Officials Say US Special Forces Are Too White And Too Male

Data provided by each individual service to USA Today illustrates current disparities, which are most prominent in units like the Navy SEALs and the Army’s Green Berets. For instance, in the Army, blacks comprised 17 percent of the force in 2013, a figure slightly higher than their representation in the overall population. As the ranks start climbing, the numbers shift. Blacks amount to only 9.4 percent of officers in the military.

In the Navy SEALs, just 2 percent are black, while Native Americans make up about 4 percent, or 99 SEALs.

Only 5.6 percent of enlisted Green Berets are black. But in the Air Force, among para-rescuers, the number drops even further down to .6 percent.

For some reason archive.is won't archive my link so I'm just going to drop the website reporting.

dailycaller.com/2015/08/06/officials-say-us-special-forces-are-too-white-and-too-male/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uxAoT
archive.is/L8RRz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ENDGAME engaged

Need moar diversity tbh. No matter the costs.

This is a good thing. White males can now focus on joining private militias and furthering their interests rather than you know whose.

nigs may have the physique to get the job done, but are too thick between the ears to know what the job is. and its well accepted that nigs may hustle and do heavny lifting, but tire and cant last in the long run. whites will win, except where phohibited by law.

Yup.

I think it has something to do with our adrenal glands or something. Which is why extreme sports, outdoors man, survivalists, and daredevils are 99% white.

When the fuck did Injuns git gud at operating?

Are we a race of extremophiles?

shills are out full force tonight anons

sage and report

stand together

read pics to understand shilling strategy

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

Most of those are probably 1/16 Cherokee or some bs.
Anyway special forces supposedly model their sneaktheif skills from old Injun raiding parties.

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

sage and report

stand together

STOP SPAMMING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

stop shilling my board

offer Holla Forums tier material

stop shilling my board

stop shilling my board

stop shilling my board

stop shilling my board

stop shilling my board

It's not a bad thing if they pozz the military up more before they try their endgame, whatever it is exactly.

All shills, I don't know why the mod isn't banning this blatant crap.

no archive link what a fucking newfag.

DON'T SERVE YOUR COUNTRY OR LOVE YOUR COUNTRY GOY

HATE YOUR ARMY

HATE YOUR GOVERNMENT

YURI IS PROUD

HATE YOUR ARMY

HATE YOUR GOVERNMENT

YURI IS PROUD

HATE YOUR ARMY

HATE YOUR GOVERNMENT

YURI IS PROUD

HATE YOUR ARMY

HATE YOUR GOVERNMENT

YURI IS PROUD

HATE YOUR ARMY

HATE YOUR GOVERNMENT

YURI IS PROUD

STOP FUCKING SPAMMING YOU GODDAMN AUTIST YOU MAKE PEOPLE NOT WANT TO READ YOUR SHIT

what a good little goy

DOES THIS HELLRIDE EVER STOP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigger, spamming the board.

The military's been pozzed for years now. It's a better use of our time to stop it than screaming REEEEEEEEE at anybody who voices disgust at what these kikes are doing.

>archive.is/uxAoT

Lot of that happening lately.

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

HOW MANY CANDLES DEPENDS ON HOW MANY POSTS OR IP CHANGES

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

NO ARCHIVE LINK

NO ORIGINAL THINKING

NO user , JUST A SHILL

IN THE GAS HE GOES

OUT HE COMES A CANDLE

NEVER ENOUGH FOR A KIKE

4th pic is fake in case you cared

That is fine, but we are under attack.

Military might be pozzed, but a faggot posting cuckchan tier and not archiving or using Holla Forums language. Is reason for suspect and to offer warning posts.

Kill yourself namefag

The Mod aint doing shit on white DC posts, Is X red pill posts, and much more. I did my part to warn the newfags.

Beware, shills are working fulltime tonight.

America's Special Forces are about to become enriched. Instead of being Special Forces, they will be 'Special' Forces.

It's almost as if niggers aren't fit for leadership.

Fuck off juden.

I've seen you spamming threads before.

If you can't archive, break the link.

Here's your archive you fucking cunts.

archive.is/L8RRz

Holy fuck dude, you are the most annoying mother fucker on this board right now. I'd rather deal with Rach/Learningkike/kampfy than your faggot ass. Filtered.

