Ferguson Activist Found Dead In Burning Car

Here comes the end of summer chimpout! No doubt they will blame whitey and the pigs yet again.

Police found the body of Darren Seals Tuesday morning. Seals became an activist after the 2014 killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson.

An activist who rose to prominence in Ferguson, Missouri, after the 2014 police killing of Michael Brown was found dead in a burning car Tuesday morning.

Police discovered the body of Daren Seals, 29, at around 1:50 a.m., according to a statement to BuzzFeed News. Crews had been called to a burning car in the city of Riverview — about 10 miles from downtown St. Louis — and found Seals’ body when the flames were extinguished.

(Police provided Seals’ first name as “Daren,” but on social media and past news reports it was spelled “Darren.”)

After putting out the fire, investigators discovered Seals had been shot. The case is being investigated as a homicide, the police added.

Seals, who on Twitter went by the handle @KingDSeals, was nearby when Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson killed Brown on Aug. 9, 2014, The Nation reported. Seals reportedly arrived on the scene in time to see Brown’s body lying in the street, and he went on to comment repeatedly about the shooting and unrest that followed. He also was an active participant in the ensuing protests, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

According to the Washington Post, Seals was an assembly line worker and hip-hop musician in 2014, when he spent time urging community members to vote against local Democrats.

In recent days, Seals tweeted praise for San Fransisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who refused to stand for the national anthem, and criticized the Black Lives Matter movement.

buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/ferguson-activist-found-dead-in-burning-car?utm_term=.sx2qekJr7#.rg7g25qK3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WPoWc
hubpages.com/politics/Winnie-Mandela-the-Necklacing-Murderous-Diva
archive.is/gW4vp
archive.is/je9PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>archive.is/WPoWc
No shekels for you.

RWDS

doubt it

niggers reach new lows by the day.

(checked)

HOORAY!

Lemme know when it is time to restock on popcorn.

It's just normal behavior man.

Gee, I wonder who could have done such a thing?

that's torture. this looks like they were trying to dispose of the body.

Sounds like he outlived his usefulness. I wonder what else there is to this story?

Sheeeeeit I told Jamqual that rigging a deep fryer to the radio wuz a bad fuggin idea.

It looks like a screenshot from that webm where the africans burn some other african, while he's tied in a tire.

It was a method of murder popularized by Nelson Mandela's totally peaceful ANC.

I bet you wish the police were there to stop your murder, don't you? I bet you wish the police were there to apprehend the bad guys, I bet you wish you didn't spend the past two years protesting against the police, don't you?

What was that chant again?

Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon?

I guess your fellow dindus decided to try that on you instead.

Zyklon Ben strikes again

Why do nigs like to set people on fire so much? What's up with that?

Seems he had beef with the BLM.

(((whites)))

And claimed he "Smacked" Deray from the BLM.

Hmm, did Soros have him killed? Spoopy…

That means mob hit.

He pissed someone off.

Not just Gamergate…

He was fucking close to figuring it out.

Why can't they ever learn to speak, or spell?

blm murders its own.

Err, what does it say he was talking about gamergate?

Well that's why he died.

Probably too close

You mean like necklacing?

Here's some instagram bullshit by someone claiming to be his cousin.

"FYI: For All The Ignorant People Saying My Cousin Was Affiliated With The BLM Movement, @kingdseals Was Not. He Was Against Them, And Was Very Vocal About It. One Of BLM Members Wished For My Cousin Death On Twitter."

Does this mean we are going to have more Ferguson riots?

Because gamergate are always rightly talking about PR.

PR = Puerto Ricans

OK where's the livestreams for chimpouts?

Any nigger in Ferguson could probably be labeled by the MSM as an "activist"

Also, niggers kill eachother not only every day, but pretty much every 30 minutes.

This is a blatant slide thread

ANC in South Africa reserved necklacing to other blacks whom they considered traitors.
This nigger was burned alive by BLM movement, because they think he was an uncle Tom.

hubpages.com/politics/Winnie-Mandela-the-Necklacing-Murderous-Diva

Summer of Happenings are drawing to a close, but with that, a glorious Fall and Winter of of comeuppance shall come forth!

2016, what a wild year.

Really makes me think…

This is an useful fracture point that could be exploited by turning niggers on BLM niggers.

1) Nigger denounces BLM
2) Nigger campaigns against Democrats
3) Nigger is found dead
4) Nigger was killed by BLM for being a good uncle Tom and a bad nigger for trying to free slaves from voting plantation

I know that he was also one of the instigators of Ferguson chimpouts - this, however is irrelevant - he's still an useful fracture point for getting niggers fight among themselves.

