NAPOLEON

The Napoleonic wars were a royal clusterfuck circus with the rothschilds in the backstage. we know that. but lets go deeper.

say for example that the rothschilds were not only loaning money to the great powers of the war, because "muh debt", but were actually orchestrating it.
ive been thinking on this for over two years and looking for any "rabbit holes".
first lets get some facts:

the rothschilds used napoleon to spread the liberal ideals across europe to weaken and decentralise monarchies, allowing for the emrgence of republics, which are much more beaurocratic and easely manipulated,
especialy >>>by a group/sect of people that are good at conspiring together, yet are seemingly completely emancipated into the diverse society

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/encyclopedia/people/napoleon-i-napoleon-legacy.html
historywiz.com/legacy.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_Stone
youtu.be/tGk5ioEXlIM
stormfront.org/forum/t739776/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Contain your autism.

I don't know what you were trying to convey in that clusterfuck of a post but it doesn't look important or well thought out.

One job little man, one job.

haha
you have to go back

Whole lot of implying you nigger, best go back to 4chan boy before masta finds out you're gone.

fucking corscian manlet fucked over france like no other

well it was either him or the neighbouring empires would just "intervene" and put the burbons back on there, or not even that but some elizabeths or marys retarded cousin

VILE! NO!

go away retard

You don't even know English.
WEW LAD

You have to be one of the dumbest niggers I have ever seen.

sage post
sage post
whats with te retard liberal bandwagon coming to town? you two dumbass burgers with no concpet of politics and history or just butthurt EUcucks?

Hi Holla Forums

This thread got slid good

But , nice post OP

Your post doesn't add much user. You don't really have anything in the way of dates, names, sources or events.

Rothschilds banked both sides of the French Revolution and wormed their way upwards towards their goal of global domination. What is this thread bringing to the table that's new, precisely? Brevity is the soul of wit.

You really just get dumber and dumber with every post don't you?

Ok, let me explain something to you (although it's probably pointless).
Being able to write, in particular being able to write well, requires effort and basic intelligence. Literacy is one of the basic requirements of a man in a proper, white Western society. (If you're not white, then fuck off.) It's a duty - and you failed that duty.
Learn to write well, then come back again.
The thread content isn't really worth bumping, so yes, "sage post".

im goingf to colct those just for you then, but its late night here in ill have to do it tommorow when i get home tough.

i know its pretty common with 17th to 20th century europe threads i noticed

Don't come back here you subhuman.

shit you must be some serious liberalism/napoleon/britpol fetish faggots? try harder tough this board is staying and im reposting it if it gets slided. enjoy your loli and pony defecation

Yeah, i'm not sure why he is so retarded he clearly isn't white.

Of coushe.
France of 18/early 19. century was like Soviet Union in the 20th. And Dutch Republic in the 16. century when jews flocked there after getting banished from all over Europe.
England got it's treatment in 17. century when Charles wanted to cull (((them))) but got ventilated instead by a Dutch generalissmo.
England in turn carried the disease into France. And England was the source of USA.
This is the source of Hitler's speech about the jew being at home everywhere. They infect countries with ideas through economy and "intelectuals".

France was the great disease carrier corpse that infected the rest. With liberal ideas. And SU took a step further.
First goal of the (((cabal))) was to destroy monarchies. France was THE SUPERPOWER in it's day. Imagine USA today.
So the jews established a meritocracy and got a genious general on the helm who conquered whole Europe and gave people the taste of (((freedom))).

Prize question for you guys: Why are the jews so focused solely on USA to get the cultural marxists into power?
I suspect that USA was passively nurtured by the jews to be exploited when they surely reached their superpower status with all the migrants and resources. but the pesky founding fathers knew that and included an tiny amendment that turned everything upside down

Thanks. The important thing is for us to have facts on hand.

If you have accounts of gold transfers, dates, names etc. That's juicy shit which, if in the historical record, can be used to make a stronger case. Keep in mind there will probably be a lot of obfuscation so look for shell companies and nobles being used to make payments secretly on behalf of the jews.

I think youre definitely onto the right mode of thinking. This is a good post and you are most certainly being shilled to all hell. These types of discussions are what redpilled me onto the jews and how they work from behind the scenes using the economy and puppet rulers.

