They live was "not" about the jews

What a faggot, was he always PC or is this because of the times?

But jews are unrestrained capitalists, unrestrained by morality or western values.

To be honest, it seems like something an anti-semite might say to throw people off the trail. I should know, we can smell our own.

is John Carpenter a jew? i can't seem to find out, just that hes atheist.

I don't know though judging from the themes of his films I assumed he was more of an old school lefty.

Carpenter has always been a Kosher Conspiracy Theorist, he's like Alex Jones, he knows Jews run everything, and he flirts with the idea of letting people in on the secret, but he values his comfort far too much to ever actually risk it.

The focus solely on the jews is a misdirection in the first place. They are merely one of the largest arms of those characterized by the film's 'aliens'.

The point was never to disclose anything to people as a function of warning them. It is a ritualistic attempt at absolution of guilt. It presumes to pass the guilt of being deceived onto those who do not see.

Those of you locked in the mental prison of materialism only look at the fleshly enemy nation to your own nation. The kike and goyim in power are connected by belief. If all you look to is money or race you will not understand the scope of what they are doing.

You fight the jews, while others fight the vatican, while others fight the freemasons, and so on and so on, not realizing each are heads of the same beast.

lol, you're so redpilled bro, Israel totally isn't the most powerful nation on Earth. Jews definitely don't control Hollywood, Washington, the media, and the legal system. Nah, it's transdimensional aliens.

Nice strawman. I acknowledged the kikes role in this. You deny the rest. You are the one doing damage control. Fight the kikes all you want. One head down is better than nothing afterall… If indeed you aren't just one of the many filthy gatekeeping shills on watch here.

how?

They don't want the goyim to know.

Clearly they all worship the same evil master, but the most accurate conspiratorial enemy is the jews. The vatican, freemasons, ect all have times in symbolism to them and their hermetic star.

Obviously the several Illuminati groups can be housed by many or all member of other illuminait groups. The jew have loyalty within these groups and have had history creating these groups.

You know they control the money, money can do a lot in the world.

I know it sounds cliche, ridiculous and unbelievable, but jews are everywhere, they took their curses from god (scattered across the world, predicted hatred) and used it to control the world. Their religion's messiah is suppose to bring the one world government that the illuminati blood lines keep moving everyone towards.

Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about jews on Holla Forums. Jews to Holla Forums is what Sanic is to Chris Chan. Also the mods of Holla Forums are apparently all senior citizens and so is some of the user base. I agree with them on most things, but there's a reason why this level of autism doesn't exist outside this chan, most people this obsessed with jews are retarded boomers who can't use the internet.

I thought most Boomers liked jews though?

Ok bye

How are you not the same as those that deny the kikes are responsible for a lot of this shit? You are doing the same thing, only you focus on the kikes while covering for the rest or reducing them to mere tools of their allies the kikes.

It doesn't matter though. Not like you will ever broaden your view of things. To do so would mean denying some of your own materialistic dogmas.

"The rest" either doesnt exist, isnt what you think it is, is powerless or is just made up bullshit to throw you off the trail

They don't control the world though, satan does. They are merely tools like the rest. More powerful tools, perhaps (obviously in many cases), but still tools. I'm all for fighting against them. It's the exclusionary viewpoint that I find troublesome and tiring.

You aren't welcome here, little lolbertarian.

Sounds like something you want to believe because accepting otherwise means questioning a bit more than you are willing to question.

lel, also Holla Forums mods are autistic, that is true, plus non-whites, which is highly ironic, along with Jim being a CIAnigger mason
Holla Forums has sadly descended into a parody/joke of itself in the last year, where politically incorrect opinions will literally get your shit banned
But all that doesn't mean the jews are the worldwide economical thuggee

You sound like my quasi-redpilled friend who corrects me when I say Zionist Jews and insists that it's all Illuminati, New World Order, or Freemasons. She believes Cultural Marxism is real but doesn't agree with me that whites should have their own ethnostate, claiming it would be "too boring".

it originates from the underground racist newspaper people that are parodied in Watchmen that existed during the 70's, it's why they use that obscure cartoonist's art as memes, he comes from that garbage

I agree leftists and people like Soros are garbage,but I'm so sick of the nonstop nihilist shit and complete absorption with jews in particular, to the point it becomes all jews all the time tunnel vision where even asian geopolitics about North Korea must e about the jews, or if you jack off or not, that's about the jews too.

