isidewith.com/political-quiz

Who your're most politically aligned to

No idea tbh, im actually surprised that I got Trump

They would have to be that civic that they were fucking a coon for me to not unload on the Pole. Do you understand?

am I a failure, lads?

Why are you dating a coon, lad?

As long as your research is done you'll be fine. I wrote mine in 3 days and got a distinction

Did you learn your English from a homeless man?

I learned it from the Chinese embassy.

Well tell them they failed

I CANT HELP IT LADS AAAAHHHHHH

For taigs or poles?

I don't even know what I'm researching
I know what the field is, but heaven knows what I can narrow down on.

taigs

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/polish-police-chief-travels-to-essex-over-fears-migrants-are-bei/

the cognitive dissonance it would take to see anybody other than the native british as disadvantaged stuns me

You're fucked then. Ask for an extension.

Why lad? The accents?

I like their facial features t bh

You like ginger face? God lad it's awful.

Fuck sake that picture

I've never saved it in case I died with it on my hard drive

It's so fucking funny though

okay lad.

Good luck for the interview. i just came home today from signing a contract for a new job today myself.

i should be fairly easy to find, i don't see any other user names starting with full.

Will that lower my grade lad? Better than a 0 I suppose

those face morphs look like utter shite

prefer brunettes t b h

Good on ya, lad. Mine's more of an induction to the company so it should be a breeze.
What's yours for?

careful, or you'll get added to..

THE DATABASE

UNBARRAGED

Bricklaying :^)

Lad, that site once told me that on immigration I agreed most strongly with both the Lib Dems and the BNP. They can't be trusted.

Kek

Fuck it tbh, saved it

If legit then you are to be the bricklaying hero that Britain deserves.

Who is the most beutiful people lads?

I'm liking that swiss girl tbh.

none of them tbh

Swedish

welsh bint

I'd wife the Israeli tbh

LITTLE DOGS

60%
0%
%

I liked her too.

You like the salty barbushkas do you?

Why? Why not the BUF flag instead?

Now lets do these average faces with haplogroups instead :3

I call bullshit, these bitches are way above average looks wise.

Seems like everyone with a big house and yard has a dog nowdays.

And all the neets have cats. (Or small annoying inner city dogs)

y dna or mtdna?

I think the men tend to look like the Ydna group and the women tend to look like the mtdna group. I could be mistaken. Would be neat to see though.

How do fatties like 21 stone lad manage to eat so much?
Just had a large lunch and I feel ill tbh

Anyone got a webm of based Ross on LBC?

Read up on average faces, lad

Fucking GCHQ polls. Fuck off with this bollocks

Averaging faces together makes people look more attractive.

It's why the average serial killer makes women wet.

metablolism mangled by sugar and processed carbs

Remember, lads
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Get bored. And it's really easy to eat a lot. Especially when it tastes good.

LADS

Is UKIP run by children? Farage leaves them and they start squabbling like children

So immediately whalewoman is going to "denounce" this.

Poles are so based and hard working lads. Imagine if working class Brits had their work ethic.

BUF CONFIRMED

ANOTHER BRIT/POL/ MEME HAS COME TRUE

New BUF already happened lad
It was one of the most embarrassingly autistic things I've ever seen
Literal LARPing

"Mexicans are so based and hard working lads. Imagine if working class Americans had their work ethic."

Well done lad, what're you doing?

WHAT DID SHE DIE FOR LADS!?!

WE ARE CONVERTING HIM LADS

PHP programmer. Holla Forums would talk shit, but I just want a fucking job tbh. Good luck on your interview, lad. You'll do great.

BUF = British Union of Farage lad

Yeah i think the stereotypes would shine thorough much clearer because you get a more proper distribution weighing using the proportions of their haplogroups. One person could forinstance provide to the average of severa datasets this way. Using "Only countries" limits a person to the average of only the dataset to his own country, which isn't really how the nature of genes work. They don't just "limit themselves" this strictly, there are probabilities involved.

