COUNTER TERRORISM THREAD

go to 8ch.net/bbbb/res/4044.html war planning thread!

we need to defend our board!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K4jlI
archive.is/vvTYK
archive.is/6KjXt
archive.is/C3egO
archive.org/details/RESTRICTEDUSMILITARYMANUALS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes! Finally got a thread up!

WE HAVE THEM ON THE ROPES NOW BOYZ!

post ideas in here too to show them we won't give up our board without a fight!!

if you mean that you are trying to peacefully and non-violently stop the shills, than I support your thread with this information.

there is an active effort to shitpost Holla Forums to death by posting low quality threads and low quality shitposts

these are not summerfags

archive.is/K4jlI
archive.is/vvTYK

we can start by reporting all spam and low quality threads.

not going to work tbh

code monkey let's put in a proof of work system into the board like the same shit that email anti-spam systems use. users will have to devote some cpu time to solving a problem. normal users will only get a slight delay, spammers will be STOPPED! LETS DO IT NOW! FIGHT BACK LIKE MARIO!

Now that's some autism

FUCK YOU SPAMMER WE KNOW HOW TO SPOT YOU NOW

thats a false positive tbh

yeah tough luck. let's just die in peace.

Just suck my dick beaoth.

report things that break the rules, and somebody will deal with it.

you are a defeatist loser.

DEFEND YOUR BOARD SOLDIER!

reminds me of the defeatist shill

i wish i could delete the spam but JIM is way too busy feeding his pigs.

please don't make me cry today
ive had a hard week and didnt get much sleep last night

i no life this board 24/7, but we are way too small in numbers to have any real impact

Holla Forums is dead.
4chan is corrupted.
in a way we are dying, slowly losing our only link to this world :^)

nice dubs

SPAMMER IN DISGUISE KILL THIS IMPOSTER

i think i am the only real poster left here.

i'm the op, i'm trying to keep up the morale

HE'S NOT ALONE
*CHARGES AHEAD*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You want to keep up the morale?
instead of going full fucking kekistani and destroying this place in your own autistic way.
try to find a purpose for this site.
like gamergate used to be.

relax user. just don't be a cuck shill globalist.

This is now a gay hub.

he says while browsing the most globalist thing that is pretty much the cause of anything globalist.
fucking die you first day Holla Forumslack

even the gay community poster has fucking died

how so?

reading is a skill you need on Holla Forums.

I HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW. MODS STICKY THIS THREAD AS A SIGN, A BEACON OF HOPE TO ALL GOOD USERS OF THIS BOARD. AND AS A WARNING TO ALL CUCK SPAMMERS THAT TRY TO DESTROY US. THAT WARNING IS "ABANDON ALL HOPE ALL YE THAT ENTER HERE!"!!

codemonkey i will come up with the algorithm for a proof of work system that will stop these faggots cold. i already have some ideas. i could even revolutionize imageboard operations in general. not just this imageboard but all imageboards in general. we could be leaders in this effort to kill faggot spammers for good.

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD TO SHOW THEM WE WON'T BE DETERRED!!

if you are so confident that you are right, then why are you avoiding the question?

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

archive.is/6KjXt
archive.is/C3egO

dont even understand what you were asking?

pathetic cunt,
make ANOTHER fucking chan while you're at it.

If I ask you again will you actually attempt to give me a real answer?

No, we will make our stand.
THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spammer identified. scared poor guy?

i'll ask you to read.

kekistani's butthurt because they dont realize the problem is at the core of this forsaken site

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ
Holla Forums IS SPARTA. Holla Forums IS AMERICA. GOD BLESS TRUMP, AND GOD DAMN THE GLOBALIST CUCKS AND THEIR SHILLS

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read what?

this being both low quality bait & a very good shitpost.

i applaud your cancer.

pic is a message to you spammer

the text on your monitor.

you guys dont deserve my love

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ
Holla Forums IS SPARTA. Holla Forums IS AMERICA. GOD BLESS TRUMP, AND GOD DAMN THE GLOBALIST CUCKS AND THEIR SHILLS

IN Holla Forums WE DINE IN HELL. THE SHILLS SUGGEST WE GIVE OUR HOMELAND TO THEM. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO 4CHAN. TO THE SHILLS WE SAY "No, we will make our stand"

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T STOP THE TRAIN OF UNITY NOW! WE ALL UNITE AS Holla Forums

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which specific post would you like me to read?

the one you cant seem to understand

the one that I replied to with "how so?"

here, answer this for me.

see? this is where I asked that.