How badly will Russia rape the U.S military in WW3 ?

Russia won't have to do shit. With such trash in all the combat arms units and special forces operations, it will end up being a fucking cakewalk straight into washington dc from flyover country.

They wanna rip any chance of winning this war out of their own grasp. I say let em. More disgruntled ex special forces and combat arms soldiers is always better for our side.

Honestly how soon until the Ban on Autistics enlisting will be lifted?

our military was falling apart during nam, i can only imagine what would happen if we ever needed to implement a draft of this pozzed population.

i dont even want to fight russia. we need to remove kike before we get baited into fighting white nations again.

Good, let the niggers and spics die for Israel.

Good i want any and all government controlled forces to be incompetent fuck ups.

Tell your autistic and faggot friends to flood the military with their incompetence.

"So there are three ways in which a civil leadership causes the military trouble. When a civil leadership unaware of the facts tells its armies to advance when it should not, or tells its armies to retreat when it should not, this is called tying up the armies. When the civil leadership is ignorant of military affairs but shares equally in the government of the armies, the soldiers get confused. When the civil leadership is ignorant of military maneuvers but shares equally in the command of the armies, the soldiers hesitate. Once the armies are confused and hesitant, trouble comes from competitors. This is called taking away victory by deranging the military." ` Sun tzu :Section 3 [Planning a siege]

wew

The military has already abandoned it's principles that made it a fine institution to begin with.

Also anyone who works in government is usual a person who couldn't make it the free market to begin with.

I don't know anything besides I'll be heading to my spot innawoods if anything like that happens.

fuck off lolberg

I envisioned someone punching a random person, sprinting off, tackling another random person, and sprinting off again.

how about you pay me

Gary Johnstein is already paying you to shill this place, you don't need a second paycheck

Topest kek

I know this sound hard to believe user, But there are other individuals in this world that don't believe that government is professional.

I wasn't pay to believe that.

And the rest of us normal well adjusted individuals will push your shit in on the day of the rope. I bet you think nazis were evil

Just cut your own throat already you fucking sub-human weasel.

We need more Holla Forums guides like these

Full blown autism attack. Both >>7391316 believe i support the libertarian party or Gary johnson when i have never suggested anything even close.

I don't support big government and Big spending.I don't believe any of the current services funded by the government are in anyway professional in comparison to a private businesses offering the same service.

How about you slash your own throat you knee-jerk retards. Bet you retarded freaks bitch out at the mention of the alt-right as well.

Mc'fuckin kill yourselves.

Lolbergs dont belong on Holla Forums, go away back to your alt-right forums or whatever other hole you crawled out from

DIVERSITY WILL MAKE VILLAGE PEOPLE REAL

Principal and practice are two totally different things.

The military decided women and tranny's could enlist as infantry. The people who actually decide who gets in figured if we have all these extra candidates we can afford to raise our standards, especially if we're pulling out of combat operations and don't actually need a flood of people.

As a result the scores needed to become a soldier, which were so high essentially no women have ever made the cut, have become as such that it's essentially impossible for a woman or someone on heavy hormones to ever actually make it. The regular army has such a small number that they're essentially nonexistant and despite a dozen high profile contenders nobody has ever made it into the marines.

White people in the US are TOO WHITE and TOO MALE. Can you believe it? 77% of people int he US are WHITE… I just… I can't even. But to make matters worse 49% of them are MALE!

JUST

HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS IS A HUUUUUUUUUGE problem! We all know WHITE people are just terrible, the reason for 99.999999% of the worlds problems, but MALES are just… SO BAD. I think a first step which would really help increase diversity and diversify the US would be to import more non-white people, especially from Africa. We can start with black males, because they are super oppressed by white people, and white people owe them so much, you know? Bring in black men and make some non-white babies! Then we'll A. stop having the US so white! B. stop having the US so white male! C. save the world because white males are bad! D. everyone wins!!!!!!!!

Be sure to reblog this on tumblr guys! Ciao!

