Brit/pol/ #1204: Comfy Evening Edition

Prime Minister to approve new grammar schools, 'leaked' document confirms
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/grammar-schools-new-leaked-document-theresa-may-justine-greening-policy-a7228491.html

EU nationals living in UK 'cannot be identified'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291830

'Phantom' students skew migration data
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37279130

David Davis reveals Government's Brexit strategy
express.co.uk/news/politics/707262/David-Davis-Government-s-Brexit-strategy-Britain

Theresa May considers banning EU migrants from coming to Britain unless they have a job
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/05/theresa-may-considers-banning-eu-migrants-from-coming-to-britain/

After Brexit G20 nations returning to protectionism, say economists
express.co.uk/news/world/707540/end-globalisation-brexit-g20-protectionisms

Keith Vaz future considered by MPs after allegations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37283328

'Phantom' students skew migration data
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37279130

First Minister to set out programme for government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37276935

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KsAdz#selection-401.345-401.726
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/farage-for-breitbart-trump-stole-the-march-on-brexit-and-now-hillarys-floundering/
wordpress.wpprivate.com/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right/
twitter.com/b_judah/status/773268398516146177?lang=en-gb
wsj.com/articles/jewish-baby-boom-alters-israeli-palestinian-dynamic-1468499825
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right/?utm_term=.eca8b50c99d5
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right/?utm_term=.eca8b50c99d5>>7386534
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/polish-hate-crime-harlow-essex-attacked-murdered-vigil-arek-j-wik-brexit-a7225166.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/462430/Andrew-Young-death-The-single-punch-that-killed-a-vulnerable-man-and-shook-Britain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775517/Protesters-storm-runway-London-City-Airport-bringing-flights-standstill-stranding-thousands-passengers.html
british-history.ac.uk/
twitter.com/UKIP
scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2015133/nine-people-trapped-israel-building-site-collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=X8X0NMmZAc8
youtube.com/watch?v=-kww_3Ohg18
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/european-universities-slide-down-global-rankings-guardian-blames-brexit/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773181751749402624
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776242/Cal-State-LA-latest-university-offer-segregated-housing-black-students-safe-space-campus.html
archive.is/Tsb18
archive.is/H5x1z
archive.is/mTUtI
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=tnYqvp4gUqQ&start1=167&video2=K2rwxs1gH9w&start2=0&authorName=
youtube.com/watch?v=St2no8VynZE
twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/773229330864410628
archive.is/4U7BU
shred-my-anxiety.tumblr.com/post/118132153760/intro-video-ill-pick-a-few-questions-to-answer
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/06/jeremy-corbyn-fails-to-win-backing-of-other-ub40?CMP=share_btn_tw
express.co.uk/news/world/707916/Thousands-call-VISA-FREE-migration-UK-Australia-New-Zealand-Canada
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/mod-hands-islamic-state-hit-list-publishing-20000-soldier-names-online/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/bbc-blows-tax-payer-cash-anti-donald-trump-programming-tells-mexicans-youre-welcome/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37293426
express.co.uk/news/world/707617/Sweden-migrants-unprecedented-rise-violence-sex-attacks
express.co.uk/news/world/707920/Calais-refugees-race-Jungle-Britain-camp-bulldozed-world-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for BASED NA

no gordon posting please

Should have been called "I veto your dream" edition.

Opium prohibition is a crime against humanity tbf

This was we shall use, but every fucking time you cunts make two threads. Stop it, we don't want to give yanks an excuse to bully us ok?

I hope my cat isn't dead, lads.

Stop posting, Gordon

Why don't you explain the situation, friend.

are you the same lad from the last thread with the cat problem.

He's been gone for almost two days now.

I'm not Gordon, lad. Ronnikin Skyweasel is fine.

Cat problem? I said the same thing in the last thread, yeah

My cat ran away too but he was useless anyway tbh.

Curious if Mark Fisher has ever met a working-class person in his life

archive.is/KsAdz#selection-401.345-401.726

Trump is going to win lads. I have looked at all the evidence and it's self-evident Trump has the edge. It's a good thing the pollsters and bookies don't see the same, otherwise there would be no point in putting money on him to win.

m8 they were made near enough simultaneously because the rest of you retards left it too late and we had to rush

Gordons out tbh

I think I've forgotten to shower for over a week now tbh lads.

Fuck em.

Chances are it's been taken by a large predatory bird. Get a dog next time like a real man

Look at it, lads. Both he and the cat loves it.

Satire's dead because the soulless middle classes took it over, the working class don't need comedians to laugh.

Lads…. lads..

Why do I even fucking bother? Local community group looking for a grant. Go to the grants website and I see this.

Why fucking bother?

Don't make me cry, lad.

My cat would never run away tbh. He's probably just lost.

21st for Saint Sharpe the rothschild-hunter

Complain about lack of diversity.

give it like three more days and then you can start panicking.

Is that why his boyfriend left him?

what does this mean?

The only problem with his Spanish wife, she had no tits.

Pretty sure Gordon ended it.

Apparantly his boyfriend was scared of him.

Now, how anyone can find Gordon scary is beyond me.

Very true and very sad. Working class sensibilities are more similar to aristocratic sensibilities in many ways.

Do you reckon the orientals ever sleep with their relatives by accident because they all look so alike? Could that be why they're such a fucked up race of peoples?

I told him to use his powers on Gordon for being left wing when he posted pictures of him shooting lightning tbh.

A cat was run over on the road in my village this morning. You don't happen to live in Bucks do you?

other than the fact he's a mentalist cretin, I really don't know…

tbh

OTP

Lad don't be racist. Gordon's dad sent the pigs round.

Reminder that Sharpe saw Elizabeth Hurley's tits.

He's a big guy. I'm assuming his bf was a deformed low t weakling too only smaller.

We all saw her tits, best part of the entire epic tbqh lad. I bet Sean Bean fucked her irl, there's no way she could have turned down his rugged manliness of the time.

Krauts really ARE deluded cucks, lads. The real knee slapper had to be getting blown out by a Pole and a Romanian.

No. And if he had been run over I would have found him by now. Unless whoever did it hid his body.

Please don't filter me, lad.

Great hopefully Mr. Mortimer can help out.

WHAT IS THE BEST KRAFTWERK ALBUM!?

And why is it Electric Cafe?

Right what was that in the other thread about pinko scum students being triggered on LBC by a certain ross from boston?

I wanna know more about that. Can some kind user give me a summary for better yet a jewtube link or something?

Nothing warms the cockles of my heart as much as seeing insufferable commie student bellends btfo

Computerwelt

Computer World or Tour de France imo.