Dear diary, today OP was not a faggot.

bamp for anty slide.
I wonder what triggers the shills in this thread

(wasted)
Boy, aren't you a nigger?

infoplease.com/encyclopedia/people/napoleon-i-napoleon-legacy.html

"Napoleon promoted the growth of the modern state through his administrative and legal reforms, and his changes in the map of Europe stimulated movements for national unification. However, his use of such ruthless police chiefs as Joseph Fouché to suppress all opposition, if relatively mild by 20th-century standards, set an ominous precedent. "

historywiz.com/legacy.htm

"He became the model of the autocratic, popular leader who takes absolute power with the will of the people. Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Pinochet and others consciously followed his path. "

OP: kys

Bumping for newfags to get some actual info on this shitty slide thread.

That was kind of OPs point.
Napoleon was a puppet at first,realized something was up because of his position of relative power as a Consul he had access to a very important thing.Information,im sure he was at first clueless at why the Rotschilds were giving him all this money,later realized their plans declared himself Emprah but got buttfucked after that.Some /x/ tier folks on this board imply that Hitler was the same,heavily involved with the jews at the beginning and then fell off his rocker and started doing what had to be done with the slimy fuckers.

>infoplease.com/encyclopedia/people/napoleon-i-napoleon-legacy.html
>historywiz.com/legacy.htm

damn, napoleon really is a topic that triggers some faggots. i guess this thread will be less about the rothschilds behind the napoleonic wars than about what kind of a new shill were dealing with here. either some faggots that cant accept that napoleon was a tool, that liberalism in europe was a tool, or just general shilling by faggots that came from halfchan

Question: how long have the Rotschilds have been in power and how did they gain that power?

Napoleon was a freemason that revealed ancient Egyptian knowledge to the modern world.

He deliberately went out of his way to do this, it was not an accident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_Stone

He was a prophet of Kek, even if he didn't know it at the time

youre quite new.
mayer rothschild was a court jew (a finance and chamber keeper, a banker of european royals, note that christians were forbiden to lend money for interest and similar dirty finance crap since jesus, so jews did the disrty work, which is why they were oftenly jealous of and despised) in one of the german kingdoms. he invested alot and sent his sons to the financial capitals of europe and told them to stick together and not marry off their wealth (creating a family monopoly on finances of europe). the family then caried on with both normal banking (loans) and shit like market crashes. come to think of it, watch this: youtu.be/tGk5ioEXlIM

I'm not, I just didn't knew that yet

Technically Napoleon invented Nationalism (or at least catalyzed it) look up his title he was Emperor "of the French" not "of France" (as it said 99% of the time in English).

The reason he could take everyone (as the republic armies before him) at once was because he relied on the will of the people, when the various interbreed elite of the European nobility (which at that point was just a handful of families) could only bankroll mercenaries (hence the need of additional jewish money) because if they did the same and started conscripting en masse like the french were doing they would face massive revolts.

Then the ideas of the French Empire exported catalyzed too and created Italy, Germany, etc…
As the countries of the Germans and Italians and not the private possession of X an Y noble.

Napoleonic wars might have been the cause of the Jews rising to prominence sure but not the other way around.

I think this somewhat relates to the cultural difference between the west and the middle east.
Take, for example, the east Asian people and the western European people; very feudalistic groups of people with gods who had human appetites. In the middle east, religion and state started out very similarly; where politics was about written law and economy, the religion likewise had a God of law and order not indulgent of human appetites. The reason this is the way it is, is because the merchant politics of the middle east were naturally degenerative; so naturally, they needed a religion that brought them law and control so they could sustain and maintain. In Asian countries and European countries, the gods were human in their appetites because people didn't need law; law was unwritten between the lord and serf; loyalty for sustenance; sustenance for loyalty. Napoleon was a product of the merchant mindset, just like modern liberals and libterarians are today; he was raised in various countries, probably having to learn different languages, living the life of a nomad, and learning the nomadic lifestyle (such as the jews are familiar with). He has no sense of "home" because he was never strictly French.

That is the very definition of being new my newfriend.

TONS OF SHILLS

op seems to hit the j-spot hard

REMINDER - INVESTIGATE MORE ON FRANCE AND KIKES

first things first: france was first to emancipate the jews in europe!
second: today 500.000 jews live in france - most out of all european countries.

fuck me

You are absolutely right user.
Was reading Protocols of (((Zion))) few weeks ago, it was mentioned at least 3 times that biggest shield against jewry we had was monarchy and feudalism. jews did everything they could to bring down monarchy and spread liberalism, equalism… etc. i.e (((soviet))) execution of romanov dinasty.