It was a funny meme for years, but now it just makes everyone here look tinfoil hat wearing retards especially after the stormfags who didn't come from chans came here and tried to pretend said memes were always 100 percent serious and never ironic. They want to take the humor out of Holla Forums memes essentially, which just makes them come off as tiring.

No my friend, we may sound like a conspiracy nutjobs but the main difference is that there is a lot of videly aviable and respectable evidence, facts and even statistics to prove jews are the destructive element, unlike the other groups you mentioned

yeah, facts are scary and get in the way of the leftist narrative

I may sound like your friend, but I am not of the same opinion. I believe all nations were separated for a reason and our natural aversion to mixing is ordained for this same reason. I also do not deny that zionism is a huge pillar of all these groups. They are all zionists, and so it is easy to say "it's the jews behind it all" because they obviously are the most zionist of them all. These other groups are not excluded though. They are not goyim lackeys as is often portrayed. The kikes as you know them aren't even really a fixed race. They're a bastard family that has assumed the title of "jews" for their own purposes, particularly to inherit what is not theirs (the world).

Do not mistake me for some watered down "don't worry about the jews its just generic globalists". Focus entirely on them if you want, and advocate others to do so if you please. I'm just trying to open minds to a wider view of the enemy than the rigid easily controlled and historically managed aiming of their enemies only in one direction.

Sure many will point out how the kikes controll groups I am speaking of (and they do many of them, such as the freemasons), but this always seems to be merely lipservice to this face. While they then go back to ignoring that group and leaving it unmolested. This kind of division tactic is easy for you to see when it's others who ignore the kikes, but why do you not see it being applied to yourself in the other direction?

You are ignorant. Laughably so considering the Vatican is a kike/goyim alliance in the first place, and freemasons are adopted and proselytized goyim into the kike family.

When I speak of the freemasons, it's the higher eschelons of them. The lower ranks are just tools obviously.

I see your point now.

You are a conspiracy nutjob unless you can provide evidence about those groups having any real power over anything or even a motive for that matter

nvm wrong poster

You are a gatekeeping shill, and I'm not even pretending to care about presenting what is ample and easily obtainable evidence toward these groups activities. You sound exactly like every shill I have ever encountered, whether here or elsewhere. "prove everything here or else its not true" Then what of when proof is presented? You fling FUD at the evidence and maintain the pretense that any such evidence is fraudulent because of "reasons".

Kill yourself then, you are just shifting blame onto stupid illogical shit that would make even the ancient aliens guy roll eyes at you

That's funny, considering ancient aliens is one of their ploys to begin with.

Yes people usually do that when you think dan browns novels are "redpilling"

True, one problem i see with the nazi conspiratorial view is that they think they can control or understand everything including the spiritual, that's not to say they don't have a lot down.

But what can do you against the oldest evil, you can't really fight satan directly, has taken advantage of everything, it's amazing.

The jews are the most accurate enemy, even if satan is top evil, but you can't fight satan.

I actually share your veiw, but i feel it's often safe to lump jews with the illuminati groups/bloodlines

At least judging from Holla Forums eagerness to call demonic frogs and the nazies connection with paganism. There is a big blind spot when it comes to nazi and the spiritual side of this war. You can't simplify the spiritual world in the same way you do to race, you can't delve into black magic to win an election and expect everything to be alright.

At the same time the enemy of satan comes ridden with jews and ex-jews so you can see why it's difficult to trust something that's connected and predicted their end game, that's known for playing both sides.

yeah, to prove their point lol

This is life, what's more interesting than learning about a true enemy that's been hidden from you? Everything we learned about is a lie, what more do you want?

Building strawman again? When did Dan Brown enter the discussion? Dan Brown is a liar.

I can agree with this to a point. Which is why I don't mind if the focus is mainly on fighting the jews. It is the blanket of ignorance regarding the big picture in many that I find tiresome.

When you mentioned

Dan Brown's gnostic bullshit about the vatican must have really done the trick if that's the extent of your knowledge about the vatican.