Also god damn how gooky mongolians look. They are truly the gooks of gooks. Just look at the mongolian woman. She even looks happy to be gook. Mongols are truly the gook of gooks.

I'm now listening to this video as I'm comparing the gook faces to the mongolian.
youtube.com/watch?v=qNFSB4PnVPI

Gordon Nationalist Party when?

Didn't he tell us to stop trolling or he'll block us in the newest video?

Did he not, he stopped Scotland from becoming an English vassal, instead of a united kingdom that we have today it would have just got the welsh treatment. 22*C is too fucking hot for a scotsman tbh, sweating lads

Ta' lad, mine's more of an induction to the agency, so I've pretty much got it anyway.

His logo looks like a rejected design for a petrol company logo.

I see you didn't even watch it.
He said that he's now okay with a bit of trolling but if people go over the line then he gets rid of them.

26° here, I'm dying.

We are the masters of the memes

I DIDN'T WATCH IT *YET*, LAD. ARE YOU IMPLYING I DON'T WATCH GORDON'S VIDEOS?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's the most attractive of the gooks though. The others just look awful.

All in due time, lad.

Changed shirts twice now, i don't think being a ginge helps me honestly. I feel like I'm melting.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

Mongolia is obviously prime imperium land.

Bet you haven't even seen the bog roll tbh.

I've seen several bog rolls, lad

It was overcast earlier and I was loving it, now it's humid and horrid….

prove it faget :^)

You prove it

I'm having to wear a bandanna because the sweat just won't stop going in my eyes

==WHO HERE /PUMPEDFORTHERETURNOFTHISWEEK&QT/

I wish I could be there lads.

FUCK I DO IT EVERYTIME

You know what love if you don't like this country, it's traditions and Royalty you can always leave, I hear the Punjab is lovely this time of year.

please stop making these fake updates.

We hardly play anyway lad, i made a group and its just sort of there. Really want to get some games going tho tbh.

LADS

How do you even pick such an useless degree?

That one is actually real.

Nice try jee see aich kyoo

IT IS REAL
facebook.com/Farshnuke/posts/10153626491332924
twitter.com/farshnuke/status/773503159213883392

Here you go lad

that little son of a bitch blocked me on twitter

Get it fixed.

We'll sort a game before the end of the month.

Get it, Fagin.

He unblocked me. Requested him to unblock me :^)
Apparently I've been nice enough to him that he was willign to unblock me.

well blow me

The problem is how Verdun works really, would be extremely hard to get 2 squads in the same game due to it being randomly selected. Insurgency or some other game would work better tbh. We could get warthunder or some shite, as its free or CIV since everyone fucking owns that at this point.

You lads should do Civ 5 multiplayer and post a weekly update for us non-gamers to watch

That's the thing.
I've never even tweeted at him before.

HIVEMINDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ey up lads, remember that feminist "comedian" that got mad at Milo Yiannopoulos on The Big Questions for calling her "darling"? She's doing a comedy night at my local venue. ONE PERSON IS GOING.

Lads we can do this. Even if its just a Squad of us.

from there we form 2-3
once we have that initial Squad of players we are all good!

see you on the frontlines, TALLY HO!

Verdun really needs to fix it's squad system.
I don't have CIV, though I take it most people have Arma3/M&B:NW, which'd be better for co-op games.

Someone needs to sort those faces on the the following categories:

Whiteness (Germans at top)
Gookiness (Mongolians at the top)
Niggest (congos at the top)

This proves that even gooks lose something on getting mongrelized. Even they look prettier when not mixing. She looks very pure, I gotta admit, even when I'm not a weeaboo.

probably for the better considering the sheer autism

The real shame is how the game is next to dead.

Verdun has an autistic system lad, its impossible to get 2 squads in the same game.

Yeah ARMA 3 would be good actually, or i could buy M&B:NW.