Pleb choice lads

Though all their albums are pretty great

For the sake of the nationalist community, it's important to talk about Gordon. :^)

Kek

He wasn't from Boston, it's just that whenever the word Ross is mentioned, that Sam Hyde sketch must be brought up. It's the same with Boston on its own.

I honestly can't believe someone so cucked would post on a chan

Not really. However, I'm not going to go into it, because you clearly already know everything that needs to be known.

Not in every thread lad, it's getting beyond a joke. At least when it was Hale posting in every thread we had someone attractive to look at. But This Gordan posting, he's just the worst of the worst. There's already a /cow/ thread dedicated to him go there if you need to post about him, but in every thread is taking the piss.

flappy tits

Posting in an insulting and arrogant manner is the culture of chans m8, get use to it.

I don't think there's really anybody who REALLY likes krauts.

I've got better tits than her.

Funny, you'd expect an Irish guy to own it the same way a Jew would.

Come on lads the only choice is between pics related tbh

I have no idea who this man is.

kek get used to it.

really makes you think 🤔

McGregor does, lad's only 5'9.

Man-Machine is pretty GOAT to be honest

:-)

So long for h'white nationalism.

I'm retarded . . . NOT!

Gay orgy in Washington? Aw yea!

but what about the triggering of the students lad? Thats what im interested in, not that scratty colonial eceleb certain elements of the board are infatuated with.

I'm raping an underage girl…NOT!

why

Aren't you guys ordering pest control and plumbers to his home?

FRESH FARAGE
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/farage-for-breitbart-trump-stole-the-march-on-brexit-and-now-hillarys-floundering/

Forgot I had the actual one of her tits.

you've really hurt my feelings now, because I literally don't have a witty comeback. I have no way to proceed tbh. :(

If you want to know why it's because they practically invented Detroit techno with Numbers, and that's it. Yet another allegedly black cultural tour de force invented by whitey.

His Farage for Breitbart article was just him repeating what he's said before which is why no one posted it I think.

Do you reckon she took Sharpie in the pooper?

The energy is too high.

Imagine China's butthurt if Farage goes to Hong Kong.

No shit. Rock and Roll and blues was influenced by country and sea shanties. Niggers have nothing except for bongos.

I miss Pete Postlethwaite.

Honestly I was just trying to make a funny shitpost while listening to Electric Cafe.

Computer World, Radioactivity, the Man Machine and Electric Cafe are four of my favourite albums of all time. No real need to choose between them.

When are they going to make Ginnie versions of those anime pillows? Either way going to bed tbh.

I was very sad when Sgt Hakeswill caught that lung disease while conducting that brass band up in yarkshire then died in ayylium3.

What's a good British hobby lads?

1st link just sends me to
wordpress.wpprivate.com/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right/
Server not found.

getting cucked

Paki bashing.

Getting shitfaced and having a kebab afterwards.

Trolling opportunity

twitter.com/b_judah/status/773268398516146177?lang=en-gb

wsj.com/articles/jewish-baby-boom-alters-israeli-palestinian-dynamic-1468499825

Pogo stomping pakis.

Clearly their fantasy politics ethnostate is more important than getting Trump elected to secure the border.

Cucking foreign cunts

Fair play, I don't even think I've listened to Electric Cafe tbh.

warm fanny fruity

K

It doesnt get more british than that tbh

Too much autism.

Do people actually do that shit?

I didn't learn what Games Workshop was until 2014, and I thought it was ridiculous.

40Gay fam

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right/?utm_term=.eca8b50c99d5

Yes. I've played tabletop games for years. It's fun to banter and roll dice. It's how men used to learn to fight wars without any one dying.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/06/nigel-farage-donald-trump-calls-himself-mr-brexit-heres-why-hes-right/?utm_term=.eca8b50c99d5>>7386534

>tfw just home and I'm in the mood to bully anons

NO

Wow, aren't you lads part of the cool gang? Go play football with your thin girl nu-male faggot friends while getting drunk together with other men touching each others dicks in the toilets, sharing the same woman with each other. Sloppy seconds for all!

Cheers lad.

wew lad, didn't mean to bring up bad memories o the bullies lad

I just prefer LOTR tabletop is all smdh fam

There's the autism I was talking about.

Bricklaying and banter

I enjoy the moddeling and painting aspect of the hobby

ebin maymay

conquering the orient

Instanf filter m8

YES
I bet that's how big your dick is in centimetres when gets erect from Jamal fucking your mummy.

Times that by 3 and I bet that's how many years you've not been with a woman.

Someone has been bumruffled by the bullies tbh lad.

Woodcraft

How did you know lad?

Must be shit failing at the failure's sport lmao

Tabletop games do reek of Prussian autism tbh. It's like playing with model train sets and whatnot.

Has anyone webm'd based Ross yet?

Says the nerd.

What are the chances this fellow hates (((Bernard Manning)))?

I agree mate. There's way too much autism in the community.

I really hate this fucking Iranian prick.

Sixth sense.

There are real live people behind every post on here, not actual smug frogs.

LOTR tabletop is for fags. That shit netted GW a massive loss and is in part, responsible for the jew like price hikes because they got stuck in a production contract with new line cinema that waaay outlasted the LOTR products popularity and shelf life.
Now they are forced to flog a dead horse while most folk just want to buy 40k.

t;
GW shareholder

just pick on the manlets, they get super angry

Just ignore bullies, lads

Having one share hardly qualifies you as integral to the GW investment arm.

Yes.

Theresa May will be hard of 'EU' migrants from other good countries but let in teh muzzies.

(She's so concerned with girl's welfare she'll go to war in Syria but brit girls can be raped
for all she cares.)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE I'LL JUST PLAY AUTISM TABLE TOP WITH SHIT LORE AND EVEN SHITTER CREATURES AND STUFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Send this to jahans

MANLET

Keep 'em coming, user

You jealous of my GW shares lad?

I inherited them if it makes you feel any better.

GW yearly price hikes were going on long before LOTR

tbh lads I actually quite like middle class Indian people. Their younger women are quite qt and they tend to be pleasant to live around. (inb4 someone replies with a pic of some peasant bathing in the Ganges)

I still don't like blacks though and I hate Muslims more than ever now I've spoken to a few red pilled Indians about what they're like in India. Apparently they're just as bad. Trying to colonise as much of India as possible for their religion.

Nothing will ever make me stop hating Jews either.

Funny, isn't it.

Lad there are over 80 books worth of lore spanning 40 thousands years of time, if not more and there is still a lot more to be done.