The vatican is structured exactly like the jew sanhedrin. It isn't even hard to piece what the vatican is or has done together.

It's not really lack of knowledge (quite the opposite, too much knowledge/information) but the expectation of prevalent pattern which gives the Jewish tunnel vision.

You have to learn to see where each group is coming to understand where they're right, and where they know others are wrong.

Yeah, the mention of satan is seen as similar kind of fanaticism blame tactic.

No, I am implying that you actually believe in browns bullshit if you think vatican is some conspiracy powerhouse. The other point is that in this pc culture you are allowed and even encouraged to shit all over vatican, which should be a red flag in itself even to some normalfags

John Carpenter, you're just a stupid ex-hippie.

Or maybe he is trying to tell us something while concealing his power level…maybe he is our guy after all

i see what you write there John

fake quote

I didnt know, still it doesnt make it any less true

He is telling you to stop falling for the bait and feeding their victim-shield machine.

Secretly /ourguy/

e's gleerly dalgig abowg drup, so ids sdil abowg da joos

It's the best kind of fake quote because it's so true it might as well be legit.

Iron clad logic there. The vatican was untouchable criticism wise in all but a few places for 1400 years. I guess though now, in the age where the vatican is purposefully helping establish the religion of the new age and isn't out assassinating its critics with jesuit agents means they are now pure as the driven snow and we can all just conveniently forget all the shit they have done or do now.

obligatory

tippity toppity kek

That's really great

Yeah like saving europe from muslims. Damn vatican!

And now its doing the exact opposite

It's not a fake quotex it just wasn't said by voltaire

Are you fucking retarded? John Carpetner wasn't rich when he started out. He came from a middle class background.

FTFY

It's a cover up, carpenter made a film too close to the truth and so he's intentionally made shit films ever since so he would still have a career.

top fucking kek. even a lot of normies and commies are waking up to how much control jews have. they can't keep hiding the truth for much longer

I hate this meme so fucking much

Sometimes I wonder exactly what the fuck happened to Carpenter following They Live. Did they get to him or something, because he went from making consistently good - great films to making consistently bad films.

I wouldn't doubt that any kike producer he worked with told him to back off on the redpill and lay low with some trash, hence escape from la and onwards. Mouth of Madness is the last of his that is a solid film.

sooo…pretty much jews? I mean not only jews but like a lot of em

I always thought the movie was about lizzard people that use the TV waves to mask their hideous appearance

theres something odd about that phrasing its almost too vehement of a denial

yeah this quote is bull its from the albino reformed klansman they drag out every now and then

theres some truth to it imo but it sure as fuck wasnt from voltaire

the intro sequence of they live is ridiculously good it sets the perfect tone

Whoever made that better have sent it to him

Every director associated with horror movies just loses it after a point.

They did, saw it when he made the tweet the thread is about.

Hmm, it's almost as if the Jew shit is a psyop to distract people from the real problem.

DAS RITE, ITS DA WHITE DEVIL

Yes, it's THE MAN's fault

don't try to misdirect this into a "class" thing. no one in America is poor unless they choose to be.

nice "no true scotsman" fallacy you got there.

that's not what no true scotsman means

nice try satan, but poverty isn't geographically exclusive.

I didn't say 'true'

does anyone seriously not get this? it's so fucking obvious. "da jews XD" is a scapegoat for whiny children, always has been, adults know this.

t. Paid Bank Shill

t. poor dumbass

Checking that excellent get, also the funny thing about this tweet is that it isn't even directly saying "jews control the world". The sentence could be interpreted that the film being about jews controlling the world is a lie (since it's muh ayylmaos), not that jews control the world.

Are you saying he didn't choose to be poor and is so because he is dumb?

Lmao @ ur life fagets

I think it's pretty fucking obvious what Carpenter means and you guys want to twist everything to fit your insane jew fetish. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

t. ;^)

You can run, but you can't hide.

Fucking perfect. Fucking perfect. God bless you, mate.

Please tell me you have his reaction?

I dont think carpenter replied

sometimes it is, you're right. this time it isn't.

John Carpenter's alive?
I thought he was dead for some reason.