Black-only housing on campus

archive.fo/FIYkI

This is just one of many demands that they want the school to implement. Some of the others include multi-million dollar black-only scholarships, creation of a "Pan African Studies Department", requiring all first and second year students to take "ethnic courses" to graduate, and many more.

Read them here:

static1.squarespace.com/static/541e2ec8e4b042b085c464d9/t/56737ae4c21b86d8504166fc/1450408676256/CSLA Black Student Union DEMANDS.pdf

Other schools have their own list of demands

thedemands.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarships.gmsp.org/Program/Details/7123dfc6-da55-44b7-a900-0c08ba1ac35c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad we can't just let them have all of California. What a shit state.

It's been a good year

Isn't it illegal to take away housing opportunities of any particular race?

wat

Checked.

The (((Jews))) meme, newfriend.

Probably, but who even cares at this point, we are becoming segregated and we dont have to enforce it either. Just watch the black housing will turn into a ghetto, and theyll still chimp out about it.

Moving back to segregation? Maybe a step in the right direction. Watch as the black dorm goes to shit.

>>>/9gag/

Not so good all things considered. We're still paying them to fuck off. True segregation would be that we still tax them, provide the same public services, but don't transfer wealth their way. They want a privileged status when they should be deported back to Africa.

Considering that 11 out of the 80 schools listed are in CA, I would agree with you.

I find if funny that the apes want the same percentage of their race as professors, when that is probably already the case. They are roughly 10% of the population. These monkeys just think there are lots of themselves because they live in the poor cities, where lots of poor monkeys live. They have a warped sense of reality.

But whatever, if they want segregation, I'm ok with that.

Why don't we just report them and watch them chimp out over the fact that da white man be ruining their plans to a safe space?

One thing at a time

Separate but equal for now we need to work towards, lets just take this one step at a time.

I wonder what chimp they are going to name the nigger dorm after. Who was a famous pioneer for segregation?

They may be niggers, but they're right. It's long past time we admit the non-segregation experiment was a complete failure. We failed to civilize them. Maybe they're not capable, or maybe we were too lenient. Whatever the reason, we know it isn't working and the only responsible thing we can do is admit the mistake and restore order.

You see, the problem i have with this is that i live in a wealthy area that is 90% white, 6% oriental, and 4% other. The African americans mostly are shit, but what do we do with the few that are actually civialized? Same with the Arabs, a few are good intelligent people, although the majority are shit that have partys every night. Really makes you think, because we could use the intelligent few in our society.

LITERALLY SEGRETATING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STOP BEING NIGGERS

lel did somebody tell them to read something or present a simple mathematics question?
what do these niggers even "study"?

The left has been eating itself so hard this year.
It's incredible.

Why could we use a few? Don't we have enough people.

If anything we could do with a lot less of every kind of person.

Yep.

They'll fucking ruin it and then claim "campus abandoned us cause wez wuz black! White man holding us down again!"

This is what happens to section 8 housing all the time. The government builds these nice huge houses, white picket fence, the whole shebang, queue 9 months later, grass is 3 feet tall, cans, garbage and feces litter their yards. Bullet holes in their windows, broken down cars on the road. People standing in the middle of street all night.

Then the liberal media comes in to interview them about shooting #348 and they say "maaan, it's like dis. we just tryin' to survive, youknowwhati'msaying? dem rich peebles wit all that dough, ain't comin' round here, ya see? I gots to get mine anyway I know how. We stuck in this dump, we just gotta survive."

Just to put this in perspective my area receives $800 of food stamps per welfare recipient. That is about 3/4ths more money than I can budget for groceries.

The biggest issue with this, is that once the apes wreck their housing, they are going to complain gor some more gibs to fix it up. Becaause it's raycis that the whites and asians have better housing.

How is "blacks can't handle microaggressions" not a microaggression against blacks?

Serious question.

White students will be able to live in peace while the blacks self-segregate, but they will inevitably ruin their dorms beyond repair and blame whitey for it.

Can't say I have a problem with this

How open are people to segregation? I'll go tweet on my normie black man account in favor of it

Fucking brilliant.

