Heirs, Guns, Food and Ammo

You are here, now, today, because your ancestors were aggressive enough to fight for their lives and they were successful. You owe them your very existence.

Your duty is to have heirs. To do that you need protection and nutrition.
Your heirs will need to be trained in efficient arms use and to grow strong and healthy.
:ᛟ:ᛟ:ᛟ :ᛟ:ᛟ:ᛟ: ᛟ:ᛟ:ᛟ: ᛟ:ᛟ:ᛟ

You must not only transmit your genes to your sons and daughters but also your knowledge and wisdom. They will know you and remember you not for your impossible standards of perfection but for your hunger to become more. Your desire for improvement and growth.

ᛃᛃᛃ ᛃᛃᛃ ᛃᛃᛃ ᛃᛃᛃ
You will give your offspring the ideology to continue through this chaotic era and not fall victim to the diseases and attacks on the mind that are so common now.

To fulfill your duty is to be at your best at any time and be capable of acting immediately at any moment. You must be able to identify threats and deal with them justly and completely.
You must also regenerate the health around you. Help others when you can but primary to all be the example of what your help results in.

Good thread OP but you don't give much grounds for discussion.

I think a lot of people don't realize or appreciate how their ancestors struggled and fought to survive, and fought for supremacy for the good of their descendants. It's such a shame to see people throw away such a grand legacy as if it were worthless.

That means you agree, which is ideal.

Not only did they struggle and die to achieve the means for survival and dominance but they weren't sorry for it. Because there are always winners and losers. Today we are told to feel bad if we are in a dominant position and that wanting supremacy in your own lands for your own people is somehow wrong. It is a joyous revelation to see the youth reject these thoughts wholesale.

bump

wow user is that your OC?

yeah man.. I got more. I was just bored so i made a ton of stuff with that first "supersized swastika"

Here are some more. Want more?

yes moar
i like it

I tried making different swastikas with the intention of making them as "hyptnotic as possible
on the last two pictures here:

The fourth one here

Was just used for a concept art book "By Ben garrison" I made just for keks. It contains a "coordinate axis" too as a way to signify order and symmetry.

that's all

they dont need to be hypnotic, if you understand me
your children will be your "hypnotic" message into the future
leftism begets childlessness and even murder/death

Make that an Orthodox cross.

luv u user

not because of cooperation?

You just cant use the swazdaca anymore, espessially for millenials, but not limited to normies, it has been implemented as a sign of hate and torture. We need a new symbol, or a forgotton symbol, which is why nazifags are dumbasses - It needs to be different for it to catch on with the majority(like it or not).

Actually my ancestors for centuries have been workers who prospered by folloving society's laws and making an honest living. They were not aggressive and had no cause to fight for their lives.

SAUCE

The real problem is finding a woman with a similar mindset. The women I've been with are totally incapable of understanding honor, loyalty, and the importance of multi-generational prosperity.

I didn't choose to be born. I don't owe anybody anything nor do I expect the reverse.

Literally a contrarian. Get out, your kind is not welcome here.

both

(1)
you are ignorant of history

All a woman needs is a strong man to guide her.
She needs no understanding.

Pure nonsense. You likely haven't dealt with modern day women, and you clearly don't understand the implications of women's suffrage coupled with big daddy government.

The truth is, a man has zero control over any relationship. All a woman needs to do is snap her fingers, and she suddenly has a wage-slave for life, all while not needing to continue contributing to the relationship. There's no getting around this fact. You can't refute it. Simply saying, "all you need to do is lead her" is delusional at best.

Furthermore, saying that a woman needs no understanding is beyond stupid. Of course she does. Women are not mindless slaves to be controlled, and even if they were, it would be impossible without being with on who has serious mental issues. I would want a woman who shares my ideals, not only to have peace of mind, but so those ideals can be transfers to the children. Too often I see a man attempt discipline/teaching, only to have the wife downplay the act.

Honestly, you sound like you've never even touched a woman. I know, not an argument, but it's either that or you found a very strange woman indeed.

All that being said, I agree with your message, however it's simply impossible without some very serious strife occurring, so that woman are in a position where they need to attract and KEEP and man for their own protection.

I know one thing lad. Your statements make you appear as if you already coceded; submitted, gave up.
I know that if you remain strong these things are just waves washing over your eternal surface. Grow your family and keep them healthy and strong.

Your inner sense has prevailed my friend. Never settle and when you find the fertility for your essence make sure to use it to it's full efficiency.

I agree with everything except that of the 'understanding.' I would like to agree, but their nature overwhelms any reasoning in all except the rarest of women. I have never really met any girls who shared my ideals and kept them long term. I know I can get a girl to agree in the short term, but I also know that is their basic conformist nature. Not being a normie, that nature is very likely to turn on me.

You only need the girl to adhere to you. The rest is largely irrelevant.

You're just beta, don't project your own incompetence with women on everyone else.

That is almost all you need, but every incentive is currently for them to not do so.

holy shit, are those mormons or something? their faces are all off