OK faggots...

OK faggots, let's have a thread about fucked-up technological shit that is disturbing but gives you a hard-on at the same time. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

player.vimeo.com/video/166807261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

4chan's /g/

Can't you take the hint? No one likes you and half of the board has you filtered.

Go back there and ask them for the source, then come back here and tell us.

Congratulations on being a failure yet again.

I forgot to ask for you. I've been hanging out on 4chan because its better. Dank memes and more intelligent discussion. Sorry not sorry. #NotYourDirectConnectionTo4chan

Use you imagination. Its spooky.

player.vimeo.com/video/166807261

A minute of search.. oooo that was so hard, user.

Fuck this bullshit.

8ch is losing market share while in the last year 4chan has doubled in popularity.

Holla Forums is at 50% of the unique IPs it was at last year, which itself was down 50% from the year before. I'm convinced that a good 80% of our unique IPs are from crawlers, anons, and intelligence agengies that have automated scripts to check our content / download all images without actually participating in the discussion.

Again, look at that chart. Consider what I told you above. Then note that on a fucking IMAGE board not a single user besides myself contributed anything of value to this thread, a general thread about a fun topic that does not require any technical skill to contribute to. Even got sauce to the wrong video (the OP video was the requested sauce). Really makes you think.

My bad, user did get the video request correct, but of course who gives a shit about facts anyway? That shit doesn't matter.

I can't imagine how shit it is nowadays.

If you want to see what an imageboard looks like when its done right, that imageboard is Endchan. Kekchan is just vaporware.

Annunaki of Minecraft meets brat

Top kek user!

Checked quads for ½chan becoming normieville.

Clearly the popularity is not benefiting it.

I never praised Win10, stop false-flagging

Its more popular because people like cute girls doing cute things. I have been coming on 8ch and I rarely see anime posted. If more anime girls and technology was posted, this place would be more popular than Wired.

I wonder if smart glasses/lenses can be the next big thing. It's full of spam, but it can be useful too and a whole new level of advertising that finally can be really personal. The wet dream of Google.

You'd think 8ch would have posters that are old enough to shave

Thanks for contributing interesting ideas and/or graphics/multimedia to the thread while not being an obnoxious self-indulgent faggot. Posters like you are what make 8ch Holla Forums the superior chan experience.

Like clockwork. Seriously m8, unless you crossdress as Makise Kurisu you have no right to that name.

Stay there.