Applying for staff

i want to apply for a rank to delete spam.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RESTRICTEDUSMILITARYMANUALS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. spammer?

Dont listen to this guy, I'm the right man for the job. I have literally no life and could be your most active mod

literally hex

No that's me, but I want to be a good boy now and join the mod team.

RESTRICTED US MILITARY MANUALS.zip 2.4 GB
archive.org/details/RESTRICTEDUSMILITARYMANUALS

that describes me aswell

nolife just gets my foot in the door, I would have to try out modding for a bit to see how highly ranked I would be

You'd need to be easy to control.

mod ranking is determined by how much dick you suck in irc

this

I want to apply for Major General or Master Commander role

i live in a submarine with a crew of multi-function sexbots and a weary gerbil. we are plotting to take over the world and need recruits for simple suicide missions. no religion, politics or enrolement fee. make me mod and invert the planet's surface so the world is convex. also, no teeth, huh.

get em all in there

When the spammers have more control over what appears on the board than the mods do, why would you want to be a mod? There is obviously no power in it. You don't get to control shit! You can't effectively ban anyone, and you can't delete shit faster than it can be posted, so you are essentially irrelevant. The only reaosn to be a mod is because you like to kiss Dysnomia's fat jizz-stained ass.

this

You couldn't possibly deal with spam effectively with how dysnomia handicapped the mod tools recently. Why do you think hex quit immediately after he did that? This spam lately is a good example of why he quit. He quit because without being able to view subnet range you won't be able to know how many IPs are spamming the board at once. So when some guy loads up 5-10 proxies, or however many this bot used you have no idea how many IPs it's coming from. You have no idea which posts to hit the ban button on, or D+ on to clear out the spam because you don't know which posts are from which IPs. Your only option is to flail around blindly, or wait for him to stop and clean up the mess afterwards. And by clean up the mess, I mean delete the spam because good luck trying to ban all the IPs without knowing which posts are from which IPs. Dysnomia's decision was disastrous for the board. He obviously didn't think it through one bit, and only did it to get some praise for a few hours. Probably because he was jealous of how many people actually like hex if for no other reason than that he was honest with them

The narcopath strikes again

because he took it personally. he may be right, but bailing out when shit goes down is faggotry.

t. dysnomia

Some people like doing that. Ever noticed the gay egg posting? Mods are gay.

t. dysnomia

You'd think setting a maximum number of new threads per hour would be all it takes.

Except spammers hijacks all available threads :3

I was there when he resigned, and he gave a couple good reasons that decision to limit the mod tools was terrible along with feeling like dysnomia didn't have his back. How can you blame him for taking it personally when dysnomia basically sided with the people he had been barely holding off to begin with? Try spending so much of your time doing a thankless job that you don't get anything in return for, only to have your boss tell you that he's going to make it harder for you for absolutely no reason.

I want to be vol on Holla Forums. I'm not retarded and I think Jim is great.

Too bad, Down's is a requirement.

I wish all other vols would take the same honorable exit, user. it would shut you up definitively, which is more or less the vocation of 8ch.net/b/ atm.