The rothschilds used the english to enrich themselves

fuck off you rancid faggot

Napoleon was the modern Caesar

He represented everything that was great about the revolution

So suck some fat aristocratic cock you fucking nRX autistic faggot

The bank of England was created and owned by jews from Holland in the late 1600s, long before the Rothschild family rose to prominence. That's not to say that they didn't have intimate involvement in the Napoleonic wars, they did. However, there is a much older and more secretive jewish power that is superior to the Rothschild dynasty. Who it is I don't know.

The first thing Napoleon did when he came to power was to emancipate the Jews of France. Later he invaded Egypt in order to secure their ancient homeland, but failed. Tell me he wasn't working for the jew just as much as the English. Besides, Napoleon was himself part jewish.

It's important to understand how the jewish control works. They often do not have direct control over their 'tools'. It is often the indirect control of finance. Seldom do their tools know that they are being used. The jewish power brokers are masters of manipulation who take advantage of situations as they arise. The created and fostered the French revolution. Out of this chaos came Napoleon. They did not directly create or control him, but rather took advantage of him to further their goals.

It didn't matter to them if Napoleon won or the English, they had their hooks in both sides. This is the lesson to take away, they always control or quickly come to control both sides in any war. They control all political parties either directly or indirectly.

wow pol is shit these days
get fucked and die OP

can you stupid shills fuck off?

yes

Napoleon knew some shit.

The idea that grassroots leaders emerge and conquer politics to become national leaders. Its nearly always a myth.

Napoleon was created by Jews, to serve the plans of jews. Just like Hitler was.

The french aristocrasy and their wealth were wiped out in the kike funded french revolution, but the new republic was debt free on creation, the napoleonic war was designed to massively in-debt the new republic to the rothschilds, and also rob and kill the common man.
No Frenchman who wasn't tied closely to the kikes gained from the revolution or Napoleons wars. It was simply an enormous shift of power away from white men and over to our turkish parasites.

It's not that hard to play both sides of the war, user. You don't have to be a superkike to do it. Just o have a lot of money.
All you have to do is lend money to both sides, predict who's going to win, drag the war as long as you see fit to see as many white and christian men die and cause as much chaos as you can to establish liberlaism/communism/nwo/[insert your own beneficial system]. All the while fanning the war with your propaganda
Jews f.e. started running demoralizing propaganda agaisnt Germans at the end of WW1.

You just have to be psychopatic and sabbatean Jewish for the job.

This.
They need employ smart goys to do it. And waddayuknow, every SMART goy realizes sooner or later that he's being manipulated or he plays along until he gets enough power. The golem turns on his creation.
And as the power that the goy wields gets bigger, the end holocaust gets more devastating.

Good thread

I don't know why people are so insistant that Napoleon was a freemason. After all, he often expressed his distaste for the organization and their way of operating, but he understood he'd rather they serve under him than have them as his enemy. This is why he made his brother their leader - if he just disbanded them he would lose the support of many freemasons in the military, and he relied on the military for almost all his political work. The freemasons would have gone underground and organized with their foreign movements against him. There is also no evidence he himself was a member. If you know about Napoleon's personality too, he probably saw them as faggy.

His nephew Napoleon III had the same plan, but to a possibly less effective conclusion. He himself was a member of a Freemason offshoot back when he fought in Italy, along with his brother, but if you understand Napoleon III you see that this was because he was animated by the youthful idealism which characterized the early nationalist movements, and which led to the adoption of radical liberalism as a means to spread nationalism. Just living in his time really, he repudiated his membership so they tried famously to have him assassinated several times.

None of the policies of the Emperors within their own states lead one to believe that they had anything other than their national interests in mind. It's really stupid to look at the actions of great men in hindsight, and forget that they are people driven by their own force of personality. People always talk about the personality of great men, like Napoleon, Hitler, etc, and totally forget to take that into account when judging their actions.

Napoleon was proud and impatient, he was prone to angry outbursts, but he had a very brooding, dark mindset as well, and was animated by vast visions of a world that he thought only he could build. And only he probably could have. Greatest man who ever lived.

Freemasons are enemies of the white race.

They encourage race-mixing.

No chance in hell I will tolerate that, not even once.

When you're actually in a position of tentative power and don't have full control over the hearts and minds of literally everyone you have to be pragmatic, and pick which one of the old guard you're going to keep in your new system.