Civ please

It's not dead on events
most event servers are full on friday/saturday

Woah…

would it really be a problem if we all added to friends list and then joined game?

its not the best system but would get us all in game

If it's not completely dead then Brit/pol/ NW would be fkn gr8 m8

She looks kinda like a doll and happy. Whereas the other gooks look like average people from the street.

thinking

For Verdun? It your ingame friend list is completely different to the Steam list.

But then you'd need to have a majoirty of 3 lads in a squad to rename it to something Brit/pol/ related. Plus it would need to be a pretty empty server (which you can't choose to join, as the game randomly puts you in a game). It's really an autistic clusterfuck of a system.

She's much more feminine. The others have manface.

This test may have included some trannies in the gooks picture samples.

Why does such a great game have to have such an autistic system?

i remember when NW was the mount&musket mod for warband
best and most autistic time of my life but fuck that must have been at least 5 years ago

anyone play victoria 2/paradox or some total war?
only problem i find with paradox games is trying to make the multiplayer work
been playing ultimate general gettysburg recently tbh

Reminder.

THE MADMAN IS AT IT AGAIN

you can start your own squads. but i wont argue about getting more than one Squad playing together.

co op shouldnt be that hard tho.
also unless i am mistaken it is fairly easy to join a particular game.

at this point tho. even just a sqaud people can just come and go from would be good.

it's not like we have anything at all right now

He's so fucking based

I was meaning we get a squad in a game, then rename the other squads on the team once we take them over, but that would require 3 lads in said group to get the majority of the vote to change it.

What exactly is he implying here?

The Frogs are getting the FN (in all likelihood) next year anyway. I don't hate the frogs, the Norman invasion/Hundred years war/Seven years war was all just sophisticated banter.

He's just responding to people who can't understand statistics and think the EU would dominate the Olympics because of how many medals they received.

Europe has a lot shittier athletes.

Excuse me, the correct meme is "What did he mean by this?"

Lads be honest

Would you eat her arse

The EU made that claim that it got the most medals in the RIo olympics, but that would mean its 28 countries with 7x the number of USA athletes,. but not 7X the medals.

No.

It's not fair. America has niggers.

I'd let her breastfeed me tbh.

Pretty gross to even suggest doing that tbh.

Would I have to beat her first?

But i'd eat the arse of this one.

WE GAVE A ROYAL MARINE LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR KILLING A WOUNDED TALIBAN?

I hope you get AIDs.

NONCE

internal clock
==REEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

Why are you so desperate to eat a above average looking lass' feces?

that's what acid looks like

I see you like bindis

good luck getting her potty trained

err

NONCE!

Are you sure you know what that word means? Or are you just projecting?

How old is she lad?

Okay the verdicts out on Rihanna

What about this one

Would taste the chocolate factory?

Why would you lick someone's arse?

Fuck off

YOURE FUCKING SCUM

She'd have to cut that mop off.

What's wrong with you lad?

Again I repeat, why are you people so desperate to eat feces of whores?

BRAND NEW JAHANS RELEASED 10 MINUTES AGO
GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

No but I'd take her as a slave girl to discharge inside of.

Alright lads

I wont post mulatto goddesses any more

Nice lad, sometimes I forget what healthy women look like with all the obese chain smokers in town these days.

>>>/civic/

severe autism

Can someone summarise? Can't really be bothered with it tbqh

What did he mean by this?

we brexit now. have faith.

The one at the front looks like Jack Black on a cock binge.

coke* kek

Even his wife is taller than him.

kek, they look nothing like him. Just like with all half-castes.

I will after I watch it. I'm watching his other one he uploaded this morning that I missed first. That one's only 15 minutes so might as well.

He wants to milk her

>be rich, famous manlet

Why? When will they learn?

Cock binge kek

5 minutes in and I legitimately want to throw up.

He's trying not to think about the miles of mutilated dick that have been through her.

the mongrel on the right almost looks like him

He's Italian. He can't help but further ruin his genes. it's in his nature.

FUNNY ISNT IT

He's more Irish than Italian.

