HILLARRRREEEEEE 2

HILLARY FANS GO RRRRREEEEEEEEE

PART 2

You guys liked part 1 and I enjoy looking on r/hillaryclinton for entertainment once in a while. I've taken some more screenshots. Ill post some of the old ones that were at the bottom of the last thread too.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7387959.html#q7387959
youtu.be/jcGJqCkAETY
twitter.com/cher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN
archive.is/whv16
nyaa.se/?page=search&term=lain&sort=2
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4jhgzw/taking_action_you_guys_have_given_an/
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4je2x4/i_had_to_take_my_macbook_in_for_repairs_and_they/
imgur.com/a/Ra3hz
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz1_UIVEAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kekimus maximus

(((mailing a USB is valid way to send classified files)))

I used to think these kinds of people were all shills and then I get glimpses of friends normiebooks and now I don't know what to think.

>8ch.net/pol/res/7387959.html#q7387959

Holy Christ

Honestly think most of them are sophisticated shilling bots.
Have you ever heard of Operation Earnest Voice or the system it uses called Metal Gear?

Not sure what to make of this one, from the comment section of her last coughing fit.

Don't you know, you should never say anything to the press!

Sad!

they're honestly worse than shills because at least shills have enough self respect to demand compensation.

(SWM = straight white males)

Glorious.

It's like something that should be on some super hero's emblem.

It's a bird! It's a plane!
It's Straight White Man!

these people have to be autistic. Isn't CWC a proud clinton supporter?

We need to make as many of these people as we can think that suicide is their only option

this fucking post about a sticker being peeled off a laptop. dont actually read it just be amazed it was written. it was about 1 sticker

WEW

blackpill squads would a pretty nice thread to have I think.

Dat virtue signaling synapsis tho

They are like us. Just wrong and mentally ill.
We are right! Right?

I see London, I see France. I see a shill's underpants!

Jokes on you I'm free balling.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean it doesn't take a genius to see that CNN shits on Trump at every turn, even if you don't believe that they are extremly pro-Clinton, which again you would literally have to be retarded like these people to not notice the constant defending of indefensible offenses from here, you would have to assume that they were at least equal in their "shitting on" of the candidates, which they aren't , which is why these people are blind and stupid

Yes, we are right.

Their issue is one of misinterpretation of conditions.
They believe the media is 'against' Clinton, because it covers Trump much more.
They believe this coverage is indicative of bias *against* Clinton…

… But they're wrong.
Its demonstrable of bias in favor of Clinton.
Because Clinton is a sickly old woman with a nasally voice and a laundry list of genuinely-foul deeds to her name, who annoys people the more they hear her.
So the media's absence of Clinton coverage?
Its not because they have a bias against her - its because they're protecting her, while spending practically 24 hours a day attacking Trump from every conceivable angle.

Our opposition don't comprehend this, because they like Clinton, or at least, they like the idea of Clinton, certainly more than the idea of Trump.
See:

These white people supporting Clinton are self-destructive, they hate themselves because to hate themselves is, in their minds, what is right for them to do.
Which is the same reason they like Clinton - because its what they believe is the right thing for them to do.
But they are a minority amongst their kind, most people finding such notions disgraceful, and finding Clinton similarly so (and more annoying the more they hear of her), which is why the media doesn't cover her as much as Trump.
Because to cover Clinton would expose her.
And it would cut in on the time spent shitting on Trump.

Hillary must be around. Looks like she already got to her water too.

I think it has more to do with wanting to be hip and cool. if it was a moral thing you'd probably see them act a bit less flippant about it.

Their morals are flippant m80, that's the point, and that's what makes it so sad.

When apathetic nihilists starts following their moral compass, which is more greatly directed by comic books and Star Wars than by any sense of duty, this is what you get.

I know a lot of you prefer Trump, but can't we at least capitulate on Hillary clearly being the most experienced and viable candidate?
Trump's a dang mad man. I don't want his finger on the nuke button.

get out of here. You get an F for not even trying

Nope.

