Jane Elliott

What does Holla Forums think about her and her blue eyes experiment?

I know its against the rules to make threads about
But I think its important enough to actually warrant a discussion on.

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=42820
gamefaqs.com/boards/588425-kirby-super-star
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

tl;dw

She's an angry bitch.

Tell me more faggot.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Because Jane Elliot's experiments are apart of the dogma for those that campaign for anti racism.

For those that don't know.

Faggoty post about some worthless cunt

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

THIS

Now it makes sense: she's a Jew.

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=42820

and?

confirmed, guys, she's a jew.

don't worry, guys, i have proven that the evil witch is a jewish evil witch, as i have linked a forum:

gamefaqs.com/boards/588425-kirby-super-star

triggered much?

I'm not going to make a webm of an 11 minute video (30+ minutes with all parts) all compressed down below the 8mb filesize limit.

You can read up on the experiment if you don't want to spend time watching the video.

Because its good to actually explore and argue the points made by those opposite.

shit-tier

what point was she making?

should i not be triggered? why shouldn't i hold you to a high standard of veracity, since you're going to make claims? you're the one posting the shit, not me.

WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK, WOULD ANYONE
PAY ATTENTION TO A "RACIAL EXPERIMENT"
PERFORMED BY A KIKE??

EVERYONE BUMPING THIS THREAD IS A WORTHLESS FUCKING RETARD

OP is a faggot

well, no shit, Sherlock.

oh, ok, so pol isn't right about anything, everything is a joke. there's no reason to take any of this serious, guys, we were just memeing, don't vote for trump.

histrionics become you

there are no girls on the internet

are you some kind of lefty dnc shill, or just blissfully stupid? do you consume mass market media, and really enjoy it? why are you here? how often do you go to reddit?

Because its shown and taught in schools now.

Back to >>>Holla Forums

Blow your fucking brains out, anti-white scum.

not a lefty dnc shill, so…

yes, and sometimes

I did it for the lulz…

That's kinda personal, donchathink?
If you insist, I that I must answer honestly: about once in a blue moon, if that.
My info sources come from other places.

Now it's my turn to ask you a question, and expect an honest, forthright answer.

Are you a hypocrite? In other words, do you really want to shame blue-eyed children with your exposure of this Jewish exercise in prejudice?

welp, i'm done.

This is what happens when your political ideology is made up of memes. God forbid anyone actually start a thread on Holla Forums about anything but Donald Trump, PRAISE KEK or clickbait tier shit without someone saying "ur a shill xDD" and getting banned by the cuck mods for "D&C shit". This shit is shown and taught in schools now, and you simply don't care enough to counter any of this because WHO CARES OP IS A KIKE Holla Forums Holla Forums D&C SHILL. I guess this is what happens when 4chan and reddit shit all over the site.

let's assume she is a kike jew monster who wants to scar white kids.

isn't this kind of shit just going to make enterprising white kids recognize when the lesser races are getting too big for their britches?

you could always start a conversation about it instead of sperging about Trump and Kek with no provocation