I don't care if that's herpes on her lip

but I am concerned about whether she has ever been blacked or not. Has she?

I know I'm a faggot for liking her for the past fifteen years, but I must know…

Damien, is that you?

your concerned about her being blacked even after she fucked the the faggots from sum 41 and nickelback?

It's just wiggers' cum it's not that bad don't be a h8ter boy

fucking kill yourself.

sad

I'm sure she took a shower or two since then.

I think I recall her playing bascetball with pack of niggers in one of her music videos

SHE'S LIKE SO WHATEVER

YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER
I haven't even heard the song since 2008 but your post dug up some strongly repressed memories

she just gives a nigger a high five and she's super embarrassed about it.

AVRIL NOT BLACKED CONFIRMED
until 2011 only tho

High school?
It's a fun song. Feels good not giving a shit about your shit taste anymore.

it does

hahahaha

Should pull up those shorts, she's got a plumber's crack.

you have to have something to push up first

She is spilling her spaghetti…i am sorry user

Ehh, I just don't like any music that would be considered mainstream, that's all. Have probably fapped to Avril hundreds of times though.

Didn't she married to a nickelback?

Are some people so blind they fall for D-list shoops like that?

Why is she so perfect?

She's cute and has a nice body, shame about the shitty tattoos.

A shame indeed. She has the child bearing hips that could bring joy to a man's life.

hey man those are pretty much entirely work related. at least she doesnt have a full slave or a back tattoo

juicy ass
I always wanted to get her pregnant

That's hot on girls though.

She got Leafed, which frankly, it may be just as bad.

What are you talking aboot? She is a leaf herself

when?

did we ever find out if that sex tape was real? I can't believe theres barely any wins of her out there after 15 YEARS

Lavigne's been dead for almost 13 years btw. This chick is Melissa Vandella, her doppelganger.
http s://twitter.com/givenchyass

Nice job pointing the camera directly at the guy's ballsack and asshole

avril lavigne is dead??

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF NAME IS ANAL LOVIN ANYWAY?

Fags pls go.

lel

There's one i read from our /x/ months ago about Eminem
It was the most weed smoking i've read, but it was very compelling physically, Eminem has in fact changed drastically in appearance and style over the years, facial and overall height swings

she's a leaf, it's best she doesn't reproduce.

She don't look a crack whore so i doubt

Holy shit this is blowing up.

Yeah, that was probably me. I've changed my mind a tiny bit assuming it's the same post but the underlying message is still the same:

Whether you believe that or not, he ended up in a coma. Bailey later sued for defamation but lost. Godknows if this part is true or not, could just be a cover story with a scapegoat.

That's a funny game they like to play by outright telling us it's not the same person by changing their stage name in the subtlest of ways. Sometimes it can be blatant like in the case of Prince but Em's was real subtle.

Writing/recording was probably done inside the cell. Want to know what this cell looks like? The international version of the MMLP cover shows him lying in obvious distress right in front of it. His clothes have suspicious stains on them and you can see from the look on his face he wasn't happy when they took that photo.

Some sites reported on this contemporaneously, the source of which I can't find anymore (was probably wiped when people began to catch on I wouldn't be surprised) although it later "turned out" to be a hoax (probably the same damage control commands issued by those who handled Miley Cyrus a decade later)

Meanwhile the guy that appears in the 8 Mile film is a completely different person. Even when the film originally released people were picking up that the guy that appeared in the film wasn't even the same guy that appeared in the Lose Yourself music video for the film.
Rather interestingly, apparently Eminem was nearly killed during the filming of 8 Mile when they set fire to the abandoned house and it went up unexpectedly fast. Had the cast not escaped through a window that wasn't originally part of the plan, they most likely would have burned to death. Being as they had begun filming by May 2001 yet it wouldn't be out for another 16 months, an unusually long time for a film that wasn't even 2 hours long, I'm wondering if something really did happen and they had to reshoot the whole damn thing. Doesn't help that Brittany Murphy was ritually killed 7 years after the release of the film.

Yeah, this is the death of the first clone that had already died long before. When you see him next he looks completely fucking different. His forehead is about twice as large for one, and I think they probably reused the 8 Mile clone for this. His voice has a really weird accent around this time as well that led to his almost-instantaneous replacement by the clone that took over from 2010 onwards.

I could keep going on and into even more explicit detail but this is basically it. He's been replaced at least three times by this point and the reason as to why Dr. Dre has barely done shit since 1999 is because he's had to dedicate his life to maintaining the only real source of income he has outside of shitty headphones. If his next album flops which it probably will, Trump Curse and all that, they'll probably kill him off for good in order to start milking the cash cow like they did with Tupac for over a decade. If they could find 10 years of content from someone who was only at a professional level for 5 prior to his death, they'll probably find a way to make half a century worth of albums from someone like Eminem who's been at that level for almost 20 years now.

well if they killed paul mccartney, they're probably killing everyone

was there anything other than this?

m8 that could literally be anyone's tits

Really.

nice gif

I thought I was the only grown man who liked Avril.

May she rip in piece.

K

we all love Avril ♥
t. oldfag

I am still trying to contact her ♥

fucking faggot
>>>/oven/

Isn't she with you satan?

You were right about one thing, Kevin: I have been watching; couldn't help myself. Watching, waiting… holding my breath. But I'm no puppeteer, Kevin. I don't make things happen; doesn't work like that.
Free will, it's like butterfly wings – once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage; you pull your own strings.

her butt ♥

shoulda got to her early.

Her singing how do I live is both heart-warming and heart-wrenching knowing what she turned into

How adorable.

what

Poor family maybe.

ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora

she's playing hockey in one of them. that aint cheap

yearbook pics prolly

Here's a quarter of it.

Why do you guys like Avril Lavigne so much.

shes like a hot beverley hillbilly.