Hit the nail on the head user, they know the more they show Clinton the less people will come to like her, no matter how positively they try and spin it, so they HAVE to fill all their time with Anti Trump stuff because no one gives a shit about the autistic lolberg candidate that they tried to push for nor the green party jew

Ironically CNN's coverage has pretty much given the opposite effect, after awhile CNN's attacks on Trump seem more and more petty, ludicrous and invalid, meanwhile Trump's message is spread despite their attempts to spin him as an ebil white supremasist nazi KKK Grandwizard

CTR cmon actually work for your money, this is just pathetic, I expect better

It's probably just because Trump brings them viewers. Clinton is boring and uncontroversial.

All publicity is good publicity seems to be the way Trump has done things in the past.

This is Obama. I already have my finger on the button and am going to launch right before I leave office, regardless of who is elected. You don't have to worry.

what's up with the word coloring?

You figure it out.

Clinton is boring and uncontroversial, sure… But she's also self-degenerative - that is, she degrades her support with each appearance.

That's why she has done so few press appearances.
That's why the media rarely plays her audio for any length of time, preferring to show her speaking while talking about what she said.
That's why they spend 24 hours a day throwing everything they've got at Trump… and failing.

Hillary Clinton is the Hillary Clinton campaign's worst enemy - and (((the media))) knows it, and acts accordingly.

some older ones

Nah nigger, this isn't just about ratings, this is about protecting the golden (phlegm ejecting) calf of the Democratic party.

These are voting age people anons, this is america's future if we don't have some serious course correction via Trump soon

I knew Trumpcucks were bad news.

I've never understood this meme. The two ideologies have entirely separate theoretical foundations, attract very different sorts of people, and have very different visions of a proper society. Where is the similarity that le inoffensive centrists go on about? I don't think "disliking the status quo" qualifies for "you are the same"

But I understand this even less. Is there even a facade of reasoning behind it or is it pure emotional shitflinging?

Everything about that picture man

I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

fine here's a (you) I hope you're at least feeding your family with this CTR money

I know you're joking, but at least the Cruz supporters on /poll/ weren't weeb idiots.

Weebs ruin this fucking board.

No, you're right they were a bunch of christcucks that got laughed off within a week because they were vying for a rat in human form with no chance of even coming as far as he did if not for Trump dick slapping Jeb into the ground

Posting these just to piss you off now

Nah, CTR shills like you do.

Kek, Hillary hacked up some phlegm into her water. Absolutely disgusting.

Holy shit, I knew this shit would be the downfall of /poll/ and it seems I was right.

How much do you get paid to do this?

Genuinely curious.

Yeah no

CTR go write up a new playbook, this one aint working, maybe convince your bosses to watch Eva or Lain to try and fit in better, because you're flopping pretty hard right now bud

also

This little piggy stayed home

This little piggy had roast beef,

This little piggy had none

And this little piggy cried REEEE REEEE REEEE all the way home

This is a shill. Ignore it and make a Jew's day worse.
That is my policy. Every shill post I make one jew's day a little worse. I do it under a notion that.Jews will eventually become conditioned so that the less shills make a fuss, the better their lives become.
It is nothing serious, another 5 minutes in a line, stumbling off a curb, a favorite shirt hidden under the bed.
There are numerous things, I am hoping the more people who adopt this the more effective it will be.

Speaking of which, I am watching lain for the first time. I'm on episode 3.
Is it supposed to be terribly edited? Like 2/3rds of the episodes are verbatim reused scenes from earlier in the episode?

Lain is a trudge, not gunna lie, alot of it is open to interpretation, both to its benefit and working against it, Its overall pretty simple at the end, but geting to that point is a long haul of expository artsy fartsy avante garde monologues and shots, still the beautiful animation and soundtrack definitely compensate for the lack of substance

Yea but is there only like 10 minutes of new scenes, and they repeat in various orders for the full 22? I think episode 3 repeated the same scene four times.

FUCK OFF SHILL

MAGA

CTR is really fascinating. It's the only time Democrats work.

what's wrong with his fucking eyes… deranged man..

It all sorta comes together at the ending and you realize the implications that it brings, I definitly reccomend rewatching the show after you finish it to go through it again with that knowledge

and no, most of the episodes are NOT like that I assume you're talking about the one where her sister goes insane?

Those are the empty eyes of an unquestioning believer. Liberalism is their god.