How do Libertarians deal with gypos parking up in public parks and fields and shitting up the place

christcucks are quite funny sometimes

And they're still shit lmao

Not really lad, as for the past few years GW shares have been falling in worth.

Indians are fucking disgusting
t. A guy who lived with an India girl for a year

What's the context lad?

Presumably the "public" parks would actually just be part-owned by all of the local residents, in which case they would be able to forcibly remove the gyppos from their private property

Tell us your tale lad

I quite like iranian girls tbh

based first ed. artwork.

Only after they've had nosejobs though it seems

Assimilated Indians are pretty fun, though they are often sluts.

Actual Indians are usually fat (very high-carb diet) and have disgusting Asiatic ethics

I own several businesses but yeah keep on eating up shit lore made by people wanting you to buy more shit ill-proportioned miniatures lad

Send in your Private militia of 13 yr old kid soldiers from the congo who are addicted to the designer drugs you make.

Let him talk bullshit, everybody knows labour are full of it and digging their own graves. The only other option people will have is UKIP because they'll never vote tory.

Good grasp of the history of the reformation there m8

Fun fact, Queen Mary returned the Church of England to Roman control. So technically, if you are obsessed with claiming a king was the reformation's origin, then Edward was the "start" of our church

Lots of Iranians are aryan.
Shame they're Muslim nutters living in a third world dictatorship. If Iran were more secular I think it'd be a massive tourist destination.

what a cuckhole

And yet it's core ideals are centred around sex. Priests being able to marry, divorce being ermissable, condoms, etc. Hur le liberty of le gospel like it's some sort of fucking libertarian manifesto

fuck off lad

Another day another day of double-standard ridden media and anti-brexit propaganda..

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/polish-hate-crime-harlow-essex-attacked-murdered-vigil-arek-j-wik-brexit-a7225166.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/462430/Andrew-Young-death-The-single-punch-that-killed-a-vulnerable-man-and-shook-Britain

i always wished they spelt 'burdoned' right tbh

These. I have/had a few as friends and they were okay, Pajeet boys used to get jealous and salty as fuck though.

The uggo liberal girls can fuck off though.

Iran pre islamic revolution was basically like any other western country.

Shame we told the yanks to overthrow them because they stopped ~ ~ giving~ ~ selling us their oil. pic related

Lad…

appealing to the working class tbh.

Its weird that I made a very similar edit at some point. For a second I thought someone had reposted my OC from a few years back

I actually made this as a favour to my cuck friend who gleefully posted it to /r/unitedkingdom

Not our fault that germany went into anaphylactic shock in 1939 you sods.

Is there such a thing as black robots, lads?

lmao look at this retard and laugh at his grasp of history

I'm sorry, but are you implying that the Islamic revolution was orchestrated by the CIA? Because if so I suggest you do some reading on the subject.

(Checked)
Make it so.

Have to wonder: what possibly justified these three people taking the opportunity to hijack Trump's campaign in order to promote themselves? Isn't securing the border before it becomes impossible due to demographics the top priority, or am I missing something here?

Yes these are "core" ideas and not things that occured much later

Other than priests being able to marry of course.

I remember that. His disgusting half wog mother was in the papers saying how he dindu nuffin and how the sentence was too harsh.

I like it, never seen it before. Saved.

Because a lot of these spastics never want to be in power, they just like to complain and put themselves over.

what does it mean

David duke is a narcissistic cuckold bitch and likely Democrat shill.

Face it brah, the reason your "Church" is even in existence is because the Pope was held captive by Philip V and couldn't grant Henry VIII a dissolution of his marriage on the grounds that she had already fucked his brother Arthur. Except it dawg.

Lad it's pretty much considered fact that the US/UK government initiated a coup d'état against the Shah of the Iran after he nationalised the oil.

It's not conspiracy theory

Islam is just the Jewish version of the Black & White Minstrel Show

You're embarrassing yourself. Please stop

Isn't Duke a known adulterer who robbed his supporters to fuel a gambling habit?

Seems like he's salty that Trump's CIVIC nationalism's gained more traction in a year than whatever he espouses has in decades.

any one else notice Brit/pol/ quality dropped massively since (((someone))) started adding "top thread site wide" to the main page?

Yes we have had an influx of newfags lately.

I'm not being salty, just pointing it out.

Is there a single judge in the UK that doesn't need to hang?

I guess that depends whether he added that feature a month or so after the general election.

Sickening isn't it?

HE DINDU NUFFINN

Meanwhile Black Lives Matter funded by subversive George Soros is stirring up shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775517/Protesters-storm-runway-London-City-Airport-bringing-flights-standstill-stranding-thousands-passengers.html

kek i mean based Charlie but yeah dismiss the whole argument based on one irrelevant mistake or even fixate on it from this point like the rest of you lefty luvvies do! Based female vicars

meant for

TRIPS FOR BASED ME

I also remember the judge who gave the ridiculously short sentence (4 years, out in 2 on good behavior) then refused to talk about the lenient sentencing.

Liberal cunt judge Keith Cutler (a fucking crypto imo)

Can't tell if trolling or cognitive insertion agent.

Well done lad

He's very salty, I listen to his radio show sometimes and every episode in tune into he's bitching about Trump and saying he laid the groundwork etc.

And now he's running his own campaign for senate on Trumps coat tails like the little me me me bitch he is.

What this guy said, they can't into real politics. I disagree with bashing David Duke though, he a gud boi.

Lads my fucking desk broke

Now im sitting on the floor with my computer monitors on a shitty little ottoman with my keyboard on my lap and my mouse on the floor next to me

I feel like a subhuman

no that feature is more recent

kek

Did they name drop him?

Hopefully he'll get justice in prison.

Since when, he supports Trump to my knowledge.

As much as people do moan, we need newfags to keep the board alive and, just maybe, let it grow.

Judges are representatives of the people and when the people are cucked… well…

So, if Henry had managed to get his divorce from the Pope, how would he or his successor have been able to deal with the rapidly growing amount of reformers in all sections of society?

TOp kek

Same way they got rid of them everwhere else brother

They're representative of a the cuckolds who put them in their position. They're usually toffs who feel guilty for being rich and white

He bitches that he doesn't get on the microphone at his rallies and go full stormtard thanking the "European Americans" for building the country etc.

Also that he's not hardline enough and like he said, he genuinely believes the only reason Trump has had success is because of Duke, somehow.

He's a jealous little bitch. I lost all respect for him in this election.

Hyped lads? Haven't gotten any audience screencaps in a while tbh

We must keep going until we're at saturation point. What does it matter if our own people are fucked over?

Good one to show tribal Labour voters who may still be delusional enough to believe they are on the side of the working man.