And the year isn't even over yet. The best is yet to come.

I wonder what 2017 will bring.

The problems they bring with them are not worth the tiny contributions they make.

Maybe they could demand to ride in the back of the bus, while their at it.

Fairly sure there was an actual study that showed that segregated blacks did actually better in school than in mixed ones.

Exactly this. When they look around them as see other communities living a neat comfy lives all they see is a sea of white faces.

Me too. But the reality is that it won't be enough. Nogs simply cannot put two and two together that it's not "the system" it's them.

I can only imagine these segregated dorms turning into little Detroits and them having the audacity to blame white students and administration for it.

Blacks already self-segragate. You won't hear much opposition.

They don't want to blend in with whites. They want to take what whites have and take it over. But deep down they know they couldn't maintain it. It's a weird mix of self-hatred and bitterness that plagues the negro.

After they implement the black-only housing, they punish any other housing that doesn't stay diverse enough.

That's how America used to operate. Our old immigration laws were heavily race-based. But if you were a talented doctor, or physicist, or mathematician who happened to be of Lebanese or Chinese origin, then by all means come on over and bring your family, but show some gratitude and don't expect us to take in your entire extended clan. That's just common sense.

They are segregating themselves.

But no one will call it that.

What we should do is call it that. They will embrace it. realise segregation isn't bad, and want segregation and VOILA. we can segregate ourselves from them, and it will be there own doing.

full fucking circle, the niggers didn't want segregation, now they do wtf.

That's highly convincing nigger speak user, a little too convincing perhaps hah.

Martin Luther King Jr. is spinning in his grave.
George Wallace is ejaculating in his.

No they will turn to pits of niggerdom where they will preform raids on white people from their pits, raping and stealing.

This is amazing.

Watch as universities become ghettoised

We need to buy many shares of companies to use the money to buy one way tickets to Africa for the niggers.

Good. Less racemixing.

I don't know why SJWs are helping us but I'm fine with segregating the fuckheads.

Typical nigger hypocrites - oink about muh racism muh segregation until they benefit from it, then they'z as happies as a nigga wit kfc dawg.

1. WE DEMAND at the minimum, Black students and Black faculty to be reflected by the national percentage of Black folk in the country.

Even educated niggers can't be this stupid?

No, he is bitter. So vrry bitter. He was one man who wanted to be wrong.

Don't you believe it. The bucks will be running back and forth trying to dip their wicks in whatever white/asian girls are stupid enough to let them.

Its ironic and sad, he became th man he was famous for specifically to win elections, and had he not gotten shot, he may have been president. He lived though, and came to recognize that Blacks did deserve a chance.

He didnt live long enough to see what they made of it. I dont know who would have cried more, him or MLK.

Both would laugh hard tears at Chicago though.

I don't understand how these monkeys are given their own nigger only building to escape "micro aggressions"? If thats all that is justified to get your own building, then I should be seeing White, Hispanic, Asian only building soon? You know since niggers do case real aggression and conflicts on camps.

I've seen it to many times user. It all just the same message mixed with different adverbs.

Holy shit is that 800/month for one person? I could eat like a king with that. Steak every other day, fresh exotic fruits and veggies, all organic produce.

>tfw I was turning apartments in detroit as a maintenance man in 2013 right when mike brown happened and within a week of it happening all the blacks started telling us how they were going to kill us and then all the maintenance guys started wearing pistols and I got a different job. fucking blacks would be stupid enough to attack the fucking people who fix their goddamn houses, stupid fucking monkeys. those bastards drive around in 5 year lease lexus with twenny-foz and they dress up in their trash culture designer shit that is like 600 dollars and these fucking niggers live in shitholes filled with trash and broken windows. also those fuckers never woke up before noon, it was so much fun running leaf-blowers by their windows at 6:00 am on a monday and just standing there making eye contact with them while they cussed you out and you'd just play stupid

the difference between a white and a nigger is that a white might be driving a 2003 used car but he has money in the bank, a regular job and a health insurance and his house is not a fire-hazard. whereas a nigger will just have the trappings of a richfag but he will sleep on the fucking floor of his apt and basically just have an iPhone charger as his only furniture

yeah my cousin is a construction manager and makes like 100k and he has less money in the bank as me and Im just some seasonal laborer painting or lawncare or farm-hand in the summer and shoveling and plowing in the winter/get masters degree dipshit pseudo-NEET , honestly I don't know why people sign up to be wagecucks anymore, we are getting fucked so goddamn hard by all these goddamn mud people.