He hates himself, because he is comprised of no thoughts besides.propaganda and talking points.
He is never able to interact with the world because he is just an instrument in which, he believes, pre-determine all of his interactions and events.
He hates himself because he is unable to be himself.

Theres are problematic levels of double think going on with Shillbots. They have to be actual bots, brain dead, or brainwashed.

This is fucking insane.

I'm of the opinion that a lot of the shills are cuckchanners just trying to stir the pot for 'lulz'.

Thats a big shitpost.

Kek.

No, I'm only on episode 3.
I'm watching these on YouTube.
Watch this and tell me if it is the actual show.
youtu.be/jcGJqCkAETY

He deserved worse. And all those nigs who turned LA upside down deserved to be gun down with heavy machine gun fire.

user, how the hell have your eyes not bled out of their sockets trying to watch that

I wouldn't waste anything higher than a 9mm or 12g on a nig personally.

I couldn't find it else where.
But I'm most concerned with the editing and scene arrangement, is this the show or is it edited or something?

Cher btfos drumpf once and for all

Like I said user, it's avant garde and stuff

but before you go any further at least torrent a 720p DVDrip of the show, you're doing yourself a great disservice by watching it in such shit quality

What? The sight of niggers gibbing instead of taking gibs not worth the price of admission through appropriate ammunition?

Cher has gone off the fucking deepend.
She's full tinfoil-tier. Just check out her fucking Twitter.
The chick is not well in the head. I'm expecting to see a report about her dying due to an OP soon.
twitter.com/cher

I meant an OD.

So it does have repeating scenes?
Even my elderly mother who wasn't watching noticed.
"Are you rewinding?"
No
"Well that is definitely a way to save money on animation."

While I assume the answer to the following is "us," I guess I need to get confirmation: Who's right about CNN's fuckery?

The page is locked holy fuck
Guys quickly, check this fucking shit out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN
archive.is/whv16

Recall telling an infamous Toronto SJW exact four yearseasons ago how 'mansplaining' would bite them on the assault, eventually.

She must have been getting a refill.

considering that a sledgehammer can do the same thing for less, yeah.

How did the vandalism get unnoticed?
How has it not been undone yet?

Fucking phone

im loving it

Hillary is a bigger traitor to the American people than Benedict Arnold.

a few times yes, but only to emphasize important bits and save money on animation so that pretty much every episode is beautifully animated, just for the love of god watch it in better quality than youtube compression, and preferably with subs for the written japanese in some scenes that, as far as I know, is not translated in the normal English dub

Nice find user, these people are delusional

Us obviously, these people assume Trump getting round the clock coverage by CNN is because they are biased for him, never mind that 24/7 coverage is usually a panel of 5 with one Trump supporter that gets constantly yelled out and called a racist

TOP KEK
Some editor is about to get fucking b& for this

you know it in your heart that's not true

Okay, thanks

Wew so much butthurt

This is why I worry about a "terrorist attack" or other distraction. Maybe they can start covering the shit out of Ameilia Earhart'so plane since I think they found that Malaysian one.

I dont want your finger on anyone's button. You will forever remain a virgin.

.50BMG is expensive dude. I'm not rich. 9mm/5.56/7.62commie will do just fine.
Plus I already have a bunch of all of the above

underappreciated post

They tend to have high density bone and muscle mass, especially the larger specimens. I'd want at least a .40 S&W if not .45 ACP.

"As a white person myself, I find that idea disgusting and shameful"

Oh look, another kike/nigger pretending to be white to provoke a false sense of consensus. Whats new? Maybe he's gonna say "I'm white and Death to all whites" too? or Maybe the "I'm a white male and I married a black woman" that one is quite popular too behind the mongrels that want to pretend that they are white.

Oh well, shills gonna shill.

wew lad
nyaa.se/?page=search&term=lain&sort=2

I swear you people are ignorant as fuck, stopping power being different between a 9mm and 45 is nonsignificant. Shot placement trumps all that shit.

They truly are detached from reality.
How the fuck can anyone believe CNN (or any MSM) is pro-Trump.

Thank you for the feedback.

They are so fucking obsessed with race and sexual identity.

I wonder if it's them thinking any coverage is positive coverage or if they think the slander wasn't biting enough.

It's about their perspective on the left/right spectrum. CNN is leftist to anyone on the right, but some people are so far left of CNN they see CNN as right wing.

