(((Anglo))) TV

(((Anglo))) TV

When did Maisie start doing British TV adverts?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Fuck off D&C shill, and for the last time London, or rather the City of London may be home to the Rothschilds, but Jewry persists everywhere. Unless you live outside the EU or in a country that's attempting to rebel against them (basically Poland/Hungary) you have no room to talk.

t. Eternal Anglo

?

Kek. I think I may have made that post. I had those adverts so much.
NO! I'm going to buy some fucking M&M's. Fuck off.

NO?

t. cancer killing Holla Forums

>or

Yeah, you have no fucking idea what I said.

Some countries take their Jewish occupation gracefully and only have small outbursts, like 90% of Western Europe. Germany, Belgium and France in particular. They will fall if they don't at least do something like elect someone that isn't completely controlled. France missed their mark and some shills suggest Le Pen wouldn't have made a difference anyway, Belgium just seem to be out of the picture entirely and Merkel just needs a bullet put through her kikey commie cowtits already.
Some have small displays of resistance like Spain, Italy and of course the UK but otherwise aren't doing anything majorly consequential. They're one step above the rest but can still be subverted easily and regularly receive commands from (((them))), such as accepting more rapefugees or encouraging the proliferation of Islam and Judaism.
Others flip-flop like the US and Russia, taking whichever side is the most advantageous or that which will go down the path of least resistance, even though they have more than enough power to completely change the game.
And then there are some which are trying their damned hardest to gas in spite of adversity, which include Hungary and Poland. Yes, they may be EU member states, but believe me they will not stay that way for much longer. These are the countries that have the right to judge others, for they have awoken to the best of their ability and will prove to be stalwarts in any inevitable culture war. If you're not from those countries then you're just another passenger onboard the sinking ship tossing water onto another section out of spite when you could be helping out.

How about you go whip out your P so you can go take a P and I can shoot you from behind when you least expect it?

t. Island Heeb

So hotwheels got a sex change? I guess that explains why he left.

Keep crying.

France was pretty done from the start. Going by those leaks, they even have law enforcement involved with Antifa and communism.

haha fuck I hate this add, it's a monument to how deluded the left is.

I never understood Maltesers, just eat M&Ms ffs.

M&Ms is peasant candy.

Is it true when a Pakistani passes you in the street you have to move into the road and bow to him?

Who the fuck thought this would be a good idea to sell chocolates?

Not in the UK dipshit.

I e never seen it before now
It that's garbage

*but

That's so fucking jewy

Never forget the 1400 in Rotterdam lad

There, are you happy, you toothless crumpet Jew?

Pretty sure he meant Rotherham. Your country is absolute shit, subhuman Pakistanis got a free pass to rape young British girls for a decade and they are still doing it even know that people found out about it. There a a lot of talk about Sweden being the ultimate cucks, but I seriously doubt that after reading about the reaction to the Pakistani rape gangs in Britain. You guys are the true cuck kings.

Oops, I meant two put two decades.

We had those filenames here not too long ago. Before the last hack, those were the filenames.

Britbongs always disappear when you mention how cucked they are.

delet this

Peanut M&Ms.

this
How can brits be this cucked? germany, sweden, italy, those countries are cucked but at least have the excuse of being conquered axis powers
britcucks willingly gave up their guns, freedom and laid down for paki dick to rape their daughters, they are beyond pathetic

Jesus fucking Christ why does nobody know how those filenames work.
They keep track of time, we switched last year and that filename is from this year.

They are in total denial about it. They are where whites in America were fifteen years ago: the problems are there and obvious, but everybody just pretends it doesn't exist.

LOL

Don't think your country's so great, unless it's one of those eastern European countries that the brown People don't even want to go to, we're all in this boat together, unfortunately. If you're American you should doubly shut up. You have entire cities that are no go zones.

The difference is that the media in most other countries sweep those kind of crimes under the rug and pretend they are not happening, they are never given mainstream attention. The Pakistani rapists exclusively targeting young white children didn't just receive national attention, it got global publicity and yet despite that those same gangs (even the very same people in some cases) are still operating with no real opposition. Even the Swedes have targeted rape niggers for death before, Britain is genuinely cucked beyond belief.

If you really want to understand what I mean by this statement Google "telford rape gang" it is much worse than anything that happened in Rotherham and it got a lot less publicity because of that. Any nation that allows such things to happen within its borders deserves to be destroyed and any group of people that are willing to turn a collective blind eye to such atrocities aren't worthy of continued existence. Wars have been started over much less than what is happening in Britain right now (and all of Europe but like I said, it's public knowledge what the subhumans are doing in Britain).

Perfidous Albion needs to be wiped from the map