Mizzou chimp-out cunt is working again!!

Mizzou chimp-out cunt is working again!!

Femifist whackjob Melissa Glick has jewed herself into another (((teaching))) post at Gonzaga University. It's funny how this bitch was fired despite her anti-White bigotry. It's almost like these (((universities))) are actively seeking anti-Whites for brainwashing the young, impressionable goyim. Or maybe it's her gyno-privelige. No, that can't be:

lol, what a piece of useless jewish circumlocution.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/06/infamous-former-mizzou-professor-melissa-click-hired-by-gonzaga-university/

archive.fo/EXAJj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MKB4u)
archive.fo/XOrNe
twitter.com/GonzagaU
archive.is/D3rf4
archive.is/FMvgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meant to write "hired" instead of "fired".

The university system really needs to be overhauled and purged of marxists. This cunt is just one example, but there are tens of thousands just like her.

Admissions standards need to be reformed, too. Get rid of affirmative action and put a halt to foreign students coming in. This is why these (((marxists))) are able to form angry mobs.

Her entire career is literally about internet shitposting, muh online harassment and sexist shitlords

That's obviously bullshit because Click's entire "career" is based on writing feminist propaganda about Twilight and other pop culture garbage. (archive.fo/MKB4u)

They literally could have hired any women's study major to fill that useless role.

Which makes you wonder why the school would be so eager to risk negative press over someone who has been exposed as being racist, sexist, violent, and mentally unstable.

Oh, wait…

archive.fo/XOrNe

Holla Forums is always right

Sooooo…how are we going to spin this to BLM as an attack on them?

More students equals more money. Admission standards are just bad for business.

Marxists deserve no quarter. I know we in the USA love our freedom of expression etc, but Marxism is inherently anti-American. It is inherently seditious and subversive. It is not an example of free expression, but an attempt at squashing all other forms of expression. Marxists need to be given two options leave or die.

not when over half of those students who got in because of lowered standards will never pay their loans.

A WoC or ToC could have held this job. I think she should pass on this job offer and instead give it to someone a little more diverse tbqfwy. It would be truly brave if she did and I'd thank her from the bottom of my heart.

So? get her fired again.
How hard could it be?

something tells me they were trying to hire her on the slick too

spread this everywhere to get the negative snowball rolling

>twitter.com/GonzagaU
Just leaving this here.

GONZAGA

oh so it's not even a regular college, it's a cult campus. burn the fucker down.

Can't argue with those dubs

We need to dig a big, wide hole and start filling it

Holy fuck, from TAMUCC? That bitch loved me!

Her hubby is an ultra-fag.

oh goddamnit

i take solace in knowing that during the happening these marxists will be the first in line to head to the camps. where they will be properly culturally enriched by their pet dindus. these people are broken and deserve no mercy or compassion.

Her husband is now the Dean at Spokane Falls Community College. Here is an archive of his linkedin: archive.is/D3rf4

Never heard of it. Sounds like the typical paper mill that you go to when you couldn't beat Jamal for that Future Leader scholarship and your lib parents are thin on cash from buying a cabin in the woods.

Archive for the weary: archive.is/FMvgU