(checked)
Perfect.

I know, the double standards and the media consensus on what should be made a big deal of is utterly despicable and frustrating. Thing is assaults like this happen for no reason whatsoever all the fucking time to white people, just in the wrong place at the wrong time when some cunts are about. Police don't even give a fuck and won't even search for them. I've been bricked in the head, had a dog chain whipped across my face, randomly punched/getting into a fight from aggro pissheads etc etc; nobody gives a fuck, it's just part of living near a rough area.

tldr; shit happens.

Doesn't encourage them at all but yeah whatever blud

You're thinking of the 1953 coup d'état NOT the 1979 Revolution.

It's just going to degenerate into trainshit isn't it?

No lads. It's disgusting.

Gee I wonder why white people may possibly hate niggers, couldn't possibly be anything to do with the stupid stunts like they pulled today or the entitlement or the racist card being shoved in everyone's face constantly.

I don't think a lot of people really hate niggers for their stupidity or their violent ways which many of us manage to avoid, I think the main reason most of us hate niggers is because they never shut the fuck up with their blubbering.

We could troll this way..

I know which was what I was talking about originally.

Although both events are quite clearly linked.

I can only hope so tbh.

Grindr priests

kek

It's just going to be a game of no true scotsman, instead it will be no true commie

England wasn't an absolute monarchy built on serfs though. It was a monarchy restricted by parliament and filled with a mostly freeman populous who were typically much more loyal to their immediate Lord than their King.

Henry the 8th, before the dissolution of the monestries, was quite poor. The tudors had to give up a lot of wealth to get power. Charles was in a much better position to defeat the reformers and he lost, how would have Henry faired?

Oh yeah, it was pretty high profile. The vile half wog mother got death threats after her bitching to the papers if i remember right.

A lot need to hang yes.

UK Coroners tend to be pretty based though.

It's the attitude, stupid!

And yet it still managed to oppress religious dissent all the time lmao

kids are such fuckbois now

Parliament meant nothing when Henry VIII was in power

Well thats it, you are proven to be historically illiterate, as expected.

Yeah of course fam It's not like I have a masters degree on this particular subject but OK filtered lmao

History is for faggots. You're reading war time propaganda and assuming it's real.

See : Hitler

tbf charles i took a massive steaming shit on parliament for decades and he was a 5'1 manlet

Is there anything you're not?

come on

You clearly have no idea how AngloSaxon law works, or even basic GERMANIC law worked prior to the continental romanization.

Is it too late to join the Question Time audience for Corbyn vs Smith?

I get the feeling the Beeb is going to try to balance it so that Smith doesn't get booed heavily like in every hustings so far, but it might be more entertaining if we can get some info circulating on twitter to help Corbynistas infiltrate as Blairites.

Genuinely filtered for being a dunce lmao

come on lad.

I specifically referred to the Islamic Revolution in my post, chief. The Islamic Revolution was a popular reaction to Anglo-American meddling.

I've not been discussing history with you you spacker.

ja bruder! relevantischmussen auf der subjectunglingen!

it was more like a tripod jihad tbh

You mean he didn't let them meet? While in the mean time he couldn't raise taxes, completely crippling his government?

During this period, parliamentarians raised armies, bought weapons, produced pamphlets and generally got themselves into a position where they could destroy their own King in war?

Well in the end that's true because we've become too cucked to even fight

ULLA ACKBAR!

That means they will die at the end from some kind of ethnic bioweapon that white brits are immune to so pretty good in all tbhfam.

That's how it appeared at first but it didn't turn out to be so now did it?

Besides, always talk up your opponent, why do you think people always talk about muh Nazi engineering despite it being unreliable junk that broke-down on its own more than we could break it?

He raised taxes without parliament and they did nothing for decades.

Fuck off you silly munter I'l shag your mum until her crack bleeds lmao

It's also
NOT POLITICS

What about the history of your local?

OH SHID IT'S DAT POPPY!

They aren't allowed to use condoms so when they rape all the northern slags they'll die of some new strain of mega-VD

Is joe civic?

Well most people consider that to be the beginning of the islamic revolution before any leaders showed up

Lads, why don't we have a system in place where the monarch owns all land but rents out duchies and counties etc to whomever wants to pay the rent, and then all these tenants come together in parliament to discuss the running of the Kingdom? And the tenants can raise the money for the rent through whatever means they want, and can decide on taxation law and minimum wages etc?

Ship Taxes and Monopolies were very small revenue streams which only served to make the population of England have Charles even more

While Scotland was important, it is rediculous to claim that the conflict in England was irrelevant

Wrap it up in patriotism, YES. But for the most part nobody really cares, certainly not about the wonders of Ancient Greece and Plato or anything like that.

british-history.ac.uk/

Absolutely fucking tons on there tbh.

dont be a dafty

I wouldn't say he's civic but he's certianly more practical these days and realises we need to use non-white votes in the same way that Trump has.

Nice cop-out. Are you some sort of cop?

lmao lmao lmao so u saying that things would have gotten as crazy had the scottish issue not boiled over? lmao

No i'm correcting the record

What you listening to girls and goys?

His nationalism is based on local ancestry and a strong patriotic feeling for one's borough.

Personal Rule was unsustainable and any catastrophe would have caused it to collapse

He's a White Nationalist

Some of it was alright, some of it wasn't.
Their tanks were shit; Typical examples of German autism.

I get the feeling he's civic from his vids.

When you rely on non white votes to get yourself into power you're pretty much abandoning any pretences of creating a pure ethnostate imo

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! get a load of doctor who here lads! Can you prove our claims? No yeah? No? lmao

And his dislikes include

Reckon there's anyone degenerate enough to fuck these people so hard and raw that they sob their eyes out and beg to be straight again so they don't get their arse split and their schincter busted a second time?

Is it even possible at this stage when you have a ton of white cucks in the country? I share the national front ideal as much as the next person but I don't see how it's going to happen with the old methods.

Brexit-rock tbh lad

This is dead. Get over it.

He doesn't like bullies either.

twitter.com/UKIP

What is the fucking point?

Based Renegade lads!

So is this. Get over it.

So you are saying a King who didn't have the power to raise an army to stop the invading Scots could have kept going indefinitely? K

Even Kevin Sharpe agrees on that point m8 and his history of Charles the 1st is rather flattering

Weeeeeeeew wtf?

As far as I'm concerned if someone wants to create some pure white ethnostate I'm probably not going to fight against them but I'm not wasting my life on that.

Seems kind of wasteful when you could be politically investing yourself in movements/ideologies that are actually going places.
At the end of the day if someone told me I could either vote for a civic party/candidate like Trump with a chance of doing something or a white nationalist party/candidate that might get one seat at best I'll always pick the least radical option.