Id give up California if it mean the other 49 states were White only.

Yes, but only when whites do it.

Must be a ghetto college- I've lived 30+ years in LA and never heard of it.

This is actual segregation, anyone who supports this is retarded.

And they've had that chance. Hooboy, have they had it.

Or you can conquer the papuan islands.

I'm doing it so I have savings. I sock away >50% of my earnings so I end up living like a plebe. It's not so much that I'm depending on retirement, but I one day when I really need to spend serious money on something, I want that available.

user, you do know that our money is about to be worthless right?

This can't be real.

Convert them into different currency or gold.

blacks have this whole thing where they play up how "whitey-so uptight smh", how us whites walk around all uptight. the roles are switching now, blacks are all turning into these histrionic pseudo-jews who cannot adapt to reality and have these melt downs over poop smeared on a fucking wall

Isn't this a good thing? They are willingly putting distance between themselves and white people. This could lower campus crime rates against white people even.

scholarships.gmsp.org/Program/Details/7123dfc6-da55-44b7-a900-0c08ba1ac35c

In 1999, a bold vision of what America’s future would look like began to take shape. In that view, America’s leadership would include 20,000 individuals, all people of color, who would make a significant impact on the future direction of the nation. Coming from among the most financially needy students and attending the nation’s best colleges and universities, they would represent the extraordinary promise inherent among all highly academically capable individuals, no matter what their background. Moreover, the planners envisioned that the researched experiences of the students’ matriculation and retention, the fact of these individuals’ extraordinary successes to terminal degrees, and the testimony of their voices, would spark conversation, and perhaps debate, leading to public policies and added philanthropic contributions in support of similarly able and financially challenged young people. That vision of Bill and Melinda Gates was funded by a historic grant of more than 1 billion dollars to the United Negro College Fund (UNCF)—still the largest single gift to any scholarship organization.

Who’s Eligible?

Students are eligible to be considered for a GMS scholarship if they meet all of the following criteria:

- Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American** or Hispanic American

- Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States

- Have attained a cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 on an unweighted 4.0 scale or have earned a GED

- Will enroll for the first time at a U.S. located, accredited*** college or university (with the exception of students concurrently pursuing a high school diploma) in the fall of 2016 as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student. First-time college enrollees can also be GED recipients.

- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities

Regression to the mean is a thing. Meaning that those intelligent blacks are most likely going to create some low quality dindus a couple generations down the line.

Further evidence that the 2010s will be seen as 1960s in the reverse to future historians.

Where do you think you are?

So far, this has been the year of the fire monkey. Next is the year of the fire cock. I'm as eager to see it as you are, user.

Oh, I know of one cock that's already eager.

Being White and knowing what 2+2 is is a micro-aggression against Womyn of Color

You thought the year of the Fire Monkey was fun? Then the year of the Fire Cock will either be the year of honest to fuck happenings or triumph.

Also, thought it was a bit funny to learn Illary was born under the Fire Boar. She exhibits all the worst traits and zero of the positive ones- it is amazing. Hoarding wealth, determined she'll always get her way, fattened by the interests of others while they wait for the slaughter.

This is complete bullshit! It shows once and for all that #BLM are the real racists!!

After all, we're all Americans.

Plus, how can I have a cool black friend when I go to college now, like they have in the movies?

True, but fuck them, there's nothing they can do that a white can't. Not killing all niggers & arabs back in the good old times was the biggest mistake of civilization.

There will be no retirement funds if the borders don't get closed, by the time you retire all money will be gone on welfare. Save up and get ready to fuck off to a better place when you're old. If Trump does not win, United States of America won't make it to 2050.