Special forces in all branches of the military require a combination of high intelligence and high physical capabilities. You need a top score in the ASVAB, and with regards to one's strength… a recommended training regime for the Army Green Berets is to swim 1-2 KM per day, spending at least one day a week swimming in full camo and boots, and another while wearing fins. While black people do have better physical strength on average, they aren't exactly champion swimmers, especially if we consider that many of them do not live on the coast.

Not my fault your kosher doctor dropped you on your head at birth.

Trying to divide and conqueror Alt-right and Holla Forums. You just outed yourself shill, Now piss off!!

Holla Forums isn't and will never be allied with the fag-right, lolberg, fucking kill yourself

Kill yourself.

He's right though

You just float off the boat from cuckchan or something?

(not checked)

Faggot.

Too white!

Too white!

… fuck it. Too white!

Current year +1 is so confusing.

On the other hand, my tinfoil side is making me think: "Well maybe they want a non-white military to then use against the white people at home since they'll have fewer reservations about killing them. Maybe they want this so that few white guys are tough, and just end up doing something else."

who's right?? On what??

I genuinely believe you should kill yourself. You like "Eugenics" and the idea of preventing future retards?? You should go practice "Eugenics" on yourself!.

Holla Forums is not and has never been "alt-right". Terms like Alt-Right are used to label and marginalize a movement before it gets any steam, like what happened to the Tea Party.

I genuinely believe you should take your ecelebs and your alt-right and fuck off back to cuckchan where you belong

That faggot just docked his boat. Watch him now.

I see a lot of typing but you not killing yourself, Fix this!

m8 it is pretty clear that you are not from here, where are you from?

Suck my dick lolberg, you and your jewish cuck ideology is not wanted here

He saw those nifty ads on reddit they put up a while back ago and decided to come over to this site to fuck it up with Trump spam.

WEW LAD

Not this faggot again.

It's da joos 1488. wow such edge muh man. You waiting for Hitler to rise from the grave and start blasting joos with his Luger 9mm??

I guarantee I've been part of Holla Forums from the earliest days my man.

Who the fuck are you??(USER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

You really are autistic or something aren't you?!?

Taking in refugees from reddit after some board was axed was probably the moment I began to distrust rolling moot.
I am all for new users so we don't become 7chan, but they have to come in a trickle instead of a flood. If they come in a trickle we can beat the dumber ones into assimilating into the culture, but if they come in a flood they will decide the new culture here, just like what happened on 4chan. You can see that happening every time someone posts something like
or any other dumbfuck variation and no one ever calls them on it anymore.

You're not subtle at all. Tell your supervisor Mr Goldblatt not to pay you for your last 10 posts

Trumpcucks ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for completely ruining what just a little over a year ago was the coolest place on the internet.

Don't worry. I've been a Channer since 1Chan.

Aren't Navy SEALs supposed to have fairly good swimming ability? I'm surprised it's that high.

I call it out when I see it.

We've got a regular "Le Sherlock Holmes" on our hands boys. He can tell that I'm supposedly a member of the reddit community based my type style.

This is why you larping faggots can't make any headway and why the alt-right is so much more appealing than you 1488 faggots.

The fact that you identify with the "alt-right" and not Holla Forums just further proves your nothing more than an outsider.

You have to go back

Get Rekt'ed dickhead

Make me! Oh wait you can't, you larper's can't do anything. All you faggots can do it is sit and complain while the alt-right makes massive wins. Top kek.

Thank you, it did raise some questions.

Ya blew it.

Then go post on an alt-right board and leave us the fuck alone. I'm not kidding when I say this, I fucking absolutely hate you faggots. You turned what was the best poorman's think tank on the internet into some right version of plebbit. We have a fucking presidential candidate running for office right now who has surrounded himself with jews and yet he is completely off limits for criticism. Words can't express how completely fucked that is that we can't point out jewish ties with a political candidate on a place like Holla Forums without getting a million faggots calling you a CTR cruisemissile Hilldog shill. We're getting called shills on Holla Forums for pointing out how kosher one of the candidates is. It's absolute lunacy.

Fucking leave if you don't like the people that were here before you. Fuck off.

Its actually better that everyone lurking the thread gets to see shills in action. You won't make much headway into Holla Forums, let me tell you

Do you shills ever stray from your CTR posting patterns..

They are offering the extra swimming lessons to niggers at their expenses.

