The answer to radical islam is radical kek worship

THE ANSWER TO RADICAL ISLAM IS RADICAL KEK WORSHIP!

modern Christianity for the most part has its power base stolen away from it thanks to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

It used to be the Christian Churches that provided blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah

Do your part in spreading what the Jewish Media will label as NEO-NAZI SATANISM (or simply the #AltRight, not to be confused with #AltReich (However the two are merging as our influence grows)) as an attack on all INTERNET CULTURE. POINT OUT HOW ON OCTOBER 1ST THE (((GLOBALISTS))) PLAN TO HAND OVER THE INTERNET TO THE 1% IN ORDER TO COUNTERACT WIKILEAKS OCTOBER SURPRISE.

A RIGHT WING KEK SQUAD that is prepared to provide for the growing poor masses will wield massive power in the future…

…through memes…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
youtube.com/watch?v=iDAuE6j9s6k
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolute cancer, rolling dubs isn't a religious experience

Gas yourselves, kekolds

Cancerous underage B&, filtered, reported and saged

The Lügenpresse is reached such high levels of distrust in the public eye, that we no longer have have to pretend to be a faux religion.

We can radicalize and redpill Trump supporters, EN MASSE, about the power of memetic magic, thus growing our ranks.

On the other hand, leftists will continue to disbelieve in our power due to the superiority complex (hence why they continue to underestimate trump's intelligence again, and again).

RIGHT WING KEK SQUAD

The materials which we use to redpill the masses do not have to be supported STRICTLY by facts or evidence. But should incorporate the right balance of facts, theories, and memes.

Double - Slit experiment: Explained so simply a normie can understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

100th Monkey Effect:
youtube.com/watch?v=iDAuE6j9s6k

This thread is now about compiling propaganda which is practical, and/or factual.

KNOW YOUR ENEMIES

ALINSKY RULES FOR RADICALS

archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt

With are increased numbers, we will be capable of organizing large scale memetic operations with the power to make /bane/ posting look like /fringe/.

I'm all about meme magic but this (OP) shit is just absurd.

This is the worst thread I have ever seen on Holla Forums

Get out.

The solution to radical Islam is to kill all Muslims living in the West and containing the rest in their desert shitholes.

gtfo kike shill. this thread is not from earlier.

[MAXIMUM OVERTIPPING]

if kekposting didn't indicate a sign of mental illness already, these posts do.

God trips confirm.
Anally blasted kekolds raging into eternal hellfire.

Oh, how wonderful.

According to all laws of esoteric kek-ism, I am right due to 7 being a magically strong number due to a passed around Holla Forums screencap (that means it's meme magic strength is strong, right?) and I acquired 3 of these sevens at the right time to warrant getting a repeating post number, and it's because of my post number that I'm right and you are wrong.

You're mentally ill, OP; I'd rather you be a pagan than have you worshipping a frog god. You people never seem to question the absurdity of the things you do, and it's within the realm of the spiritually disconnected such as yourself to go out and proclaim the shit you do, plugging your ears and shouting "blah blah blah" in your case like a child, who's insulting a parent for consulting the child in the right direction, yet the child never truly learns his lesson and will never budge even when the sanctity of his beliefs are questioned.

Yeah, no kidding.

Even still, pagans are only a few steps above people like OP, he should either seek the light thereof of God (this is the part where the dead jew on a stick meme usually comes into the conversation, I'll mention it now so the real "shills" of the conversation don't have too) or at the least realize there is no warrant to believe in an Egyptian frog "God".

Look at what happened to the Egyptian empire after they started worshipped frogs.
Tell me again with a straight face you want to become like them.

Some frogs are poisonous.
If you lick them, you get high.

lick a dart frog then and kill yourself please. do the world a favor.

Or you could put a dart frog in Huma's snatch so that Hillary licks it.

THE ANSWER TO RADICAL ISLAM IS TOTALLY RADICAL KEK WORSHIP!

modern Christian dudes for the most part has its power base stolen from it thanks to totally super bad mundo bogus man

low energy

genius.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)

this is actually a good thread, and im digging in for a war.

Leave the "worship" to the arse-lifters. Invoke kek instead.

underrated

Bump shitty thread only to spite your cuckstianity.

t. non-cucked Orthodox Christian

top kek

Actually Egyptians worshiped the Frog since the start of their History, so 4004 BC
They became extinct… only after they adopted Roman Christianity! Then they got replaced by Arabs, after 5000 years of survival.
Wew lad

Neither is larping as a kike, christcuck.

Why do kikes larping as christcucks have to shit up every kek thread?
Because they know meme magic is real

keep fighting

You get a spot in the oven next to moshe and ezekiel, achmed.

jesus is a yid. you still can call him noble sounding names like "israelite" but it doest change the fact that he is a slimy sandnigger from the middle east.

go and bag for money in the streets together with (((brother nathanael)))

I don't know who the bigger idiot is:

The pagans and (((lol Christcucks))) provocating and starting shit, or the Christians who stoop to their level by replying to them. If you're a Christian, you have your faith inside you and you don't have to prove ANYTHING to ANYONE!.

Meanwhile, the muslims are laughing, invading our countries while you idiots fight.

You kek fags are becoming cancer for example

Deal with it, cuck.

t. proud Eastern Orthodox and kek worshipper

this tbh
the fight for white survival does not differentiate between whites on the basis of their gods.

The gods are the children of God.
The gods are our ancestors. God is theirs.
The ones go to their parents for guide, the others to their grandfather.