Also I find myself disliking white people the more I grow older. Too many of them are no better than niggers for me to consider them worth considering my "brethren" or whatever.

Part of our ideology is that it must happen. Two groups cannot live in the same region without conflict. As such an ethno state must happen.

That doesn't mean it will be the same as area it is now or that we'll include all whites, only that it is impossible for it not to happen unless white die out.

Israel deserves no respect tbh, they're poor brickies.
scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2015133/nine-people-trapped-israel-building-site-collapse

lmao he raised dat army tho fam lmao

just stop replying dawg

this is a complicated part of our history that i'm not interested in pursuing.

What the fuck is that about?

Pretty much my take tbh.

It's a completely sane woman who has legit gripes with the alt right lad :^)

Did you drink gasoline as a kid?

YANKS OUT

I thought they'd made it up for the sketch tbh

Lad joe is big and ugly enough to take some bants.

He shouldnt shit on everyone else in the nationalist movement who is actually trying to do something if he doesnt want ribbing on the chans should he.

Gerry Gable will be dead soon anyway - him, ANaL and seeeerchlight are no longer the threat they used to be. Times are a changing.

Don't post Yanks lad

Wandering womb syndrome

These crazy women are a detriment to our progress

Trust a Jew not to pay a bricklayer their due 100,000

If he could raise an army, why did he let the scots occupy the north of England and why did he call the short parliament?

Why was parliaments unwillingless to provide him with the taxation rights to raise his army such an issue that he raised an army against his own people and caused his how kingdom to collapse into civil war?

Seems like odd behaviour for a man who could have just raised the army and kicked out the scots tbh fam.

go away ttpw

WHAT THE FUCK

lel forgot about this one.
I don't think they're genuinely insane, i think it is one big fucking act in order to sow discord.

great map

Cuckservativsm at its finest.

On a micro scale I disprove that every day.
I think most people do since we all have non white co-workers or friends/family members or people we interact with on a regular basis.
It rarely, if ever, results in conflict.

How that pans out on a macro scale though remains to be seen.

It's like the An cap thing. They will never dismantle the government in their life time but they can work on gaining control of it. The smart ones accept their dream is impossible so instead they just want to co opt it.

I doubt the white ethno state will happen but I'll work towards it. Sooner or later it will happen but that doesn't mean I'm going to try forcing it now.

What is Anglo-Saxon? What is the cut off point? Is it genetic? Linguistic? Cultural?

THEY'RE ALL DEAD

WE'VE EVOLVED INTO SOMETHING NEW NOW

You're right though dawg. Sick of them pushing the gaelic identity in Scotland even though it's a mixture of various naughty boiz

Context please?

You're broken tbh

you at someone's house so you can post you degenerate?

Her twitter foto pham

Your posting style is exactly like his

The woman going mental is Sinead McCarthy

A feminazi disguising herself as an anti-zionist in order to co-opt our little movement here. She's where all the flat earth shit came from. Legit insane but sadly some Holla Forumsacks actually fall for her bullshit

Nearly missed that bit youcheeki shit piss off out of *MY* general

Having to work together because you have no choice is different.

want to get riled up lads?..I was riding round town tonight and I saw loads of black male, white female couples…they were all trashy slags obviously but it was uncanny. I was just imaging them in a few years, forever single mum

oh and even worse I swear I saw a white couple with a black baby, dreadlocks, van owning adoptive types…now fairs fair we live in a free country and people have the right to be compassionate and help orphans but rly…maybe they guy let his wife get knocked up

iirc someone had been posting stuff about 'harming' her child or something, she was probably being trolled hard tbh.

Sounds like your average woman. This is how they all act.

I remember that shit. She asked with a straight face why if the world is round doesn't the water fall to the bottom and into space.

wut

We aren't interested in what you gett upto in your hometown of New York Doritus

I once trolled some flat Earthers by disrupting them by asking how Catholic mass applied to their theories of a flat Earth. I just kept asking and acting nigger dumb niggerish.

Can this country be saved without religion?

No. Sadly, no. Without a religion as strong as Islam it will fall to the zealots willing to fight harder.

shalom

When did I do that?

I'm an Anglo american, not a Brit. My people chopped your little empire up long ago.

wish we could do it again tbh

Then how come you've left me alone and gone after other people like the one who posts music? I've posted a few things in the last few threads but you only hurl accusations when I point out idiotic Yank Jerrycuckery.

Because the way that you "point out idiotic Yank Jerrycuckery" is only done by you.

Fuck off and stop international girlposting.

There are quite a few of us left, Ahmed

Our Empire evolved into the commonwealth fam, technically it's still knocking about in the form of many overseas territories too

Many old parts would rejoin given the chance: Jamaica, Hong Kong, Rhodesia, etc.

What's it like living in a less than 60% "white" country?

GET ON WITH THE ROTHERHAM SERIES YOU FUCKING FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=X8X0NMmZAc8

Of course there are, Juanito

How's the half nigger half jewish president working out for you?

I'm sure there are plenty, José

He's probably spending too much time in Edinburgh bathhouses.

Yeah, and promptly immigrate straight to the British isles in search of greener pastures.

Sucks ass. Won't even lie. It's gonna be terrible, because I'm pretty sure we're going to turn into Brazil(at best) or South Africa/Rhodesia(at the worst).

Its funny because I would have probably watched Woes's Rotherham series but he decided to become an alt right cuck.

Hilarious how all the e-celebs have wholeheartedly embraced the alt-right label. All these fucks care about is self-promotion

They can already do it lmao they want to rejoin the empire so we can make them prosper again but trust a fat yank not to know anything about issues beyond where his next burger is coming from and which one of the bruthas are gonna fuck his fat wife next kek

Irony

This Milo apology is triggering tbh

We should stop openly pay Gordon attention on his channel. I believe he is self censoring his autism and hamster raping because of our insults. I want squeaky piss bottle gordon back

youtube.com/watch?v=-kww_3Ohg18

Why not apply the same thing to jerrycuck telavivsion? Think of it as a 'soft' dresden.

You'll become Mexico but with lighter skin and niggers.

So basically just America like it is now but your women with have nice hips/bunda and more of you will be multilingual.

fucksake, can i not make a bloody joke without being accused of a fit of the triggers?

I see the british racemixing reputation is not untrue.
Spic women are disgusting whores.

Anyone know this soul crushing feel?

Does faggotry get mentioned every time Spencer is in a hangout/interview etc?

Hard work is respectable you nigger tier autist.