OY VEY

At this point it's become clear, with all these failed, super-expensive projects like the F35, the Littoral class ships and now the Ford navy vessel is that the USA, and the West in general is being set up for a war that for all intents and purposes is meant to be lost and lost badly.

They'll probably use Russia for this endeavour and then destroy Russia too for good measure, leaving only China in this "Chinese Century", where kikes have been trying to take over economically, banking, etc.

I hope the kikes give china the Great Leap Forward 2.0

You're worse than a shill. Put an airtight bag over your head, clamp it tight at your neck, and drift off to permanent recess.

I am an aspiring alt-righter myself comerade! I am also a totally nationalistic homosexual who doesn't let my absolute patriotism to the white race get in the way of me and Jamal's love, just like my hero Milo.

Please I would love to hear about these great wins you have gained, for the lulz as they say!

MODS = GODS

You do realize that it does not take a three-digits IQ to tell your pretentious reddit mannerism apart, right?

posting on behalf of the guy who was banned, oldy enough hes not a jew (as far as I know) just an ausie

So we now report persons that dissent.
So Holla Forums really is the modernist liberal in nature.

Hope you 1488'ers are proud of yourselves

You've done me a fantastic service showcasing how retardedly clueless you 1488'ers really are.

No. We report faggots for ban evasion;^)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Like I said im not the guy who was banned, I talk to him he asked me to post it so I did, also surely if you're a nationalist you support freespeech right?

if not you really are no better than the lefty cucks who have people arrested for insulting mudslims

I've got $20 of monopoly money that says you're that nigger that just got banned and you're too afraid to admit it because you don't want another ban for ban evasion.

You lolbergs arr rook same to me.

How about you lurk the fuck moar?

its up to you if you belive me or not

But seriously why ban someone for having an opposing opinion?

I do support freespeech thats why I dont report people who disagree with me.

Learn to converse like an adult instead of like the passive aggressive tumblirettas you associate with back in reddit, lurk a fuckload more and then we might start giving a fuck about what you have to say or about your "martyred dissenting opinions" newfag. There were many lolbergs that chose to fuck off in their hugbox in >>>/liberty/ when their repetitive arguments started losing their appeal but despite of their general unwarranted elitism and narcissism none of these faggots managed to be as obnoxious as you fresh-off r/Trump kiddies.

Good for you. Now kindly fuck off back to reddit.

then why even be on Holla Forums if you prefare people agree with you all the time, fuck off back to your stormfront hug box faggot

Lurk moar.

LOL

Blacks can't swim. They just can't. So they can never become para-rescue.

That bars them from navy seals as well. Asians have shitty bone structure and weak joints that crack when you give them a backpack with more than 200 lbs in it. So they are out too. Same with natives.

Mexicans that are heavily mixed with whites sometimes perform at the bottom rung and make it in.

yes goy divide yourself further and further

yes goy be a contrarian the alt-right is too mainstream for your refined Holla Forums tastes

wait for hitler goy , trump will bring no change goy

Give me a backpack with 200 pounds in it, and I'm probably gonna struggle getting anywhere with it too

was about to post the same thing

I'm surprised any would even want to be in our military, much less that they can perform at such a high level

Better yet, remove the http:// or spoiler part of the link, so people don't need to fix it.

gas yourself mod

How did you "talk to him"? This is an anonymous imageboard, what is he in the cubicle next to yours chaim?

Pussy.

MODS = DIVINITIES

thank you

top kek. wasnt this faggot pushed a bit by a few faggots here?

Hotpockets going full retard.

Mods are trying to destroy thia board

They have been full retard since the election started. They ban anyone trying to have a discussion and let people spam the same old shit in every thread. This place is a sub reddit now.

MODS = GODS

Gas all the non-archiving, direct-linking retards permanently. Regardless of their articles.

t. mod

They have been banning anyone for making threads that trigger them or having an opinion that is not normie civic nationalist trump cuck shit. Truly this is the way forward and our benevolent half breed overlord mods are right to ban everything they dislike and rach post freely. Thank you mods thank you so much

All of the "alt-right" e-celebs got pushed by JIDF in here. You are idiotic if you have ever unironically supported any of them.