How So?

what is there to explain?
everything you need to know to understand that sentence is a basic grasp of the world and it's lingua franca.

not knowing a shitpost when you see one

not seeing a shitpost combo when you see one

all me

See, you are still being very evasive. you want to avoid answering the question because you know I'm smarter than you and capable of proving you wrong.

why are you admitting to being a samefag for other people who aren't you?

dubs of truth

oh you didnt understand WHAT i was talking about.
well anyways the internet is indeed the right answer.

because i am you

dubs of truth

the only shit is the shit in your soul. the post is good.

my soulshit is none of your business!
The post was indeed of a fine quality!
i have never said otherwise!
yet it does not change the fact that it's just a piece of shit.
a very very shiny piece of shit.

I'm here with you friend

it's the cause that any fast trading and communication is possible.
it's one of the biggest reason globalism has become such a viable option.

and why are you writing your post like some savant kid high on ritalin?

nice cock, i can see it has been choked for maximum veins.
too bad that hair is fucking nasty

Mods, sticky this thread as a sign of resistance.

Samefag

I am aware of the globalist cucks, george soros, UN and all that crap but they have existed and plotted since hundreds of years before the internet.

Actually thousands of years, my bad.

shill liar cuck globalist

and they made a breakthrough more powerful then the nuclear bomb what's your point?

yes that is correct. perhaps you don't understand the difference between samefagging and simply posting more than once in a thread?

I'm just saying that they still manipulated the world without the internet. I do accept the fact that they do use it. of course they would use it. they use everything. but the internet isn't a bad thing.

do you?

RESTRICTED US MILITARY MANUALS.zip 2.4 GB
archive.org/details/RESTRICTEDUSMILITARYMANUALS

what confuses you about it? are you new to imageboard culture? we have a saying "lurk moar" (google it). that means keep your dirty chetto dust covered fingers off of the keyboard and observe how people that understand our culture actually talk to each other. some day you'll "get it" and won't come off as a compete n00b (google it) or newfag as we like to say.

sick burn :^)

*chi ching* nice one

upboat +1 Holla Forumsro!

Oh I understand, you are afraid to admit that you are a normie newfag piece of shit who secretly doesn't know what samefagging means, but you believe you have the right to use it in a sentance on Holla Forums.

study it further and you'll be able to admit you don't know what you're talking about. poor guy :( it's ok to lose face. ids are off and people you know afk won't find out about your embarrassing mistake.

don't you have turds to eat or something?

and you

selecting random posts numbers and accusing them all of samefagging proves you don't know what samefagging means. get the fuck out cuck.

proof?

reread the posts of interest. i don't have time to explain

No we bloody well do not!
This is 100% Dysnomia's mess, and most of us are perfectly happy watching him drown in it!
Fuck him, fuck this board, fuck this site, and fuck you for thinking it is worth defending. You are a retard.

fuck off, fug. no one cares about your shitty board.

See that post?
That is not a newfag.
See the difference?
Newfags care.
Old Holla Forumstards don't care about anything, including Holla Forums.

You cared enough to explain it to him.

here's your (You)

the only person confused about what samefagging is is/are the retard/morons trying to explain what samefagging is.

thread is aids tbh

it's the strongest display of defiance yet in the face of spammer attacks, saying no we will submit to your tyranny. you spend all of your time (literally 20+ hours per day) making cp threads and larping as a little girl so your notion of a thread that is aids is pretty well fucked

what a dick you are. you have no choice but to submit. post pics of your asscrack so anons can offer you a job. you'd at least get paid for the endless facial browsing this board resembles

How did you know? Are you mining me? Also checked.

forgot pic

MODS STICKY THIS THREAD AS A SHOW OF DEFIANCE STANDING UP AGAINST BULLIES!

TRUE USERS POST IN THIS THREAD AND KEEP IT ON THE BOARD TO SHOW THE ATTACKER WE WILL NOT RELENTN

ATTACKER MAN YOU WILL SOON KNOW OUR WREATH! I PITY YOU AND YOUR MOM BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO HAVE AN OPEN CASKET FUNERAL FOR YOU! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

t. spamfag

I AM THE SEX HAVER
CUCKS FITE MEEEEE I FEED FROM YOUR WIFE'S SOUL

i'm still at work. i'll update this thread with my ideas when i go home later. keep up the good fight bros! we will defeat the scum that is trying to bully us!!