Plebs

Literally the most red pilled director in murica. And bet you pleb dont even know her.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1787884/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Casey's cute tbh

I haven't watched the film.

She can literally make arguments

imdb.com/name/nm1787884/

reverse image search.

That's not sofia coppola

good

Looks like she could suck-start a Harley tbqh.

could you shut up about redpills you fucking downsie retard that shit was retarded when the conspiracasuals were using it around when Zeitgeist came out, its way more retarded and tarnished now

you come off as a fucking mongoloid to anyone that isnt in your leddit PUA circlejerk, if you cant explain your shit without using matrix constructs you suck transtaint and need to shut your fucking hole and read something

who is this cunt she tours the mustache suspender mcchucklefuck circuit doesnt she are you a proudfag youre fucking stupid son take a look around you your country is fucked and youre worried about the delusional fucking bathroom crowd you are the one who needs to wake the fuck up this shit is a distraction or a rearguard action at best

I wish i had a copy of that thread from Holla Forums where an user tried to repill his sister about the jews and she eneded up saying that she respected the jews for having come so far lol.

Not a single good frame in those thumbs

Lay off the cuckpill, man.

8 or 9 are good faggot i dont see your cinematography anywhere. the best one is the life nature love shot of the girl trying on her shoe

Not an argument
Is Hollywood so fake that a girl putting a shoe is authentic and unique for you?
Frame composition is shit, the sets are good but i dont know if Coppola did them

the lighting is good and its good in motion which is all that matters and its a satire, the shot is ironic

Harris Savides
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harris Savides
Harris Savides.jpg
Born September 28, 1957
New York City, New York, U.S.
Died October 9, 2012 (aged 55)
New York City, New York, U.S.
Occupation Cinematographer
Years active 1993–2012

Harris Savides (September 28, 1957 – October 9, 2012)[1] was an American cinematographer. Notable films include Gus Van Sant's "young death" trilogy (Gerry, Elephant, and Last Days), and the Van Sant films Milk, Finding Forrester, and Restless; David Fincher's The Game, Zodiac, and the opening title sequence in Seven; Martin Scorsese's short film The Key to Reserva; Wong Kar Wai's short film The Follow; Ridley Scott's American Gangster; Woody Allen's Whatever Works; Sofia Coppola's Somewhere and The Bling Ring; Noah Baumbach's Greenberg and Margot at the Wedding; and John Turturro's Illuminata.

fun fact the dude died of a brain cancer in post production

Passable
Seems like it due to almost no blur, but thumbnails/frame composition is not about that
Sure thing buddy, bet that insinuating Coppola did that job was also a prank

You sound bluepilled tbh.

This tbh. It's been all about the iron pill for years now.

What are you even talking about and tbh all those shots are from sample pictures I would do better ones but some are good

This isn't even subjective theosophy, it's full on submitting to them.

I heard one of my friends use the term "redpill", does it mean he is a Holla Forumsack or has the meme hit the mainstream?

Depends on the context. Most normalfags see redpill as leebinmatrix reference :DDDD