Movies that aren't reddit

ITT: literally not reddit: the movie

im not a racist, I give money to black women and voted in a woman OK?

I hate getting all Holla Forums in unrelated boards, but why did so many liberals vote for Clinton over Bernie?
Clinton had a long history of being a piece of shit, Bernie didn't.
Her husband was a pervert who would have been labeled a sex offender if not for his position in government, she said she didn't believe in gay marriage, she got a child rapist off the hook, she broke major federal laws, etc.
At least Bernie seems to believe the shit he says and has a pretty clean record. While not much is known about his earlier life, it is known he was arrested in 1963 for being involved in a Civil Rights march long before he got seriously involved in politics.
Clinton wasn't for any of the shit she's on about now until a few years ago, meaning she was almost certainly trying to bullshit her way into office by pandering to women, liberals and minorities.

I think it's due to party politics. They will vote for a Democrat no matter what. Even if that Democrat is a scumbag.

Bernie was also a Democrat, though.

Democrats are pretty racist though, at least the rich white ones.

Technically he's an Independent who just happened to run with the Democrats a lot.

I'm pretty racist myself, but this is true. I've had rich liberals outright tell me that they support all this welfare because they think backs are too stupid to survive on their own and would all die off without it.

So is it like different type of racism where they just have low expectations for blacks?

Yeah, very low expectations. Like what expect from an animal.

liberal logic

goback24chan

The idea that Democrats are the "real" racists is laughable.

They're just the only ones that have cultivated a shield against the accusation. Everyone is racist.

I recall The Cuckold being 0% jewish.

Only small-minded cucks are racist.

I don't think anyone Dems are the only racists, but they sure are the racists who caused the most harm to minorities today and historically.

Its also true that a lot of blue collars have grown with blacks and even if they call them stupid niggers, etc… they are far more accepting of and willing to work with blacks than any liberal dem who pays lip service.

goob 2 c druppy guppies r sdil dribberd by de reel elegshin winar

how is that false?
ever heard of Africa?

Goldeneye had Karyo, the guy who did Boris, both producers (Broccoli) and a sound guy as jews
Shit detector
Colonia itself is a jewish propaganda piece

You forgot American Psychopath retard

watched this for the first time this Easter. really good, and the whole "anti-semite" shit was overblown. Jews hated Jesus then, and jews hate Jesus now. Accurate portrayal.

Jesus is jewish. His followers called him rabbi. Jews hated him because he wrecked their temple. That's why he got arrested in the first place. He thought he could get away with crime. Then he got busted when one of his followers turned him in for coins.

Everything written aside from those events is applied retroactively, i.e. all the fancy quotes were made up over time. Like being fated to be betrayed and killed. How convenient. It's just so mysterious how a story of a jew with a messiah complex before a messiah complex was a thing would make a story about his teacher stupidly wrecking another jew sect's temple and then later being tried and executed for it into proof that he was the messiah, and it was all God's plan.

thank you for proving my point.

you were there?

Does anybody have the full list of 8/tv/ required viewing? I remember that there was more.

Colonia isnt a jewish propaganda piece back to /pol. And the percentage takes them into account the entire production was large for Goldeneye

Detector was taken down by the jews

The Pharisees and the Sanhedrin were against Jesus long before the temple tables were flipped.

>oyy veyyy he wrecked our temple while were trying to make shekels!!
Nice try shlomo..

Learn to write scumbag, the description includes the subjects, only Karyo an a girl (which i didnt know) were included
Jew meter should be at least 5, these are the britkikes we are talking about

its okay because sometimes they include people who arent jewish like alan rickman the harry potters were already half as jewish on average than lotr and they wrongly listed rickman as a jew

Would have been certified kino if it wasn't for the fucking Soviets censoring and destroying the film.