I don't believe blacks conform to any semblance of tradition what-so-ever and I doubt American niggers know fuck all about the happening of South Africa

I'd bet you a 10-lb watermelon that "politically woke" BLM activists know all about Mandela and SA - not objectively of course, but they do worship him as a saint.
So "necklacing" is not something they'd have no idea about. Blacks are like rituals and magic - pretty sure that Darren nigger would have given the exact treatment, but they didn't have the opportunity/time/secluded location and just torched him in his car.

Interesting picture of the scene. KMOV says neighbors heard a "big, big boom." Did someone blow his ass up? Maybe the tire came out of the trunk and the door was removed when the fire department was dealing with the fire and his corpse. IDK. But still, seems odd to see that shit left laying like that. Also, the fire left hand written paperwork only partially burned. The daily mail has a pic showing that.

It goes with the whole holocaust thing.
They always think bodies will burn to ashes and poof no evidence of any wrongdoings.
They set houses on fire with dead nigs in them thinking that the bodies will disappear with the building.
It never happens, but why does it always happen in the movies?

See - nogs wanted to necklace him - had to just torch him in the car, since they got rustled.

Even if it's not true, it's an internally consistent and plausible story for getting niggers fighting among themselves.

Find an article or video of random BLM activist praising Mandela - use it as a proof, that BLM approves of the practice of "necklacing"

Are they looting yet?

sauce on that pic?

Well, if we don't an Indian summer that is.

Clipped from a video report KMOV posted on their site.

*get

It's a Psychonigger Chimpout!

Come to think of it. How likely will it be that BLM and the MSM will try to spin his death and make him a martyr?

and this, ostensibly, is how you keep a movement pure. Remember that when dealing with open borders lolberts

It's not a slide thread you paranoid cocksucking autist. This claim get so fucking tiresome.

Anything not Trump is a slide thread

100%, so get ahead of the curve and spin it against BLM instead

Well what do you expect from niggers with commie handlers? It sounds pretty familiar to me.

No, because PR faggotry kills.

Is that like neckbearding?

ect

I would think there is a very good chance that this was nig on nog violence.

archive.is/gW4vp

there are lot of niggers and leftist who feel the BLM is owned by corporate interests now (soros).
If they were actually a threat to the status qou they would not be celebrated in the mainstream.

You could probably convince the locals Ben Garrison is a suspect.

BLM will advance on his Montana compound, and he'll exercise his 2nd amendment right, and thus becoming the meme Zyklon in the process.

Probably…

I reckon he had info that would lead to Hillary's arrest.

To prove they fan make fire and arent the dumbest on the planet

Nigs and lefties are already blaming cops with the odd accusation that it was a Trump supporter. Evidently there have been a couple shooting where the victim is set on fire afterwards. Including one where there was a conspiracy he was killed because he witnessed brown's murder and testified to a grand jury. They're connecting them all to other officer involved shootings through /x/ seemingly at random.
Shits prime to get nigs against the cops for anons with lefty accounts. Twitter hashtags are #DarenSeals and the usual blm/stlouis ones.

RWDS?

Why Do They All Type Like This Online?

their superficial understanding of capitalization reflects the vile mimicry of human life they embody.

Why would NLM chimp over him? They're probably the ones who killed him judging by the way he talked.

I can't believe Hillary actually had this uppity nigger killed!

This isn't /trump/ you whore shill.

And that's useful how exactly?
Niggers aren't our enemy, they are just an inconvenience. One step was missing to turn this particular nigger into an ally, the leap from "White leaders" to "Kike leaders".

Yeah NOI is such a force against kikes. Imagine if ferguson was a stronghold against the kikes! Great, not we have 15,000 drug sellers and dope fiends on our side.

This nigger was a KANGZ and most likely NOI or or some other black supremist. The chaos and violence niggers showed in ferguson and baltimore was what helped turn normalfags off to blm and niggers. If there was another week of riots like that, even more middle of the road fags would turn away from shilldawg. They might even become racially aware.

We need whites banding together and realizing it is us against them, not a bunch of apes who won't do shit but continue to sell and use dope.

And nothing of value was lost.

the less niggers they can use as cannon fodder the better.

He's trending on twitter now

Has this happened before with another "activist"?

I could swear there was another BLM activist that was found dead in a car

Meanwhile there's this:

archive.is/je9PY

it might be fun to compile a list of all the prominent BLM personalities that have died. If Open Society treats them like Hillary treats staffers there should be a pile of them

Yeah, looks like his own nogs did him but still, BLESS Kek.

WE

Jesus fuck

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I have been digging on this story looking for facts.

The Criminals that killed him were the (((left))).

(((They))) are TRYING to kick it off to stop the election process because of the shit storm that will ensue.

Is that like legbearding?

Nogs do not have the sophistication to rig explosives or explosive traps. They may have burned him alive with gasoline which set off the gas tank but if this was a car bombing instead of a burning you can be pretty sure it was not nog violence and actually a planned hit from Open Society.