On the bright side, anyone who says CNN is right wing is a prime candidate for purging.

well, it's not like they have any individual achievements to speak of.

To some extent any extremist can get caught in a hugbox and appear equally closed minded to a centrist.

.45 ACP is actually lower than handgun average

I was shitposting. Was it not obvious enough? As long as a round can penetrate and generate a sufficient wound channel, it will get the job done if you hit the right place.

who the fuck only shoots once?

Apparently not, but yes agreed. All that matters is where you hit someone with a round. Even a 22 will kill anyone if the shot placement is accurate.

Snipers.

Dunno how much you read about ballistics and specific rounds, it looks like you do, check out stuff written by DocGKR. Practical testing on defensive ammunition and body armor penetration. One of "the" names if you haven't heard of him before.

MFW

A man shooting .45ACP
Any more is just overkill.

This is the speech you should all be giving in your town square. Seriously go outside, get a soapbox and preach this word for word in your town square

That level of ignorance, and of the caps above, horrifies me. I've come to expect it from niglets, but those are probably white people saying those things. It's like saying the sky is brown or water is dry. All I can think to say in response is "fucking retard" or something similar. I don't think I have the courage nor the patience to attempt reasoning with those with such madness.

I don't read in-depth in ballistics stuff, but it's basic physics. It comes down to mass, velocity, and being able to transfer the kinetic energy into the target to inflict maximum damage. That's the fundamental purpose of all ammunition, and ammunition varies depending on target/goal. You're not going to use a shotgun slug on a squirrel if you're hunting for a meal for example, but you could certainly take down a deer, hog, or bear quite easily.

These people legitimately believe that the mainstream media is pro trump. I can't even comprehend how retarded these people are.

They think CNN is pro Trump? What the fucking fuck?

Any attempt to be objective (moderate) triggers…vid related.

Go to /k/
Un fudd yourself

When they mention Rodney King, I bring up Reginald Denny.

Who even remembers Rodney King?
It happened 25 years ago, many of these rioters are in their early-to-late 20's. They were either too young to have known what was going on or they weren't born.

Don't these faggots know it's the current year? The left has been the political establishment ever since gamergate.

You must be new

As a Jewish man, I feel we do not have enough diversity in Israel, and feel that we need to remove systemic Jewishness from media, finance, politics, law, entertainment, academia etc.. The thought of Jewish nepotism is disgusting and shameful, us Jews need to do more.

Young ppl are pampered and need a fuckin cause so they made a martyr of some guy they dont know anything about.

They'll go after tweets from years ago, statements made decades ago, and try to live in times that have nothing to do with them to rationalize their feelings

it's a low budget anime. have you ever seen Evangelion? a lot of stuff is reused there, too, because of the budget.

its old, user-kun. try to not put your 2016 animation software sensibilities into the past

get the fuck out

I want blood now.

In one direction you're a slave to the government and in the other a slave to the corporations. It's doesn't matter how you get to that road or which way you go, it's still the same road, and you know where it goes.

If you can't mentally project/understand political spectrums in 3D then you're probably a woman or a nigger. Or just still too bluepilled.

Considering CNN donates to the Clinton campaign we're right.

CNN isn't even pretending to be moderate.

Oh damn i better go to bed, that's enough rage for one day.

Has anyone noticed how the HRC campaign logo is symbolic of the fall of the twin towers?

re: CNN
let there be no confusion

That's an Alex Jones listener. The pot makes them stupid.

Why the fuck do people type like this? Do people actually read this? I got a headache just trying to translate the hieroglyphics.

See, this is why cuckservatives can't win against the left, while Holla Forums can.

a political analysis from someone who has never seen the news, not even by accident

In modern day Western politics it's all about pleasing your donors and interests. Politicians have simply started to look all the same. Wether it's left or right. They all try to get re-elected and pander to the masses for a year and then they can fuck off. Nowadays it's a career and not an honour to be a politician.

Alot of big companies donate to the parties and sometimes both. It doesn't really matter who wins because you get fucked in the ass by big corporations/globalists either way.