He does this on purpose to wind us up doesn't he?

why the fuck does my old computer download things at a lower speed than my new computer?

Gordo will be on the receiving end of > 350K inheritance. He will be considerably richer than most britpolers.

Looks like his kids got all the Irish genes then.

Shame he wasn't on the receiving end of a full set of chromosomes.

kek

Oh well. Thought he was full Italian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_De_Niro#Early_life

WHOOO LET THE NOGS OUT
WHO WHO WHO WHO

Why do that to yourself.

If his parents didn't like him he would have been booted out by now

kek

Piece of shit won't let me embed.

Some people take CIVIC just a bit too far.

He and his dad hate each other lad

>his first wife's name was diane abbot

I would love it tbh

Life would be great if it were just like fallout or stalker

Unless he was given it as a timely allowance he'd piss through that windfall quickly and then become poor again.

or Borderlands

How could he spend it? He's a NEET who sits in his room all day wanking and writing Doctor Who erotica

he could just buy a small house somewhere nice and live off the taxpayer due to his disabilities

Speaking of bitcoins, it's about time I got a vpn and was thinking of paying with them.

How do I into bitcoin lads?

My favorite new meme

Or rage

Apocalyptic games are the best

Buying a dalek for £200,000 and remortgaging his house

He'd manage to fuck that up somehow.

Start publishing his own books like the retard he is

Shit I wasted so much time when I was a NEET which I can't put to productive time now I actually have a job.

Never get a job where you're not self-employed or doing a trade with your dad/mates

When will the Alt-Right and Putin disavow their statements about Hillary health? She is in prime condition

youtube.com/watch?v=St2no8VynZE

These are classic reductio ad absurdum fallacies but Im not going to lie I would love to own my own howitzer.

I can definitley see him doing that, just like his father.

I'm very curious to see what happens when he finishes his book and starts trying to get it published, before realising he has no talent or future as a writer and has to get a proper job

What sort of things do you think you should have done, lad?

tfw it will never happen

Roads

I can't imagine that any publisher would read the synopsis and think that it's a good idea to pick up a book like that

He should get Vox Day to publish it.

Why didn't mummy just abort me, lads?

Fucking yanks

You were born to suffer

why didnt mummy and daddy stay together for the kids tbh

Okay, what the fuck did Livingstone do to get this treatment? It has nothing to do with his historically accurate remarks about Hitler's deal with the Zionist movement in the 1930s. It's just fact. It is literally objective reality, a historical fact, and fucking Derbyshire is concern trolling him asking if he cares about deeply upsetting Jews by reiterating his views? She doesn't address the fact it's true. Just how people take it out of context and feel about it.

What did he do we're not hearing about that means he's being given this treatment? Not that I like the guy but this is so fucking weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IaH6pOOzs0

lad you can lose your v card

Gary Johnson is starting to look more appealing every day tbh.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/51ijlj/hi_reddit_we_are_a_mountain_climber_a_fiction/

Socialising and banter is fine it's when some ultra-normie cunt comes back to work and never shuts the fuck up and kisses arse all the time. It's nauseating to watch and really grates on me.

INTO THE TRASH

Some live far away not where they decided our fates and threw us all away tbh

Shit taste you have there faggots

Because the government told them they didn't have to. smh

Feels like it. God punished me for surviving birth(would have died unless mummy risked her life tbh). Then he gave me a tiny dick and crippling shyness/anxiety. smh

I don't really care about sex, lad. My dick wouldn't be able to please anyone anyway.

Sure it is fine, if you're a normie yourself. I just never know what to say, or how to react to their banter. Just shut up reeeeee.

You're not even allowed to talk about the jews or acknowledge they're jews without them getting uneasy. That Goebells quote has way more truth to it than it should do.

(1)

Tell me the master race of gaming lad

IS IT LEAGUE

I didn't know you had a job lad

I'm just mentioning it, lad.

