archive.org/details/RESTRICTEDUSMILITARYMANUALS

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

publicintelligence.net
just looks like a bunch of docs grabbed from here tbh

OK, I'll bite

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm torn. On one hand information wants to be free. On the other hand I'm aware disseminating these will aid my country's enemies.

the moment you question your countrys legitimacy you become your country's enemy

stfu brainlet and join the international liberation of the world fro. the ZOG

Sure are a lot of adobe pdf files, huh?

You don't have a country, don't kid yourself.

All my ebooks are pdf wow must be some sort of conspiracy… I'll just go bare IP with outdated Windows Security, no problemo.

I-is this illegal?

the term is "esoteric"

In reality, they are too cowardly to disclose many things so are relying on the public to do so via free speech. Then again, lots of it comes down to gag orders but they are still absolute cowards for the most part.

Fuck you and your "smart" words

If I was supreme leader these would be my following laws.

1) Any person who threatens a lawsuit in a condition where there is no reasonable assumption a lawsuit could be valid, shall pay a $1,000 fine to the person in which they made the statement towards.

2) Any person who says "I pay your salary" to a police officer shall hand over their next months salary to said police officer.

3) Any person saying "woke" in a public area will have their toungue being removed.

4) Any person who expresses a meme in real life, including text-talk, shall be executed and have their image taken during execution to be used for future memes.

5) Any person who uploads a video, where within the video content the publisher is heard saying "This is totally going on YouTube" shall be executed.

6) Any person who complains to a store clerk, after said clerk refuses to accept an expired coupon, shall have their right to use coupons revoked. If the complaint lasts more than 5 seconds and the complainer has a person behind them in line, the complainer shall be executed.

7) Any person who is caught commiting theft, of any monetary value, shall hand-over all their property to whom they have stolen from. If the theif has no property, they shall become a slave to the victim.

8) Any person who uses a race card, or makes self depricating race jokes, shall have their skin color perminantly altered to the color green through chemical processes.

you get my vote sir.

What if I'm telling a story and I say, "so I woke up and…"

pic related tbh

What kind of Gen Z lowlife gets those tattoos

Would shoot on sight

Then sodomize his bitch

you sound like the type of guy who would have those tats tbh

I would shoot anyone who uses that crying emoji on my property

You little personality disordered attention whores don't realize that soon the Earth will be purged of your creepy soulless antics and once again nobility shall be reborn in true survival of the fittest
Then I'd sodomize your bitch

So are you some type of gay?

I'm gonna wreck it and show you what a real slayer is.

LOL WOOPS IGNORE MY JEW FLAG

It's not gay if the anal cavity is feminine.

???