The actual agendas (what they do, not what they say) of the "right" and "left" establishments are fundamentally identical, with a few small exceptions, because their campaigns are paid for by the same (((donors)))

this can't be real, it's too good

Is it a near miss because it nearly hit or because it nearly missed?

It's like these people live in a bizarro inverse world or something. Seriously, everything they think they do, say or think is the exact opposite of what they actually do, say or think.

How did we allow our own civilization to become so mentally warped.

Current year "comedy", everyone.

Hoff Post must be a neutral outlet in their view.

I believe this is shilling.

This is why the media only has a 6% trust among the people, leftists believe everything is a vast right wing conspiracy against them.

Yes, these are the kind of people supporting hillary

CWC you were always a retarded lolcow, but, what the fuck buddy? What happened in that fucked up brain of yours?

I'm not from the US, Who is Rodney King, and why/how did he start a Chimp out?

Estrogen is a crazy drug. He would have voted Hillary anyways because he thinks it will get him Vag.

Pic 1 looks a lot like lung phlegm from someone with bronchitis. It would make sense if she's got fluid in the lungs for her to hack up globs of viral or bacterial infection from her lower respiratory tract. Not sure if this is a standalone condition or if it's just another symptom of her poor health.
If she doesn't get proper rest and healing, he condition could turn into pneumonia and eventually kill her.

Why is there a toilet symbol on that card?

If anyone ever writes "um", you can safely kill them and know that absolutely nothing of value is lost.

Don't forget "Ugh…"

Gun ballistics are a bit more complicated than that because you're not just concerned with how much energy a round has, but also how much of that energy is transferred to the target. So a higher energy round could do less damage than a lower energy one if for example the higher energy round penetrates all the way through and continues moving, whereas the low energy round smushes flat and transfers all its kinetic energy on impact.

t. engineeringfag

or ellipses in the place of commas entirely, really.

This set is great. I keep rereading it. For some reason I find it almost moving.

Perhaps that's how rare eloquent truth has become…

You can't make this shit up.

Sorry im not from Reddit, what is re?

I find these things rather depressing. It just makes me realize how many incredibly stupid and brainwashed people are out there. It's pathetic what a large portion of the nation has become.

You're very obviously not from reddit, but you're also very obviously not from here either. Out.

A nigger on probation is drunk driving and speeds away instead of stops. He leads half the LA police department on a high speed chase across the city. Cops finally get him out and he tries to flee on foot. Cops struggle to arrest him as he is still resisting. By this time the cops are so pissed off and worked up that a good half dozen cops beat the ever living fuck of this nigger. This is the one part caught on camera that everyone sees. They then put the cops on trial for police brutality and they all get off. Niggers category 3 chimp out and almost burn wholes areas of LA to the ground in a days long riot full of looting. The cops merely set up police lines and did not have the manpower or the will to go in and keep the peace within these areas.

It's a classic showing of how niggers are pure tribalism. They have no intentions of holding themselves up to any common decency or rule of law.

holy fuck, Cher is fucking insane. Her twitter is full of this nonsensical rambling.

Define "here"? If "here" is changed so much that it looks like what i have heard as reddit then yes im am not from here either. I am an idea.

You rang, user?

Funny thing is, she probably did it her self to get attention/money, just like that faggot who wrote fag on his whole foods cake.

I wonder if Hillary has lung cancer?

Please tell me that we’ve all been using our sockpuppet accounts to message these people with redpills and death threats.

Didn't Hillary actually say herself she wanted to be our Merkel?

found it
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4jhgzw/taking_action_you_guys_have_given_an/

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/4je2x4/i_had_to_take_my_macbook_in_for_repairs_and_they/

imgur.com/a/Ra3hz

She's an old hasbeen bitch, hopped up on pills probably.

Those are from reddit right? I remember there always being a loud vocal and ultra liberal majority there. But isn't there also a minority of conservatives there still too?

If anything, I'm surprised that the infighting among these subreddits dosen't boil over.

I can't believe how mainstream the far left has gotten though in the last 10 years or so.

I understand most of it except the last bit.

"The world saw trump turn into cat in mexico. Please pray aliens senor money 4 wall"???

I guess basic cleanliness is beyond the modern womyn.

is that what the world looks like when you take your daily dose of bluepills?

i fucking love that meme.