Father dies and Gordon starts planning how to spend his inheritence wisely:

You get the idea.

Better fucking stay that way lad, I've heard about your dick at least 1000 times by now tbh.

I don't. I'm talking about being around normies. At the gym, when my brother visits, or other family. Or random people I meet on walk or at the shop. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BANTER JUST LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

That is one use for a howitzer I guess.

Those faggot Romans took years to make our roads. In terms of clearing space for a road A howitzer can do the work of a thousand men.

What's wrong with your willy lad?

People need to know, lad.

It's STALKER, user.

I haven't heard of this. Tell us more, lad.

Sure will its

stalker

I can't tell you, lad will get mad.

His pee hole doesn't come out where it should.

Forget him lad

I'd love a Davey Crocket tbh

oh. you'll learn to socialise if you keep exposing yourself to it or something

I said stalker you wog

I said stalker lad

I love it

i got that big gorrilla dick baby

Never said anything against it yah cunt

This much is true. I'm very jaded and dry when I do it though. It has to be someone real fucking special for me to really socialise with them like my own family; someone like Nige for example. Where do you find decent lads and lasses and not a bunch of fake trendy cunts?

Really want to change my job.

But if said I liked stalker then you talked shit about my gaming choice then I ask you what game is the best and you said stalker too… what was the point lad

YOU FUCK

We need to organise Mount and Blade line battles lads.

the pub

Thats because fallout is for fags

Nah

I love stalker but, fallout 2-new vegas is the goat series sorry lad

a lot of them are becoming infested with these trendy cunts tbh.

It's hard to meet women as a NEET tbh

fite me nigger

NEW THREAD NEEDED

Lets just decide on a game lads…

Good, you shouldn't be breeding.

Sounds like something a normie/hack doctor would say

born with hypospadias. Surgeon tried to fix it. Fucked up. Had to go back for surgery several times, last time was when I was like 18. Now it sometimes burn when I piss, and I get phantom pains, mostly when I am hard since I am missing the bottom tip of my dick, and it feels like they cut my dick in half at some point and sew it together as it feels as if it's pulling apart when hard. it's sub 4 inches and I can't stand while peeing. Piss gathers in loose skin under my dick so I have to wipe it before getting up. smh.

Sorry satan

I guess stalker is better

I got btfo

really makes you think

We can play more than one game tbh, was just deciding the one we'd play soon.

Are we yanks now?

I still think EpicMafia is the easiest to set up tbh.

Battleborn :^)

Seemed easier back then than it does now tbh, wasn't really interested or motivated at the time though.

Did anyone here ever play dark souls 2?

I fucking HATED it

Lad I can't socialise at all and have no friends because of psychosis, but it's true that you need to socialise to become social.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE SOCIAL BUT IT'S A REQUIREMENT TO WORK FUCKING SUCKS

Yes, it was utter shit, but the DLC was good.

Insurgency

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD TBH

Let's have a Gordon OP for once lads.

Bear in mind that when the US did not have a welfare system at all when the words on that statue were relevant.

no :^)

NEW THREAD

PLEASE CHECK MY DUBS ON ENTRY

I did a Gordon OP for the previous thread but mods deleted it

OKAY I'LL DO IT IF NO BODY ELSE WILL.
NEW THREAD

I hated how clunky the combat felt, I never finished it because of that

There's already a new thread

I know. I was baiting, since a few times recently two have been made at the last minute. I intended to link to a random post or get my own post assuming it'd be
Was off by 7. jUST.

when will the terrible meme end?

FUCK OFF TO >>/cow/ AND TAKE LOVER BOY WITH YOU. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD NO GORDON POSTING YOU FUCKING AUTIST

STOP TRYING TO TURN BRIT/POL/ INTO YOUR OWN PRIVATE CIRCLEJERK

CUNT!!!!

Quite the nose on Motor Yacht A.

ANTI WHITE CUNTS

UK can't have free trade with EU and some other country simultaneously. You'll have to choose one or the other.