Lmao, I found this on a nignog's FB page lmao. He didnt really say anything about it...

Lmao, I found this on a nignog's FB page lmao. He didnt really say anything about it, and I dont think I can post the URL because last time I was banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kQJc6
archive.is/83i5S
twitter.com/GenocideJimmy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice. I wonder what was on the other side?

put spaces in the url.

it's just a trap for spammers.

https: //www. facebook .com /gregory .brumfield

Is that the official redpill transport? Red-Ex?

I guess the slave escaped and leaked some photos

fucking dank

This guy overdosed on red pills.

Lol

How is this not a fed

Also is that Putin at the steering wheel?

We need a fleet of these

I've seen that too on Saturday, I was on the I-5 heading to Seattle.

lmao

Donald trump sure is Hitler but at least hes mien fuhrer

"Truth Dispels Darkness" isn't even one of ours AFAIK.

Still a pretty dank meme and decent artwork too. That guy has some courage. I wonder what driving that day to day is like.

Jews aren't overtly aggressive or known for being "tough guys". He probably gets some strange looks from soccer moms, but I doubt he receives many threats.

If he went after spics or niggers, he would experience multiple chimpouts per trip.

With a truck like that, you can be sure he is packing heat. No one with any sense would fuck with someone like this champion.

Its the tiggermobile.
I wonder how many calls a day the highway patrol get about that guy by snowflakes who think freespeach is illegal.

*triggermobile

He should set it up witg audio equipment off an icecream truck and play Hitler speeches

That would make it perfect.

kek

archive.is/kQJc6

archive.is/83i5S

That's a really good one. Someone should make stickers or stencils that say that and spread them around

https :// antifascistnews.net/2016/09/06/who-drives-this-truck/
Someone should post in the comments its Sam Hyde.

It's Jimmy Marr. A VNN original.

A lot of you newfags don't know how much work VNN put in for what we do here. One of the absolute best forums on the net, with some of the most valuable stickies and threads around absolutely packed with information that go years back.

Is this what Holla Forums is talking about in threads about revealing your power level?

Nice.
twitter.com/GenocideJimmy

Yea but antifa might literally murder the guy

I fucking love this guy

This guy's a legend.

You call that a bagel?

shiggy diggy

>archive.is/kQJc6
Jesus fucking Christ.

7 Shares
Share
Tweet
Share
Email
Comments
In case you needed any more proof that Donald Trump is bringing neo-Nazis and white supremacists out of the woodwork and back into the public eye, look no further than this unfathomably offensive vehicle spotted in Oregon:
14183891_10210033226888466_6646453813242517085_n14192081_10210033226488456_4411625732263552516_n
This truck is painted with half of what is clearly a swastika – and in case the intention was at all in question, the words “JEW LIES MATTER” are emblazoned on the back.
This is Donald Trump’s America, where racists are so emboldened that they are openly driving around in vehicles with genocidal symbols and anti-Semitic slogans. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke literally said that Trump is going to “make Hitler great again;” online white supremacist forums have declared Trump to be their “Savior,” and Trump himself has openly encouraged them with his ethnonationalist rhetoric and minority scapegoating.

Sorry boss, trips of truth confirmed the first one.

there's taht word again

:))))
is habbening in my state

confirmed

Lol…

Christopher Robbing.

Sorry, I guess that should have been spelled…

Christ-opher Robbing

Portland is a festering communist shit hole. Portland State University is openly anti-white along with Oregon State University. The antifa might actually try to kill this guy or at least fuck his shit up. I hope the guy is packing so that he doesn't end up goodified from a bunch of faggy skinny white kids with mag-7s.

cry harder

when the autism hits hard

Top Kek, there's a nigger driving it!

MEIN SIDES!

He's a black darker pigmented gentleman to my liking!

Yeah, mercury is how they do it….

The mercury settles in the brain, and sort of turns it into an antenna.

It helps the voice to skull work more efficiently.

This looks black to you?

Dude thinks he's cyber police… lol.

INSIDE THE BOX

BERNIE

Are they StatTrak?

But the truck says nothing about Trump. Trump isn't even elected yet. They act like this could never have possibly happened before Trump started campaigning.

Yeah, that's exactly what they're saying. That's their whole point, "if Trump wasn't running these insanely bigoted people wouldn't have the balls to do these kinds of things." I think they may be right on that, honestly. While it is true people have been waking up faster and faster, more and more in recent years, Trump's candidacy has acted as a catalyst. Trump has given those who had no hope in any possible future people's candidate from ever existing again renewed hope that it wasn't all completely fucked. Trump, especially by way of his rallies and his online social presence, showed the huge number of sheepish people who thought they were alone, the minority, that in fact the opposite was true. The media has been hammering home the same point for decades with no opposition, that the kind of people who would support Trump barely exist, when in fact they, despite EVERYTHING, still make up the giant fraction of America's heart and soul. And those people got braver when they realized there were so many others like them, that's just how human morale works.

So these libshits aren't entirely incorrect. This guy could certainly be running around today in an alternate universe where we have Bush or Cruz as the runner, but I doubt he would have the acceptance he silently gets today, and he would probably be a little bit more worried.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This article almost made me high, its just a string of every narrative they want to push without a single word of originality in between.

Who gives a fuck, honestly

Noice

2016 truly has been a magical year.

This fucking guy.

wew lads

First Kek materializes. Memetic magic causing Illary to cough up. Now this!
Amazing times boys. Amazing. So much power n happenings.
Also check out this cucky fags page and how he whines and whimpers about Jew Lies Matter.
www facebook com /pcurtain
PRAISE KEK

This.
I met this guy not too long ago, he's super based. He's been pissing off kikes longer than most of us have been alive.

it looks like this guy switches his signs every other day or something, he has his truckbed set up so he can swap them out like pictures in a frame. breddy gud

This man is a fucking legend.

God damn, I hope I can be this high energy one day. 200% dank.

missed that. my bad. cheers fam

Checked mein Fuhrer.

Has been and still is, it's not over yet user :^)

It's getting better and better every day

Remember "Yvette Felarca" and BAM?

I hope grandad packs a mossberg or full auto AR15

not a burger