Yeah, most of her posts are pretty unintelligible. Probably because she's the only one who speaks that particular dialect of batshit.

Did Cher ski into a tree?

Wait, there are people out there that actually think the media is pro trump?

fucking…what?
not even fox is pro trump.

This just made me realize that were not rome, were egypt. Kek has returned, we are using hyroglyphs to write, the jews are spazzing out

the fuck, man

Odinist here. I wish we had machines that immediately terminated the eyes of unquestioning belief. That shit is cancer.

The "I'm white and Death to all whites!" line is actually pretty good for forums where they will censor us stating anything contrary to their bullshit. Instead, we should agree and amplify more and more on censorship-heavy platforms.

Isn't that why he decided to get a sex change in the first place? Because he thought all women were secretly lesbians or some shit?

Not for much longer, I'm sure. I used to be a leftist too and it was that exact double standard on race that led me to eventually give the right wing a chance.

Why DISGUSTING and SHAMEFUL? I don't understand that thought process.

I forgot about this video.

Strange, Bill actually looks uncomfortable here, maybe it's because he knew they were being filmed.

blonde hair blue eyes angel

presumed consent

HAHHAHAHAHA OH MY God.

Let me help you to understand with a video.

Kek

FRESH PLATE OF TENDIES

FRESH PLATE OF TENDIES

You ignored something important in Trump's video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz1_UIVEAM

11:58 Trump cucks on immigration, says he will give citizenship to illegals who serve in the army. Fucking lying scumbag.

Working it out in the gas chamber is what he meant shlomo.

That's higher than Romney in 2012, he will win guaranteed if he gets 60% or more

nigga you think everybody's racist. how can there be even more?

i love it. it's like they're under-cover Holla Forumsacks working a d&c

wtf i love hillary now

And then they have the nerve to call us schizophrenics.

(((left)))ism is of the jew. that alone makes it unacceptable for any nation state. shit like that would have been executed by the romans instantly. they knew you'd have to build a strong nation in order to keep your race and culture, so instead of getting undermined they decided to spread their own instead - with force. and they formed an empire which lasted decades. what brought them down was not so much foreign hordes, it was the moral decay, the (((jewing))) of their society from within which sealed their downfall. when will humanity learn that you have to eradicate them, not tolerate them? this mindfuck can't be explained anymore. just get it done already!

Okay

Hasn't she said that she looks up to Merkel and wants to mimic her actions?

Not sure, they think that because all of the trivial "controversies" surrounding Trump has washed off him that the media is against Hillary. Breittbart, Fox and Drudgereport is, but that is not the entire mainstream media. Fox has a big chunk, but that's it.

Many of them think that CNN, MSNBC, wapo, NYT are covering Trump to boost his ratings and ignoring Hillary to sink hers. There is some conspiracy about Trump being friends with Jeff Zucker and the media wanting a close race for the sake of ratings. They seem to half-way (sometiems fully) believe the Putin-Trump conspiracy

nigs around the country still to this day hold the rodney king riots in high reverence too

t. i grew up a minority white in a ghetto

If that massive faggot hates himself and his own race THAT much why doesn't he just end himself?!

LaueRREEEEEE

Does anyone have a refutation of this?

Are you saying this vid is wrong?

I still don't understand.

Now you're getting it.

What kind of animal is this?

As a Texan Christian who didn't vote or even know about Cruz before the elections you can go fuck your own ass bitch

My middle aged aunt types the same exact way LIK,, DIS W/ EMOJIs

I'm beginning to think this is just how middle aged women who learned to text five years ago and just learned how to access apps on their iPhones type. They all come off as illiterate niggers. As if we needed another reason for women to get the fuck off the internet.

Trump should say that he'll let states like CA create & join a tax payer subsidized college education system as implementing it without testing it like what happened with Obama care would be disastrous.

That would shut up so many people and make trump look like a moderate.

It's the "but y doe"

It's way to avoid talking about facts and pretend that the feminist narrative is based in reality. If it were, how can women have life in the same socio-economic situation and experience it differently and come to different conclusions?

if there is a (((terror attack))) itll just fuel trumps message. they cant do anything

Nigger that was obviously a trap, and he handled it perfectly.

Sorry to be a bother OP, but do you have an archive link to the first one? I arrived kinda late to the party.