Stop making excuses.

they also have horrid raspy voices, often a rather masculine musculature, and hairy arms, not to mention they're irritating hen-pecking cows.

Yes break your back for Ahmed's growing litter. He much appreciates it.

Rather just stay at home and wank tbh.

I wouldn't know, perhaps.

Guilty as charged tbh

You'd probably qualify for a job where you don't even pay tax.

Like what?

What's the threshold now? 16 grand and under?

Anything entry level that isn't graduate.

How does it feel knowing you will be more genetically similar to a random Brit than your half streetshitter mongrel baby?

It's bait lad Stop responding to him.

The "homosexuality as an implicit stand of white identity" was easy to take the piss out of him for, but it really was just a good opening for banter and taking the piss. A friend of mine last night, said "and I can't keep it up" so I leapt at the chance to take the piss, even though it was completely unrelated. People get too salty too easily at harsh wit. They wouldn't last five minutes against a mudslime horde.

I always did quite like Nick Ferrari.

lad project murphy is fun isnt it

Rubber bullets would be more enjoyable to watch tbh.

Fingers crossed for Miss Scotland, Miss NI or Miss Wales, I suppose.

you are a sickening sub human filth, out of this board now, when the day of long knives 2 electric bollgaloo happens your kind will most likely be purged.

It's so obvious what they are doing.

Pathetic,

Is it really race mixing if your kids come out looking Greek/Spanish/Portuguese?

(checked)
kek aye it takes a while to get the good stuff but when it's good it's good.

aye

I mean it probably helped but to say it built it is a bit of a stretch. Built upon certainly.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

Got some good ones tonight

Your parents would be proud.

There's a distinct difference between "western" civilization and "classical" civilization. Western civilization is built on the skeleton of classical, combined with christianity.

Ah sorry lad, my mistake.

What did you all think of the latest Gordo, lads?
Quite good tbh

This is the current lead attraction to the only wrestling company that takes British wrestlers any more.

Where did we go so so wrong?

I'd like Milo if he fucked off from politics and stuck to technology and feminism.

My mother almost married a halfe caste Indian and my grandfather was an alcoholic who died at 60 something, lad.
And his father was an Irish immigrant who, I think, supported the IRA.

Doubt they'd care who I mixed with.
Mum even said once she always thought I'd fall madly in love with a brown girl.

European Universities Slide Down Global Rankings; Guardian Blames Brexit

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/european-universities-slide-down-global-rankings-guardian-blames-brexit/

Brother, it's not about your parents. It's about your children and your descendants.

If you don't love your people, then sure, throw it all away. But for God's sake, don't throw it away because your parents don't care. Your children and grandbabies DO care, regardless of what your family says.

Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that postgrad degrees have become babby-tier rubber-stamp certificates for the Chinese middle class…

No, Indian or Hispanic.
She doesn't like half black kids because they have "ugly kinky hair" and she doesn't like half Asian kids because they have "slitty eyes".

She doesn't like Jews either but we don't talk about that in public unless she's had drink.

I'd be a good father to my children regardless of what colour they were.
Like I said above, there's only two mixes I think can work anyway because your kids will still look like you.

Personally to me its about finding the right girl. You can tell if a girl's going to give you good children or not and if she's going to be a good mother.

Was University always a meme?

Not back when you had to know Latin and Greek to get in it wasn't.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773181751749402624

wew

Really stretching tbh

For anyone under 40, yes.

Is he talking about Bill Clinton?

What were are prophet's (pbuh) lessons of today?

Didn't you hear? Not being a flaming faggot who kowtows to every other country's whim automatically makes you a warmonger.

That's the gayest thing I've seen in a while.

Didn't you know? The guy who is an agent of Putin also secretly wants to fire nukes at him.

Lets forgot how Hillary is an actual warmonger who has helped to commit war crimes though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776242/Cal-State-LA-latest-university-offer-segregated-housing-black-students-safe-space-campus.html

Cal State LA becomes latest university to offer segregated housing for black students so they have a 'safe space' on campus

Lad, why would I watch British wrestling? They just parody yanks but for 20 people crowds. My cousins a fucking wrestler and I'd never go to see his shit.

Shouldn't we be encouraging this?
Getting back to apartheid would be a good thing.

The segregated housing is for black students, not for white students.

kek i keep hearing people going on about how he's a 'threat to humanity' because that's what the BBC told them, meanwhile its the evil right wing media brainwashing everyone.

BBC not even pretending to be impartial any more

archive.is/Tsb18

This isn't a bad thing mate. We give them their own houses then put the locks on the outside. We'll call it Prison and it'll be where all nigras belong

They show it on local TV and it's one of the daftest things I've seen.

He's notorious for shitty biased articles, it's not a surprise he's a jew.

God she's such a fucking cunt

I hate 90% of the female "Alt-Right E-Clebs" and tbh most of the men aren't much better tbh

Hillary can't lose and if she does it's because Trump cheated!

The last two are what Hillary Clinton is doing

They're damaged women mate. No sane woman picks to hang around outcasts, it devalues her social status and that's all a woman ever has.

And the entrance video at 13:45 could have come straight out of TimnEric.

Most of them are just trendy attention whores

Happens with all fucking political movements and the fact that the "Alt-right" is full of a decent amount of sex starved outcasts doesn't help set the bar high

But you can't do that lad, they love fish 'n' chips on Brighton pier and they wouldn't be able to complain about the QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH weather in Liberia

The women are pretty tasty but I can't fucking take it. Britbongs trying to do American wrestling is fucking terrible. We can't act like yanks and it's just pathetic and sad.

Try this on for size lad.

Why are yank women so spoopy lads?

She looks like an Alice Cooper stage prop

Isn't this just an excuse for pollsters being biased? The margin of error created by undecided voters should account for this.

Honestly what the fuck does he actually do?

He can't even hit a daily video upload rate.

That isn't right.

Where did it all go wrong, lads?

Spooky

WE WUZ TOMMYZ AN SHEEEEEEEEIT
archive.is/H5x1z

He's a fucking art college retard. Why did you expect?

The real fucking stupid thing is that if the Swedes REALLY fucking wanted to have their cuckold fantasy of seeing a mostly black/wog fighting force they could have fucking done it with actual maps/battles that took place but instead the fucking cucks just felt the need to rub salt in the wound and make all the Brits, Frence, Germans etc. Black and the fucking Turks are white

Just realised how out of date that archive is, here's a new one with the responses

archive.is/mTUtI

I can only hope tbh

He's pretty similar to Gordon tbh.

>Trump's odds on Ladbrokes are up to 7/4 previously 11/4
[HILLARY TREMORS INTENSIFY]

Do you believe her lads?

