Japanese cuckqueans

is this kino?

you can almost hear some kike rubbing their hands behind the camera

Well the Japanese, Chinese, Indians and most of Asian cultures always had a harem culture with one man, multiple women, or at least one man, one woman and the man goes to the whore house whenever he feels like it.

How does this work in practice? Like I can understand Polygyny in abstract but wouldn't that mean 50-75% of men would be without wives if even half of them elected to have more than one wife? There would have to have been considerable wealthy inequality for women to see sharing one man as an attractive option.

Now you understand the Horny T*rk menace

If you want a modern example of how it works out, look at modern Islamic countries… well, the less developed ones.

Natural, right? Well, not having a wife is pretty bad, and goes against male desire. If there's one thing nearly every man wants (except you, the intellectual reading this), it's to have offspring. If you can't have a wife, you can't have offspring in a society like this. So, what are your options to get a wife?

Jihad is essentially a gigantic incel movement directed by the men who have lots of wives (Imams, kings, et cetera) for Islam. Young men, who have no hope of ever getting wives, are sent to wage Jihad against other men "in the name of Allah", but the reality is that they probably wouldn't go invading other countries if they didn't think it gave them a chance to rape and pillage themselves some mates.

Well in Japan, there were countless wars and thus many men died, leaving more women for the remaining man, also a man could order his wife to kill herself and her children if he so desired.

"Harem culture" just means it was allowed most men can't afford a harem so establishing one is out of the question. A small percentage of men had harems in harem cultures.

Explain the privileged kids who become jihadists, i agree the arab ratio is bad but the sole reason for the jihad johnnies isn't a lack of pussy.

Oh, I won't say they're the sole reason, but Islam's inner workings in regards to marriage and mating rights certainly help. A lot of religions are basically started to justify a hierarchy where a ruling class of holy men gets to live a life of luxury at the expense of others, which is entirely what Islam was also founded on.

MGTOW / ISIS team-up when? I also noticed that the MGTOW logo is half of a life rune. Almost like the means to create life have been cleaved in half, like men separating from women and having vasectomies or something but I don't know why that would happen…so what will it be?

This makes sense, it would be a reasonable solution to a surplus of women. I guess that's why it would be unviable today, because the percentage of men actively involved in war is much smaller.

Right, so a harem culture didn't mean it was the norm, just that if you had the money and the means and you felt like it, it was acceptable, makes sense.

ring around the rosie

The same with the Vikings, their raids were to acquire women due to concubinage

Also because Sc*nd*vi*ns are savage subhumans.

The channel is called "Find Your Love in Japan". It's a channel that openly and unapologetically promotes race-mixing.

From what I've been told by Japanese friends, most of these "We ask the Japanese X question" or "What do the Japanese think about X" or whatever channels like this and That One Japanese Man Yuta (who's an anglo-jap mix from Sweden. That should tell you everything), are gross misrepresentations of Japanese culture because the Japanese are usually so polite that some will just go along with whatever the cameraman says, and they usually pick out people who respond how they want and cut out the people who politely say "No, I don't want that here".

From what I understand, the motivating force behind East Asian women allowing their husbands to cheat isn't because they're cuckqueens or simply okay with it, but rather that they want to stay together for the sake of the children's upbringing. That's what I've been told by East Rice Farmers, at least.

I want a straight up survey of jappo culture on youtuber got that besides this dude?

Basically, yes. That's how it is.

You hurt my head with that second line. Would you prefer I write in moonrunes? あなたはあたまがよくない

Just give me a jap culture youtuber.

SISSIFY THE YELLOW MALE

COLONISED

Thats hot

All of these videos could easily be staged, there's no reason to believe them. Also they only ask a couple of people who cannot represent the whole culture or might not understand it completely.

There's no point in emasculating Asians. Focus on blacks, my friend.

Hmm, that should be sistahs instead of sisters. Someone will need to fix that.

Pretty much all of them are biased, so take them all with a grain of salt. I think Texan in Tokyo is the most unbiased when it comes to discussing day-to-day Japanese culture. Gimmeabreakman does okay videos (although he also hates on Trump a lot and it's clear he has no fucking clue what he's talking about), Rachel & Jun is okay, too, but they also try to push racemixing because they're a AMWF couple and they literally gush whenever a jap says they would consider dating a foreigner but not specifying what kind. Einshine and The Anime Man make good Japanese culture videos, and pretty much every crossover video they're in with other Japanese culture channels is good, because they often correct gaijin bias. Avoid Sharla In Japan (aka Sharmander). Her videos are the most outright biased and agenda-laden of all the Japanese culture channels I've seen. She posts about how the Japanese need to do "x y and z", and all of her "oberservations" are very clearly meant to paint Japan in a light she wants to see, rather than what it actually is.

Also, Only In Japan is one of the best. It focuses mainly on the landscape, attractions, tourist destinations, and Japanese pride in what they do. Almost everything comes straight from the horses mouth, because he usually asks the owners and managers of the venues he visits, as well as his local friends, be they gaijin living in Japan or a local Japanese, what the deal is. It's clear that there's a lot more humanity in this channel's videos than any other's, because it's not about touchy subjects and isn't trying to push any message. It's just a channel about cool, unique things about the country, and you can get a good sense of Japanese pride and culture through the proprietors when they talk about their business.

Enjoy.

You've done good by me, have a webm for your troubles.

too bad white males with Asian girls create Elliot Rodger

A before warning: Einshine and The Anime Man make, primarily, anime related videos, but they have Japanese cultural videos, too.

Abroad in Japan is also unpozzed. Doesn't bring politics up.

Thanks user, I'll check these out.

This, maybe even 'soul sistahs' for spice.

BETA AS FUCK

They create actors in hoaxes?

tbh I'd leather the shit out of my gf if she was cheating. "don't hit women" lmao fuck off that deserves it

Yes. I forgot about Abroad in Japan. He's quite good.

Not always true. Beta male white men with self-hating Asian women are the most likely to create the Supreme Gentleman. Most hafus and hapas I know are fine, although they usually have bad depression problems in their adolescence because they feel like a fish out of water in both countries, and are often bullied. They usually get over it, though.