Freemasons back then were a different deal than they are now, still bad, but not as ideologically rabid as they are post 1899 schism. They were still largely a liberal social club for rapid military and social advancement. I guarantee most people in the freemasons were just in it for the social access and the prestie, and it fit with vague liberal ideals of the time.

youre on point. the main problem as said for the rothschild and other of their kind was that power was very centralised and held within the family of royals, all of which were ofcourse related.
tough as mentioned the more fractured one power holding group is, the easier it is for another it is to take power. not to mention that nationalism wasnt then what it is now. for many nations that were under empires nationalism were ideas of liberation/independence and thus a fairer society, emancipation atleast, which was exactly what was needed.
for example you can see today that "diversity" is being promoted "for reasons". that was suppost to be so that all nations in our (nation)states are made equal, emancipated. but with that happening you also get for example turk mafias and similar getting the upper hand.
same was done back then.
nationalism only became a threat to them when pure nation states were established and populist and (too)nationalist parties and individuals started to take power, because at that point these nation states were divided and conquered parlamentiary epublics (meaning they were a bureocratic clusterfuck and a heaven for them)

sorry we all learn our wrongs one day

sauce on that?

youre looking at it the wrong way. this thread was not "reasons to die" thread, but a push toward further research and criticism. we have to go to maximum extents and beyond with vigilance and critical thinking to uncover as much as we can

No it isn't retard.

Use more proper paragraphs, cut down on the redundancy, and be more efficient and expansive in the use of greentext. When the "recap" section is longer than the greentext, you fucked up pretty badly, OP.

You have some good content here but it is too sloppily written and you need to lurk moar before attempting this again. Your post in its current form is oversized and deformed like this giant ghetto ass.

The Napoleonic Wars is still one of my favorite times in history. Yes, Napoleon was fucking aware of the bankers, and yes he knew what the fuck was going on in the background. Thats why when Hitler came along, the kikes knew EXACTLY what to do.

Prussia/Netherlands best faction.
Fun fact too, The Prince William was also very fucking aware of what was going on and is why he was pretty much suicidal in combat and during the fights against the French. The only real brain dead puppets in the war was the Brits, Spanish and the Austrians. Napoleon was bad ass, too bad he was a Nationalist but will be remembered as a Libertarian due to history revisionism.

Napoleon freed the kikes, you dumbass.

Not intentionally.

The King of France wanted France to become Christian, but the Jesuits didn't want this so they took down the king (Louis XVI) before he could enact the change. As a consequence, the French soul screamed in agony and Napeolon the general to lead these death throws of France, came to be.

This is a lot like what happened after the Prussian monarch was taken down by anti-monarchy forces in the 20th Century… Another World War happened as the German racial soul screamed its death throws. No wonder both France and Germany (ex-Prussia) are so weak as far as national identity goes any more! The kings, the original kind of Commander in Chiefs are gone!

The kings are always the top general and the symbol of the strong national family.

Thank you, user.

The lower grades, yes. The higher it gets, the more obvious it becomes to whom the Masons really pray - the Light of the East, Lucifer. Good 'ol Bill Cooper knew all about them.

I'd hit it, tho'.

Was Napoleon fail to eradicate the kike menace, or was he a good goy?

1. Redflag for any Holla Forumsack

He chose to invade Russia instead of driving the Ottomans out of the Balkans.

It's so big that it acts like another pair of tits.

Like the british would let him do this.

They couldnt stop his invasion of Russia,. And the Balkans arent Russia, he wouldnt lose even half of his forces.

O yes and that's not even the entirety of it. Napoleon was literally used to rewrite history. He and his armies set the groundwork for the construction of the Giza Pyramids and "Great" Sphinx. Ancient Egypt is entirely a hoax, there was nothing ever of significance in the desert.

Lucifer is not Satan

Um no….There was nothing great about the french revolution.

Even stormfront knows this stormfront.org/forum/t739776/

Also there was never any crusade to the "holy lands" of the Middle East. Nothing there now or in the past all an illusion and made up stories twisting the real events of the Crusades. The True Holy Land is the Land of the Fuhrer…Fed by the Great Rhine of Babylon.

The thing is, you can have a republic without central banks. The USA before 1913 was such a place. And it was a much better place than the monarchy of England.

What the fuck is up with this shilling

he was a good goy turned menace when he crowned himself and tough he was the king in the jewish castle

the british werent in any condition to go up against "their" plans, or eventry a D-day landing for that matter.
not to mention that in the ottoman empire, the merchants held great power, you should go and read or thing or two about their slave-trade and fifnancing of the ottomans. start another thread while youre at it. but beware of turk and JIDF shills