Yes, she's definitely a virgin lad

A couple fucking token pakis doesn't end the fact the soldiers were 99% white

I bet at £100 at Ladbrokes while they were 11/4.

His immigration speech the next day boosted his numbers.

What are your feelings on the immigration of people of pure anglo stock from the colonies back to the UK?

Liking this video is promoting murder.

Fancy a change from Australia, do you?

Is that even a gril?
I can't tell anymore lads.

I strongly want to save the Afrikaners.

Dutch aren't Anglos, lad.

Reading r/badhistory or r/askhistorians only cements my feelings towards university.

Which is to say, it's Jewish cancer that should be demolished.

These people are fucking autists

Oh yeah honey that was such fucking hard work

fucking lefty parents naming their kid savannah

Should that stop us allowing them in?

They didn't ask for this tbh.

#RefugeesWelcome

No thanks. I don't want mudbloods bringing their vegimite here.

fucking sad seeing young english girls destroyed by a decade of bbc and lefty teachers propaganda

SHE'S LIVE GOYS

WITH COMMENTS ENABLED

Lads I have the chance to go to some slam poetry irl at the end of the month, should I go for banter?

I feel like it won't be as funny without your reactions though tbh

Thought so lad. I'll know what kind of girl to look out for now.

Degenerate. I bet you live in the city, don't you?

I've come to accept I'll never find a woman worth investing in. It sucks to be part of a lost generation but it is what it is

Good god how does she move with so little muscle?

Record it and upload.

Wish we had our grandparents generation of women.

If anyone else is feeling down

Never have I seen a girl wear such a low top but have such a non existent desire to see her tits.

She even has her mother with her in some videos.

This is fucked up.

I remember this woman from /fit/

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=tnYqvp4gUqQ&start1=167&video2=K2rwxs1gH9w&start2=0&authorName=

Honestly lads the universe is breaking.

I put a bet on Brexit and won, then I rebet the money on Trump but I can't remember where I bet it. It looks like Betfair.

Fixed it lad

Scream white power and record it lad

true

Has Tim Burton gone too far?

youtube.com/watch?v=St2no8VynZE

Can hardly keep track of how many places Hillary has coughed up her guts.

A new one.

Seriously

Stream it lad and do what says

Pull a Sam Hyde and start quoting stats. If you want you can do it in a sneaky way. Make it sound like the police are in the wrong for arresting niggers just by angrily shouting the stats.

Feel sorry for her lads tbh.

Bet she'd be a qt if she was a normal weight.

Why are the people around her such pathetic fucks?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

smh weird times tbh

twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/773229330864410628
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING KEK

BBC article any minute?

Punished Galloway, a Muslim denied of his dignity

Top kek.

An instant meme/.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Blairite? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Brighton Alternative Homeschooling Association, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Angela Eagle's office, and I have over 300 confirmed broken windows. I am trained in revolutionary uprisings and I get the most reblogs on my Tumblr out of my entire local Antifa chapter. You are nothing to me but just another fascist. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying all that shit about Corbyn over the Internet? Think again, fascist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Anti-Fascists across Britain and your Twitter is being hacked right now so you better prepare for the revolution, fascist. The uprising that wipes out the pathetic little "movement" you call New Labour. You’re fucking dead, fascist scum. I can argue with you anywhere, anytime, and I can debunk your Neoliberalism in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my prior knowledge. Not only am I extensively trained in heterodox economics, but I have access to the entire catalog of my local Marxist book collective and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Blairism off the face of the continent, you little fascist. If only you could have known what glorious social revolution your little “leftist” ideology was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have joined our ranks. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you capitalist shill. I will spread the revolution all over Britain and you will be purged in it. You’re fucking dead, fascist.

Glad they never took off

There's a get soon lads, we need to put it to use

Bomber Harris do it again.

LABOUR WILL COLLAPSE AND UKIP WILL RISE

Rule Britannia tbh

Blighty

KRAUTS STAY OUT

FOR BRITAIN

Kek I did it lads

Feelsgoodman!!!!!!

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

Top work lad

Good lad.

Pics or it never happened.

Lads,

If I have to dress like this to get laid, I think I'll become a monk.

archive.is/4U7BU

Kek

My first quints ever tbh

Never got them on either chan ever

/fa/ as fuck old man though

Every day I become a little less of a pro-white person. These are not my brothers in blood. They're niggers without a sun tan.

I'd imagine her immune system is fucking shit too.

We live in a sick world.

There's nothing inherently good about being white.

A lot of whites are chaff.

All gets belong to the British Empire

Gets are rightful British clay

it's a shame to see young american women opening their cunts to catch semen as it leaks from a hanged nigger's bbc

and who are you supposed to be?

Lad. I need to know there is an outcome to the world where I'm away from this filth. I need to have faith in some group.

Don't make us melt the roads again Hans

THE BANTER KEEPS ON FLOWING

It's difficult.

We've had all our societal institutions torn down or eroded so badly that we're broken.

We just have to keep looking and hoping.

LADS

Do you love your people more than you hate others, or do you hate others more than you love your people?

shred-my-anxiety.tumblr.com/post/118132153760/intro-video-ill-pick-a-few-questions-to-answer
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS

Holocaust deniers btfo tbh lad

I do not want to look and hope. I want to forge things with my own hands.

I don't even have a people.

Every time.

Nice one lad, Brit/pol/ ruling over the yanks once again.

LAD I WANTED TO SLEEP

ONE HALF OF UB40 DISAVOWS CORBYN
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/06/jeremy-corbyn-fails-to-win-backing-of-other-ub40?CMP=share_btn_tw

Not content with wrecking the Labour Party now he's dividing everyone's favourite imitation reggae band

Lads, I think it's time I went to bed. I'm angry and bitter over the world and the state of our people.

After seeing a crop top hoodie I'm just fucking done, sleep is seeming less appealing than a nigger necklace and a tree.

Thank you based media

This might help you drift off, lad. Not spoopy, honest.

post more skellys

BRITAIN BEATS AMERICA TO THE PUNCH ONCE AGAIN

What's your story, lad?

CUCKED

WEW

They say it isn't mental illness…

lads, im getting real worried about this knife banning bullshit, how do we stop it? i thought things like this would come in ebbs and flows, and wouldnt last, but this bullshit just keeps coming, and nobody is stopping it.

Gordon's gf in the middle.

Congrats, it's stronger and can get past a detector.

You can't stop it, they dill do whatever the fuck they want and you will take it up the ass like a good goy. Just look forward to the collapse.

