Amatuer Dream Interpreter AMA

I have a knack for interpreting dreams. Ask me anything.

I managed to put the tip of my penis comfortably inside my mouth but I was afraid of getting caught so I decided to postpone cumming.

I dreamt I shit my pants the other night.

Wat do?

That sounds like an incredible feat, assuming it wasn't in a dream. If it was, you're probably adventurous but mindful of others while being afraid of being ridiculed for your actions.

Try dreaming of holding it in and eventually making it till morning. If you end up shitting in your dream, you might end up shitting yourself in reality.

Also, nice trips.

Serious dream.
So I don't remember the start of the dream but all I remember is waking up naked next to Emma. She's someone I knew since I was 11 and we were pretty close friends when we were younger but then she started to drift when she hitpuberty and got really pretty.
Anyways she's 19 now and I had this dream about 6 months ago. She's legitimately like 5'2 but her figure is amazing, she's basically a legal loli. She's lying naked there naked and she seems sedated or out of it. I just keep looking at her body and how vulnerable she is and I couldn't resist. I don't hesistate and stroke the tip of my penis against her clitoris. I wanted to go down on her but after putting my tip against her wet cunny I could no longer wait. I gently insert my the tip of my penis into her and she doesn't react at all. I then proceed to thrust my entire shaft into her and she twitches a bit but still has a dazed look on here face. So I'm inside her and the sensation is amazing, unsuprisingly it was better then the time I lost my virginity. I'm thrusting and thrusting but she's not making any noise. I can hear her breathing but I don't know why she's not being pleasured. She has a dazed look on her face the whole time. I climax inside her and wait for my jizz to come out of her cunny. She's touching her pussy now, she appears to be conscious now and she's look at my dick. I look down and realize I don't have one. It's just gone. There's hair in my pubic region but there's no balls or dick there. I wake up and think about what just happened. Surprisingly I didn't ejaculate in real life but I was still confused.
Interpret my dream please.

Walking underwater with my ex, joking and smiling and shit, some Asian family appears, she dies of heart attack on the spot and I start drowning.

Firstly, its obvious you have a crush on her based on the how you dreamt that you had intercourse with her. Dreaming that your partner is not pleasured by this intercourse may be a fear of not being able to please her or to ever have her as a partner. Dreaming of a missing penis may indicate that you fear that you may never please her sexually.

Don't worry, I also dream of Trump helping DACA esoteric Aryans as well. Just because they came to this country esoterically, doesn't make those 800,000 any less Aryan.

fucking this!

this OP

this

Never dated her but I did have a crush on her when we were 12/13. That's when she got her braces and I believe that's where my brace fetish originated from. Pic related is her when she turned 18 just a year in a bit ago. This place has really fucked me up, I know it's not as bad as it used to be the the constant pedophile threads is just messing with my head. I'm 20 if anyone's curious.
Thanks for interpretting my dream though.

Dreaming of being friendly to a former lover may indicate that you not only have gotten over this relationship but also friends or seeking good terms with her.
The underwater location may signify negative thoughts, maybe about what you did to your former partner.
The Asian family part is a little tricky to interpret. Usually people, places or items seen, heard, smelled or touched in dreams are often from something you'v seen in real life. Maybe you associate the appearance of a friendly family with her, like she is a friendly person.
The part were she dies of a heart attack could be a fear that you may not be able to enjoy her company anymore. Dreaming of drowning may signify that you are struggling to survive as a person.

That looks like a midget user

You dream that people who may just be like you or your loved ones may end up getting kicked out of the land of freedom just because they were not born on the same soil due to sheer dumb luck. You dream that these people are just plain unlucky and that a savior would come to reverse their luck.

I dreamt that the universe consisted of an infinite network of tubes of varying diameter, length and shape (you could slide down some), through which humans (myself included) crawled eternally trying to avoid a huge monster with tentacles. It was very dim, almost complete darkness, and the monster resided in medium to huge rooms that the tubes would occasionally connect to. People who were caught by the monster were never heard of again, but the general consesus seemed to be that their consciousness ended up all alone in their own personal, infinite void. And I was never scared, just pleasantly thrilled.

What do you make of this? I have many more, as I never have a dream with any relevance to reality.

google anaximander
he kinda thought the whole tube thing way ahead of u
the tentacle teddybears different story tho

You probably play a lot of RPGs and MMORPGs. This dream may also indicate that you like to challenge yourself.

Don't worry, I've underwent similar feelings with a crush of mine when I was younger. She once told me when she was younger that she didn't care for me. Somehow, circumstance made it impossible for her not to encounter me on a daily basis until both of us finished college. Now she's far away in a distant country but we're still in touch due to having common friends.

I don't play video games. I don't think this dream had anything to do with video games. It had no video game elements either. But it would be a pretty cool video game.

Looked him up, but can't find anything relevant to my dream. Got a link? Also,
wat

kkrrrraaaa

If that was shouted out loud, It would've sounded like you've awoken from a bad dream.

I had a recurring dream about OP not being a massive faggot. then I woke up

All right, here's another one. Gonna greentext this time, because I had this one a long time ago and I've forgotten many details.

Cont…

At least your dreams align with reality; In that case you should dream higher and be ambitious. Don't just dream that people aren't faggots, but dream that you've talked them out of being massive fags as well.

if it was storming too we had the exact same dream…

This part is particularly hazy, but I think it went something like this:
This part I remember clearly:

What did I mean by this?

It wasn't storming, it was just cloudy and moody.

what drugs do you take

Camera men also participated in the finale musical sequence, if that helps your analysis.

Its one of dreams where a lot of stuff is done but you don't remember what the next objective was supposed to be. Eventually you come across a scenario that you could remember and end up solving it, getting a good end. I've had similar dreams, probably means you enjoy solving problems and having adventures with your gf. Do you take roadtrips often?

No comment

I do love a good adventure. My gf doesn't, though. She likes the city, I like the woods and mountains.

Dream on user. Dream on.
Also, nice quads.

Stormy dreams probably mean that your view on life is unstable. Either that or you've had a lot of stormy days lately.

Also forgot to mention this: Dreaming of overcast or cloudy days could mean that your outlook on life is that it's slow, calm or uninteresting.

I enjoyed your previous analysis, but this sounds a little dubious. I'm super psyched about life in general. Just not about society or people.

Maybe slow or calm then. I do have dreams of cloudy skies in days when I feel bored though. Probably drives people to make their environment more exciting.

I'll be off for a few hours now. Feel free to share your dreams and thought on these dreams. I'll be back in a few hours. Sweet dreams…