Hillaries Health- SERIOUS discussion thread

Guys I know that Hillary's Health has been a big topic lately and I don't want to post another bullshit thread about some condition I am saying she DEFINITELY has. But I have been thinking and I have realized that she is a old bitch and she probably has semi shitty health.

Now officially she has Hypothyroidism. I actually MYSELF have this condition. Basically, if your medication dose isn't right, you can shake and your heart might race.

Another thing: her brain blood clot problem. Now we all know she took a fall and busted her brain up like Humpty Dumpty. And she wears weird glasses to prevent herself from falling and fucking up her face more than it already is. But, once again, she just seems to have a tad bit of brain fog and the typical amount of dementia that the average boomer has.

Now I think the most telling thing is that she seems to have the Secret Service Agent Doctor Dude and her special ambulance transport her around. She also has Huma and all of her staff to do everything she wants. When you think about it Hillary Clinton is just really a glorified NEET, literary everything is just done for her.

Then it struck me. Hillary has autism. When she is reacting during the Starbucks "seizure" scene it is obvious that she doesn't understand social interaction.

Kill yourself tbh.

Now awhile back ago there were some Western Doctors that were trying to claim Putin had Autism.

But look at Hillary. She actually has it. I will type it again: Hillary is mildly autistic. She is out of touch with the American people clearly. Most of the people she works with are token minorities and spies like Huma who put up with her shit because they are seeking power. Hillary doesn't really interact with any normal whites anymore, just other people in the Democratic party who are mentally ill or pedos and superjews like Debbie.

So what I think we need to do is clear. We need to help Hillary realize she is autistic and get her proper medical care.

She has a serious problem with her balance, on occasion.

Always the first post

Because we hate her. We rejoice at every sign of her weakness. You got a problem with that, shill?

Thank you for correcting the record. Now fuck off

There's more than one?

DRUDGE IS CALLING OUT DOCTOR HARAMBE!

Drudge is huge, his headlines get more eyeballs than CNN. Calling out the Dr Harambe means he will soon become a mainstream issue in this election.

They've probably got backup clones.

Fuck off and die, bitch. You're in the wrong place for feels.

Is that a requirement for a dictator? Because, you know, the president is not the man which decides everything in country, there is a huge load of people doing the big job.

Less diplomatic than Clinton != mad, sorry.

Oh fuck, you were not serious lol.

No, user, you don't understand. Hillary has autism.

Does hypothyroidism fuck up your immune system? I was thinking because the green shit she coughed up is obviously phlegm from a chest infection with is innucuous in itself, people get nasty viruses all the time. But a persistent cough that brings up gunk for several months is fucking bizarre.

As I wrote in another bread my theory is that she suffers from stage 3 syphilis aka neurosyphilis. All the symptoms point in this direction. The syphilitic chancre on the tongue, sore throat and dry cough that doesn't go away, seizure like episodes and signs of myelopathy. Especially women often don't notice the syphilis symptoms as the typical chancre can develop inside the vagina. But I find this hard to believe in such a high profile person. Which brings us to another reason why the infection cannot be treated. This is usually the case in HIV patients. There it's called secondary syphilis where the syphilis infection is concomitant to a HIV infection. Certainly there are other possibilities for her symptoms but you have to always look at the social surrounding of the patient when making a diagnosis. And our patient is married to a guy who fucked everything and everyone since the late 70s. So this lines up nicely. Also Bill isn't doing so well too in the health department. We've all seen the pictures.

Nope. She has autism.

I'm pretty sure she's just an alcoholic. That would explain why she disappears for days at a time, wears sunglasses at night, acts strangely, and has a weakened immune system. You should spread relentlessly rumors about her having a drinking problem.

Fuck off CTR, you have been trying to force the alcoholism theory in multiple threads, sometimes with the exact same wording, as an attempt at well poisoning,

The consensus among actual doctors who have cared to comment is that it is most likely Parkinson's disease, or a seizure related disorder. I am not a doctor so I will rely on that expertise, but to be fair it is difficult for anyone to get an accurate diagnosis without an actual doctor visit and some labs, simply because of the overlap of symptoms in a lot of different diseases.

Daily reminder that "Hillary has alcoholism" are shills and have already outed themselves by being obvious. It doesn't make sense either, since alcoholism can be treated physically in like 3 days with benzos and intensive care, you except us to believe that a woman with the best healthcare ZOG can buy has any kind of curable condition? No, if this shit was curable in any way they would have done so well in advance of the election or any important events.

Nah, she is just a psychopath, and all attempts at socialization for psychopaths are forced and contrived as hell even if they learn to be convincing, only difference is now she can't keep up with the facade because of brain damage, stress, being old, etc. so her social faculties are failing.

Only if she is not under some control of those who want the VP in chair.

lel

We know she fell and had brain damage. We may be just seeing the cumulative effects of that plus her 70 year old body just strait falling apart from decades of stress/irregular sleep. A weak immune system thats all fucked up with all these crazy drugs her doctors are giving her in desperation just so the can get through the event of the day.