Lads I feel good about that get

Time for me to sleep tight

Night m80s

m8, i dont care about dodging bans, i just want the bans to not exist in the first place.

thats the attitude of a cuck, you should at least be willing to contemplate doing something about it

fucking high heels tbh

What's her story?

I'm just a mixture of various western European ethnicities tbh lad.

American? Just be a h'white nationalist.

I've lived in many countries and feel no loyalty to any nation or race.

She got off Mr Bones' Wild Ride

Good night lads.

Paul Joseph Watson's accent irritates me tbh.

That's the reality of someone who understands the bans that are happening. Either you make another Jo Cox of every last one of them or you accept you live in a under a tyranny where they will ban all the weapons so pakis can rape children without fear of the general public offing them.

Realism is not being cucked.

yank antifa are a fucking joke tbh

His hair is awful, too.

fuck realism, people have formed effective pressure groups for dumber shit than the revocation of senseless weapons laws

I'm an American citizen but I lived in Europe for most of my life. I don't feel very American though and I don't think whites are so special. I don't exactly consider myself to be a very political person.

Activism only works if the group doing it has already won. If the government really opposed what you were doing they would shut you down. Consider "pressure groups" to be victory dances and you have a more realistic view on the situation.

Holy shit I've found the combination of trans and SJW cancer

Then what the hell are you doing here?

So it's an extreme case of anorexia basically.

lad you need to read a book because you sound like one of those autistic kraut that blames entropy and mortality on the yanks

shitlords smh tbh

mind your manners tbf

REEEEEEEEEE

How do they piss?

nonsense, stop being such a fucking defeatist

Some of the discussions here are interesting.

Like what?

www.socialmatter.net/2016/04/05/right-wing-activism-always-fails/

Read more faggot.

Leave the pathetic little yank alone mate. He has no culture and no home. Pity him but tell him to stay the fuck away from our islands.

LADS

Fucking kek

Honestly watch this and you will be rewarded within the first 12 seconds.

He needs to have a word with himself.

What? 10 month pregnancy OR are the smashing downy skulls off of the floor immediately post birth?

the BBC probably made this as a stealth bluepill

i would have thought this would be left wing activism, contextually speaking

BBC even only picks left wing spastics

Pretty bad simple anyway, they're picking the high functioning one

Who here /bimbofetish/

Into the oven with you.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE STATE SPONSORED MEDIA

THE BBC MUST DIE

JUST LIKE YOU AND ME

EUGENICS ARE EVIL

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

FUCKING BBC HAHHAHA

I just don't get it . How can someone love their country, want the best future for their country and still oppose eugenics? How does that work!??!?!

I mean, I understand that some eugenic methods might be wrong, but that doesn't mean that the entire concept of eugenics is wrong. It seems extremely intellectually dishonest to completely oppose all recognition of racial pollution..

I saw the tightest cunts of my generation destroyed by madness,
starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking
for an angry fix

Dwarfs aren't even that bad considering they can give birth to healthy children, have fully functioning minds and don't look physically repulsive.

Its the other shit I don't get personally.

I don't like eugenics personally.

Killing unborn children seems like something you should only do if you know the child's going to destroy your life with crippling disfigurement.
Even then I'd find it hard making that decision.

What's that lad?

I've never seen a dwarf birth a normal human.

fucking cohaagen you got what you want now give these people Aiyre

tbh you could stow that lass in your bag and take her out when you need a nice suck, perfect height

It can happen.

With two dwarfs there's a 25% chance of having a normal baby, a 50% chance of having a dwarf baby and a 25% chance of a stillbirth.

GREAT ODDS

Your baby is as likely to be dead as normal. twice as likely to be a dwarf.

Dare you take a spin on the dwarf roulette?

lmao

I created a house of dwarfs in Cuck Kings 2.

Would have made getting that cheevo much harder if paracucks had the balls to implement stillbirths as a mechanic into the game.

I'm 5'11 and my girlfriend is 5'

Will our kids be manlets/womanlets like her or will they be normal sized like me?

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

smh tbh lads…

Chauvinist pig tbh

wew lad

lad im 5'8 and i'd never even look at a girl who wasn't 6', I do not want to breed my manlet genes tbh. I got the recessive genes though since all my brothers are 6'5 and I'm the random 5'8'' blond blue eyed manlet amongst 4 giant black hair blue eyed lads

Poor creature.

Ok then allow me to be the one who says
Good Morning fellows
Jo san
I hope you're doing well today

Look at this smug motherfucker. Holy shit.

Jesus Christ.

What's he got to be so smug about, eh?

There's a fucking mouse living in his head.

You're a bad man.

I'm sorry. He's just so smug.

She needs to stay in the kitchen where she belongs tbqf

Are you talking about ttpw?

lies… you are not, and smug either doesn't apply, or is not relevant nor exculpatory.

i'm thinking of founding a political party and running in 2020
would you vote for me lads?

that's like more than 2 metric years away, so no way, laddie.

No.

What will you do about the NEET problem?

FLUSTERED BY A DOG IN A SKI MASK

tis a summary of jolly ole england, it tis.

truth or lies, choose wisely, or it's your demise.

The worship of false idolatry is a sin lad. Just so you're aware, I'd hate for you to throw away your spirit, your soul so foolishly on a temptation.

Is it LOCAL POLITICS?

Morning News

Thousands call for VISA-free migration between the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
express.co.uk/news/world/707916/Thousands-call-VISA-FREE-migration-UK-Australia-New-Zealand-Canada

MoD Hands Islamic State 20,000-Soldier ‘Hit List’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/mod-hands-islamic-state-hit-list-publishing-20000-soldier-names-online/

BBC Blows Public Cash On Anti Donald Trump Programming, Tells Mexicans ‘You’re Welcome’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/bbc-blows-tax-payer-cash-anti-donald-trump-programming-tells-mexicans-youre-welcome/

UK to explore free trade deal with Australia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832

MPs call for UK to halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37293426

Liberal Sweden turns on migrants amid unprecedented rise in violence and sex attacks
express.co.uk/news/world/707617/Sweden-migrants-unprecedented-rise-violence-sex-attacks

'Someone could get killed' Calais refugees race from Jungle to UK before camp is destroyed
express.co.uk/news/world/707920/Calais-refugees-race-Jungle-Britain-camp-bulldozed-world-news

NEW DAY NEW THREAD

SA's LINKS INCLUDED

Imagine sitting down at the barbers and that spakka walking out and being like "how duh yuh want yuh har?"

Would you be enough of a cunt to get up and walk out or would you sit there and get your shit cucked up?

I FUCKING HATE BRITKIKES