"Lol these whyte honkeys are givin us free shyt for nuddin, just call dem racis crackas or summin an dey be handing dat free housin n shyte"

We send the intelligent ones back too, maybe they can help their shithole country be less of a shithole.

Yeah sure, there's always some intelligent ones in any group. But they can add nothing that a white person couldn't add, they don't have two brains, they're not in contact with some supernatural stream of inspiration, they're eminently replaceable.

Smart niggers exist, but they are still meant to be living among common stupid niggers, not among white people.

Nigger communities need smart niggers to lead them. It is wrong for us to deprive niggers of their smartest by allowing them into white neighborhoods.

Heil Kek.

They are actually doing the work for us, and they don't even know it.
Praise be Kek.

Why do I get the feeling that the only females to be found in a black fraternity building are going to be white?

This was most of europe's policies for the better part of the past century, but as their offspring comes into play there is a high risk that some of those will not be as good, and thus will cause trouble later

Is any else surprised that they didn't call for a "Black, and white-women only" housing area?

I'm not even making a joke here; I legitimately thought they be smart enough to try to make it easier to muh dik fat white SJWs, and use some white liberal women as -in their minds- a tool to secure them good lifestyles since -in their minds- the government and public institutions breaks their back for white people at every chance.

thread theme

Apparently they only got the segregation, which is fine. They'll turn it into a ghetto in 6 months. They didn't get any of that scholarship gibme that they wanted.

Most of the blacks at these schools are women. Black men still can't manage higher education, even when it's given to them for free.

Except the blacks and beaners coming from this background are all too stupid to go to college, let alone the nation's best.

Or it turns the dorm into a base of operations for drugs and rape.

This isn't self-segregation

They can go into your spots at will. You just can't go in theirs.

Fine with me. I wonder if the university will try to hold them responsible when the building gets covered with graffiti and all the copper pipes are ripped out.

Let me translate

I for one, am glad.

Then tell them to fuck off back to their safe space.

Or better yet, don't go to a college with niggers.

His name was Harambe Paulson.

I guess people forgot separate but equal and segregation was only like 50 years ago.

But it's nice to see races self-segregate, even if it is to conspire to try and usurp control of a University. If anything just proves segregation was right all along.

We can repeal the laws stopping separate but equal at any time. Give blacks their own cities and districts. Hispanics too. We'll see how it all turns out and at the end of a few decades how everyone's doing

A place where troglodytes shouldn't be conversing.

We already know how it turns out. The courts striking down separate-but-equal admitted that blacks are unable to uplift themselves.

I'd rather give up a state like Nevada to annex all liberals/races there and make the beautiful land that is California a white utopia.

Still less than having merged dorms for fucks sake.

We don't need them. We have more than enough intelligent whites. Integrating into white society was supposed to be a privilege, not a right.

Let em. Then the black only dorms will become dangerous overnight, there will be trash and grafitti everywhere and they'll all come back to the white dorms and bitch about the white people. Human fucking trash.

The US has low-income housing called projects, they basically build a whole neighborhood of small but decent houses and rent them out to poor people for cheap. These inevitably become self-segregated, with the black projects and the white projects. Even though both are comprised of poor families and lots of single mothers, the black projects always becomes crime ridden and dirty, while the white one is a decent place to live. Then the blacks start pushing to get into the white projects, and it starts to decay.

The intelligent ones should go back home and focus on improving their own people.

The blacks have their own city. Detroit. St Louis and Baltimore are mostly black also. All shitholes.

Baltimore is completely segregated which makes it easily one of the best case studies for white nationalism.

If you look at the nigger infested areas to the north then yes: you see board ups, drug dealing, chimp outs.

Head south in Baltimore and there is a natural chokepoint that almost no niggers ever cross and I'm telling you it's paradise. The streets are clean, there are neighborhood get togethers, community trust. It's one of the most staggering contrasts in the world.

You can take someone on a 1 mile trip and show them what black, mexican, and white neighborhoods are like. Call it a 5 minute race realist ride.