Blatantly false

I am. I am an American

hitler was part jew

fuck off amalek
this is a total chutzpah
goyim can never rule the globe
you don't even understand the basics of economics and human nature

genetic disease

Those Khazars stole quite a bit of European genetics there, didn't they? Hue, hue, hue… Whit slavery…

Which part?

I'm a kike too, now.
Kikes started scat fetishes, dontcha know?
KIKE SCAT OBSESSION

brb fapping

because im a sandnigger

daily reminder that 70% of Holla Forums would convert to judaism and become zionists without doubt in case they got offered a girl like this.

Jews and muds are cut from the same cloth, only their bodies house demons while yours are empty

Race traitors like you deserve the rope

WRONG!

get a load of this goy

Whatever, our girls will stay white or at least whiter than yours over the next 50 years. You all will apply for political asyl in Israel in the coming years but we will gladly deny your applications and torpedo your refugee boats.

SEED OF SATAN
BEGONE
BEGONE
FLEE
OUT

Im not jewish at all but I look it. Means I get to reap the benefits of playing the jew card in arguments while still being white and pure

I am in the 30% then, btw, why cultural marxists are so obsessed with sex?

Whatever Schlomo. Your lies, deceit and hypocrisy are already being witnessed by too many today which just makes everything Hitler said about your kind correct. You can do nothing when all peoples combine in unison to melt you and your stolen country away from the globe for good.

Too late
We already have nukes and your countries are full with Josés and Ahmeds which multiply faster than you do. You will fight endless wars with them before you can even think about doing anything to us.